Switch Hitting
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - It was just a normal family camping trip until the twins were suddenly surrounded by a brilliant, white light, and they lost consciousness. When they woke up, somehow, they had been switched into each other's bodies. Craig's mind was now in his sister's body, and hers was in his. They were stuck with having to pretend to be each other. The alternative was endless years of being confined in some government lab, or an institution for the insane. But fooling the world wasn't going to be easy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Thank goodness for the resilience of youth. And the height of their passion too, I suppose.

His length got less firm, and shortened too, by about half an inch, but he stayed hard enough to still spread her vaginal walls apart, and his instinct to get as deep as possible while fertilizing her also aided in giving her the clitoral stimulation that made up for the loss of full stiffness inside her.

In any case, the term "callow youth" included her too. This was the first time she'd experienced this in her own body, so she didn't know what she was missing. As had happened with them the first time they did this, their movements were not well coordinated. Even so, the job got done, because both were in the mental place where seeking an orgasm helped them find one. His was easy. His commitment to her was enough, even with an only mostly hard penis, to get her to where she wanted to be too.

It was a very good orgasm for both of them. It wasn't world shaking, but it was very good. As he listened to her panting, and felt her chest heaving beneath him, he recognized that he was too heavy to just lie down on her, as if she was a body pillow, but he didn't want to separate. Whether that was instinct, urging him to keep her from getting up and letting his sperm drain out of her or not, is of no matter at this point. He kept them pressed together as he rolled to the side.

Both sighed as his penis, now soft, slipped from her hot clasp.

"We didn't switch," he panted.

She kissed him fervently, and then pulled her lips back just far enough that their eyes could focus on each other's.

"I don't think we'll switch later, when we do that again, either."

He smiled.

"We're going to do it again?"

"Many times," she sighed.

"I thought it was only supposed to be once, so you could find out what it was like?"

"It's going to take many times for me to truly understand what that's like," she said.

"You think so?"

"When I was the guy, I didn't shoot so fast," she pointed out. "That suggests it's possible for you not to shoot so fast either."

"Oh ... that," he said, as shame rushed back to haunt him.

"It's okay," she said. "We just need to work on it. That's all. That's why we're going to have to do it a lot. Practice makes perfect."

"If we're going to do it a lot, I need to get some condoms," he said.

"Then get some condoms," she replied.

While they rested from their exertions, they talked. Each described in as much detail as possible what they had felt in both bodies while they had become fully lovers. Curiosity led Carly to explore the penis that had recently penetrated her. When she tasted it, she discovered it to be a different taste. He suggested part of that difference was her own taste.

She began to pose scenarios in which Craig could compare the two tastes, side by side, and then how she could compare tastes on his penis after it had penetrated both girls.

"Sherry will never let me fuck her," said Craig. Her talk had affected him, and he could feel his cock working toward being stiff again.

"In the old world, before we were abducted, Sherry would never have let you fuck her," said Carly. "This is the new world."

"I'm not so sure about that," said Craig.

"After what I just felt? I'm sure."

"Yes, but you felt it, not Sherry."

"She's my best friend. When I tell her about this, she won't be able to resist trying it too."

"Do you really think it's wise to tell her at all?"

"She'd find out sooner or later," said Carly.

"Why do you say that?" he asked.

"Because we're going to do that a lot," said Carly, firmly.

"I thought you were afraid Mom and Dad were going to separate us again," he said.

"I know they will. But we'll figure out something. I can't go without that, Craig. It's like crack. I only tried it once, and I'm already addicted."

"I don't know. Remember, it was while we were doing that that we switched back."

"It wasn't what we were doing when we got switched in the first place," argued Carly.

"Really? How do you know? What if, while the aliens had us in their ship, they wanted to see how the life on this planet procreated, and had us fuck each other then. Huh?"

She froze.

"I never thought of that," she gasped. "Do you think they did?"

"I have no idea what they did," he admitted. "I just don't want to do something that makes us switch back again."

"But it felt so good!" she moaned. "You don't want to do that again?"

"Does this answer your question?" he asked, gripping his now fully rigid penis and showing it to her. "Of course I want to do it again. I'm just ... scared ... that's all."

A look of reflection came over her face.

"Imagine that. What would it be like if we could switch back and forth at will, just by having sex?"

"It would be freaky," he said. "No offense, but I did not have a good time while I was in your body."

"We have to find out!" she said.

"What?"

"We have to do it again. Right now. We have to know what will happen."

"What if we don't like what happens?" he groaned.

"Like I said, we'll do it again. Sex fixed us, Craig. That means sex is a good thing. By definition!"

"I don't think there's a single person on the planet who would agree with you," he said.

"I don't care about them. I care about us."

She rolled on top of him and reached for his penis.

"Besides, I'm horny again, and when you were me, you did it on top. That might feel different."

Five minutes later she was panting and galloping, cowgirl style.

"You go a lot longer this way," she panted. "We're going to do it a lot this way too."

Her unabashed, eager willingness to be his lover, both now and in the future, released in him what had been held at bay.

"I feel it," she cooed, still moving, as his jets of love soaked her channel. "I feel it spurting this time. It's hot. So that's why it feels so hot in me!"

All he could do was squeeze out every available drop of his love offering, and then fall limp.


They were a little bleary-eyed the next morning at breakfast. That's because Carly woke up horny two more times during the night, and they made love both times.

Fran just thought it was because they were worried.

"You'll be fine," she said. "Just keep doing what you've been doing.

She missed Carly's smile as she stared down at her cereal.


Craig, oddly enough, was the less eager of them to tumble into bed again. Unlike most boys, perhaps any other boy, he was able to think about that from the woman's perspective, and really understand what unprotected sex could mean to a woman.

As in many schools, condoms were available to the students at no cost. There were different points of view about that. The theory of those on the more liberal side of things was that it would reduce unwanted pregnancies. The theory on the more conservative side of things was that it encouraged kids to have sex.

The fact that there is a consistent percentage of unwanted pregnancies is evidence that it doesn't take condoms being available for kids to be encouraged to have sex. I know that doesn't make the conservatives out there happy, but kids want to have sex. I think it's fair to say kids will have sex. At least a percentage of them. So I have to come down on the side of at least trying to encourage them to do it safely.

Unfortunately, theory doesn't translate well into action sometimes. Take, for example, the fact that somebody thought it was a good idea for the free condoms to be put in the school office, where any student seeking one would have to do so in full view of school staff. What made it even worse in the Canon City High School environment was that at least one of the people who was supposed to implement the free condom policy wasn't fully on board with it. Her name was (and still may be, for all I know) Cynthia Brown. She worked in the school office and didn't have a title as such. Her duties involved a number of different tasks, one of which was to keep the condom bowl full. That was no problem, because the condom bowl hardly ever got empty.

The primary reason the condom bowl rarely got empty was because Cynthia kept it on top of a book case located five or six feet behind the counter where any student who wanted a condom had to come to and ask ... out loud ... if he or she could have a condom. If that happened, Cynthia was happy to get one from the bowl - one - and hand it to said student.

That almost never happened, something Cynthia thought was the way things should be.

She had no idea how the bowl ever got low, though it did sometimes. She had no idea that some of the students who stayed after school for various extracurricular activities snuck into the office to stuff their pockets full of condoms, which could then be passed out to other students.

Unfortunately, Craig was not one of those kids. Nor did he happen to know any. He got an allowance, but Canon City was small, and the likelihood that, if he bought a box of condoms somewhere, somebody who knew him would observe that by happenstance, was higher than he could, at least that first day, overcome.

Which is why Craig had no condoms that night when his sister wanted to spend half of that night fucking like bunnies too.

A man can take only so much, in terms of trying to do the gentlemanly thing and resist temptation.

The third time he filled her with his stiff prick, he did so with a vengeance, thrusting into her with vigor, making her squeal, and flooding her with his sperm joyously.

He got close on Thursday and Friday to either going into the office and asking Mrs. Brown for a fucking condom, or buying some somewhere. But he chickened out both days.

Which was why, Friday night, when he found out Sherry was coming for a sleepover ... there were still no condoms in the house.


It could have been done better. It could have been done with less confusion. It could have been done in a way that eased Sherry into yet another new relationship with this pair of twins.

But Carly was excited. Not only that, she was relieved in a way that you or I might be relieved when the shame-faced doctor comes in and says something like, "I'm really sorry about this, but your test results got mixed up with someone else's. I know I told you, you only have three months to live, but ... actually ... you don't have cancer, and you're not going to die. You're perfectly healthy."

Basically, she couldn't wait to share everything with her best friend, once they were in private and there could be squealing and jumping up and down and people wouldn't stare.

But there were multiple news items vying for the headlines. It's arguable, but, at least to a girl, losing her virginity - twice! - might just top out "returning to her own body." Especially if you anticipate talking about both at the same time.

Which is why, the first thing Carly said to Sherry after the bedroom door clicked shut was, "We did it! We did it, Sherry! And it was awesome!"

Now remember that Sherry was a first rate student, with a good mind. And, for that matter, any teenager who hears the phrase "We did it," understands exactly what that means. Sometimes that's what they understand when a friend means something entirely else.

And, remember that Sherry thought that when the body of her best friend said that, it was still occupied by Craig.

So the first thing she thought of was that Craig was crowing about getting into his sister's pants. The shocked look on her face was followed by a yip of disdain, directed at who she thought was Craig.

"You bastard! You just couldn't keep it in your pants, could you? I thought you understood how important this was! She was a virgin, you asshole!"

"No! Wait!" yelped Carly. "That's not what I meant. I mean he did it to me!" She stopped, trying to think. Her whole agenda had been planned out, but when this stick got stuck through the spokes it threw her off. Figuratively speaking, of course.

"Oh, sure, try to blame it on her," snarled Sherry. "You knew the body she was in was constantly horny! And you got control of her body, so you thought you could do anything you wanted to with it. You're an asshole, Craig. And I thought I was falling in love with you. Asshole!"

"Wait," said Craig, stepping forward. He'd decided to leave the information sharing up to his sister. After all, she was Sherry's best friend. But that obviously wasn't working out. "You don't understand."

"I don't blame you," barked Sherry, looking at Craig. "He used your body against you. I know how rough it was trying to control that body. He seduced you!"

"Not the first time," said Craig, trying to help. "The first time was sort of an accident."

"The first time? There was more?!" Sherry's face was flaming red, now, and she was obviously disturbed. More disturbed than either of them had ever seen her before.

"Lots more," gushed Carly, thinking, illogically - especially in this situation - that if some is good, more is better. Her rattled brain figured that, since she wasn't upset about it, she hoped that her calm acceptance of things would rub off on Sherry.

"Lots more?" Suddenly Sherry's voice got quiet. Something was wrong here. It was just sinking in. We can't really blame her for her slow arrival at that conclusion. After all, in a reduced but still substantial way, her involvement in all this was mind blowing too. And she had just gotten used to viewing the twins as the incarnation of each other.

And, ironically, Carly's calm announcement that there had been lots of sex did jerk things around enough to give Sherry pause.

"You think I'm Craig," said Carly, suddenly, as everything became clear. "Of course you still think I'm Craig. Oh, I'm so stupid!" She grabbed Sherry by the elbows and pulled her deeper into the room. "You don't understand, Baby. We switched back. I'm Carly again. And he's Craig!"

She grinned. Now everything would be okay. It hadn't gone quite like she'd planned, but now the right information was out there and Sherry would understand.

The problem was that Sherry had feelings, and experiences, and an agenda, of sorts, of her own. This whole abduction and switch thing hadn't happened only to the twins. She had been part of it. It had affected her too. Just as their whole world had changed, so had her world changed. She had gone from relatively innocent, inexperienced geeky girl to a young woman who was intimately familiar with the anatomy of the opposite gender. Unlike her peers - and that includes most of the popular girls - she'd had hours and hours to spend with a naked male body, under conditions where there was relatively little chance of getting caught, and a startling lack of guilt.

She had started out disliking Craig, or at least being frustrated by him on a regular basis. She had gone from viewing him as an annoyance to the different body on the girl she already loved. That was strange enough, but then she found that the boy inside the body of the girl she already loved wasn't such a total jerk after all. Or at least had the capacity to be tender and thoughtful.

So her attitudes concerning Craig were all wound up like a ball of yarn. And one point on that strand of yarn was a little length that had fantasized about what it might be like to feel that very male penis, being pushed into her by her very female best friend. That had been something she couldn't quite process and, over time, as she played with Craig's penis, it was just easier for her to think of it as ... Craig's penis. True, she always knew she was making love with Carly when she lovingly sucked that penis, but she felt like she was making love to Craig too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.