Travelling Dbfer
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

So I hear some of you readers saying, "Not all cheerleaders are dumb, you pig."

I never said all cheerleaders were dumb. That's why I have my forms and my test. Bunny is a perfect example. She had to be a cheerleader not too long ago, and she is smart. It's all about percentages. If I go to an Actuary conference, what's the percentage of dumb people? Yeah, pretty low. You don't need brains to be a good cheerleader. You need good looks and enthusiasm. These are both wonderful qualities in a db as well.

And yes, not every cheerleader is gorgeous, but there are a quite a few gorgeous ones.

I was really looking forward to the rest of the day.

Amy and I returned to the kiosk. There were two beautiful blondes studying the displays and giggling. We gave them the application forms and they filled them out. Just as they finished two more hopefuls came up to the kiosk.

I quickly reviewed the forms from the first two. One of them was smart but one of them was truly dumb. Both were hot, so I had my first new interviewee.

"Sheryl and Suzanne? Could you come up here please?"

The two blonde friends gave me huge smiles and rushed up.

"Sheryl, we'll keep your application on file. We may give you a call. Suzanne, why don't you come with me? I'd like to interview you further."

The shorter girl's face fell, but she congratulated her friend on the interview. I turned to Amy.

"Amy honey, please collect the applications and get the ladies to wait for me. I'm going to interview Suzanne here. I'll be back in 15 minutes or so."

"Ok Mr. Williams."

I grabbed Suzanne's hand and led her to the interview room. Her face was flushed. She was very excited. I bet it wasn't often that she was selected for something and her friend, Sheryl was not.

"OK Suzanne, please remove your blouse."

Suzanne looked startled. She didn't move.

"Suzanne honey, I can go back and get Sheryl if you don't want to cooperate."

That did it. Her top was off in a flash. Suzanne had nice full tits. Her bra was see through and her nipples were starting to harden. I walked right up to her and gave one of her tits a gentle squeeze. Suzanne bit her lip and her face got red, but she didn't say anything.

"OK honey, lets get your shorts off huh?"

She reached down and removed her shorts as I fondled her breasts. Her panties were also see through. I reached down and let my fingers trail over her pubic hair. Suzanne moaned.

I undid her bra strap and lowered my lips to her nipples. She was moaning non-stop now. I kneaded and twisted her breasts roughly as I slobbered all over them. I pulled her panties down and slid my cock up into her pussy. Suzanne looked like she didn't know what had hit her.

I started pounding into her forcefully.

"Mmmmmpppphhh, ooooohhhh, aaaaaahhhh."

I mauled her tits as I fucked her hard.

"Oooohhhh. Aaaaaaahhhh."

I pulled out and spewed my load all over her tits. I handed her some Kleenex and started dressing.

"Are you in town tonight, Suzanne?"

She shook her head.

"No, Mr. Williams. We leave for home at 7 tonight."

"Ok, I guess we are done for today then. You acted really well, Suzanne. You might very well get into a commercial. We'll call you OK?"

Suzanne's face broke into a huge smile.

"I did? I might? Oh thank you, Mr. Williams." She gave me a big kiss.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.