The Derelict Hotel - Cover

The Derelict Hotel

Copyright© 2015 by Bibod

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A meeting arranged online leads to a condemned property and an encounter with unforseen consequences. The coercive powers of verbal rather than physical abuse are employed to establish a mutually stimulating sub/dom roleplay

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Fiction   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Spitting   Voyeurism  

From the far end of the ballroom, out of the deep shadows of the corridor, measured footsteps grew in volume as they approached. My initial contact had returned. Freshened up in clean but provocatively ripped tee shirt and high cut denim shorts. He too had changed into militia-style boots.

"Did he behave himself?"

"Oh yes" answered the skinhead, as he rose to kiss the alpha male. "He could not have been more eager. It should work well..." I was puzzled by this last remark, but at this moment the guy in tights began to lick my cock; pulling my foreskin forward so his tongue entered down into it to massage my cockhead.

"We have about fifteen minutes or so to kill before we are ready"

"Ready for what?" I asked. What new exquisite pleasure had they lined up for me?

"All in good time my little piss-drinker." The guy with the conical dick looked down at my cock being pleasured by the gay in the now piss-soaked nylons and I could see that his shorts were beginning to stretch against a developing erection. The bald hunk sat up and tugged the denims down, and the awe-inspiring manhood bobbed to the perpendicular once fully freed. He moved around to behind the guy in the nylons and smacked his arse hard.He then ripped the tights film to expose his lover's full-lipped arsehole and firmly forced his condom covered cock slowly but remorselessly up the exposed flue. His submissive partner grimaced as he looked over at me, but there was a look of empowerment behind the transient pain. He obviously read in my face the irrational jealousy which I now felt, seeing him being ridden by that wonderful penis I wanted all to myself. They looked so good together, especially once the girth had been fully absorbed through the accommodating anus and deep up in the rectum. How many times had they fucked before today? I felt my cock twitch involuntarily, but I had no more strength to offer up.

"Would you like me to fuck you while you are watching them?" Bald was sheathing his dick already so the question was not an inquiry but rather a statement of impending fact. He pushed me down beside the guy enjoying my master and began to pound my man cunt. I was so fully relaxed and used by now that I barely noticed the tube of dick now fucking me at a high rate. I didn't care how long this continued; I was engrossed by the other couple screwing on my left. They were both close to a mutual climax, and with a final deep thrust, the master let free his long, loud animal groan. My top slowed his pumping and extracted his cock from me. The condom teat was still clear; he had not yet fired his load.

"You are not expected anywhere are you?" Again a statement from the sweating Alpha male rater than question

"No, I want to stay longer with you and your friends, sir."

"Very commendable, my pansy. Lets retire to watch some film together... " Cordiality had replaced the brusqueness of our previous play. Stroking me and giving me lots of tactile attention, they led me into a dark corner of the ballroom. There I could just make out three rows of five seats facing a large plasma screen. The leader sat on the front row and seated me by him. The skin sat beside me, while the guy in the shades and ripped tights, sat behind me. His arms stroked my shoulders and he nuzzled my neck and sensuously licked around me ear, nibbling the lobe and lightly pulling at my earring. "You will like this, fairy boy. It features some guys with a submissive little piece of vermin." The screen lit up and the sound of floorboards filled the room. At this point, my head was lifted back by the guy in shades who had stood over me and began to kiss me deeply again, filling my mouth with his saliva and stirring it around with his lizard-like tongue. It was all so enervating; the caresses, kisses and sound of someone on the screen breathing deeply as a background soundtrack.

I was released briefly to allow me a view of the movie. The skinhead was sucking on the cock of my initial contact, who was standing by the mirrors, dressed in his vest and with his fatigues down below his knees. Porn stars at work -or play ... my head was pulled back again for more kissing,. I now took the initiative; exploring his mouth with my tongue. I felt in control for the first time today ... when suddenly my attention was pulled up by familiar dialogue

"Your profile states that you are passive, yes?" pause..."Well, I'm actually versat-..." "No, I think today you are passive."

I turned away from our kiss to watch a panning shot following me as I was led by the Alpha male across the ballroom towards the mattress and mirrors. I felt my nipple being squeezed from behind, as onscreen my nipple was crushed painfully by the man in the black vest. I watched with increasing anxiety as our dialogue was broadcast on video. "Don't dare look me in the eye, you cumdump faggot." I felt spittle dripped into my ear by the guy sat behind me. "Odd to see how weak you look on screen, isn't it?"

Onscreen, my trousers were unzipped and my tights revealed "You are nothing but cockfodder ... You are cheap scum ... fucking streak of smeg..." ... I looked like a doll to be used, debased. "Strip off what's left of your fucking fancy dress outfit and get on the bed -and try to be a man." Even in the dark here, I felt a flush of deep embarrasment, as I watched my head being pulled down to my dominator's groin. How eager I looked as I unbuttoned his combats and yanked at the zip. There were at least three cameras in operation. One hovered overhead, presumably located in the balcony. Another seemed to be shooting from near the door I had entered by; constantly zooming in to reveal my cockhead and drawing back to follow the emphasis of the sexual activities. Another showed footage of me looking direct into a camera close by; -of course, the mirrors were two way ... Iwatched as I pulled my buttocks apart for him -and for the cameras to ogle the tight knot of my anus. "Just stay there. Like that. Let me look at your arsehole." The screen filled with my sphincter being opened and latex covered fingers smearing lube around its iris.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.