Mi Vida - Cover

Mi Vida

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Many things can be found in the dry ranges of South Texas. One of them is work. Good work. Sometimes, though, going through the motions of the job, one doesn't know what manner of strangeness can come into one's life, turning routine into a little bit of an adventure. Meet Dave and what he finds hidden behind the seat of his work truck, a Guatemalan waif. She's looking for her aunt. Or something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Geeks  

Dave's turn:

I'm just glad the phone call didn't come sooner. I looked. Carlie.

"Hi, Carlie," I said, trying NOT to sound like the cat that ate the canary.

"Hello, Dave. I know, you know..."

I play stupid. "What is it you know..."

"Your little friend..."

"My Carlita..."

"Oh, she's YOUR Carlita now?"

"Yes, I can say that. We've decided to get married, since she's eighteen, you know..."

"I saw the passport. Can you even DO that?"

"We're sure going to find out. Either we do it here or I have to buy tickets to Guatemala, but we ARE getting married." I glanced at Carlita. Happy. And smug. And very, very naked.

"She explained all about herself, Dave. And you. She talked about you. And practically FORCED me to show her where to get condoms. I'm assuming she has plans..."

"Yes, she's known for her ability to look ahead and make plans."

"The first time we met 'er, she was fourteen. Dave..."

"Carlie, she has official documents. That passport. A tourist visa. And an official, stamped copy of a birth certificate. She's eighteen."

"Fourteen."

"Carlie, nobody will ever prove otherwise. As for what she was when she found me..." When I said that, I got arms wrapped around me, her head leaning against me. I was totally charmed. "Let's just say that record-keeping in Guatemala isn't really THAT good. Nothing to prove what she was when she left. Only what she is now."

"Maturity..."

"I already discussed this with Pat, Carlie. Think about who you're talking about here. She left Guatemala by herself. She travelled two months masquerading as a young boy with a horde of other immigrants. When things started to get too hot and she thought she might be discovered to be a female, she split off from the group and figured out a way to get to civilization. You go ahead and tell me that any American fourteen year old is going to be able to do that."

"When you put it like that..."

"And you've talked with her. She's NOT stupid, not by a long shot. Pat's gonna have her tested for her scholastic standing pretty soon. School ... she wants to be educated."

"She sounds educated. Her English is better than a lot of people I know."

"And I love her, Carlie. Haven't loved a woman in a long time, and NEVER one like this." That comment got me a squeeze and a tender kiss on my arm.

"She loves YOU, Dave, and as much as I found it surreal, looking at her face, she does not sound like a love-struck teeny-bopper." Carlie sighed. "She says she's going with Pat to a clinic on Wednesday? Why the condoms?" She paused. "Ohmigod!" then she said, "Dave, be careful. She's precious."

"Yes, she is precious. And determined. And cute..."

"Well, the marriage thing ... can I tell your brother?"

"Why not? My sister knows..."

"She does?"

"Yes."

"So when's the wedding?"

"Lita and I are working on that."

"Good luck, Dave. You're a pretty decent brother-in-law. And I LIKE Lita."

"Thank you, Carlie. You married below your station. I appreciate you."

"'Kay, Dave. Tell Lita I said 'hi'."

"Okay. Bye, Carlie." The phone clicked.

I turned to Carlita.

"Carlie is worried about me?"

"Mostly. Me, a little bit, but you, mostly."

"I heard you defending me, Dave. What you said is true."

"All of it, Carlita? The part about of deciding when to get married?"

"Yes. Very much so. We will belong to each other."

"We already belong to each other, Lita."

"I want other people to know. And when other people say 'married', they do not understand what Dave and Carlita promised to each other. They understand 'married' the way that it is done where it is written in the records of the government."

"That is the best of reasons, Carlita. Other reasons are that if one of us is sick, the other can deal with doctors and hospitals, and I can put you on my insurance for your medical needs and for you to drive our car."

"Our car?"

"Carlita, there is much more to marriage than love and family. There are legal things. When we are married, half of everything I get from that day forward belongs to you according to law." I saw her face change. "And the law is silly, because when two people are really married, everything one has belongs to the other, completely."

The smile came back. "I do not have anything, Dave. Am I enough?"

"You are Carlita, my princess. My friend. Soon to be my wife. What do you want to be?"

"Your wife," she said, shifting around to in front of me, surveying the seating options, choosing to plop her butt in my lap and wrap her legs around my waist.

"Careful, Lita," I said. "Things are awfully close together."

"In two days we will try this again, Dave, and I will not worry." She rose a bit, kissed me. "Two more days." She giggled. "We have five more condoms."

"Sweetness," I said, kissing her, "Tomorrow we cannot do this. You have a visit to the clinic on Wednesday. They will have to examine you there..."

She looked sad. "We cannot?"

"Not tomorrow. And today, you're sore. It hurts, right?"

"It hurts a little. I saw blood."

"I saw it too, little one," I said. "I do not want to hurt you."

"It does not hurt but a small amount. The other part really feels good."

I regarded the lithe form scooted back on my lap, her pussy a safe distance from my dick. I had my hands grasping her waist. "You're incredibly pretty."

"I am not, Dave. I know..."

"You are. I know."

One more time that night. Shower together. Discuss.

"I like us in the shower. It is good."

Sleep. Naked again. I wake during the night, roll over toward her, feel her hand grasp me. Delightful.

Tuesday we had to forgo contact, at least the genital part of my Lita.

"But you are not going to the clinic, Dave..."

"What are you saying, Carlita?"

She turned almost shy, demure. Softly, "you know..."

"Explain what I know."

"I like your ... thing. Verga. What do I call it?"

I ran down the list in my head and every name I knew did not sound like it should come out of Carlita's mouth. "Whatever you wish, Carlita. The names I know do not sound nice, except the ones that sound like a doctor's office."

"It has a very soft nose. Like a puppy. I have a kitty. You have a puppy." She grinned. "I should kiss his nose."

She unzipped my pants, fished my dick out. Was a bit more than a kiss. The head disappeared into her mouth. Popped out. "I think you like this very much."

"I do."

"I like it, Dave. I know what happens if I do that." She smiled up at me. "I like it. And I can kiss you and your puppy gets hard..."

"It can't get any more hard, Lita. It's about to explode."

Giggle. "Then I must do this. I think you have too many clothes on."

"You have clothes on, too."

"Do you want me without clothes? Naked?"

"You're beautiful naked, Lita."

We undressed together. She is beautiful. Really. I can't resist. I scoop her into bed, attack her, starting with kisses, her mouth responding with a searing reply. I move downward, those beautiful teen breasts, fascinating dark nipples like nothing I've ever experienced. On the way down her belly I decided that although penetration was off the table, there's this delicate orchid...

She shook and squealed through first one orgasm, then another. I ended up holding her.

"Dave, Dave ... You make me feel like I have never felt." Her hand pushed mine down to her glowing kitty. "Not just here." She put her hand over her heart. "Here. And here." She touched her head.

"I wish I had more words, Carlita. You are more than I have words for."

"I am glad. Happy." She bent upward to kiss me, then smiled. "It is my time for Dave."

"It's okay, Lita. I'm okay..."

"Stop, Dave. Stop telling me I do not have to care. I am your wife. Caring is what I do for you, just as you care for me. And this way..." Her hand grasped me. "Okay???"

"You win."

"We both win if we love each other." She rolled over, her face hovered over my straining erection. She kissed it. Giggled. "My puppy." Her head bobbed downward and my breath failed. She managed to get maybe two or three inches into her mouth, sucked, and pulled back, her tongue licking me inside her mouth. She looked up shyly.

"I am without art."

"No, you are most certainly NOT without art. You are my Carlita Maria Luna Johnson and you define art."

"But what I do. It feels good? Very good?"

"Exquisite. More than very good."

"I like it. Like when you do it to me. Your tongue." Giggle. "My tongue." Her head bobbed back downward, her right hand grasping my shaft, sliding up and down in time with the bobbing of her head.

She popped up, got up high enough to kiss me. "You're marvelous."

"That is good?"

"Very good."

Giggle. "I am having fun."

"Me, too." She went back at it.

I leaned back, feeling my balls draw up. It won't be long.

"Something is happening. It tastes good. Much. I feel it grow."

"I'm close, Lita..." I gasped.

She bobbed back down without another word. A few more strokes and her "Mmmm" changed to "Mmmph" as the first spurt left me. She actually giggled with my dick in her mouth, kept sucking. Every drop. Her fingers explored my scrotum.

She stopped sucking. "It got very tight. Now it is loose again." She weighed my balls in her hand. "It is funny. Interesting." Those brown eyes engaged mine. "Was it good? What I did?"

"I was transported through time and space," I said.

"That is good," she grinned. "And tomorrow ... no more nasty rubber things. Just Carlita and Dave."

"Tomorrow and every day afterwards."

"I will love you every day and every night, my Dave."

"Yes, my Carlita. I will love you every day and every night."

She smiled, kissed me. "Now it is time for us to eat. I have not cooked today."

"Let's go find food," I laughed. "If I had no Carlita, I would eat a sandwich. With Carlita, we will do a restaurant."

"It is money, Dave."

"I know. I have money. But we will think about how we will feed ourselves without a restaurant every night."

She smiled. "I am your wife. It is my place."

"You are my Carlita, yes, my wife, but you are also Carlita who may be a student and Carlita who can go with Carlie to have fun during the day."

"What about Pat?"

"Pat..." I mused. "We need to talk to Pat. There is Brindy..."

"Carlita and Dave cannot make love all the time. Do you think Pat and Brindy... ?"

"Sweetheart," I answered, "I don't even begin to know. My sister's not had the most success with men ... Maybe this is what was missing."

"What do you know about this?"

Okay, this one is my wife. I need to get used to sharing things with her, so I told her. No, I did NOT tell her about the crazy week with me and Pat, but I gave her Pat's story about Brindy.

"Brindy is a rescue, like me."

"Rescue?"

"Pat says that your father used to find lost puppies and take care of them. She said when you rescue one, it becomes your responsibility." She looked at me with those soulful brown eyes. "I am a rescue as well, true?"

"You might have started as a rescue, Lita. Now I cannot think of my life without you."

"You started out as a good man, David Johnson. Now you are my husband. I do not know how it works on American TV, but in the Guatemala I knew, a wife was with her husband forever if she was a good wife."

"I will be a good husband and you are too cute."

She bounced into my arms, smiling. "Really? It is true? I am cute to you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.