The Amulets of Power V: A New Beginning - Cover

The Amulets of Power V: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2015 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Following awakening in a grass field after an auto accident, Mike Barnett discovers a young woman from a separate accident a short distance away. It is the next day before he discovers that he is 110 years in the past, and it is much later before he learns that he is there to change history.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Violence   Military  

"Must you wear the guns here in town?" Chanthra asked looking at me with a frown on her face.

That stopped me dead in my tracks. I had never considered not wearing them. Having a weapon at hand had become a way of life for me over the last nineteen plus years that I had been in the Army. It had been reinforced significantly in Korea during the war, and became a way of life when I joined Special Forces a short time after leaving Korea.

"Is it necessary, my Champion Mike?" she asked again in a softer almost pleading voice. I quickly reached a decision.

"I could put them in their cases in the backpack. They would be easily accessible there," I told her.

"Yes available but out of sight," she answered with a smile, as I began removing the pistols from their holsters.

"We can arrange the bed when we return, but I would like to eat before it gets dark. We will need to shower after that. I must get you a chong kraben while we are out so you can shower here. Also we will not be able to wash all of our clothes here if we are to leave in the morning. Ours are not too dirty yet. Perhaps we can wash them tomorrow night," she told me, as I worked on putting the pistols away.

I put one pistol in its case along with its extra cylinder. The extra cylinder for the second pistol went into its case, but the second pistol went in on top of everything in the pack where it was most accessible -- just in case.

We soon discovered that Muak Lek had a number of restaurants as well as many venders selling various types of prepared foods, or fruit along the road. They were especially prevalent now that the sun was going down, and evening was approaching. The temperature would soon start to go down, and the town would begin to cool off, at least as much as it ever did at night during the summer.

Chanthra stopped at the cloth and clothing store next to the hotel and purchased the promised chong kraben. It was made of cotton and had a large checkered pattern. It went into the pack on top of the second pistol.

We chose a restaurant that had roast duck, and red roast pork on display. Chanthra started her meal with one of the numerous egg noodle soups that the Thais are fond of. She followed that with a chicken curry dish with rice. She finished her meal with a som tum salad. This is a salad made with green (unripe) papaya, chilies, lime juice, fish sauce and dried shrimp. I had to seriously wonder where this small woman put it all.

I had a large plate of Sweet and Sour pork. It was fantastic! Not too spicy -- just spicy enough to make you sweat while you ate it. I put away that entire large plate of it, and was seriously sweating by the time I was part way through it. As I have heard it said by others, "If you aren't sweating when eating Thai food, it isn't real or authentic Thai food". This was definitely authentic! I did join Chanthra in eating part of the som tun salad before we left the restaurant.

By the time that we returned to the room, it was dark out, and I lit the lamp after we entered the room. It was becoming a real hassle removing my boots every time that we went inside a house, hotel room, or Wat building, and I was seriously considering some other form of footwear for daily use and saving my boots for more physical activities like traveling and fighting.

"We should shower before going to sleep," Chanthra told me. "You can try out the chong kraben also."

"All right, would you like to go first again?" I asked, as we began removing our clothes.

"Yes, if that is all right. I will also quickly wash the clothes that we have been wearing. I have reconsidered and believe they will be dry enough by the morning, especially as we don't need to leave so early. I would like you to stand guard while I shower. There are many people in the buildings here, and it is not like it was at the Wat," she told me. I had stopped removing my clothes to stare at her in the lamp light, as she stood there naked before putting on her sarong.

The woman that I saw before me had a fine figure with large breasts and sweetly flaring hips that weren't too wide, but just right. She wasn't like so many of the thin women and girls that you usually see in the countryside.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked me shyly in a quiet voice, as she pulled up her sarong.

"I most definitely liked what I saw," I told her with a smile, and had a huge hard-on.

"We must wait a little while yet, my Mike," she whispered, as she came over to me and stood on her tip toes to reach up and kiss me. I leaned down to meet her and kissed her lips, as I pulled her into my arms. I practically devoured her face while kissing her. Chanthra moaned, as she rubbed herself against me, and her sarong came loose from this and began slipping down her body.

"I want you!" I whispered in a husky voice, as I stopped kissing her face, and ran a hand over her breasts that were naked again. Chanthra's breathe was very ragged by now.

"Yes," she whispered throatily, as I released her. "Let me fix the bed, the wood will be too hard for sex," she said quietly, as the sarong fell to the floor. She moved to spread the three piece mattress on the bed. I finished removing my clothes and hastily pulled the poncho liner out of my pack to cover the mattress. We quickly had things arranged, and Chanthra added the sarong on top of the poncho liner.

In the bed, Chanthra stared at my cock somewhat in shock. She hadn't seen me naked previously either.

"So large!" she said in awe.

"I'm a large man," I told her, as I pulled her to me. We hugged and kissed for a time. I massaged her breasts, and had her breathing hard in no time.

"Love me," she whispered after a time, and allowed me to move over on top of her. My cock quickly found her opening, and I slipped into her tight pussy. It was obvious that Chanthra wasn't a virgin, but she didn't appear to have had a lot of sex either. I stopped after slipping a few inches into her to allow her to adjust to me.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, go ahead," she whispered through her ragged breathing. I pushed deeper into her. I heard her take in a long breath, as I filled her up, but I still had some cock left outside of her. I started to stroke into her.

"Yes! Oh yes!" she moaned, as I continued to stroke into her. "I have waited for so long for the man that the Amulets have promised to send me since I was consecrated, and now they have sent him!" she moaned, as she pushed back on each of my thrusts. We were soon pushing into each other at a faster and faster pace until we both erupted in a frenzied orgasm. We had slept together for two nights without doing anything and had been unable to control ourselves now. I rolled off of her, and we both lay there for a while in orgasmic bliss.

"Thank you, tee ruk ka (darling)," she whispered through her labored breathing, as she cuddled up against me. We lay there together for a time while we recovered. I decided that I could get used to having this sweet woman in bed with me every night. Where had that thought come from I wondered just as quickly?

"We really need to shower now," she said when we had recovered. We had both worked up a good sweat, and the evening had slipped away from us before we sat up to go shower.

"I will definitely need to wash this sarong," she said picking it up from the bed after we had gotten up. I could see that there was a wet spot where our juices had leaked on to it. She put that spot at the bottom in the back as she put the sarong back on.

I shook out the chong kraben, and she helped me put it on correctly. I grabbed the soap and the towels, as we set out to shower. I didn't take a pistol with me, as I worried about getting them wet and ruining the black powder charges, instead I took my big knife.

There wasn't anyone in the shower area when we arrived there, and Chanthra went in to shower. She kept the sarong on, and washed it and herself at the same time. She had also brought along our clothes from the last two days to wash when she finished showering. I kept a sharp look out for anyone coming out to shower, or watching us. I helped her wring out the clothes when she was finished. She carried them up to the room while I showered after changing to a dry sarong. I could have cared less whether anyone watched me or not.

Chanthra had the wash hung outside the window of the room to dry on a line there and was ready to return downstairs to get water for the room when I returned from showering.

"Bring your water containers, we can fill them from the klong jars. They hold rain water, and it is safe to drink," she assured me. I grabbed my backpack along with the canteens, and followed her out to get the water. We needed to lock the door to the room each time that we went out, which was bothersome, but necessary.

We turned the oil lamp out once we had returned and had everything put away. I slept with one of the pistols under my pack because of the open window and Chanthra's mention of ka-moy-ees.

In bed we continued where we had left off the first time. This time though we were much more relaxed, and spent considerable time kissing, hugging, and massaging each other.

"Love me, my Mike," Chanthra asked after a time, and I moved over on top of her. She was wet again when I slipped into her, but we weren't frantic this time, and I spent a long time loving her. Eventually, things did get more frantic, as our pace increased to a faster and faster one. I finally crashed into her and came while she went rigid and then collapsed. We were both breathing raggedly, as I rolled off of her to lie beside her.

"Thank you, my husband," Chanthra whispered when she recovered.

There it was, the dreaded "H" word, but from her it didn't sound like a bad thing. Perhaps I could even eventually get used to it.

Chanthra turned and kissed me, while I was thinking, and laid her head on my shoulder and slipped one of her legs over mine. We kissed for a long time before finally going to sleep under the mosquito net which we had pulled down before we started sex for the second time.

We awoke relatively late the next morning, as there was no Wat bell nearby to wake us early. Chanthra had turned over during the night, but still had her bottom pressed against me. I lay there for a time after awakening and just enjoyed her nearness.

She had addressed me as 'Husband' last night as casually as anything, but now it didn't seem to be all that bad a thing. She was after all a sweet, good looking young woman with a fine body and a good disposition. Would it be so bad to be married to her especially here in both of our remote pasts?

This thought of course reminded me that we were somehow in the past, and a past nearly a hundred years before Special Forces arrived in Thailand. I would surely not live to see them arrive, or even to see the Japanese Army arrive during World War Two, as I would have to be well over a hundred years old to do that. I had been lying there considering all of this when Chanthra sat up and turned toward me.

"Are you awake, my husband?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, my Sweet, I'm awake. I've just been thinking about our situation, and wondering how we wound up in it," I told her.

"We were brought here by the Amulets to help move the country in the correct direction. There will be work for both of us to do to accomplish that," she told me very confidently.

"We were moved back through time to help the Amulets?" I asked in shock. "This wasn't some kind of accident then?"

"No, the Amulets purposely chose us, and arranged for us to be in the right location to meet after they brought us to this time period," she told me.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked in shocked surprise.

"The Amulets explained it all to me last night after we had sex. All of this has been planned for a long time," she told me, and from her sincerity, I had to believe that she definitely thought it to be the truth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.