Mi Vida - Cover

Mi Vida

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Many things can be found in the dry ranges of South Texas. One of them is work. Good work. Sometimes, though, going through the motions of the job, one doesn't know what manner of strangeness can come into one's life, turning routine into a little bit of an adventure. Meet Dave and what he finds hidden behind the seat of his work truck, a Guatemalan waif. She's looking for her aunt. Or something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Geeks  

Dave's turn:

Hi! My name is Dave and I'm going to Hell.

At least that's what a lot of organized religions would say. Others would say 'meh... '

I just opened the door and let my Carlita into OUR house. We've been sailing with Pat and Brindy, and I have been DONE.

And Carlita says we need a new bed. King-sized.

I know Pat has a king-sized bed. She and I shared it for a crazy week. If she hadn't been my sister and this wasn't our hometown, I'd still be in that bed with her, but those are big hurdles to overcome. We sort of separated. I still saw her and yearned, that is, until Carlita's head popped up from behind the seat of my work truck in the Texas scrub country.

Carlita more than erased the sting of not having Pat. Carlita is a little force of nature, a survivor, wise in some ways, naïve in others, but to be married to her is to have in my arms a dream.

A lot of people say that a husband on the road leaving behind a young wife is asking for trouble. I didn't worry. Not my Carlita. When I was gone, she either had the niece and nephew over with her or she spent the night with Pat and Brindy.

Then Pat had to do an overnighter. Left Brindy behind with Carlita, a combination apparently somewhat akin to an open container of gasoline and a lit match.

That led up to today on and around the boat. Seems like my little Carlita has a nudist propensity. Today. Me. Carlita. Pat. Brindy. Everybody did everybody. And now ... I look over the room to Carlita.

Something needs validating. I swoop her off her feet and carry her to my now-undersized bed, dump her in it, start to undress her.

"You. Undress. I will be ready."

I shucked clothing off in record time. When I stood up, naked and erect, she spread her legs enticingly.

"Dave, I know what we need."

God, she's wet and she's tight and she's Carlita, tawny and sexy and exotic and exciting and I cannot resist...

"Take meeeeee!" she squeals when I enter.

It's over in a couple of minutes. I start to roll off, away from her. Carlita is having none of that. She hooks her leg behind mine and rides to be atop me.

I muss her short hair, making her break into a full grin.

"You still NEED your Carlita, do you not, Dave?"

"Always and forever."

"This is spiritual," she said. "It is past love. It is sacrament. A sacrament. You and me."

I love her analysis.

The next statement was a bit of another shock, even after everything else that happened today.

"I am First Wife."

"What?"

"That is how it will work. I will be First Wife. Brindy and Pat will be junior wives. Like I have read." She wiggled her ring finger at me. "See? Wife!" She dipped that finger between her legs, coming up with it goopy with a string of my come mixed with her copious juices. She waved it so I could see. "See? Wife!" Stuck the finger in between sassy lips. Smiled while she sucked it, giving me a bashful look. Pulled it out. Pushed me back onto the bed and kissed me.

"I love you, Dave."

"I love you, Carlita. You're nuts, but I love you."

"Do you love Pat and Brindy as well?"

"Pat's always been my sister..."

"She did not love you like a sister today, nor did you love her like a brother..."

"Yes, I love Pat."

"And Brindy?"

"I hardly know Brindy."

"Pat loves her. I love her. Would we love a bad person?"

"No."

"Then you love Brindy. Dave, she is fragile. Her journey, it was in some ways as dangerous as mine."

I sort of surmised a little of that from snippets of conversation over the weeks since she moved in with Pat.

"I will be good to her."

"You called her 'Brindy love'. Dave, did you hear her giggle? That is the first time I heard her giggle. You made her happy. You are good at making us happy." She grasped my dick. "Not just this."

I guess I submitted to a horrible fate, letting myself become the chosen mate of three women.

"Let us go to Pat and Brindy's. They are probably ready for us."

"Ready for us?"

She giggled. "Yes. They probably did what we just did."

Lita and I dressed and walked the half-block to Pat's house. "Tomorrow we will shop for a bed, then they can stay with us."

Inside my head another explosion went off.

"They're moving in?"

"Shhhh! Neighbors will hear. We talked about it. Maybe. We will see."

I looked at the dark-haired pixie walking beside me. Only a few weeks ago, she was fourteen, a refugee, without anything to her name but a few dollars and a change of clothes. Now she's making arrangements for our lives and she's ranging far afield in doing so.

"You work. Pat works. Brindy and I will be college students. Somehow with four of us, we will make the house work." Giggle. "And every night, we will all be in a big bed together."

When Carlita knocked at Pat's door, it opened only part-way. Brindy's face peered at us, broke into a smile. "Come in."

We went inside. First thing I notice is Brindy's naked, smelling freshly showered.

"Your sister is a beast, Dave," she smiled.

"No mystery, Brin," I said. "We grew up together."

"That's not what I meant. But then you know the other part, too, don't you?" She grinned mischievously. She looked at Carlita. "Did you ask him?"

I eyed my smiling doll. "Ask me what?"

"We are all shaved..." She smiled.

"I know. Told you I loved it, but it makes you look like you're eleven from the bellybutton down."

Carlita giggled. "And my Dave gets very hard for eleven year old Carlita."

"We want to shave you, Dave," Brindy said.

Pat walked into the room. Brindy looked over her shoulder. "We're asking him about shaving..."

"I guess I can do that."

"You do not have to do it, Dave," Carlita said. "We will do it for you."

I'm wondering what's coming next.

"We love you," Pat said. "Who better?"

"You do not have to worry about my hair in your mouth. We will not have to worry about yours."

"Makes perfect sense," Brindy said. "We will be very careful. You have something of value that we wish to protect."

I looked at Brindy. Naked. Pat. Naked. Pat's cleft was higher in the front of her pubic mound than Brindy's or Carlita's. Both of them had bigger breasts than my Carlita, but I honestly prefer Carlita's.

Carlita ... Whose hand is stroking the growing lump in my pants. "Baby, we should not have clothes on here. It is their home. It is not proper."

I stood up beside my Lita and undressed. Didn't lose the erection.

Brindy giggled. "Dave, you're hard again." She bounced onto her knees in front of me like a kid with a new toy.

I was going to worry about Carlita. Shouldn't. Carlita's hand was touching Brindy's head gently, encouraging. Brindy's fingers explored my dick and balls, then toyed with my hair. "We need to get rid of this," she said.

"I'll get the scissors..." Pat said.

"Scissors?" I blurted.

"Yes, silly," Brindy said, flicking her tongue at the head of my dick. "Pat sheared most of mine off with scissors, then shaved the rest. You have more than I do." Her eyes cut to Carlita. "Lita, you could get a towel."

"Okay," Lita said. Kissed me. Pushed the back of Brin's head, forcing her closer to my dick. Brin giggled. "Maybe just a little one," she grinned.

My eyes rolled back in my head. She pulled back.

Carlita and Pat were back. I was made to sit on a towel, then endure three laughing females snipping around my genitalia with scissors. I was nervous. They weren't.

"Now," Pat said, "you need to shower. It helps if the hair is very wet."

"By myself?"

"Lita?"

Lita smiled. "I do not want to appear greedy. Perhaps a game of chance?"

Three pennies. Odd man wins. Pat.

In the shower, I and Pat refamiliarized ourselves with each other. "Dave, I love having you back. And Brindy. It's like a shroud has been lifted."

"It's a strange setup, Pat. You know I love you, but Carlita ... I'd kill myself before I hurt her."

"I would do the same for Brindy. We can make this work."

This time it was two towels, shaving cream... "This is for women's LEGS," I said.

"Alternative use is shaving crotches," Brindy said. "It is very good."

More giggling and tugging at my genitals. I can't watch. Finally I feel a warm washcloth carefully wiping me.

"Jump in the shower, Dave," Lita orders with a kiss. "Rinse it off and come out. We wish to try it out."

"We?" I'm back in the shower. Quick. The water's cold. I don't give it a chance to warm up right now as I rinse the traces of the shaving cream off. A cold shower is just what I need right now.

Pat is smiling as Brindy and Carlita bring me into the bedroom. The covers are at the foot of the bed. There's a huge, smooth, cool, clean surface. "Lay him down in the middle of it, Lita," Pat says.

I don't know what I expected, but three delightful faces at my freshly shaved crotch was nice.

Pat giggled. "We did a good job. He hasn't been this smooth since we were little." She laughed. "It's all much bigger now. Lita, you get the first try."

Lita's cheek rubbed my slick pubic mound as she fastened her mouth sideways at the base of my dick. Brindy's mouth fastened opposite Lita's. Brindy had the advantage. There's this spot right at the base of my dick that just sends me soaring. Lita knows about it. Brindy doesn't.

Lita's head pops up. She glances at me, then Brindy, strokes Brindy's hair. "Brin," she says softly, "let me show you something..."

Brindy backs away. Lita's fingertip. "Right here. This spot. Your finger. Your tongue. Suck it. Even bite it a little. Doesn't matter how many times we did it, that spot is good for another one."

"You never showed me that," Pat said.

"Wasn't sure about it. Little Dora the Explorer there..."

Lita's head popped up. "That's ME!" Another giggle. "And when my hair grows more..."

"She found it. Drives me NUTS!"

"I only use it for good, not evil," she tittered.

I felt a warm mouth working on me. Looked down at Brin's head bouncing in my lap. I'm in heaven.

"Pat," Lita said, "Why don't we take your car over to my house? We'll get clothes so we can spend the night and not have to go home in the morning."

"What about Brin and Dave?"

"We will return. They will still be here."

"I thought your rules..."

"My rules, my interpretation. I was here when we started. I will be here when we finish. Let's go."

They dressed and left. Brindy scooted up next to me. "Kiss me bunches, Dave," she said.

I provided the kisses, cradling Brindy tenderly.

"I love Carlita, you know," she said softly. "And you. And Pat. Right now, you. More."

"I'm glad. You're a delight."

"I'm fat."

"You're not fat. Delightful. Juicy."

"Another word for 'fat'," she said.

"Do you really want to win this argument?"

She started to reply. I silenced her with a kiss.

"Pat said you were good. Carlita said you were good. I'm about to explode, Dave. Again. You did me today..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.