The Right Nigger Bitch

by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Copyright© 2015 by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Violent Rape Story: WARNING-this is a story of forced sex, you know violent rape. It involves a young girl. It contains graphic depictions of the rape of a young prostitute. This also contains murder-SNUFF if you like. If this story is likely to offend you, it is best if you refrain from reading it. If you are reading it to post what a terrible person I am for writing this trash-well then maybe it is good therapy for you, read on, McDuff, read on. I am very aware this is offensive! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Caution: This Violent Rape Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Violence   Prostitution   .

I had worked the streets for over seven hours and I was dead on my feet. All I wanted was a stiff drink, a warm bath, and sleep. My little school girl outfit – coupled with my young appearance had made me quite popular that night. I had over fifteen hundred bucks left after my damn pimp took what he called his. Of course, being a crafty bitch, nearly a thousand of what I had left he didn't even know I had. I had walked away from him after he took his share just like I was going home. When I was certain, he wasn't around I cut back into an alley and made my way to my stash.

Resuming my journey home, I walked up the stairs to my second story apartment. It was a shithole apartment, in a shithole part of town. The only AC was a stinking window unit swamp cooler, they did little to cool the stifling heat of August even at two in the morning. I fumbled with the keys to the front door. When I unlocked the door and opened it, a man from behind grabbed me and forced himself into the apartment with me.

"Let go of me!" I cried. He held onto me roughly as he slammed the door. He waved a gun in my face as he reached back and latched the door and attached the chain. His hand moved across my face hitting me like a clap of thunder. Forcefully he threw me up against the wall. The tears flooded my eyes as I began to sniffle. My heart pounded in my chest. I was afraid of this man. Sometimes you just know when a guy isn't just playing at it.

"Please don't hurt me, please just leave and I will forget you were even here," His reaction was to slap me again. My head bounced off the wall behind me.

"Shut the fuck up, do as I say, and I won't hurt you. Got it, nigger?" I nodded agreement. His eyes roamed over my body as his mouth curled into some evil, distorted grin. "What a beautiful little school girl uniform you have on. That white blouse sets off your chocolate skin nicely, nigger!" He leaned in close to me, smelled my perfume, sweat, and I'm sure some of my clients cum as well.

"You smell just like the whore next door," the man stood tall. He leaned into me as his hand held the gun and guided it over my trembling body. He traced its cold steel barrel over my tits. "Bedroom," he barked his command at me. He yanked my purse from my hand and dug my money out shoving it greedily into his pockets. Stepping back he dropped the bag to the floor and waved his gun for me to move.

I walked toward the bedroom dreading what was going to happen. I don't like men. I don't like cock at all. I only fuck men for money. He looked like any other john to me. I didn't know him, I didn't want to know him. I knew he was going to be mean and rough. I turned around to face him in front of my bed. The man ordered me to sit on the bed. He put the gun on my bedside table and turned to me drooling.

"Looks like I picked a good one tonight. Never raped me a nigger before, got me the right girl this time," the word stung me, a fucking nasty white rapist calling me a nigger. He brushed my long pink hair out of my face kissing me on the lips. He pushed his thin white lips to my dark, full lips as he clutched at my small tits through the white button up shirt. I cringed at his touch, it repulsed me.

"Don't like me to touch you huh, I get it. You sure are a beautiful nigger ape and fucking young. How old?"

"Seventeen," I told him adding two years to my age. His hand crashed across my face and decked me to the bed. My lip had a trickle of blood on it as I instantly lurched back upright. Glaring at him I stuck my tongue out and licked the blood up. My tears flowed freely and my small chest heaved from my quiet sniveling.

"Lie to me again and I'll cut your lying nigger tongue out of your mouth. I have a knife too bitch!" He reached down and touched his ankle. It's in his boot I thought as the jerk kept talking, "Now, once again, how old are you?"

"Fifteen," I mumbled looking up and to the right thinking in my mind. I just turned fifteen three days ago.

"Truth?"

"Truth, I just turned fifteen," his hands went to my white cotton shirt and he jerked it hard. The buttons flew off the shirt falling to the floor. He continued tugging it till he pulled it off my body. He clutched my cotton bra between my tits and pulled it. My body jerked with each pull but soon the material rent with an awful tearing sound. The material stung me as it tore off my body.

Licking his lips, he stared at my naked breast. He roughly held my tits, fondling them, squeezing them and at last mashing them painfully in his large rough hands. He leered at me as he hurt me, all the while saying, "You're young enough to be a real fucking school girl."

"Please don't," impulsively covering my breasts with my arms. Again his hand hit me across the face and I crashed to the mattress again. I used my arms and pushed back up, slowly, deliberately, I covered myself again, "Please stop."

"What the fuck did I tell you whore?" he growled at me. "Shut the fuck up, right?" I nodded and looked down somehow ashamed. I sell my body and I was embarrassed for him to see me. CRAZY right?

"Now put your arms down," following his instruction, I lowered my arms so my small upturned breasts hung naked for him to view. "Spread your legs for me." My body tensed up with fear as I parted my legs under the pleated skirt. His eyes leered at me. Spittle ran out his mouth over his lip and down his stubble covered chin. He dabbed the nasty sleeve of his checked shirt over his mouth and chin.

"Wider!" arching his eyes as I spread my legs further apart. The gun was inviting to me, but too far away. With no warning, his hands grabbed my panties and ripped them off my body. The chafing of the fabric burned against my skin, shooting pain across my hips. I yelped but kept my legs apart afraid he would hit me again.

The man took his gun off the nightstand and held it against my left tit. I couldn't help but shake, I was terrified, because it was going to be my second time to be raped that year. "Let me have those tits." He pressed the gun against my abdomen as he took my left nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard nibbling on it. I winced with pain. He moved to my right nipple holding my breast with his free left hand and squeezed mercilessly.

"Ouch," first the pistol stung my tits as he hit it across them, then he slapped them with the palm of his other hand. For good measure he backhanded them again with his free hand. He pinched his forefinger and thumb around my nipples and squeezed until I cried hard tears. I could tell he enjoyed my pain. Like a sick aphrodisiac, it built his lust.

"I can't wait to fuck your nigger cunt. I hear niggers can make their cunts nice and tight. Extra muscles I guess. They tell me, nigger's got good cunt muscles," He lowered himself to look at my pussy. I still held my legs spread wide. I whimpered feeling him rub the muzzle of his gun over my pussy lips. With a quick hard shove he drove the cold metal barrel inside me. My pussy lips parted allowing the gun in deeper.

"I can't believe I never fucked a nigger before, never raped one. Bitch, I'm almost twenty-five years old. Better make it a good first time for me." The threat was there, veiled but not that hidden. He intended to kill me no matter how I pleased him or displeased him.

"Please, take that out of me," I begged him for I was afraid he would pull the trigger. He rubbed the cold blue steel of the revolver deeper into my slit. His lips moved over his teeth until he grimaced in a Joker-like smile.

"Only if you promise to be a good, obedient, little nigger whore, don't disappoint me nigger slut," he pushed the cold metal barrel further into me. I sat there frozen terrified he might pull the trigger. No sooner had I nodded my agreement and the gun was gone from me. He returned it to the bedside table. The barrel glistened with my juice.

"See I know working girl's like you want your daddy to fuck you hard when you dress this way." The man stood up and pulled his shirt off. I looked up at him tears still streaming down my cheeks. The thoughts of the other men who had raped me flooded me. I hated him – I wanted him dead, but there was nothing I could do. His body was adorned with tattoos on his chest and down his arms. His jeans were tight against him, so snug I could see his enormous erection bulging through. Large and muscular, tall and strong he could destroy me, that fucking cock would hurt in the best of circumstances. I was terrified of him now. One tattoo said, "Kill the Cunt."

The man got back down between my legs. He began to rub his fingers over my button hood, he coaxed my clit out then traced over it, roughly. He moved down to my pussy lips his face inches from me. Without warning he plunged three of his fat fingers inside my hole. He looked up at me his hateful face scowled at me, "This is what you want, isn't it?" I shook my head in protest. "I know you're a little whore. But whores like it or they wouldn't do it. I hear nigger whores like it the best!"

I gasped when his fingers entered deeper inside. Tears fell down onto my pleated skirt as I looked at him feeling powerless. He licked my clit and sucked it while fingering my pussy-slot. It felt so dirty when he did it. "Mmm ... I've never tasted anyone so filled with other men's spunk before." I held my breath as he slid his fingers in and out of my hole. My body betrayed me as the pleasure spread through my crotch with his thick, nasty, fingers deep inside me. I felt his mouth on me and more tears filled my eyes. Against my will it built and I slowly began to orgasm. I felt my body shudder my hips wanted to shove against his mouth. I felt the desire build and I tried to hide it from him. I didn't want him to know he made me cum. The man buried his tongue between my pussy lips and licked intensely.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.