Mi Vida - Cover

Mi Vida

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Many things can be found in the dry ranges of South Texas. One of them is work. Good work. Sometimes, though, going through the motions of the job, one doesn't know what manner of strangeness can come into one's life, turning routine into a little bit of an adventure. Meet Dave and what he finds hidden behind the seat of his work truck, a Guatemalan waif. She's looking for her aunt. Or something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Geeks  

Still Dave's turn:

Late summer on the Gulf Coast. Still pretty hot, but not like July and August. Friday when I come in from work I note that bags and boxes are ready for tomorrow's boat day.

Carlita comes to me first, Brin right behind her. "We're ready for the boat. I looked at the weather. I have a plan."

"I want to hear it," I said. Kissed her, then Brindy.

"We want to go out in the gulf," Brindy said. "Lita tells me that you went out and tied up to a platform and spent the night out there. Can we do that?"

"You thought about food?"

Lita smiled. "Of course. We will need to get ice on the way to the boat."

"We got canned stuff and snacks," Brindy said. "We can leave early tomorrow morning. Lita says we motor out of the channel and then sail in the Gulf and tie off late in the day."

"That's the plan." I looked at Carlita. She was smiling. I was smiling, too. Those trips are memorable, the two of us bonding. Now we add Brindy.

With each day that passes, I shed a little apprehension about being that guy with two wives. I dearly love my Carlita. My life on the planet would have been properly complete with her at my side. How does a guy's life get MORE complete? That would be Brindy. I see the two of them and I see two distinct personalities. Brindy is often subject to quiet moods. Carlita seldom is.

I don't know about parties and carnivals in Guatemala, but some days Carlita's like the videos of Carnival in Brazil. She just bounces. Oh, she certainly has her quiet times. She's an avid reader, but when she gets moving, she's very active.

Brindy, on the other hand, seems to have a placidity to her personality. She can laugh and giggle and play, but she seems to recede to a quiet place very easily.

Loving the two of them? Easy. They complement each other. I see something else. They love each other. It seems to me that the sexuality they share with each other is as natural as can be between them and somehow it includes me in ways I cannot seem to analyze.

"Do not be silly, Dave," Carlita tells me. "We love YOU. That's what makes me and Brindy fit together so well. We share a love of you."

"But I know that you two ... When I'm out of town."

Those brown eyes twinkled. "Of course, yes. And if it was me out of town, I suspect that you would love on Brindy in much the same way. Or if it was Brindy..."

"But you love me..." One of my insecure moments, I guess.

"Of course I love you, Dave. You are my Dave, my rescuer, my partner, my friend, my mate." She put a finger in the middle of my forehead. "And you would do well to recognize that. And further, our Brindy is the exact same way. Maybe you did not rescue her from the desert, Dave, but you DO know that you are the first man to make love with her?"

"She was no virgin..."

"Dave, my love, my Dave," Carlita said. "I know she had sex. Scared, then forced, then submissive ... never like Carlita, wanting, loving, sharing, desiring ... Having YOU that way is why Carlita is not a virgin. You, with Brindy ... She was those things with you too, for her first time." That rounded tanned face melts me. Her eyes. "You have Brindy forever as surely as you have me, Dave." Smile. "You know that, don't you?"

"I guess I sort of understand it like that."

"You have to be the man for the two of us."

"I am."

"It is the three of us." Falling back into the recliner with her, we cuddled and kissed.

The next morning we were at the marina early, forgoing our normal 'laze around in bed' Saturday activities.

We were hauling things between the car and the boat when one of the other marina denizens showed up. I know him pretty well.

"Hey, Dave," he said. "Haven't caught up with you in a while."

"I know," I said. "Been going out pretty regular, though. Saw your boat gone a time or two. We must be crossing paths."

"Yeah ... you and that old sailboat ... wouldn't think it'd be that exciting."

"Depends on what you want for excitement. Out in the gulf, a little wind..." I saw Lita and Brindy walking up. I motioned to them. "Besides, I have a crew. This is my wife Carlita and our friend Brindy."

"Hi. I'm Roger Smith. That's my boat over in slip 12."

"I've seen it," Lita said. "It looks very nice."

"Dave, one day y'all need to come with me and Sammi for a day trip."

"We can do that," I said. "Me 'n' Carlita and Brindy."

"Y'all hang out together."

"Yep," I said, smiling enigmatically. "Sort of works that way."

I know that ol' Rog was still thinking about that when we motored out of the marina.

Like I said, late summer on the Gulf Coast. Still hot. And I don't know if it was something they'd planned before the trip or if it was a reaction to that little look on Roger's face, but before we motored out of the slip, the two of them were in bikinis and although we usually wait until further down the channel to uncover the sail, the two of them were on top of the cabin, delightfully mobile, taking the canvas sun cover off the sail.

I caught a glimpse of Roger inside the glassed-in cabin of his cruiser, watching. Well, if I was him, I'd be watching, too.

When the pair bounced back into the cockpit, they were both grinning.

"I know what you two just did."

"Welllll," Brindy giggled, "He was – he looked kind of surprised at what you implied."

"I said nothing," I defended.

"Your eyes. Dave, we look at your eyes and know more about what you're thinking than what you actually say," Carlita said. "I know it. So does Brindy. And apparently so does Roger."

"Still..."

"Just gave him something to think about," Brindy said. "Fat girl and forest nymph."

"You're far from fat. I'll concede the forest nymph, though."

The forest nymph slid over and started working on my belt buckle. "Don't you need to get into those baggy trunks?"

"Yeah. That'd feel good."

"Leave the jock strap off," Lita ordered. Brindy giggled.

Lita's eyes flashed. "Brindy, go below with him and make sure he dresses properly. I'll take the helm."

"HelmsLita," I said. She smiled.

The hatch to the cabin stays open, a concession to the heat, and Lita can watch and hear me and Brindy arguing about my changing clothes.

"Just get out of those, Dave," she instructs.

I obey. I'm naked.

"Now, back up the ladder," she says.

"Lemme get dressed."

"I KNOW you're not bashful. Do like I said."

I know what she wants. I take two steps up the ladder. Carlita can see me. And Brindy's face is... "Gahhh! Brindy, that's good."

"Now get dressed."

I pull on the trunks and a teeshirt. The legs on those trunks are loose. She slides a hand up my leg. "Perfect!" she announces.

I get to watch that cute, rounded bottom ascend the ladder ahead of me. Can't resist a nip. She squeals in response. Life is good. In the cockpit, I sit beside Carlita.

"Why don't you get the autopilot working?"

"Autopilot?" Brindy asked.

"Yes," Carlita said. "It keeps us in the center of the channel. It will hold the heading in case we take our hands off the helm."

"You and Dave..."

Carlita nodded vigorously. "Uh-huh..."

"I wondered. I know y'all used to go and anchor in that spot, but I wondered how you could do it while you're underway."

"That's how," Lita giggled. She tugged at the leg of my trunks, exposing me.

"I like it in the sunlight," she announces.

"Oh, you like it any way you can get it," Brindy giggled.

"Yes. You are correct."

"Let me get the autopilot," I managed to say. I have a strong suspicion that these two have something in mind.

"He looks tense," Brindy announces to Carlita. "Don't you think?"

"Mmm-hmmm," Lita replies. "Rock, paper, scissors?"

"I'm the prize?"

Giggle. "One of us is going to suck you," Brindy says. "Do you object?"

Carlita won. I did, too. Of course, this is a three-way marriage and all that Lita won was the choice of where her mouth was when the two of them made me come.

Thank god for autopilots. There was a period where none of us was paying attention to navigation.

Five miles further down the channel, neither bank is inhabited. Brindy got up and went below, coming back with a bundle of fabric in her hand. The bikini came off, replaced by shorts and a teeshirt. "I don't care what it looks like, bikinis just aren't comfortable to me," she said. "You don't really mind, do you, Dave?"

"Nope. I get plenty enough time with you naked."

"I am going to change, too," Lita announced. She dropped her bikini in a swift move, then picked up Brindy's discarded bikini before bounding down inside the cabin. She returned with her clothing, still naked, smiled and shimmied into her shorts then snaked her way into her own teeshirt.

Practical. There was a bit of recreational traffic on the waterway, too, mostly fishermen taking advantage of the slightly cooler weather. Leaving the protected waters of the channel we traded the little choppy waters for three-foot waves, giving the boat a noticeable motion. Hoisting the sail stabilized us quite a bit. Shutting down the engine left us with the sounds of wind and water. This is sailor heaven.

Carlita already knows it. She's been with me out here. It's Brindy's first jaunt offshore.

"It's never moved like this, Dave," she stated.

"Uncomfortable?"

"No, kind of soothing, actually. Like being rocked."

"Okay, if you're sure. As long as we're out here, we're gonna rock. All night."

"It's lovely while you're sleeping," Carlita injected.

"I bet it is," Brindy answered. She looked up at the expanse of the sail, white fabric drawn sleek and tight by the wind. We were clipping along nicely, weaving our way through the offshore oil and gas platforms, some of them active, generator sounds rumbling over the water. The tiny course corrections we had to make did not require changes to the set of the sail. We just rocked along, sunlight sparkling on the water, the sound of our wake modulated by the whoosh as we climbed each small swell and surged down the other side.

"That's the last one," Lita announced.

"Last what?" queried Brindy.

"Manned platform. Where we're going, there won't be any people on the platforms where they can see us. So..." She stood up and shucked her shirt, then her pants. "Okay, love, your turn." She grinned. "Both of you."

"You both are beautiful," I blurted. They are. My girls. I get to say that. We leaned back against the coaming, sipping sodas, enjoying the ride. A GPS traced our progress toward our goal, a little spot in the gulf where the single structure of an offshore metering station rose out of the waves. I know what it is. I've worked on some myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.