Mi Vida - Cover

Mi Vida

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Many things can be found in the dry ranges of South Texas. One of them is work. Good work. Sometimes, though, going through the motions of the job, one doesn't know what manner of strangeness can come into one's life, turning routine into a little bit of an adventure. Meet Dave and what he finds hidden behind the seat of his work truck, a Guatemalan waif. She's looking for her aunt. Or something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Geeks  

Dave's turn:

Somewhere in my past I have suppressed the memory of the time when I saved a truckload of orphan puppies from an erupting volcano. Suppressed memory. That's got to be it. Nothing else explains my fortune.

I walked in from work today. They knew I was coming home. Phone call. When I opened the door, there they were, both of them, each clad in one of my shirts.

On Carlita, the shirt fit almost like a robe. On Brindy, I guess it was a bit tight when buttoned, because hers was unbuttoned all the way down the front.

Got kisses from both of them, Lita first, then Brindy.

The new 'normal'. My universe. Ably administered by Carlita, includes me and Brindy.

Brindy told me in a private moment, "I let Carlita sort of lead this, Dave. She's your primary owner."

"You two decided this?"

She shook her head. "No, and if I were to propose it, she'd argue. I decided. I get a say. And I think it's fair. You get one wife, Dave, in everyone's eyes except ours. To everyone else, I'm your friend. Lita's friend." She smiled. "We can be one thing behind closed doors, but in public, I'm your sister's kind of odd friend who hangs around all the time."

"You should talk to Lita."

"I have. I know what she says. I know what YOU say. This is just me, okay?"

"Okay, if that's what you want."

"Dave, I wanted Pat. You and Lita, I wanted, too. I still want all that. Just..."

"I know. I miss Pat, too. Every day." I saw moisture rise in her eyes, held her close. "Forward, angel. We need to look forward."

"I know. Still hits me, though," she said, forcing a smile.

"Me too, baby." That gets a hug. Yes, the month or so since Pat's death is the longest I've ever gone without seeing her, and she's been my sister forever.

Also gets real tears on my shirt. I can control my own tears, being a guy and all that, but feeling Brindy's soft sobs pushes me almost over the edge. Did push me back to the sofa where we settled in each other's arms for a bit.

Responding to my kisses on the top of her brown head, she stirred. "I need to go put the lasagna in the oven. Today's my day to do dinner."

"Okay," I said, releasing her.

"You," she said, "hit your recliner. I'll be back." She smiled over her shoulder. "Sure don't want Carlita thinking I'm not holding up my end of the house."

"Carlita knows we all pull our weight around here."

"Yeah, so weigh your butt in that chair. I got this."

I did as told, kicking the recliner back to a relaxing angle while Brindy made noises in the kitchen. Presently she was back.

"DO you want company?"

"Always."

She cuddled up on me. It's easy for me to wrap my arms around her. She feels good here. I close my eyes to savor ... a flood of thoughts ... Carlita, my rescue, the little girl who rescued me right back. My Pat ... if only we'd understood and withstood ... And I'm holding Brindy and it feels so right. She wiggles as if she's trying to get us to merge together.

"This is working, isn't it, Dave?"

"This what?"

"Me 'n' Carlita 'n' you. Us. Together. It's working."

"Seems to be," I said. "I still have episodes of not believing everything."

"Me, too. Just like right now. In the way back of my mind, I have this little idea that I'm cheating on Carlita with you. It's really crazy, too, because I can't figure out if I'm cheating on Lita because I enjoy being with YOU so much and I'm supposed to be with her, or if it's because I enjoy being with you and I'm taking her husband."

"I know. I'm sure we all have the same thoughts."

"I dunno, Dave. Carlita's the one that has the solid claim. She's your wife. I saw you two lay claim to each other." I'd had talks with Carlita on the subject. Her comment: "I love you both. You are my husband. Brindy is my sister, no, more than that. Maybe my wife. We belong to all of us. It is love."

I looked at Brindy, kissed her a few little pecks until she turned her face to mine, our eyes connecting. "It is love," I said.

Brindy giggled. "It is love. That's what Lita told ME! Dave, our Carlita is leading us around."

"You think?!?" I answered with a tinge of sarcasm. "You say that like it's a BAD thing."

She giggled. "I did NOT! I adore her. She has this way..."

"Ever since I figured out she wasn't Carlos," I reminisced. "I was a goner."

"I could tell that the first time I saw you with her. I saw you look at her..."

"She probably sees me looking at you that way, too."

"Do you really?" she cooed.

"I do."

More wiggles. Very comfortable. And arousing, the manifestation of which did not go unnoticed.

Sexy giggle. "My resolve," she said. "You will NOT get an orgasm until Lita gets home." Giggle. "Might get a little suck or two. And I may have an orgasm. But yours waits for Lita." And a decidedly hot kiss told me that the earlier darkness, the earlier introspection, was past us.

More kisses. I made a move to unbutton her jeans. Giggle. "They stay on. Your hand..."

I slid my hand inside, pushing under the waistband of hiphugger panties, finding her hot and moist, making me want to rip those pants off and bury my face in that happy, plump pussy. Her hand on my cheek lined my lips up with hers before I got too far down that road, though.

What she wanted, a joyous little bit of fingering, a happy orgasm, she got.

Brindy is a spectrum of results for orgasm. I've seen her breathless, laughing, crying, even once just basically unconscious, although Lita was more likely to pass out from sexual overload. This time it was giggles.

Breathy voice. "I love my Dave."

"Love my Brindy," I said.

The two of us were sitting on the sofa folding clothes from the laundry when Lita bounced in. Her nostrils flared.

"Our lasagna. Best in town," she said. She stopped to kiss each of us.

"How was class?" Brindy asked her.

Lita shrugged. "English 101. I think I'm going to test out of it instead of sitting there with the herd."

"You can do that?"

That dark hair bounced with her nod. Okay, I know she knows what that move does to me. The spark in the look she gave me provided the affirmation that she did know. "I can. I'm the anomaly, you know. Bilingual. Most of the kids think I should sound like the character in a bad movie, and I don't, and the instructor says that if I can pass the test, he's good with seeing me next semester for the next step. Or maybe THIS semester."

"Darnit!" Brindy said.

"Oh, you..." Lita turned to her, "You and me, Algebra 101? Friday morning we're BOTH taking the test to get past that one."

"Lita..." Brindy started, "I'm not quite with you there."

"I don't think you're right, Brin. And I talked to the professor. He watches you and he watches me and I told him we both should be able to do it."

"If you think so..."

Carlita's smile came blazing. "I have more faith in you than YOU do, baby doll."

'Baby doll' was MY term. I used on either of them indiscriminately.

"Dave," Brindy squeaked, "she's using YOUR names..."

"Because she loves you like I love you both."

"Do you think I can do this?"

"Lita says..."

"Thank you, Dave," Lita said crisply. "Now, in celebration of our successes in academics, I think that Saturday should be a sailboat day." She looked at the two of us. "Objections?"

"Luvit!" Brindy replied.

"Sure. I have this wonderful crew."

Soon we were around the table, enjoying, as Brindy puts it, the best lasagna in town. Watching her and Carlita working off a recipe was a particularly enjoyable Saturday. Carlita's tendency towards use of peppers worked its way into the effort. Brindy says she's getting used to the heat now.

Talk around the dinner table. Brindy. "People say that red wine goes with lasagna. Have you ever been a wine person?"

"I've had wine with a meal. Why do you ask?"

"People talk. I listen. Then I read. Just wondering."

"You're eighteen. You're too young to buy wine."

Lita brightened. "You buy it. WE drink it. I read the same stuff. We talked."

"You might not like it," I said.

"Maybe not. But we should try, don't you think?" Brindy flicked between me and Carlita. Looking at Carlita myself, I sense collusion. And it's not a bad thing. I mentally add wine to the list of things I need to buy. Brindy and Carlita have been handling grocery shopping very well, but the problem with living with a couple of eighteen year olds is that they aren't old enough to buy alcoholic beverages. Okay, that's ONE problem. There are others.

The new shower has been complete for a week now. It's one of those magical things. Huge. Room enough for three people to actually shower, with multiple shower heads, teak benches. You can shower in it. Or other things. Wears a body out.

Upside? We're very clean. Paragons of personal hygiene. Second shower's a lot faster, basically just washing off the sticky bits from the festivities after the first shower. There's not a mad rush into the middle of that bed every time we shower, though. Sometimes we retire to the living room for a movie or a couple of TV shows

I'm thinking that the old recliner has to go. I've seen that somebody makes 'em wide enough for a couple, or, I'm guessing, a very happy threesome. I can ask Carlita and Brindy to do the research.

Tonight, dishes done, showered, we decide on a board game and some TV. Both are essentially mindless, tools to key off conversation between us.

Board game out of the way, I'm lounging back on the floor, my back against the sofa, Brindy on my left, Carlita on my right, there's a pride of lions eying a wildebeest on the Serengeti with lunch on their minds.

Loose cotton pajamas. I've stopped wearing scrubs. No fly. My girls LIKE the fly. Carlita's hand dips into my fly. "Brindy," she giggles. "Look!"

"It's sooo cuuuute!" Brindy squeals. "For ME?"

It's a silly game. I love being the toy. Brindy twists down and starts licking and sucking, little teasing things, while Lita works my balls out of the fly. Completing that task, they both attack me.

Two female asses in the air, Brindy's softly rounded, Lita's almost pixie like, muscular. I desperately need two faces because I want to eat them both at the same time.

"Oh god!" I gasp. Brindy's head pops up. "Oh no, you don't. Not right now."

"We're teasing," Lita laughed. "It's fun! Look, Brindy, we almost went too far."

My dick was visibly pulsing.

"Come on," Brindy said, rising. She tugged my hand. Lita was up, turning out lights. Except the mood lighting in the bedroom. Mood? Yeah, complete sexual abandon.

Tonight was Brindy's night to be first with me. All that load that the two of them had worked up? Dumped it into Brindy while she shuddered through her own orgasm. During my recharge time, Lita and I worked Brindy off again, lapping up the juice oozing out of Brindy's orchid of a pussy.

We snuggled her, something Brindy seems to live for, kissing her from both sides, both our hands stroking and caressing her body. It IS a neat body, so different from my Lita, delightful in a completely different way.

"My turn, Dave," Lita said. "Tonight. Hard. Period in a day or two."

"You said that didn't stop you," Brindy laughed. She smiled at my discomfort. "Oh, look at you, Dave. There's nothing about you two that Carlita hasn't told me. Including THAT!"

I was about to say something when my thought pattern was disrupted by Lita's mouth sucking me in. She popped off, pushed me onto my back. "I ride," she commanded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.