Travelling Dbfer - Cover

Travelling Dbfer

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

I looked at my watch again. It was 5 minutes to 7.

I said, "Patti, we are supposed to be meeting another young lady in 5 minutes. We can cancel if you want."

Patti looked at me. "Why would you want to cancel, Jay?"

I blushed. "Patti honey, I'm not sure what it is about you that makes you so different. But all of the sudden I really don't want to be with anybody else but you."

Patti blushed beet red.

"Really Jay? You can't be serious?"

"I never would have thought it could happen to me, Patti. Honestly."

"Well, bring the young lady inside anyways. I would like to meet her,"

"OK Patti."

I walked up to the hotel lobby and Ashley saw me and hurried up and gave me a kiss. I led her to the bus. We headed back to the bedroom. Amy rushed up to Ashley and gave her a kiss.

"Hi Ashley," she said breathlessly.

"Hi Amy."

"Patti this is Ashley, Ashley this is Patti,"

They smiled at each other and said hi.

Amy pulled in Ashley for a passionate kiss and they were naked in no time. They were furiously 69ing each other. I put my arm around Patti.

"Do you mind if I join them? They look so hot," asked Patti.

I gave her a quick kiss and motioned for her to go ahead.

Patti dove in and both Amy and Ashley attacked her.

My cock was hard, but I was also thinking. I was pretty sure I knew what was different about Patti then.

Eventually Patti surfaced from the melee and searched me out. She stroked my cock gently.

"It's ok you know. You can fuck Ashley. I won't mind."

"To be honest, Patti, I would rather make love with you again."

Patti blushed. "Fuck Ashley, Jay. She will be disappointed if you don't."

"If you insist, Patti."

I pulled in Patti for a kiss. It got really passionate really fast. She backed away from me and pointed to the bed grinning at me. I gave her a mock salute and pulled Ashley away from Amy. She gave me a huge sloppy kiss and reached for my cock.

"Whoa, wait a second, Ashley."

She stopped and looked up at me. She was very confused.

I glanced at Patti. She was paying close attention to our conversation.

"Ashley honey, I made all of my reports to the commercial producers about you already, OK?"

Ashley nodded her head.

"You are a beautiful young woman, Ashley, and I would like to have sex with you again, but only if you want to. OK?"

Ashley gave me a huge grin and reached for my cock again. I glanced over at Patti again. She gave me the thumbs up and a sexy grin. I slipped my cock up into Ashley's pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me."

I slammed it into her good.

"Ohhhhh Mr. Williams. Fuck me."

I pistoned into Ashley hard for a minute or so. I looked over at Patti. She was slurping Amy's pussy. I looked back at Ashley again. She looked so adorable.

I pulled out and reached for the lube. Ashley gave me a huge grin and got up on all fours. I lubed up her butt and slipped my cock into her anus.

"Ohhhhh Mr. Williams. Yesssss. Fuck my ass. Fuck it."

I slammed into her hard. She was bucking at me like crazy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.