The Derelict Hotel - Cover

The Derelict Hotel

Copyright© 2015 by Bibod

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A meeting arranged online leads to a condemned property and an encounter with unforseen consequences. The coercive powers of verbal rather than physical abuse are employed to establish a mutually stimulating sub/dom roleplay

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Fiction   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Spitting   Voyeurism  

I must have drifted into sleep, for I don't know how long ... time enough for my partner to have slid away and for two men to appear above me. I first saw them in the dusty mirror as a pair of smudged apparitions. I turned to them; vaguely alarmed. I had not expected more than one on one sex when I had arranged this meeting. One of the guys looked at me without blinking, his bare chest gleaming with a sheen of sweat in the dust filtered sunlight. Bald and well toned, he wore only lycra briefs and shining black calf length boots. A faint smile played over his face as he turned to his partner who was flexing a large day-glo pink jelly dildo, which wobbled as a dual reflection in his wrap-around sunglasses. He wore a figure-hugging black vest and glossy black tights which enhanced every impressive curve of his muscular pair of legs.

"Get up, weed." He growled. "We are here to give you more lessons. I don't think you have taken your recent experiences to heart." I stood in front of the hunk in the nylons and stared at my distorted reflection; unsure but aroused -my dick began a slow rise to hardness. "Good boy." He put a hand behind my head and brought my lips to his. Cross-dresser perhaps, but there was nothing effete about him. His tongue darted around my mouth like fizzing sherbert. I held him tight for fear he might withdraw. The bald guy moved up close behind me. I felt fully insulated with hot, rippling flesh. Fingers crept around my restored hard-on, while others lightly circled around my relaxing anus. Everything was going to be just fine.

I felt the fingers replaced by the lubed up dildo as hands pawed over every part of my body and thighs. It was eased beyond my pink iris, then thrust hard up my love canal to its 8 inch hilt. "Fuck that, you piece of scum." Tightsman pulled away from my mouth and, grabbing my hips, he began to push and pull me onto the toy as it invaded my behind. Evidently the skin was in control. While working the dildo like a piston, he poured obscenities into my ear. "You pussy-assed cunt. You can't get enough can you?" " No, give me more -give me it all -everything you've got" The guy wearing glasses smirked and nodded over my shoulder to his co-activist. "We have a desperate one here; he just loves this". I could barely stand by now. I think I was being held on my feet only by these studs. My nylons-clad dominator then surprisingly dropped to his knees and began to suck on my erection. My glans was so sensitive to his tongues caresses that it began to twitch uncontrollably. The dildo was pulled from my arsehole and the skinhead backed away. In the mirror I could see him bend to extract a little silver packet from his boot top. He opened it with his teeth and spat the cover from the condom inside. He rolled it over his veiny pork-sword and got back into position behind me. He lifted my left leg so that I could see it push against my hole, before disappearing form view: re-appearing, then disappearing repeatedly and at increasing speed. As he thrust from behind, he pushed my cock deeper down his fiends throat. I watched us through the mirror, behaving like a well lubricated piece of machinery, set up to produce nothing but sweat, spit and cum. The stud in hose pulled away and began to wank me., at the same time the bald guy rotated me around like a wheelbarrow so that I faced my reflection, then pulled out. I admired myself in my steamy sweat Fuck me; Fuck Me ... FUCK ME!" My cum sprayed onto the foxed glass in front of me. "Lick it off, cum sucker". I did as I was ordered. "Yes, that's right, clean that glass up, you slimy, disgusting bitchboy." The surface tasted sour with an age of grime. This contrasted with the familiar, comforting taste of my own semen. I carefully cleared a whole area of mirror with my tongue. Below me, my penis was being cleaned by the muscular adonis who had relieved me.

"I need to pee. You?" The bald adonis asked his partner as he pulled the unfilled condom from his shaft. And pulled his lycra pouch to barely cover his dick. "Do you think he likes to drink?" The guy in the nylons turned to me "do you drink piss, fag?" I nodded, hoping I didn't look too eager. " Fancy a shower, scumbag?" "Yes, of course, sir." Bald smirked. "He learns very quickly, doesn't he?"

They led me into an ante-room, which probably once accomodated several tables at the edge of the dance floor. The space was equally brightly illuminated from the skylit roof high above. It carried a faint scent of urine -not unpleasant in this interior heat. "You use this regularly as a pisspen?" I asked. Bald smiled "Oh you are not the first here, but just one in a long line of weak little submissives who can't get enough meat up their arseholes." He scowled " Kneel down in the corner"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.