Travelling Dbfer
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

Back at the kiosk a young man had his hands all over Amy's butt. There were a few hopeful ladies there as well trying not to stare at Amy and her new friend.

"Hi Amy, how are things?"

The young man backed away from her with a red face.

Amy said, "Oh Hi Mr. Williams. Johnny here was just warming up his hands. He was cold."

"You must be all warmed up now. Huh Johnny," I said with a glint in my eye.

"Yes, thanks so much, Amy. I better go."

He left quickly.

Amy handed me 5 forms. There were 5 hopeful ladies waiting. I shuffled through them quickly. Two dummies including the absent one from before.

I dismissed the first two smarter girls with no trouble.

Then I called out, "Elizabeth Sturgess?"

A tall slim hottie smiled at me. I gave her the standard line.

"Thanks for your application, honey. We'll keep it on file. We might call you."

"You don't actually have any connections with TV at all. Do you? You're just here cruising for dumb pussy like your assistant over there."

I glanced around. Thankfully nobody else was paying attention at all. She was so right.

"Now, now Miss Sturgess. There's no need to be jealous. You still might get a call from us."

Elizabeth snickered. "Yeah right, I'll bet there is nothing more to this whole operation than a few notice boards." She pointed to the kiosk.

"Miss Sturgess. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"You can have my body if you want it, you know. I see the way you look at me. All I want in return is access to have fun with your assistant and any other dummies you turn up."

This was another story that I fell for once before. The smart lezzie lady let me fuck her, sure. But then she took over my whole stable. They wouldn't even listen to me without checking with her first. Then the lezzie had a brilliant idea. She started selling the db's services. That never works. Trust me I know from experience. That's why I can't go anywhere near Colorado.

"Miss Sturgess. I've heard just about enough. Do I need to call for security?"

She scowled at me and stomped off.

One of the two ladies remaining was an absolute stunner. She had it all. Huge tits, tight ass, beautiful face and honey blonde hair.

The other one looked pretty good as well.

"Patti Franklin?" The vision of loveliness stood up with a smile. She sashayed over. Oh my god I was looking forward to interviewing her.

"I'd like to interview you right now, ok Patti?"

She gave me a huge smile and nodded her head.

"Ok just hold on a sec, Patti. Denise Doherty?"

The other lady stood up with a smile.

"Denise, could you do a twirl for me?"

Denise smiled and wiggled her butt as she spun. She looked good as well.

"OK Denise, are you ready for an interview right now?"

Denise smiled and nodded her head.

I fumbled in my bag and found a sign. It said Back soon and it had a clock with movable arms.

I set the clock for 3:30 and then said, "Amy honey, why don't you come help me interview these two ladies?"

Amy gave me a big grin. I didn't want to leave Amy alone at the kiosk anymore. I didn't trust the angry Miss Sturgess to leave her alone.

The four of us headed to the interview room.

Patti and Denise were giggling and talking about being in the commercial.

I made sure the door was closed and then said, "OK ladies, please remove your tops."

Amy and Denise reached for their tops right away. Patti looked startled. After she glanced at the other two she took off hers as well.

"Patti's tits looked amazing. I was almost drooling."

I walked up to Amy and squeezed her tits. She smiled at me. Then I squeezed Denise's smaller titties. She also smiled.

I moved over to Patti. She looked a little shell shocked.

"Is there a problem, Patti?" I asked.

She shook her head firmly and thrust her tits out for me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.