Mike's Mom - Cover

Mike's Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Barticlees Jones

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike's mom needs some special help so Mike reluctantly turns to his best friend for "help".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Pedophilia   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   MaleDom   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After they were both done with their simultaneousness, Mike collapsed onto his mother and they lay there in a heap; gasping, and panting, and sweating like they were in the middle of the Gobi desert. Suddenly I began to be aware of my surroundings and realized that whatever the fuck I had just seen I was a third wheel and I needed to be going. So I slowly got up from the chair and tried to make my way out the door. "Uh ... ummm ... uh ... I'll just be ... going now, Mike. Uh ... ummm ... I ... I'll be in the other bedroom ... ummm ... whenever ... ummm ... you know ... you and her are..." Then I just opened the door and rushed to the other bedroom and flopped down on the bed.

Even though my cock was still as hard as a steel rod I was too dazed to even think about touching it, and I was way too stimulated to get to sleep so I just lay there staring up at the ceiling trying to process what I had just seen. About twenty minutes later, as I continued staring fixedly at the ceiling I heard the door to the room open and I heard Mike slink back in and slide into his bed.

I didn't know what to say. I wouldn't have known where to start. But I felt vaguely guilty about intruding upon their privacy and so after a few minutes of awkward silence I said "Gee, Mike. I ... uh. I'm sorry I was spying on you guys. I ... uh ... I didn't ... ummm"

"That's okay, Roy." I heard him say with a soft whisper; his voice sounding kind of sad. "I wanted you to hear. I wanted you to know about us. I wanted you to ... watch. Otherwise I knew you wouldn't believe me."

I didn't know what to say. I was way out of my depth right then and so I just waited for him to explain.

"You know what the saddest part is, Roy?" I heard him say ... it sounded like he was crying. "The saddest part is that she won't remember anything in the morning. In her mind we are just a normal mother and son living out our ordinary lives in an ordinary suburb of Denver."

To say I was stunned is the understatement of the century. I remember thinking to myself that it must be pretty hard not to remember what had just happened in there. I knew I never would. Each detail, I found out later, was indelibly etched in my mind.

"You see, Roy, Mom's mother remarried when Mom was fifteen and apparently their stepfather was a real bastard, and that's putting it mildly."

I could hear the anger in Mike's voice as he told me the sad story of his mother's abuse at the hands of their stepfather.

Mom had a little sister just one year younger named Samantha, and their stepfather threatened Mom that if she didn't do everything he told her to do then he was going to hurt Samantha. Mom loved her little sister very much. They were very close; and since their mother was an alcoholic who didn't really pay much attention to them, they had formed an extremely close emotional bond. They depended upon each other. So Mom did whatever he asked. And I guess you can figure out the nature of what that bastard wanted from her."

Suddenly I felt very sorry for Mike and his Mom ... and Samantha, who I had never met.

"Apparently the abuse was so intense and so frequent that Mom had to learn to dissociate herself from her body whenever he touched her. And to this day whenever someone touches her in a sexual way she reverts to her younger self. Then, afterwards, she has total amnesia and doesn't remember even the least little detail of what has happened."

"Of course she is a very beautiful woman, as I'm sure you've noticed; so whenever she goes on a date and doesn't remember what happens afterwards it makes her dates feel as though they aren't good enough for her to even bother to recall, so they always get mad and break it off. They feel like she is snubbing them."

There was a long pause then as we both tried to wrap our minds around all of the events of that evening. Finally, he continued.

"I know what you are probably thinking; that I found about all this and that I am using my mother like some kind of cum bucket, but nothing could be further from the truth. I love my mother very much and I feel sorry for her."

You could have heard a mouse fart in that room right then it was so quiet.

"You see, she is at her sexual peak right now, yet she cannot maintain a steady sexual relationship. In fact, when it comes to sex, it is as though she is a clueless little girl who doesn't even know what it is, until someone touches her. And then she becomes an oversexed abused little girl and fucks like a rabbit. But in her altered state of mind she is only doing it with her father regardless of who she is actually with in reality, and she is always doing it to protect her sister. It's like she is stuck in the past and can't get out of it. So I fuck her."

I wanted it to stop then. This was all too much. My erection was starting to wilt but the red hot memories of Ann's gorgeous naked body writhing is sexual ecstasy seemed to have a mind of their own and there was no way I was ever going to be able to remember them in a clinical way-- as just a son helping out his mother. NO ... FUCKING ... WAY. Maybe if she wasn't so pretty. Maybe if she wasn't so nice. Maybe if her body wasn't so fucking perfect. NO ... FUCKING ... WAY. Damn.

"I have to fuck her, Roy. That's the unreal part. Because whenever she doesn't have sex for a while and her desires start to get too ... backed up, she doesn't know how to deal with it and she starts doing strange things." he said sounding sad and forlorn. "Roy" he continued, "My mother has never masturbated in her life. She doesn't even understand what it is. One time she walked in on me while I was doing it and she just suddenly looked dazed and confused and turned around and wandered off down the hall and didn't remember a damned thing. And since she cannot process sexual desire like most people that means she has no outlet for her needs: and that's where I come in, no pun intended."

This was all like some really bad movie but I couldn't have changed the channel even if I had wanted to. I had to see how this ended.

"If she gets too "frustrated" she starts becoming kind of OCD. She starts doing and then redoing things over and over again. Eventually it gets worse and worse until she can barely even function at work and I am afraid she will get fired. And so I fuck her."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.