Mike's Mom - Cover

Mike's Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Barticlees Jones

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mike's mom needs some special help so Mike reluctantly turns to his best friend for "help".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Pedophilia   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   MaleDom   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My best friend's Mom was a knockout. We had been close friends for several years ever since they moved into our neighborhood so I tried not to stare at her or leer at her. I tried to be respectful at all times although she was so pretty that whenever she smiled at me with her brilliant smile my knees would get weak and I swear I would have jumped off a mountain for her if she asked me to. She was truly stunning. The only thing as nice as her smile was her body. It was perfect. She was the ultimate MILF.

So when Mike and his mom invited me to go along with them on a vacation to Aspen I jumped at the chance. I loved to ski but had never been to Aspen, so Mike, his mother, Ann, and I got in their Lexus and off we went.

Aspen was everything people say it is. There was fresh snow on the slopes and the weather couldn't have been nicer. The room was magnificent and on our first day there Mike and I skied until we were almost too exhausted to walk. Then we went inside to have a few beers and check out the snow bunnies.

There were some very cute girls there but most of them were married or were older than Mike and myself and surely wouldn't want anything to do with a couple of high school nerds. So we just contented ourselves to drink our beers, which his mother bought for us, and we watched the chicks. But to tell the truth the most vivacious and sexy female in that place was Mike's mom and she was sitting at our table. I felt like the luckiest guy in the room. I tried not to stare at her but she was just so sexy that it made my heart race just to be near her.

Mike and I weren't used to drinking much and so after about five or six beers we were both plastered and went upstairs and went to bed. I fell right asleep and slept like a log until I woke up about an hour later needing to take a huge piss. I got up quietly so as not to wake up Mike who was sharing a room with me and went into the bathroom and relieved myself. But on my way back when I looked over at Mike's bed to be sure I hadn't awakened him I saw that his bed was empty. It had been slept in but he wasn't there.

I thought it was strange but figured that he was probably getting something to eat in the kitchen so I just went back to bed and prepared to sleep away a very long day. But just as I was drifting off I suddenly heard some odd sounds. It seemed like there were muffled voices and some light bumping sounds coming from the bedroom next door to ours where Mike's mom was sleeping and I was suddenly concerned that maybe something was wrong. But the more I listened the more I became convinced that the noises I was hearing were the noised of two poeple making love.

Well, I figured that Ann must have taken a shine to some man downstairs while we were drinking earlier. We had come upstairs and gone to bed before her so I figured some guy was getting lucky ... VERY lucky. I would have given anything to be with her. She had been a frequent guest in my masturbational fantasies for as long as I could remember ... ever since I had met her, and I could only drool and wonder what it would be like to touch her silky smooth body and gaze into her magical eyes.

Pretty quickly I had a raging hard-on that wouldn't let me go to sleep. And I didn't want to jack off in bed as I figured Mike would be back from the kitchen at any moment and it would have been pretty embarrassing to get caught playing with myself. So I decided instead to get up and go into the kitchen with Mike.

I had to pass by Ann's door on the way down the hall and as I did I was suddenly dumbstruck by what I heard and froze right in my tracks. I could swear that the voice I was hearing was Mike's coming from Ann's room. And now that I was closer to the door I could better hear what was coming out from underneath, that it did indeed sound a lot like two people in the throws of passion.

I quickly went down the hall and checked the den and the kitchen--no Mike. I had to sit down on the nearest chair to gather my wits. Mike ... and ... his Mom? No way. No fucking way. But all the evidence was there. It had to be him. I had heard his voice ... and his mother's voice in the room. Even though I was in shock my boner was unabated. It stuck up in my shorts making a wet spot at the top of the tent.

I couldn't have stopped myself from doing what I did next if I had a thousand tries to do it over again--I sneaked down the hall and crept up to the door. Then, with no hesitation, I put my ear to the door and listened. Oh ... my ... God!

It was them alright. And from the sounds I was hearing they were clearly fucking. I thought my big and my little heads would explode at the same time. But, as aroused as I was by what was happening, there was something very odd about what I was hearing.

I could just make out Mike calling Ann, 'Mom'. But Ann wasn't calling Mike 'Mike', or even 'son'. For some bizarre reason she was calling him 'Daddy'. At first I thought I was still drunk but the more I listened the more I was sure. She was in the throes of ecstasy and she was calling her son 'Daddy'.

I was so stunned that I involuntarily gasped a little too loud and the next thing I knew the damn door opened and Mike was standing there with just a shirt on and his dick totally erect and sticking out straight in front of him and right in front of my face ... and it was covered with moisture. There was no doubt left at that point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.