Death Penalty

by GR

Copyright© 2015 by GR

Erotic Sex Story: The fast tale of state execution sometime in the future.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Vignettes   BDSM   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Violence   .

Some looked back at the barbaric times and wondered why it took so long for an enlightened society to create humane way to kill someone. No one really knew other than it might have been considered an immoral act, and no one wanted an immoral act to befoul an execution.

Sam Snider was sentenced to death, and he deserved to die. He had led a relatively clean life – other than the killing, but his tests indicated that he was eligible for a little more flexibility of choice in how he would die. It was an easy decision for him. As a matter of fact, he was looking forward to a brief moment of happiness and release before moving to the great beyond. He had his last meal, and the priest was trying to commend his spirit into the hands of a merciful God. Sam tried to pray, but his mind had trouble focusing – he was about to die for his crimes.

At 7:30 AM, the guards came to the jail cell, unlocked it. The priest and Sam looked up. The first guard said, "It's time."

Sam nodded, and he and the priest stood up. They walked together the 100 feet to the death chamber. It was a slow walk, and Sam was trying to bargain in his head with God, but it was too late for that. He knew he had killed that man (actually those men, but he was convicted for one in particular), and this was a consequence of his action. He owned up to it. But death ... is so final.

The death chamber was unlocked, and he was escorted to the chair, stripped, and strapped in. When the guards were done, he could open his mouth, but he could not move much else. Even though the witnesses were 20 feet in front of him, he could not see them on the other side of the window because of the lighting. He wondered how many of them got their thrills at these executions.

The warden stepped in, and for the official record, read Sam's crime and judgment. Sam wished this formality could be dropped; it seemed like this was the torture to make the vindictive people happy.

When the warden was done, the two executioners arrived. They entered the chamber very solemnly, dressed in long black robes, with the hoods covering their faces. It would be impossible for anyone to know who they were, other than the warden who hired them. They were to keep anyone but Sam from seeing their faces.

The first one leaned over and whispered into Sam's ear, "I'm Chloe." She kissed him on the cheek.

The second one leaned over and whispered into his other ear, "I'm Alexandra." She kissed him on the other cheek and then pulled the lever which made the chair recline.

They then stepped back, keeping their backs to the witnesses, undid the ropes holding the robes closed, and let the robes open in front of him. But they still kept their robes on, preventing others from being able to identify them. He could see two gorgeous women standing before him. His cock responded quickly. Chloe stepped toward him and sat on his knees, straddling his legs, her beautiful naked pussy displayed between his thighs. She reach forward and lightly touched his cock with her hand. She did not grasp it, only stroked it with her finger tips. He moaned softly. At this point he knew that Alexandra would officially be the one to killed him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.