My Innocent Daughter. Yeah. - Cover

My Innocent Daughter. Yeah.

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My daughter doesn't do girlie or sexy, she's into sports, and now parkour. Trouble is, she's still in ninth grade but the guys she's started doing it with are college age. How protective should I be?? If only I could discuss it with her mother, but she ran off with another woman a couple of years ago.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

“I don’t know,” I panted. And I really didn’t. When it came to orgies my fifteen-year-old had a whole lot more experience than me.

In fact I was a virgin when I met Val, as soon as I started college, and we fell in love and married a year later. We had Lucie while we were twenty-one, with a college girl’s casual approach to taking her pill, and neither of us finished college.

Then sex with Val tapered off, and of course now I understood why. It had always been a bit tense, now I thought about it. The only other women had been the couple of dates since Val left and they hadn’t ... well they were a mistake, on both sides I guess.

So now Brooke was a bit of a revelation, with her uncomplicated enthusiasm for a nice fuck and how she’d sailed into her uninhibited orgasm. Lucie was the same, as I secretly knew. Kaitlyn seemed eager, just a bit nervous.

“I think it might help if you two fool around a bit,” Brooke grinned at Lucie and Kait.

I eased out of her and rolled off to one side, and she lay a casual arm and leg over me while Kait started a long, erotic kiss with Lucie.

Brooke’s warm, naked body was making me realize how much I’d missed physical contact. I had hugs with Lucie of course, but they weren’t like this. I pulled the lovely girl to me and she lay her head on my chest and a gorgeous, heavy thigh on my leg. Her left tit squashed onto me and her bush tickled my hip.

“Mmmm,” she sighed contentedly as I stroked over her firm, feminine ass. I sniffed her hair and filled my nostrils with the girlie aroma. Her smooth, warm, fragrant skin, and the whole affectionate feel of her, was making my balls tingle again already.

Kait was pulling Lucie’s top up. There was no catch it just stretched to come off, and Lucie’s tits bounced enticingly as they came free, then settled into a buoyantly busty shape when she lowered her arms again. She grinned at my expression as Kait’s long, delicate fingers cupped them from behind.

“Like them Richie?” she teased, “or should we call you Dick Dong?” They all giggled and I felt Brooke’s body vibrating.

Brooke’s sexy little fingers touched my cock. She didn’t care if it was sticky. We watched together while Kait slid her sexy fingers into the waistband of Lucie’s shorts, either side, and eased it down an inch. She kissed the side of Lucie’s neck, making Lucie squirm deliciously.

Kait moved to the side, smiling beautifully at me, and kissed down Lucie’s chest, her left breast, and toned tummy. She was reaching round to drag both sides of the shorts down, a fraction of an inch at a time.

My cock stirred. Lucie’s fluffy bush peeked over the waistband, then enticingly was revealed, bit by bit, till it was pointing like an arrowhead to her pussy. It’s a bit trimmed, I guess so she can go swimming.

She lifted one foot at a time to let her fellow teen pull the shorts right off, balancing effortlessly like the perfect physical specimen she is. Her shape is feminine, though not to the same extreme as Brooke. Brooke’s body is sexual, the moment you see it, but Lucie is more a female animal; lithe and strong.

Kait, beautiful and leggy in the young girl’s dress, led naked Lucie over to the bench. I watched Lucie lay her chest on the black plastic cushion, smiling at me, knees on the floor an evocative couple of feet apart. Her pussy just overhung the end.

Kait fondled Lucie’s firm, smooth ass with her sensual hands. My cock swelled in Brooke’s sensual hand while I watched Kait trace her fingertips over the fine, radiant skin of Lucie’s asscheeks, then slowly down the outside of her lithe, muscular thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.