Annabel's Awakening - Cover

Annabel's Awakening

by 6beast

Copyright© 2015 by 6beast

Sex Story: Annabel looks back on how much her life has chance after her divorce, going from a Christian mother and wife to a cock loving slut.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   .

After driving home Annabel thought back on how much her life had changed since the divorce. Her life had revolved around being a good Christian mother and wife, devoting most of her time volunteering at her local ministry.

Thirty one at the time, she had looked much older because she was always covered from neck to toe in dark baggy clothes with her hair tied in a bun and she never wore any makeup. Her ex-husband had always complained about her appearance, saying she dress worse than a nun. He wanted a sexy wife that wore tight fitting clothes that showed the curves of her body.

Annabel had always been beautiful with large hazel eyes and long red hair, with an amazing body that was blessed with 36D's, long legs and tight ass.

He had also desired a wife with a stronger sexual appetite but her strict religious upbringing had taught her that "Sex was only for conceiving children." She had wanted a large family but after the birth of her son, she could no longer have any more children. This made sex a very unpleasant and unnecessary act for her.

She had wanted to make him happy but some of the things he wanted made her feel dirty and ashamed. He made her feel like whore, calling her a cunt and slut during their love making. She hadn't understood his wish's and had no friends she could talk too. The only people she knew were from church and they were not the type of women you spoke to about sex.

Then the day came her ex-husband told her he had found someone else that would give him everything he desired and wanted a divorce. She was crushed when he packed his things and left. The same month her parents had been killed in a car accident. Her world was falling apart, losing the people closes to her but she still had her son and faith that everything would work out.

In the divorce she got the house and child support but he didn't want anything to do with them. This hurt her son Andrew the most because he had felt closer to his father. They never saw nor heard from him again. There were only child support checks each month. She had also received money and properties her parents had left her, calming some of her worries.

As time went by she began having problems with her son. He began to rebel and having problems in school. She tried to get him to join some school or church activities but he refused all her ideas. When he was not in school, he was running off with his friends or he was locked up in his room. She knew a boy entering puberty needed a father. She just couldn't fill that void.

One day she caught Andrew spying on her while she was taking a shower. She was mortified and when she confronted him, he exploded, blaming her for his father leaving. Screaming how he hated her for looking like an old Bag Lady and telling her he was going to run away. She tried to talk to him but he didn't care what she had to say. She was heartbroken and trembling not knowing what to do. He was all she had.

Annabel's biggest fear was having no one in her life. It hurt trying to make sense of everything. She couldn't fix her ex-husband leaving them but she was determined to do whatever it took to make her son happy and she prayed for an answer.

When her son left for school the next morning, instead of doing her daily routine, she spent the day shopping and getting her hair and nails done. She was on a mission and would be waiting for Andrew when he got home.

When he entered the house and saw her, his eyes nearly exploded out of his skull seeing her in a pair of tight Daisy Duke Shorts with a tank top and heels. Her lips and nails painted bright red and her hair flowing down. She was stunning. He had never seen his mother dressed this way. He gawked at the curves of her body, her exposed legs and her breast, feasting on the way they elevated and fell with each breath she took.

"Hi Baby, I got us some Pizza for dinner." she said nervously. He couldn't take his eyes off her and his hungry stare made her uncomfortable but she had already decided if this made him happy seeing her dress this way, she would reveal as much of her body as she could to her son without letting him actually see her naked.

For the next few days he was like a love sick puppy, always keeping her in his sight. He loved what she wore, especially if it showed her cleavage. A few times she had even caught him looking down her tops.

She got used to him watching her but it also made her all shivery when he stared. Creating a wicked feeling she hadn't known before. It encouraged her to tease her son by posing herself in different positions, allowing for the best views of her ass and tits. She even got bold enough to go braless.

One day she caught him spying on her again as she was getting ready to take a shower. She blushed and turned away trying to think of what to do. She didn't want to confront him but she never had plan to let him see her naked. Her body buzzed with excitement making her nipples swell. She couldn't stop herself. She switched the water on and making sure he was still there. She dropped her bathrobe and stepped into the spraying water. If this is what he wanted to see, she would give him a show. Pretending she didn't know he was there she reached for the bar of soap and began lathering herself. She cupped her tits in both hands, lifting the globes and fondled her heavy tits. She turned, wanting to give him a better view but he left.

Annabel wanted to feel bad but knowing he loved seeing her in tight fitting clothes or anything that revealed her curvy body to perfection. She knew he had enjoyed what he had seen because she loved the effect it had on her. She loved the hot tingle between her thighs she got when he was spying on her. She wanted him to look at her now but she had her fears of scaring him and never said anything to him about it.

Days later she was wearing a bikini top with a short denim skirt when Andrew's friends came looking for him. It was always the same boys since he met them in the first grade. Logan, Denial and Ryan were his best friends. When they saw her all they did was gawk. She expected them to run off like they usually did but was surprise they stayed in her son's room.

She was taking them some lemon aide when she overheard them talking about her. She couldn't help herself and ease drop. Someone called her a MILF. Then Andrew told them how he had seen her in the shower and it got them all excited. His friends wanted to know what she looked like nude. He told them about her big puffy pink nipples and her red pubic hair. She was stun when he heard him say she would look better if she shaved down there. They all agreed wishing they could see her with a bald pussy.

"I would do anything to fuck your mom." She heard. "Yeah ... Me too!" The others added and each boy began saying what they would like to do with her. She was shocked that they knew about such things but when Andrew said he wanted to fuck her, it stung her. Her head was spinning with a freighting excitement and she didn't know what to think. She left the boys drinks in the hallway and stumbled into her bedroom. She was trembling badly and her cunt was burning with a fierce heat, about to drive her out of her mind. Her cunt got slippery wet, feeling painfully swollen and burning to be touched. She pulled her clothes off and lay on the bed with her legs spread wide. She quickly had her fingers furiously working over her excited clit trying to cure the heat. She felt her soggy pussy boiling. Her tits felt as if they were going to burst from her chest, and her nipples ached with stiffness.

"Aah..." She softly moaned tossing her head and teasing herself to the brink of an orgasm. Pinching her nipples hard, she trembled, "Andrew wanted to fuck her". She was imagining her son watching her, him fucking her. Her head was spinning with her sinful desires. Her body shook with her fingers running swiftly across her swollen clit.

"Aaah!" She exploded with a massive orgasm. She had never felt anything so delicious in her life. Exhausted she laid on the bed gasping and sweaty in a daze for a longtime. She had never played with her own clit before and had no idea that it was the source of such intense pleasure.

After gathering herself she got up and went to take a shower. Her son hearing the water running went to the bathroom door followed by his friends. She had left the door open and the boys stood in the doorway watching the water covering her body. Her excitement returned when she saw them but not wanting to scare them kept lathering herself. Spotting her razor, she remembered how they all wished to see her with a bald pussy and made quick work of shaving her pubic hair, making her pussy look swollen and ripe for fucking. With the boys still looking, she cupped her tits in both hands, lifting the globes and bent her head down.

"Mmm..." She stuck her tongue out and began to lick at her nipples. She moved her tongue around her areolas. Her face turned from side to side as she switched from tit to tit, licking and sucking. Her left hand reached down and worked her fingers over her swollen clit.

"Oooh..." Spreading her hot cunt open, it was so wicket of her, playing with her pussy in front of the boys. Annabel moved her fingers up and down her cunt, pressing hard, feeling another orgasm swelling in the pit of her stomach.

"Ummf", she moaned softly as the orgasm rippled through her, causing her tits to shake gently. She didn't make a sound as she came, but held her breath in. She closed her thighs tightly upon her hand, feeling the lips of her pussy quiver.

No longer seeing the boys standing in the doorway, she finished her shower and found her son alone watching television. His friends had left but they returned everyday to watch her.

Her thought hunted her, yearning her lustful desires. Afraid she would act on her thoughts and unable to escape the excitement that made her cunt swell every time she caught the boys staring at her. She needed to masturbating daily or she would go insane. She grew hungry to expose herself that some days she would walk around wrapped in only a towel.

Knowing they wanted to fuck her made her blood boil but it was her son's desire to fuck her that drove her mad. She made it easier for him to spying on her when she was undressed or showering and she always put on a show for him.

When Halloween neared, she was disappointed to learn the boys didn't plan to dress up for the holiday, feeling they had gotten too old to be trick or treating. Andrew saw her disappointment and told her they would dress up if she did also but they got to pick her costume and instead of trick or treating they wanted to go to a haunted house. She didn't know where they would find a haunted house but she agreed. When they went to find costumes, she was not to surprise to see what they found for her to wear. It was a sexy witch costume that was a short tight black dress that came with a matching g-string and fishnet stockings. They also talked her into getting some six inch heels and a dog collar to complete the costume.

On Halloween Day she began to have some regret as she got into her costume. The dress was barely long enough to cover her ass. The top tied behind her back and neck, doing little to hide her large breast with the fabric so thin, it was easy to see the outline of her puffy areolas. The stocking only came to her mid thighs and the g-string didn't help to cover much either. She couldn't believe she was going to step out of her house this exposed but she was to excite not too. With the collar and heels she looked like a hooker wearing a witch's hat.

The boys were waiting and were ecstatic when they saw her. They were probably imagining what it would be like fucking her, she was. Her pussy was already moist. She was happy the boys liked her costume, especially Andrew. They had a video camera and had her model in various positions as they recorded it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.