Casual Sex - Cover

Casual Sex

Copyright© 2015 by Barticlees Jones

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two strangers, in a parking lot, in the middle of the day.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

As Audrey drove home she kept thinking about the young man in the parking lot at the store. He had been fairly well hung and now Audrey's posterior was a little sore, plus it was now wet with his semen and she was beginning to get chapped back there as she drove.

She was glad when she arrived home and gratefully closed the garage door behind her and took her packages inside. As she put them on the kitchen counter she kept thinking about what the young man had said about a bunch of his friends at the bar and grill that would be happy to service her. Her sex life had been getting pretty dull lately and she was tempted. She had really enjoyed the young man's enthusiasm for her body and it had made her wet, not just in back, but also in front. And she needed to do something to relieve the pressure.

She thought about making a few calls to some guys she knew, some of whom were friends of her husband. She was pretty sure that they would be happy to help if they weren't too busy, but Audrey didn't really feel like waiting so she just took off all of her clothes right there in the kitchen, and, leaving them in a heap on the floor, she strolled naked out back to their pool.

Outside, Audrey picked up her favorite lounge chair and pulled it into the shade of an overhanging tree. Then she leaned back on it and stuck one hand down between her legs and scooped up as much of the stranger's sperm as she could find, and using it as a redundant lube, she smeared it all around her pussy and her clitoris. The effect was powerful. That guy in the parking lot had really awakened some dormant feelings and as her fingers knowingly stroked all of her sweet spots her lust was so strong that she felt like a hungry cat on the prowl, she felt like a ... cougar.

"Hey, Mrs. Evans, what cha doin?"

Audrey shuddered at the sound coming from the top of the fence. It was Kevin--the neighborhood menace. And he couldn't have come at a worse time.

"I'm masturbating, Kevin. What does it look like I am doing? Go away. Don't you have school today?"

"Nah. The teachers are having a teacher's conference today and we all got a day off."

Audrey gritted her teeth and tried to keep her patience as she heard the little brat climb down from the fence and into her back yard. He had always been annoying but now that he was 14 he was an even bigger neighborhood nuisance.

"Is it okay if I watch, Mrs. Evans?" he asked as he approached the lounge chair in which she was laying. Audrey had one hand buried deep in her vagina and the other was caressing her big pendulous breasts and she was in no mood for kids.

"Okay, Kevin. You can watch. But be quiet, please. You're breaking my concentration."

Audrey closed her eyes and tried to focus on the erotic thoughts that the young man in the parking lot had stirred up in her as she continued to rub and fondle herself. Thankfully, she was so horny at the moment that she was even able to tune out the sound of Kevin as he dragged a pool chair over to the far end of her chaise so he would have a good view as she pleasured herself.

"Is it okay if I jack off too, Mrs. Evans?" he asked irritating her yet again.

"Yes, Kevin." Audrey replied as she began to lose her temper. "Jack off if you want to. I don't give a damn. But will you PLEASE be quiet. I am very horny and I need some release."

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll be quiet. Sorry." he said as she heard him pulling down his zipper.

Finally everything was quiet and Audrey could go back to her erotic zone. She began really getting into it and she quickly became so turned on that even the sound of Kevin's meat slapping around as he masturbated along with her actually added fuel to her fired imagination. Then, just as she felt her climax beginning to boil up from the depths of her soul, the little bastard spoke again. He just had to go and say something and ruin the moment for her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.