Dear Mom and Dad
Chapter 2: Two weeks later

Copyright© 2015 by Canary

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Two weeks later - a young girl is kidnapped but is allowed (required) to write letters to her parents keeping them current about is happening to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   First   Petting   Slow  

Dear Mom and Dad,

I guess I have settled in at least a little bit. My abductor has been pretty nice to me except for the first two or three days I'll tell you about what happened then in a while but there are some other things I want to tell you about first.

I don't have any idea what his real name is because he changes it every day or two. If I forget and call him something else I have to pay a price which may range from giving him a blow job to having to lick his ... well, you know. That's not so bad though because I kind of like it myself. If I get through two days without making a mistake I get to make him pay whatever price I can think up. Did you know that if a man plays with your tits long enough you can actually cum from it?

One thing I know for sure, George (or is it Sam today?) is the best teacher I have ever known. We spend between and five and six hours a day studying ... everything from mathematics to African art to music to cooking and more.

If you don't want to hear about what happened to me the first few days don't read the rest of this letter. To help you with that, I started on a separate page and put the pages in upside down. If you decide to know, please don't judge Sam (I finally remembered) too harshly. I brought a lot of it on myself by being angry at him for abducting me. I'm over that now.

I woke up in a strange bed in an even stranger room. I had to go to the bath room very bad but where was it? I looked around. There were bars running from floor to ceiling and even across the ceiling itself. Then I saw it, a sign pointing to the right that said "BATHROOM".

I made a dash that direction and barely made it. When I finished I suddenly realized that it was extremely quiet ... sort of like I was alone. There was another of those signs taped to the bathroom wall in front of the toilet. It said, "PLEASE READ THE LETTER SITTING ON THE NIGHT STAND." Okay, I thought this guy is efficient if nothing else.

The letter on the night stand had a lot of information, everything from the location of the light switches to the fact that there were TV dinners in the freezer. It also said that he would be back in a day or two. The only silverware he provided were cheap plastic knives, forks and spoons. Then I got lucky. Behind the canisters I found a real knife ... it had a plastic handle and one vicious looking blade around four inches long. I hid it under my pillow, if the bastard tried to rape me he was in for a big surprise. Namely a knife in his back.

When I woke up the following morning he was there sitting in one of the two easy chairs watching me sleep. "Good morning," he said cheerfully. "There's nothing good about it," I snapped. "You brought me here against my will and then left me here alone for a day and unless I missed my guess you are going to try to rape me." He grinned, "That's all true but look at the bright side. You're alive and I will make us ham and eggs for breakfast. As for trying to rape you, I won't just try I'll do it unless you decide to cooperate."

"That'll be the day," I grouched.

"Given time, you will come to like it," he replied. He actually SMILED. He was going to invade my virgin body and he thought I could come to like it. That was something that would NEVER happen but if I wanted to be honest with myself there was a sort of a tingle went through my pussy.

He actually did fix breakfast though I couldn't force myself to eat much. When we were finished eating I expected him to try to rape me but instead he went into teaching mode. That day it was learning the countries in Europe and the Middle East. It sort of showed me that he really cared about me as more than a sex slave. Oh, I still would kill him if I had a chance but I'd feel bad about it.

Around 7:00 we had just finished washing the evening meal dishes he looked at me like he wanted to grind me up and eat me. He said, "Well, baby, it's time." I looked at him, not sure what he meant but certain it wasn't something I was going to like. He looked at me, "Go and stand at the head of the bed." I remembered the knife. That would bring me closer to it when I needed it so I went and did what he said.

He sat down in the easy chair at just beyond the bottom end of the bed. He stared at me intensely. "God, you are very beautiful," he said. That surprised me and, in a weird way made me feel good. His next word wiped that completely away. He said, "Strip!"

I froze. "I ... I can't," I stuttered. "You can and you will. If I have to come over there and tear your clothes off of you it won't be pleasant. I'll tell you what. When you get down to your bra and panties I'll turn my back while you strip the rest of the way ... if that will help you."

Turn his back on me? That could be the break I was waiting for. The knife was in easy reach under my pillow and he was only a couple of big steps away from me. I sat down on the edge of the bed to take off my shoes and socks. He chuckled, "Well you found a way to keep me for seeing anything important but what are you going to do now?"

I gulped. If I wanted to kill him I'd have to do what came next. I unhooked the top of my jeans and grabbed them on either side. My hands were shaking as I slid them down and off. I turned my back to him so he wouldn't see how embarrassed I was. He chuckled, "Nice ass but turn back around so I can see the rest." I stiffened myself and turned around. "Just a little more to go," he said.

I was really shaking as I gripped the edges my tee shirt and lifted it up over my head and off. I couldn't help it; I used my left arm to cover my breasts and my right hand to cover my crotch. He laughed again. Apparently he was really enjoying my discomfort. "Hands to your side, girl," he barked. I was afraid not to obey. "Now here's what's going to happen. I'll turn my back so you can finish undressing in private. When you finish undressing, lay down on your back in the middle of the bed. You can either be on the top of or under the covers. Let me know when you are finished. Orrrr, you can just forget about modesty and get naked now."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.