Switch Hitting
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - It was just a normal family camping trip until the twins were suddenly surrounded by a brilliant, white light, and they lost consciousness. When they woke up, somehow, they had been switched into each other's bodies. Craig's mind was now in his sister's body, and hers was in his. They were stuck with having to pretend to be each other. The alternative was endless years of being confined in some government lab, or an institution for the insane. But fooling the world wasn't going to be easy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

They were still lying there, cuddling naked, but Sherry had changed the subject. It had been very intentional, because the topic about confessing everything to Fran and Jack had shaken them all up, and there seemed to be very little hope in the future. She had attempted to revive some hope by asking a very normal question, one that all seniors in high school think about a lot.

"What are you going to do when you graduate?"

What had brought them low seemed to want to hold on, like a Gila monster that has bitten.

"If I'm pregnant, I'm going to raise a baby," said Carly, dismally.

"For this exercise, you're not pregnant!" insisted Sherry. "Pretend it's a month from now and you've had a period. What will your plans be then?"

"To not get pregnant," muttered Carly.

"Come on," pleaded Sherry.

"We've always talked about going to college," said Craig. "Mom and Dad have sort of adopted the point of view that that's going to happen. We were just talking about how we were going to fund all that when we went on that camping trip."

"Me too," said Sherry. "I'll be the first one in our family to go to college. My folks are all excited."

"Really? The first one? You never told me that," said Carly.

"Well, I have one distant cousin who is a podiatrist, but I've never met him. But I'll be the first in my immediate extended family."

"Is there such a thing as an immediate extended family?" asked Craig.

"Yes. That includes my aunts and uncles, and my first cousins and Daddy's first cousins."

"Why does it include your father's first cousins?" asked Carly.

"Because that's who shows up at the family reunions we have every four years," said Sherry.

"Oh," said Carly. "We don't have family reunions. All our family lives clear across the country. Mom says she's the black sheep of her family."

"Your mom? The black sheep? That's hilarious," said Sherry, giggling. "You think of the black sheep as being wild and crazy, and your mom isn't either of those."

"I get the feeling there's a lot she hasn't told us about when she was younger," said Craig.

"And there are the tattoos," commented Carly.

"Your mother has tattoos?!" gasped Sherry, rolling half on top of Craig to look at her friend.

"She doesn't want anybody to know about them," cautioned Carly. "I probably shouldn't have said anything."

"Where? I haven't seen any tattoos," said Sherry, aware that her knee had trapped Craig's penis against his stomach. It was hard.

"That's because they are places a good girl doesn't get tattoos," said Carly, grinning.

"So you've seen them?"

"Once," said Carly. "When I was about ten. We were at this campground in Texas, and she took me to the bathhouse to take a shower. It was wide open, you know, without any stalls? Anyway, we were taking our showers right next to each other and I saw something on her abdomen, right about ... here." She put one fingertip about an inch above her sexual split.

"You're lying!" gasped Sherry. "What was it?"

"I think it was a little dragon, with spread wings," said Carly. "When she saw me looking at it she yelled at me and said it was impolite to look at naked people in the showers."

"That's it? That's all you saw?"

"No, she had another one on her back."

"What was it?"

"It's a spray of roses," said Carly, frowning. "I shouldn't be telling you this. She told me never to tell anyone that she has them."

"I can't believe you never even told me," said Craig, lifting his head.

"Your mother has a tramp stamp?" whispered Sherry, clearly astonished.

"It's not a tramp stamp!" growled Carly. "It's just a spray of roses."

"But it's where they put tramp stamps?" insisted Sherry.

"Why do people call it that anyway?" complained Carly. "My mother isn't a tramp. She's never been a tramp. It's inconceivable to even try to imagine her as a tramp!"

"Are we tramps?" asked Sherry.

"Of course not!" barked Carly. "Why would you even ask that?"

"Gee, I don't know. Maybe because we're lying here naked with a guy? A guy you've fucked?"

"Damn, Cher!" groaned Carly, covering her eyes with one forearm.

"Well, it's true. We could get tattoos like that and when people thought we were wild girls, they'd be right!"

"No tattoos," said Craig, grinning. "Not until you get to college. And if you get them, I get to watch."

"You're a dick," said Sherry, but with no vitriol in her voice.

"I have a dick," he said, obviously trying to correct her.

"Which is, as usual, hard. You are such a pervert."

"Why? Because I like laying here with two beautiful, naked girls? I believe that's the definition of normal for a guy."

"You're not laying here," said Sherry, sternly. "You're not a hen. You're lying here."

"Yes, Mister Henderson," said Craig, referring to the English teacher at school.

Sherry moved her leg and reached to grasp his manhood.

"Is this the last time we'll ever get to do this?" she asked. "Lie here like this ... together ... naked?"

"Probably," sighed Carly.

"That's not fair."

"I don't think the adults in our world really care about what's fair or not, when it comes to stuff like this," said Carly.

"And I have to go soon," moaned Sherry.

"No you don't," said Carly, tensely.

"Yes I do. You have to tell your parents."

"Well, we're not going to tell them today," argued Carly.

"And if I'm here all the time, there will never be a chance for the aliens to come back and make you two have sex," Sherry pointed out.

"Ohhhhh," moaned Carly.

And, just like that, the morose atmosphere was back.

This time, Sherry decided to take more direct action to distract them all from the impending storm. She sat up.

"If this is the last time I get to do this, then I'm going to make it worth while."

"How?" asked Carly.

"I'm going to have a nice, long rub on my boyfriend's beautiful hard penis, and have an orgasm. Maybe two. And I'm going to kiss him a lot."

"You'll get to kiss him a lot in the future," said Craig, grinning.

"Really?" She leaned over him to put the tip of her nose against the tip of his. "You're not just saying that, are you? You're not just saying sweet things so you can get in my panties ... right?"

His hand swept up her thigh to her round, soft ass cheek.

"You're not wearing any panties," he whispered.

"So I should just leave?" She sat back up and looked around. "Where are my clothes?"

He pulled her back down.

"I'm not trying to get in your panties. Not yet, anyway. And yes, I know it's crazy for a super popular stud like me to fall for a mousy little geek like you, but I have. The aliens are probably responsible for that too. They put something in my brain that recognizes super hot, sexy girls who are hiding in the bodies of mousy little geeks. I may fall for half a dozen of your friends too. You should warn them, in fact."

She melted against him. Sherry Masters wasn't used to boys saying things like that to her ... about her.

"You better not be lying," she said, softly, "because I'm falling hard for you."

"I am lying," he said, with no trace of humor in his voice. "You just said I was. You said I wasn't a chicken, and that I was lying."

She tried to get up, but he wouldn't let her. It turned into a faux wrestling match which was violent enough that Carly had to roll away to keep from being kneed. Sherry ended up on top of him, of course. That had been the plan for both of them.

Within seconds all evidence of a combative nature had vanished, and Sherry was leaning on his chest with her hands as she rubbed the slick channel between her labia up and down his rampant rod.

As before, when she moved too far forward, her vaginal opening caught on the knob of his cock. As before, she leaned and lifted, to get "free" and slid backwards.

"Careful," said Carly, appearing on her knees beside them. Her hands came to stroke her friend's back and buttocks. "That's how he had his accident and I lost my virginity."

"I know," said Sherry, panting gently.

She leaned down to kiss him, and then arched her chest so his lips could reach her nipples. She shortened her stroke while he nursed at them.

"I love this," she moaned. "I'm not going to be able to do without this."

"I'll get a strap on and you can rub on me," said Carly, helpfully.

Sherry turned her head and frowned.

"I don't think so," she said.

"Just trying to help," said Carly.

Sherry sat back up and started moving faster.

"How do you even know about strap ons?" she panted. "Where did all this sexual knowledge come from?"

"I don't know. I probably heard some girl talking about it. We just never talked about things like this before." Carly rubbed her clit gently as she watched Sherry's fat labia slide up and down along her brother's stiff prick.

"That's because we never did things like this before," wheezed Sherry, rubbing hard.

She moved too far and got "caught" again. This time she stopped, and leaned down again to kiss him. While she did that she pushed back ... not hard ... just enough to stretch things. Craig tried to say something into her lips, but she mashed hers down, preventing him from saying anything.

She held that position, kissing him, until he relaxed. Then, as she pushed her tongue, seeking entry into his mouth, she pushed a little harder.

That fat head popped inside her so suddenly that she wasn't prepared for it. As a result, the pressure she'd been applying gobbled up another inch of his cock before she could stop.

She kept kissing her lover until his hands found her shoulders and pushed her up with strength she couldn't overcome with just her weight.

"What are you doing?" he panted.

"Kissing you," she said, breathing heavily.

"Sherry!" he said, as she pushed ever so slightly and inched a little more of his cock into her.

"It isn't fair. She doesn't get to be the only one who knows what this is like," she whispered into his lips.

"What?" Carly barked. "What are you talking about?" Her face appeared beside theirs. "Who doesn't get to be the only one who knows what what feels like?"

To answer, Sherry took a breath, pushed back and sat up. Just like that, she was full of hard prick, clear to her cervix. She refrained from wincing at the initial discomfort because she was too stubborn to let either of them see it had hurt.

"Cher!" gasped Carly, as she looked where there should have been a penis, lying on her brother's abdomen, and saw only the base of that penis stretching her best friend's pussy lips apart obscenely.

Sherry tried something she'd been practicing for years. She'd read about it in a book and, even though that book was for intended mothers, she'd been fascinated about something called kegel muscles. The book had recommended exercises to strengthen those muscles, among them tightening those muscles during sex. Sherry didn't have sex ... but she had Johnny, and she did her exercises whenever Johnny was inside her.

She did that now, and the discomfort vanished. Almost automatically, she reached with one finger to diddle her clit, like she also did a lot when she had Johnny in her.

Her hips jerked forward without conscious control and Craig groaned.

She stopped, still sitting straight upright, and flexed her kegels again.

"Remember the other day when you told Kar she had to stop doing something inside that made it feel like she was jerking you off?" She flexed twice. "Is that what you were talking about?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.