Travelling Dbfer - Cover

Travelling Dbfer

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

Well, I could go on for pages talking about the situation inside that house, but this is supposed to be a story about a travelling DBFer. That's me of course. I had another short drive ahead of me to get to Cinci so I could meet up with the lovely Amy. Amy and I had a big day ahead of us the next day. It was the annual Midwest cheer expo, and we would be manning a kiosk where interested young ladies can apply to become actresses in TV commercials. Who is Amy you are asking? Well, she's a db that I met at last year's conference that happens to live in Cinci. I've been e-mailing her and she was excited about assisting me at the kiosk.

Amy and I arranged to meet at 7 PM at a restaurant to discuss the plan for the next day.

I arrived at the restaurant only 5 minutes late. I scanned the entrance way for Amy. I saw two guys mauling a brunette. They were giving her breasts a good going over for a public place. I went over for a closer look. Yep, I was pretty sure this was Amy, although I could have sworn she was blonde last year.

"Amy?" I asked.

"Oh, Hi Mr. Williams. These two were just testing to see if my blouse fit right or not," she said.

The two guys backed away from her blushing.

"Well guys, does if fit right?" I asked in a menacing tone.

One of them said, "Yeah, It's all good. We were just leaving." They left the restaurant.

After we were sitting at our table, I said, "So Amy, weren't you a blonde last year?"

Amy smiled at me.

"Oh yes, Mr. Williams, but everyone was calling me a dumb blonde, so I decided to fix things. I dyed my hair brown."

"So did it work Amy? Are you smarter?"

"Oh yes Mr. Williams, nobody calls me a dumb blonde anymore," she said with a huge grin.

After dinner, I escorted Amy back to my tour bus. We headed straight to the bedroom at the back of the bus.

Oh in case you were wondering, dear reader. My name isn't Bill Johnson and it isn't Frank Williams either. I only divulge my real name on a need to know basis. That's right. You don't need to know.

"OK Amy, please take off your clothes."

"Yes Mr. Williams." She started stripping immediately.

Amy was naked in no time and her boney blonde pubic hair was quite evident. I couldn't help myself. I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny Mr. Williams?" asked Amy with an alarmed look.

I had to work with Amy for another day, so I couldn't burst her bubble right then.

"Oh nothing Amy, I was just remembering a funny scene from a movie I watched last night."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.