Travelling Dbfer - Cover

Travelling Dbfer

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

The next morning we had breakfast together.

"Don't you have to be at work or something, Patti?"

"Nope, I'm free lance. I file my stories when I feel like it."

"Really, wow. Sounds pretty cool."

"I have another idea, Jay."

"Shoot."

"I have a friend who works on TV commercials. I think we should send 1 or 2 of your ladies to her."

"What? really? That would be awesome, Patti."

"Yeah, is your company actually registered?"

"No honey."

"We need to fix that, Jay. If we register the company name and get a couple of ladies into real commercials, that should end all of your troubles at the Cheer Expo that Miss Sturgess is trying to stir up."

"You heard what she said to me? Did you?"

"Yes honey, I was listening intently to a lot of your conversations yesterday. I liked the way you handled Ginny Reddecker as well."

"Holy Shit, Patti, I'm glad you're on my side now."

Patti giggled. "Who do you want to recommend for commercials, Jay?"

"Let's start with Amy & Ashley huh?"

"Perfect. I knew that's what you were going to say. My friend will just love both of them. Trust me."

"Patti honey, before we get in to all that, would you please come back with me to the bedroom?"

"I don't know, Jay. What are you planning?" she asked with a saucy grin.

"I'm planning on worshipping my beautiful, smart, sexy girlfriend's body for the next couple of hours."

Patti blushed beet red.

"I guess I could spare a little time then," she said with a smile.

We didn't leave the bed for the rest of the day.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.