Dear Mom and Dad
Chapter 1: The Abduction

Copyright© 2015 by Canary

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Abduction - a young girl is kidnapped but is allowed (required) to write letters to her parents keeping them current about is happening to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   First   Petting   Slow  

Herald and Abbie Hanson were discussing their daughters, Stacy (14) and Molly (11), as they motored toward home after having spent 3 days in Atlantic City. It was their twentieth anniversary. They had finally caved in to Stacy and let her act as the baby sitter while they were gone.

As they pulled up near their house they noticed their neighbor across the street on his riding lawn mower. He waved and they waved back.

When they entered the house it was strangely quiet. "I can't believe the girls are still asleep," said Herald. "I'll check on them," replied Abbie as she walked out the bedroom door toward Stacy's room. Ten seconds later Abbie screamed at the top of her voice.

Herald was at her side within three seconds and she just slumped into his arms. He looked into his older daughter's room. She wasn't there but there was a naked boy hogtied with duct tape. Herald knew it was up to him to decide what to do as Abbie could do nothing but sob.

He sat Abbie on the floor with her back against the wall and went in the room to untie the boy. He used his pocket knife to cut the tape around his wrists. It was then that he remembered Molly and he ran to her room. When he opened her door he left out a sigh of relief. She was there, bound as the boy had been and as naked as he had been.

He got her unbound and dressed and, together, they went up the hall to Stacy's room. By the time he got there the boy had released himself. He still hadn't found his clothes and had himself wrapped in the sheet off of the bed. "I'm sorry," he said in a weak voice.

Herald finally took charge, "We need to call the police." The boy, who was still looking for his clothes, said, "I don't that's wise. At least not until you read the letter he sent."

The two adults looked at him, they weren't at all happy with him for coming into their home to sleep with their daughter. But if he could help they were at least welling to listen. "I don't remember a lot of what happened last night but I do remember him telling me several times that if you went to the police he was going to have to kill her and he didn't want to have to do that."

They found the letter under the downstairs telephone on the seat beside it, Rick found his clothes. He went to the bathroom to get dressed while her parents read "Stacy's" letter

Dear Mom and Dad,

I have authorized my abductor with the task of talking to you on my behalf. Well, not really but since I'm sort of tied up right now (LOL) I figure he's my best chance. First, I want to assure you that I am going to be alright ... as long as you don't go off the deep end and call the police. My abductor has assured me that if you do that I will end up in a brothel somewhere overseas and I really don't want to do that.

I have been assured that I can send you a letter every couple of months so you'll know for sure that I am okay. He says not to worry about my schooling because he will teach me, one on won, everything I would get this year and beyond.

Tell Molly to be sure to work hard in school and that I love her ... well, actually I love you all and I'm sure I'll miss you but I know if I do what my abductor says and you don't call the police I'll be back within a year or so. I'll try to write within the next couple of weeks. My abductor says that if you do what he wants, I may even be allowed to call you a couple of times ... on a throw away cell phone of course.

Love always,

Your Daughter,

Stacy

They sat down after they read that to try to figure what to do. Herald wanted to call the police right away. Abbie and Molly (even though she wasn't exactly sure what was going on) begged him not to because they believed the letter completely. Stacy's boyfriend, Roger, said he didn't have the right to make the decision for them but if it were up to him he would wait a month or two and if they didn't hear from her then go to the police. Surprisingly, that was what they decided to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.