My Innocent Daughter. Yeah. - Cover

My Innocent Daughter. Yeah.

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My daughter doesn't do girlie or sexy, she's into sports, and now parkour. Trouble is, she's still in ninth grade but the guys she's started doing it with are college age. How protective should I be?? If only I could discuss it with her mother, but she ran off with another woman a couple of years ago.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

My mind whirled while the inexperienced girl tried to muster a response that would help her fulfil her mission.

As you might have gathered, I’m someone who mostly tries to do the right thing, but is not exactly immune to temptation. I do have standards and resolve, but I guess only in moderate quantities. And Kaitlyn’s lie had me guessing that this characteristic had been a topic of conversation among the girls.

Four or five years ago I was lying on my back in my speedos on the beach, on vacation with Val and Lucie. I dozed off, and woke up with a woodie. Actually what woke me was Val throwing a towel over it with a laugh. My fat eight inches was poking right out the side under the waistband, as though trying to get a tan. Lucie saw everything.

So now, putting two and two together, I was wondering if Lucie had developed a taste for big cocks and maybe had nominated mine as her replacement for her lost Greg’s and Connor’s. She can be a bit spoiled - my fault I know - and doesn’t always take frustration well. She’d pretty quickly replaced Maddie with her friends...

And not boasting or anything but these size cocks aren’t that common, especially among guys available to a ninth-grade schoolgirl. Her options would be limited. But I’m her father, and although I might be susceptible in the abstract, actually fucking my daughter isn’t on my agenda and she must know that.

Buuuut ... being the wilful girl that she is, she wasn’t necessarily going to just give up, especially with Brooke and Kait egging her on as I could easily imagine.

So Step One would be to get me doing it with a girl her age, would it not? Hence Kaitlin A tall girl would seem older, hence Kaitlin not Brooke. If Kait was a virgin that wouldn’t be a big deal - the way the girls are together they can talk each other into doing just about anything.

“I guess the heating’s gone off,” Kait wrapped her arms around herself and shivered theatrically.

I stood dithering, looking at the lovely girl and her tantalizing legs; at her stunning green-eyed face. Visions of her naked in bed, and what she’d feel like, swam before my eyes. If I touched her I’d be rock hard, and unless she backed out of the plan she’d get fucked. How old was she? Fifteen? Fourteen even? We hadn’t even kissed.

I really liked her and I was pretty sure she liked me, but how could I be sure she’d feel good about it in the morning? I couldn’t. It might still be a fun thing for her afterwards, or it might not. Girls can be emotional at this age, and doing it as a task set by the gang she might wake up with a reaction that I couldn’t predict. A task, but likely also - just a feeling - her First Time.

“No dice Kait,” I shook my head with a smile. “you are awesome but tell Lucie to keep looking. She knows I don’t mind her being with boys, if the circumstances are all okay, or about her being bi, with Brooke or the three of you if you like or whatever. Not me though. See you in the morning.” I smiled at her now sulky but lovely face and went back up to bed, where I jerked off with pictures of Kaitlyn in my mind.


I slept a bit late but nevertheless I was first down to breakfast on Saturday morning. Brooke came down a couple of minutes later.

“Morning,” she smiled. When she smiles she has huge dimples in her cute round face, and her big light-brown eyes always seem to have something amusing going on behind them. Right now the amusing thing looked to be her outfit, and how I was going to react to it.

She was barefoot, so working upwards her first clothing was up near the top of her thighs, where her miniskirt began. That ended not too much higher. Her incredible shape, where her fairly wide pelvis swoops into her small waist, was revealed literally in the flesh. The second and final item of clothing began several inches further up, and started as loose strands of dangling cotton: she’d cut the bottom off a sleeveless T-shirt then plucked it into a teasing fringe. Her pert B-cups shaped what remained into two alluring mounds, before smooth flesh resumed on her bare, straight but narrow shoulders, adorned with her lovely wavy hair which goes down just below her shoulder blades.

I made an effort and closed my mouth again. “Morning. Coffee?”

“Thanks. I’m not wearing too little am I?” Brooke is not a girl who leaves too much unsaid.

“No no, not at all.” Damn. She’d even had me give my approval to the brazen provocation.

She sat on the stool next to me at the breakfast bar and swivelled it a quarter turn towards me. Her big light-brown eyes gazed innocently into my face as she took a sip of coffee from the mug.

I reached for my own coffee as I did battle with her. “What do you plan to do today?” I asked, fixing my gaze on her face.

“I don’t know,” she smiled as she swung her stool gently to and fro, “we ought to get some exercise, I guess. To keep our bodies in shape. Toned, and ready for anything.”

My peripheral vision was swamping my brain with the image of her thighs. Shit. “That’s nice,” I said moronically. My eyes were dragged down, I couldn’t stop them. God, they are amazing. It’s not easy to describe them. ‘Meaty’ is technically correct but it doesn’t convey what a shape they are. They would feel fabulous, to be between...

Brooke giggled at her easy victory. “What do you suggest?”

“Well, I don’t know,” I dragged my eyes back up to her delicious dimples, “you could go to a movie? Or skating?”

“Morning,” Kaitlin appeared. She smiled at Brooke, but not me. For me she had only a fleeting look of sadness and disappointment. I tried to interpret that unusual behavior and at the same time take in her dress. Yes, dress. It was an old one of Lucie’s, that she ought to have thrown out years ago because it last fit her when she was twelve. Only just twelve; then she outgrew it in every direction, but it had been her favorite.

It’s a pale green, lightweight, filmy thing with folds and no real waist. It has a belt but Kait wasn’t using that, so it was floating around her lissom body, ending only a couple of inches down her thighs, as she paraded slowly across the kitchen and took the stool on the end of the bar. With her back to the window.

Against the light Kait’s sylph-like body was revealed in silhouette inside the dress. Everything about her is slender and feminine. Her small tits are pert, and her whole body is erotic, especially in this dressed-but-undressed getup. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Her feet were bare too. I realized that helped to create the idea that, like her accomplice, she wasn’t far off naked.

“Morning,” I turned to see my daughter come in, and then I knew it was serious. She was trying not to grin. What was she wearing? Ultra-thin, skin-tight lycra ... shorts you could just about call them. They were very short, and clung to her so revealingly you could clearly see her cameltoe. Were her labia like that all the time, or had she just rubbed them up? Her sexy tits were highlighted by a top that was basically a sports bra with wide straps, in a matching dark green. Okay it was probably called an athletics top or something, and had a Nike tick - probably so that girls didn’t accidentally use the outfit as underwear.

Her catlike body glided to me, on the balls of her bare feet. “Sleep well?” she smiled, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Hand briefly on my thigh. Perfume enveloped me.

“Perfume?” I was surprised.

“Maddie gave it to me, it didn’t suit her skin,” she tried to be casual, though I was pretty sure it was the first time she’d ever worn scent.

I wasn’t sure what to say about it. It wasn’t her. “Coffee?” I hoped she’d go and sit down instead of standing so close to me.

“Oh thanks,” she didn’t move. In fact when I’d poured her coffee she reached across me for it, then leaned her hip so that she was lightly nudging against my leg and arm. She’s my daughter; I couldn’t say she was too close, could I? Though my balls were starting to tingle alarmingly. My disobedient eyes scanned down her tits, her gorgeous four-pack abdomen, her shrink-wrapped mons, and her legs that are such a delicious fusion of shapes, each of them lean muscle.

“We were just talking about what to do today,” I said.

“I guess I’ll go and get my tits done,” said Kait bitterly.

“Oh no!” I supported her. “They’re perfect as they are, you don’t want to do anything.”

“They weren’t perfect enough for you last night,” Brooke accused me. Of course they’d talked about it; and what to do next.

“Well it was a setup,” I protested, “and just because I didn’t ... do whatever I was supposed to, that doesn’t mean I think her tits are too small.”

“You like Lucie’s tits though,” Kait had blinked hard enough to make her eyes moist. It was difficult not to react even knowing it was an act.

“Well you can like different kinds of tits,” I pointed out.

“You like my tits, Richie?” purred Lucie, rubbing against me.

“Richie?” I tried to work out what she was up to.

“Well it’s all the same once you’re on the pill,” she replied obscurely.

“Incest is only about inbred babies isn’t it,” Brooke clarified things. “We’re all in the same year, all on the pill, so what’s the difference? Apart from rejecting Kait because she doesn’t have big enough tits.”

“You’re all on the pill?”

“Lots of people went on it after Abbie Harrison got pregnant last Spring,” Kait mumbled. “Not that there’s any point if you’re flat chested.”

“You’re not flat chested,” I tried to reassure her, even knowing it was complete fakery.

“They’re tiny,” she smoothed the flimsy dress around them. They are small, but very pert. She brushed over her nipples and they popped out, showing they’re nice and sensitive. “See?” she challenged me. I couldn’t help seeing the faint pink circles under the fabric, and the shadow under the erect little cylinders.

“They’re lovely,” said Brooke. “At least you don’t have elephant legs.”

“You don’t have elephant legs!” I protested. ““They’re gorgeous.”

Shit.

“They are gorgeous,” Lucie moved just enough to trace three fingertips up Brooke’s right thigh. “Not butch like mine.”

“Now look,” somehow my head suddenly rediscovered dad mode, “sit down and you all stop this game. Your legs are not butch, you know perfectly well they’re stunning that’s why you’re waving them around. I’m thirty-six and you’re fourteen and fifteen, this teasing is not appropriate. Tricking me into saying how sexy you are. I daresay it’s fun, but you can take it too far.”

“It’s not teasing,” Kait pouted.

“She really wants to,” said the ever forthright Brooke.

“It’s a game,” I rasped. “A plot.”

“No, I really want to,” Kait was looking down into her lap. There’d been a catch in her voice.

“Well you can’t,” I said. “And you,” I gave Lucie’s ass a tap, “go and sit down and have your breakfast.” Her ass felt amazing.

“Ooh I love it when you’re masterful, Richie,” she mocked, but she went round and sat next to Kait.

I put toast on, while Lucie started on her muesli and juice.

“That’s so weird,” said Brooke, looking at the brown-and-orange mess.

“It’s good though.”

“Your thing about milk,” said Kait.

“We should all have a thing about milk,” said Lucie. “You know how they do it, right? They get the cows pregnant every year then take the calves away and just kill most of them and leave the cows basically mourning.”

I’d brought her up to think for herself about things and now she was more moral than me. It was good, and bad.

“Oh,” muttered Brooke.

“Yeaaaah, okay, you’re right,” said Kait. “What does it taste like?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.