The New Waitress - Cover

The New Waitress

Copyright© 2015 by Memory Heap

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She wanted to be a waitress at the Roadhouse. The catch was what the waitresses go through on every shift. She had to prove she could handle it, and that meant a trial by fire.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

About an hour later I came back out of the office in time to see Julie moving back over to the women's side. I decided to watch for a few minutes to make sure that she wasn't going to get attacked by anyone. She worked about a half-dozen tables without incident, so I thought that things might be settling down. She did get patted on the rear, and I saw one pair of fingers go under her skirt and come back wet, but nothing seemed to be mean-spirited.

I was most afraid of what would happen when she waited on Wanda, but even that seemed to pass without incident. One of Wanda's friends gave her much more than a pat on the rear, but again it seemed to be more in fun than anything else. After another five minutes I decided that she could handle herself for the rest of this half-hour, so I went behind the bar to give them a hand. Both sides of the 'house had nearly filled to capacity, so the bartenders were being run off their feet, and an extra pair of hands would be useful.

I saw Julie move back to the men's side when her half-hour was up, and she was immediately on the move, as another biker gang had just shown up, and they were thirsty. This was certainly turning into a high-income night for everyone, as the girls were all raking in tips and selling beer as fast as they could get it to the tables. We were swapping out keg after keg, and I was beginning to wonder if we might run dry.

About fifteen minutes later, one of the bartenders nudged me and pointed with her head off to the end of the bar. When I looked over that way, I could see Julie leaning back against the bar, staring out into the crowd, unfocused, with her mouth hanging open. I looked a question back to the bartender, and she smirked. "I think she just met Handsome Dan." I looked back over at Julie, and started laughing at her expression; I had seen it before on nearly every one of my staff the first time they met Handsome Dan.

I thought I should talk her down, or else she would be useless for the rest of the night. I came out from behind the bar, and went to stand beside her. Her eyes were wide open, as was her mouth, but no sound was coming out; all told, she looked like a goldfish, although a very pretty one. I put a finger under her chin to close her mouth up, and she finally turned to look at me.

"I ... I ... uh ... I ... j-just s-saw th-the b-biggest..."

I decided that I would have to provide the narrative, or we'd never get anywhere. "You just saw the biggest, prettiest cock you've ever seen, just sticking up from somebody's pants. And there was a woman beside him, holding on to it, keeping it hard ... and she asked you if you'd like to sit on it for a few minutes."

"Uh-huh." Her head nodded up and down, but she still wasn't capable of much in the way of coherent speech.

"Congratulations! You just met Handsome Dan and his wife."

Her eyes got even wider, and her mouth dropped open again, then snapped shut. "H-his w-wife?"

"Yep, that's them. He's got what's probably the best cock you'll ever see in your life, and the woman who offered you a chance to sit on it is his wife. When it comes to his cock, she's sort of his manager, since she's the one who keeps it hard, and decides who gets to sit on it."

"S-so ... she's his p-pimp?"

"In a way. There's a lot more to it than that, and maybe one day I'll tell you all about it, but for now, let's get you properly introduced." I led her over to the table with Dan's crew at it, and saw him sitting there with his cock fully hard, sticking almost straight up from the open fly of his jeans. His wife's hand was wrapped around it, occasionally sliding up and down, or giving it a firm squeeze, and even rubbing over the head in order to keep it fully engorged and ready to do battle. It was certainly an impressive sword, both in length and girth.

I stepped between the two of them, and put a hand on each shoulder in order to get their attention. They both smiled as they turned to me, since Dan and Louise and I had become friends over the past several months. I bent to give each of them a quick kiss, and out of the corner of my eye saw Julie staring fixedly at Dan's cock.

"You two have done it again. You've just about ruined one of my new waitresses by showing off that piece of meat."

Louise started to laugh, and gave the meat in question a little tug. "You mean this old thing? This is just something I found lying around doing nothing. It's hardly worth talking about." Dan didn't even turn to acknowledge what was going on, as he was locked in a serious discussion with one of his crew.

I went along with the joke. "She doesn't quite see it that way. It's about the only thing she's been able to talk about since she saw it."

"Would she like to take a spin on it? You know that Dan welcomes anyone to have a seat and at least test it out."

"I'm afraid that if she did sit on it we wouldn't get any more work out of her. And her pump's already been primed by the bitches on the other side."

Louise looked her over and said, "I can see why. She's really cute, and curvy." She let go of Dan's cock, and wrapped an arm around Julie, pulling her in close. Her hand went under Julie's skirt, and I was fairly certain she was playing with her wet pussy, but Julie didn't react initially.

Louise looked directly at her, and asked "Would you like to try it out? You can slide right down on it ... you're wet enough for it to just go right in, and it feels really good inside you. You're not allowed to bounce on it, but you can just sit still and I'll rub your clit for you. I can make you feel really good, and you can clamp on it really hard when you come."

I could see that Julie was torn by her desire to do just that, and her knowledge that it would mean she'd be fucking someone right out in public. I wasn't sure what I would do if she decided to ride that magnificent piece of meat, and I didn't know if her fear of humiliation would hold her back. Just then, Louise took Julie's hand and pulled it toward Dan's cock, wrapping it around the thick tube, and helping her to slide it up and down its length.

Julie moaned at her first contact, and said, "Oh God," almost under her breath. Louise let go of her hand, but Julie kept working over the thick cock, mesmerized by its size, and its warm feel in her hand. I noticed that Louise's other hand was still moving under Julie's skirt, which wasn't helping the decision. I wondered if Julie was about to have her long-awaited orgasm on Louise's fingers.

At that moment, even Dan finally took notice of the different hand on his cock, and he cast an admiring glance over her. He followed up by slipping a hand under her vest and gripping one of her breasts, massaging it firmly. When he started playing with its nipple, Julie moaned again and turned to look in his eyes, then back down at his cock.

He gave her nipple another tug, getting her attention. "You want it don't you? You'd love to just sit right down on it, and feel it opening you up as it slides in. I'd bet that you'd feel good inside, nice and hot and wet and slippery, and probably good and tight. I think we'd both enjoy it a lot, and Louise can play with your little clittie until you come."

He started to swing his legs out from under the table, and I was sure that Julie was lost. The sudden motion seemed to jolt her out of the state she was in, and she suddenly straightened up, even releasing her hold on Dan's cock. She looked from one to the other, and then at me, and started shaking her head sharply.

"No, no, no ... I can't do that." She pulled away from Louise's hand and nearly ran for the bar. I told Dan and Louise hat I had better check on her, and Louise told me she was sorry if they had gone too far.

"I don't think so, but that poor girl has been through a hell of a lot tonight. I hope this wasn't the last straw, but I don't know. I'd better go and talk to her."

I moved quickly to the bar, but couldn't find Julie. I went into the back, and finally found her in the locker room, sitting on a bench with her arms wrapped tightly around herself. She was rocking back and forth, shutting out everything else around her. I sat beside her, and tried to put an arm around her, but she shrugged it off, almost violently. I wasn't quite sure what to do, but thought that at the very least I should sit close to her and just try to provide some silent support.

After about another five minutes she drew in a deep, sobbing breath, then turned to look at me. There were tear tracks on her face, and she started saying, "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ... I'm sorry..." in a great rush, nearly mumbling the words. I tried to put my arms around her again, and this time she nearly collapsed against me, so I held her tightly, waiting for her to calm down and regain control of herself.

Another couple of minutes went by, and I thought she was just about to say something when we were interrupted by one of the bartenders. I started to tell her that whatever it was could wait, when Louise brushed past her and came over to us. I glared at the bartender, but Louise saw the look and quickly said, "Don't blame her; I forced her into it. I wanted to see if there was anything I could do to help." I waved away the bartender as Louise sat down on the other side of Julie.

The look on Louise's face showed her obvious concern, but she didn't say anything for the moment, waiting for Julie to speak. Julie finally seemed to gather herself, and looked first at me, then at Louise. She held Louise's gaze for a minute or two, then extended a hand to her. Louise took the hand in hers, and Julie moved her other hand in my direction, without looking. I took it quickly, realizing that she wanted human contact, as almost as if she were drowning.

Once again her head swung between the two of us, then she finally began to speak, focused mainly on Louise. "When I was a little girl, my daddy and I were as close as you could get. We did everything together, and he always had time for me. I had two brothers, so I always had to fight to defend myself against them, but my daddy would give them hell if they ever hurt me."

She stopped for a minute, and I could tell that she was dredging up painful memories. I didn't want her to have to experience the pain of them for our benefit, but before I could say anything, she started speaking again.

"When I was twelve, my momma was killed by a drunk driver. My daddy kind of went to pieces after that. He loved my momma a lot, but her dying ... that kind of changed him. He didn't play with me anymore ... he could barely look at me. I think it was because I looked so much like her. And then he started drinking ... I think it was just to make the pain go away. He never used to drink, and you'd think because of the way Momma died..." She broke off at that point, and buried her face in her hands for a minute as the tears came back, and her breathing turned into ragged sobs.

She stopped crying in a minute and looked up, wiping her face with her hands. "After about a year, we were in pretty rough shape 'cause Daddy had lost his job, and we were living on welfare. My older brother was working part-time and getting paid in cash. Without that money we would have been homeless." She reached out for our hands again, squeezing them tightly, and I could tell that the worst of the memories were coming back.

"I grew these boobies pretty early; I was already wearing a B-cup bra by the time I was thirteen, and boys were taking notice. I used to get felt up at school, and I learned to never sit in the back of the school bus. What I didn't know was that my Daddy had noticed as well. By that time, he really wasn't 'Daddy' anymore—he was mainly the lush that lived with us while my brothers and I tried to keep house.

"One day, I came home from school and I was by myself; my brothers had both stayed after school for some reason. When I came into the house, Daddy was sitting at the kitchen table with a drink in front of him. He was looking at a magazine on the table, and he had his pants undone. I didn't see anything at first, and he called me over to him. When I was standing beside him, he took my hand and put it on his ... on his th-thing. H-He held my hand there ... and moved it up and down ... and up and down ... and then..." She had to stop for a moment, and I thought she wouldn't be able to continue, but some inner strength kept her going. "Then stuff came out of it, all over my hand, and he was yelling and grunting ... and then my oldest brother came in and saw what Daddy was making me do..."

A fresh batch of tears started, and both Louise and I wrapped an arm around her, but a minute later she sat up and finished her story. "M-m-my br-brother started beating on him, and c-calling h-him names, and Daddy fell on the f-floor, and my br-brother kept hitting him ... and hitting him ... and I started yelling at him to stop ... and he finally just kind of ran down. One of our neighbours heard all the yelling and came over ... and called the police ... Daddy went to a hospital ... but he never came home again."

She turned her face to Louise. "When you took my hand ... and put it on his cock ... it just brought all those memories back ... I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry..."

Louise wrapped both arms around Julie and practically pulled her onto her lap, hugging her tightly. "You've got nothing to be sorry for. It was all my fault ... I didn't know ... I didn't know." She held her, rocking a little until the two of them had each calmed down a bit.

I was stunned by Julie's revelation; her attitude to this point would never have let anyone know about the tragedy in her past. It was obvious that she was still carrying a lot of baggage about the event, but had done her best to put it behind her as she grew up. I was beginning to think that she really shouldn't be working here. Having a hand on someone's cock was something that could quite reasonably happen; I knew that it had happened to most of my waitresses at one time or another.

Julie and Louise finally started to pull apart a little, although Louise was still trying to comfort her, running a hand through her hair, and rubbing her back. I took one of Julie's hands in mine, to make her look at me.

"I think that maybe..."

"If you're going to tell me that I should change and go home, then you can get that thought out of your head right now." Her eyes bored into mine, and her jaw seemed to tighten until it was firmly set. "I made a commitment to work a shift, and I intend to finish what I started."

"But, after what's happened..."

"That's for me to deal with. It's my baggage. I thought I was over it. Obviously, it's still there." She laughed, a sharp, barking kind of laugh. "You'd think with the number of handjobs I've given over the years that one more wouldn't make a difference, but I guess it just kind of took me by surprise."

She turned to Louise and put a hand to her face. "You are a very nice person, and your husband has a wonderful cock. I think you might be a little off for trying to pimp him out, but that's between you and him. I will say that the chance to sit on that thing is a little tempting, and another time I might just take you up on that offer." She pulled Louise to her and kissed her quite firmly, then turned to me.

"We had a deal, and I still intend to hold my side of it. Are you going to let me finish my shift, and my trial?"

"Are you sure that's what you want to do? Are you sure you can handle it?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.