Mi Vida
Introduction

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Introduction - Many things can be found in the dry ranges of South Texas. One of them is work. Good work. Sometimes, though, going through the motions of the job, one doesn't know what manner of strangeness can come into one's life, turning routine into a little bit of an adventure. Meet Dave and what he finds hidden behind the seat of his work truck, a Guatemalan waif. She's looking for her aunt. Or something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Geeks  

Dave's working. It's not glamorous, but it puts a roof over his head, food on the table, spending money in the bank. He's got friends, he's got family, but he doesn't have that special someone in his life, not that he hasn't tried.

It's South Texas in the spring and he's out with a technician to look at a problem. The problem's the easy part. It's not until twenty miles up the road, headed home, that he finds that you can pick up more than a paycheck on a job.

Author's note: I am not fluent in Spanish, therefore I will only toss a bit into the story for flavoring. Nor will I attempt to replicate any accent or dialect that Carlita and her friends may be using. Rest assured, it's in MY head. I hope that as you read the story, you will be able to add those details for yourself.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.