Switch Hitting - Cover

Switch Hitting

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - It was just a normal family camping trip until the twins were suddenly surrounded by a brilliant, white light, and they lost consciousness. When they woke up, somehow, they had been switched into each other's bodies. Craig's mind was now in his sister's body, and hers was in his. They were stuck with having to pretend to be each other. The alternative was endless years of being confined in some government lab, or an institution for the insane. But fooling the world wasn't going to be easy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Imagine if you arrive at home one night, after work, and find that somehow your house has been replaced by a different house. It's dark, and you don't know where the light switch is, because everything is different. Eventually, you find a light, but it's only a night light, shining dimly. You stumble around in the near dark, trying to navigate these new surroundings.

That's kind of what happened to the twins when their bodies were switched.

Now imagine coming home from work and finding your old house back again.

Suddenly, everything is familiar. It's easy to get back into the swing of things. Even if somebody else has been living in your house, and made some minor changes.

That's also sort of what happened to the twins.

The cultural taboo of brother and sister being naked was back. What had inhibited their resistance to that was now gone. And yet, they had shared so much intimacy, that the desire to keep sharing intimacy was also there.

What they did was start to get dressed in the clothing they had laid out the night before. That was part instinct, because it lessened the emotional pressure on them that nudity created, and part habit, because it wasn't long before they remembered what day it was.

It was the first day of school. The day they had been dreading for three weeks. The day they had tried to prepare for, but which neither felt prepared to face.

Now, though, everything had changed. Again. And, suddenly, the pressure was gone. Both were bubbly, elated, ready to face the world.

Carly found a pair of panties and stepped into them. She marveled at now normal that felt, and how easy it was to bend over and tease the panties up to her hips.

Only as the panties neared the point where they would cup her sex did she notice the residue of the dried semen between her thighs. She'd used the toilet, but had wiped quickly and instinctively, paying no special attention to that area.

Now she stopped, frozen again as the memory – and enormity - of what had happened rose from the depths of her psyche and breached the surface of her consciousness like a whale, breaching the surface of the ocean. Now, suddenly, internal muscles she had been too distracted to notice announced the muscle memory of having been plundered.

"We had sex!" she yipped, standing up with the panties still just below her vagina.

"I know," he said, looking over at her.

"We had sex!" she whispered.

"I think that's when we switched back," he said.

"I came in you!" she said, her voice sounding awed.

"Or something like that," he said, with a smile.

"You came in me!" she yipped. Her fingers reached to probe her labia, but she'd wiped away all the liquid evidence that remained. When she examined her fingers, there was nothing to see. She sniffed at them, and wrinkled her nose.

"I need a shower," she said.

"Well, since you're the one who insisted it would take me an hour to get ready, now you have an hour to get ready," he said, grinning.

She took the panties off again and tossed them on the bed. She turned toward the shower, but then stopped, looking over her shoulder.

"Don't tell Mom and Dad yet."

"Why not?" he asked, genuinely puzzled.

"Just don't. Promise me."

"Okay, I won't," he said.

"We'll tell them tonight," she said. "After school."

"Whatever you say," he said.

"Thanks," she said. "Now, finish getting dressed in what I picked out. Don't put on anything else. And comb your hair. You look like a mess."

She disappeared in the bathroom and closed the door.

Craig turned to the mirror and examined his image.

He smiled.

He looked just fine.


They didn't tell Sherry either. Not at school, where her reaction might be both unpredictable and attention-getting.

Carly saw her once during the morning. Sherry's behavior was off a little. She didn't run up to talk to her best friend, who she still thought was Craig. She did approach and whisper, "You're walking like a boy. Loosen up."

Craig also saw her once during the morning. He called out to "Chair" and grinned. She came up to him, patted him on the arm, and said, "Good job."

At lunch it was Craig, posing as her best friend, who approached Sherry at the lunch table and asked Sherry if she could come for a sleepover that night.

"Not after the first day of school," said Sherry. "My mom will want to know all about what my new classes and teachers are like. She does this every year, but it makes her happy when I tell her. I'll see about the weekend, though. Craig seems to be doing pretty well. How's it going for you? Had any boners yet?"

"Just one," said Craig, who was lying. He hadn't had a boner all day. He hadn't even checked out all the girls, like he normally would have. He'd been too busy interacting with his male friends, enjoying the familiarity and ease of male banter. He lied because he knew Sherry expected "Carly" to have problems with her penis.

"Good," said Sherry. "Now, get out of here. People will see you talking to me. We don't want them to think you're interested in me."

"Why not?" asked Craig. "I am."

"You know what I mean. You're one of the popular guys. It will seem off if you pay attention to me."

"Who cares? I like you," he said.

"It will draw attention, that's why," she said. "Now scoot. Here comes your brother. It's okay for him to sit with me."

"Right," said Craig, who moved away as Carly sat down.

"Are any of the girls suspicious yet?" asked Sherry, leaning forward and speaking quietly.

"Not that I can tell," said Carly.

"Good. Just keep doing what we practiced. It will get easier. You'll do fine."

"I'm feeling pretty confident," said Carly.

"I feel like I'm going to explode or something." said Sherry.

"You can explode later. Can you come over tonight?"

"Craig ... I mean Carly asked me the same thing. I don't think it's a good idea the first night of school. My mom might get suspicious."

"Make it soon," said Carly. "We have a lot to talk about."

"I know you," said Sherry. "You want to do more than talk."

Carly smiled widely.

"Guilty as charged," she said.


"So... ?" asked Fran. She was obviously worried. She examined who she thought was her son, residing in her daughter's body.

"I am happy to report that everything went fine," said Carly, trying not to smile.

"Nobody was suspicious?"

"We're going to be okay, Mom. This is working out better than we hoped."

"How about your sister? Where is she?"

"He stayed behind to go to tryouts for the musical they're going to do."

"What? Why? Is that a good idea?"

"Why not? He's been in musicals before."

"No, you've been in musicals before. Carly never went in for that kind of thing. Mrs. Thomason knows you! Carly doesn't know anything about acting. Mrs. Thomason will know something is wrong! I thought you were going to keep a low profile!"

"Mom, Carly's been getting a lot of practice acting lately. You can't be in the wrong body and try to convince people otherwise without becoming a pretty good actor."

"I hope you're right. I don't like this."

"He'll do fine," said Carly.

"You're both doing better than I am," sighed Fran.

"What do you mean?"

"You keep referring to her as 'him.'"

"I have to. He's my brother. I mean, as far as the world is concerned."

"I know," said Fran. "You're doing the best you can."

"We're doing better than you think," said Carly, again hiding a grin. "And now, believe it or not, I have homework after my first day of school. They expect more of seniors than they should, in my humble opinion."

"Well, go on and do it then. Your father will be home soon. I need to get supper started."

Carly hugged her mother.

"I love you, Mom," she said.

Fran hugged her and then pushed her away with both hands on her "son's" shoulders.

"And you know I love you too, no matter what has happened."


When Craig got home, both parents were there. He got a big hug from Fran.

"How'd it go?" asked Jack, who'd been filled in by his wife.

"Was Mrs. Thomason suspicious?" asked Fran.

"Not even a little," said Craig, aware that his parents thought they were talking to their daughter. "We're doing Oklahoma. I tried out for the part of Curly."

"But why?" asked Fran. "You've never been interested in being on stage before."

"I guess I wanted to find out what all the fuss was about," said Craig. "And I have to act like Craig."

"In regular things, yes," said Jack. "But it doesn't make sense to take chances."

"Well, it went fine. This body sings pretty good."

"This is so strange," said Fran.

"You just now figuring that out?" asked Craig.

"You sound more and more like your brother every day," said Fran.

"I'll take that as a compliment," said Craig, grinning.


Craig stopped by Carly's room, and found her lying on the bed on her stomach, leafing through a magazine. She was wearing headphones, and one of her feet was keeping time with the music.

He snuck up on her and reached to tickle her sides with both hands. She reacted violently, spinning onto her back. In the process, his fingers found the mounds of her breasts and mauled them gently.

"You're a pervert!" she whispered, looking angry.

"You're a pervert too," he whispered back. He did not move his hands.

"What if Mom and Dad come in?" she asked.

"You're worried about that now?" He grinned.

"Need I remind you that we're back in our own bodies now?" she asked.

"So?"

"So you're my brother!"

"I was your brother last night, when you practically raped me," he said.

"I did not. I just laid there. You were the one who squandered my virginity on your nasty old cock."

"Penis," he said, grinning. "Girls call them penises."

"Is it hard right now?" she asked. "I bet it is. If I was still in that body it would be. It was always hard."

"Do you want it to be hard?" he asked, teasing. "Do you want me to be turned on by my sister ... like you were?"

"My body... your body ... was what was always getting turned on. I wasn't controlling it. I couldn't control it!"

"Well, that was only because you hadn't had enough practice. I'll have you know that, right now, I do not have a boner. So there!"

"You don't? Why not?" She sounded unhappy.

At which point Craig felt blood start rushing toward his groin.

He took his hands away from Carly's breasts, and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm not supposed to," he said.

"So you don't feel ... that way ... about me anymore?" There was definite negative tension in her voice now.

He looked at her.

"If you're asking if I still love you, of course I do. Nothing could change that. Last night was the best night of my entire life. And not just because I had sex. But we are back in our right bodies now. I'm not a girl any more, wanting ... what I wanted last night. Now I'm a guy again. Do I want to do what happened last night again? Of course I do. But I'm not going to push myself on you or any other girl. I know what it's like to be a girl, remember? I know what it's like to be scared about ... that. And I don't care what anybody says, getting a dildo stuck up in you and having the real thing there are not the same thing. They aren't even close."

"It's not fair," said Carly. Her lower lip began to protrude.

"What's not fair?" he asked.

"I was a virgin," she said.

"I'm sorry," he replied. "I didn't mean to do that."

"I still feel like I'm a virgin," she said. "I mean I didn't get to feel what was happening to my own body!"

"Yes, but you did get to feel what was happening in the body you were in," he pointed out. "Are you saying that was terrible?"

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.