Switch Hitting
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It was just a normal family camping trip until the twins were suddenly surrounded by a brilliant, white light, and they lost consciousness. When they woke up, somehow, they had been switched into each other's bodies. Craig's mind was now in his sister's body, and hers was in his. They were stuck with having to pretend to be each other. The alternative was endless years of being confined in some government lab, or an institution for the insane. But fooling the world wasn't going to be easy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

"I don't know why I fight this so much," sighed Carly, who was now lying on the bed with her muscular arms raised and her head resting on her hands. "It feels so wonderful. And I know it will feel wonderful. So why do I keep trying not to do it?"

Sherry raised her head and her lips slid up the shaft of the now very hard penis she'd been sucking. Her cheeks caved in and there was a popping sound as that pressure was relieved.

"You're a girl," said Sherry, who apparently was not at all confused by the penis in her hand. "We're taught not to have sex, and not to enjoy it if we do."

She lowered her head, again taking Carly's penis into her mouth. She wasn't trying to make it spurt. She was just having fun feeling it in her mouth, and listening to her best friend's sighs of pleasure.

"Why do they do that?" moaned Carly. "Everybody has sex. They have to. That's why we're here in the first place, because our parents had sex! Why do they tell us not to do what they do themselves?"

Sherry, having no answers, kept bobbing her head gently. She was trying to figure out how to get more and more of this lovely penis into her mouth. She knew about deep throating, but so far hadn't been able to determine how it could be done without killing one's self.

"They don't want you to get pregnant," said Craig, who was idly rubbing his pussy lips. He found that this new, female body, was so much more fun to play with, because the urges it felt were nowhere near as strong as those he'd felt as a male. He'd been thinking about that while he watched Sherry suck his cock. Carly's cock. He missed that cock. He wished he was back in his body just so he could see what that felt like.

Sherry lifted her head again, and grinned.

"I don't think they have to worry about that anymore."

"What's it feel like?" asked Craig, moving to climb onto the bed beside his sister.

"I don't know," she panted gently. "I can't describe it."

"Try," pleaded Craig. "I've always wished a girl would do that, and now that she is, I can't feel it."

Sherry lifted her head again and looked at Craig.

"I'll take care of you in a little bit. Be patient."

"I'm not in a hurry," said Craig. "And that's the strange part. I used to always be in a hurry to cum."

"I think I finally understand that," groaned Carly as Sherry went back to work.

"Come on. What's it feel like?"

Carly turned her head toward her brother. Her eyes were half closed.

"Her mouth feels hot. And wet, but only a little bit. I can feel her lips moving up and down, and when she sucks, I want to push up. Her tongue does something to the tip I can't describe, except it makes me want to push hard and get as much into her mouth as I can. And I want to cum. I want to cum really bad, except I can't unless she speeds up. But I don't want her to speed up, because I don't want it to be over. Does any of that make sense?"

"Yeah," said Craig, reaching to put his hand on what used to be his own muscular chest. "It means you want to fuck her."

"No I don't," said Carly, wincing.

"Yes you do," said Craig. "But don't freak out. It's normal. I've thought about fucking lots of girls. It's just part of being a guy."

Sherry raised her head, again making the popping noise as her lips came off Carly's penis.

"Did you ever think about fucking me?"

Before this all happened, Craig would either have avoided answering the question, or lied. Now he was too close to both girls to do that.

"A few times," he admitted. "That red and blue bikini you have gets me going. You look good in it."

"But it covers everything," she said, thinking of the particularly modest suit her mother had agreed to buy her.

"Yeah, but you look good in it."

"And you really thought about putting this," She waved Carly's penis around in her hand," in my pussy?"

"Actually, what I really thought about was getting to see your boobs and suck on the nipples. The fucking part was just a kind of misty hope for the future."

"That's creepy," said Sherry.

"No it's not. It's normal."

"He's right," said Carly, suddenly entering the conversation. "I do want to stick that into something. Your mouth would do nicely, Cher, unless you've changed your mind about staying a virgin."

Sherry looked shocked.

"You'd actually do that to me?"

"Right now I would," growled Carly. "Please suck, and don't stop to talk to my idiot brother until you're finished. Please."

"I'm not an idiot," said Craig.

"I know," said Carly. "I'm just horny right now, and a little frustrated. I was having fun when things were going slow, but suddenly I'm impatient to cum."

"It's a guy thing," said Craig. "Did you ever get to suck on her nipples?"

"Cher's?" Carly blinked. "We've squeezed them a lot, but why would we want to suck on them? That's what babies do."

"Try mine," said Craig, who got up on all fours and crawled over to drop one of his new nipples into his old mouth.

She sucked, and he felt like there was an electrified wire between that nipple and his pussy. He could actually feel the nipple get harder and longer. He pulled up, hoping she would suck harder to keep from losing the nipple. There was a miniature popping noise, like what had happened to the penis, as he moved too far.

"That is fun," said Carly, her eyes wide open. "How did it feel to you?"

"It's a good thing you never did it," said Craig.

"Why?"

"Because it makes me want to have something inside me," he said.

"Really?" asked Sherry, abandoning the only penis in the room once again.

"Don't stop!" groaned Carly. "And go faster. If I don't get to cum pretty soon I'm going to explode."

"Whine, whine, whine," said Sherry, but she resumed sucking, and added some hand motion to boot.

"Ohhhhh yeah," groaned Carly, lifting her hips. "Just like that. I love you, Cher."

Once she set her mind to it, Sherry was delighted to find that she now knew enough about this penis that getting it to spurt was easy. She used a combination of hand movements and tongue action to the tip, sucking only the first couple of inches, and Carly's movements and the noises that ripped from her throat made it clear the end was near.

When it happened, Craig reached for a pillow and dropped it on top of his sister's face. Her hands came from behind her head and clamped it close as she yelled into it and shot streams of spunk into her best friend's mouth.

Sherry sucked and swallowed happily.

Eventually, Sherry backed up, abandoning the penis again, and just watched as it kept moving. They were small movements. She could sense that something under the skin clenched two or three times, because the ball sack moved, in concert with the shrinking penis, which also twitched gently. She reached to pull the tip toward her, and saw that the hood, which now covered all but the eye in the tip, had caught a few last drops of cum, making a milky collar around the place they came from. She scooted up and sucked that away. Carly's hips bucked, but she didn't say anything.

She got up on her knees. Craig and Carly were kissing. What surprised her was not that a brother and sister might do that, but that she thought of this brother and sister doing that as completely normal.

When Craig pulled back from kissing his own lips, there was only a very momentary sense of unease. While he was kissing them he didn't think about that at all. All he thought about was how good it felt to express his love that way, and how much he loved his sister. He looked down the length of his old body. His cock, which had just cum, lay limp and happy on its nest of crinkly, brown hair. His fingers went to his own bare muff. He felt stubble there.

"I need to shave," he said.

Carly reached up to feel her chin.

"I shaved yesterday. I thought I could go three days between shaving."

"Not you, me, down there," he said.

"Oh," she said, letting her hand drop. "I'll help you."

"Not right now," he said, knowing she'd want to lie there and rest.

"And now, for you," announced Sherry.

Brother and sister turned to see their naked friend waving a long, brown object in the air.

"Johnny!" squealed Carly in a tenor voice.

"Is that what I think it is?" asked Craig, feeling strange.

"Probably," said Sherry, grinning. "Are you surprised I have one?"

"Fuck yes," said Craig.

"Then you're going to be astonished at what Carly has."

Craig looked at his sister.

"You use something like that?"

"I used to," she said. "I don't think this body would like it anymore."

"Don't be too sure," said Craig, who had been required to have a full physical to go to a SCUBA diving camp the previous year. His parents had given him the trip for his 16th birthday. The full physical had included his very first prostate exam, and he was pretty sure he came a little bit during the procedure. He'd never forgotten it.

But he didn't want to get into that now ... no pun intended ... so he moved on.

"So ... what do you have?"

"It's what you have now," said Carly. "Get into the drawer of the night stand."

He rolled to sit on the edge of the bed and pulled the drawer open. It was full of odds and ends.

"Way in the back, under the romance novels. Under the phone book," she said.

"Why do you have a phone book in your room?" he asked.

"To cover up Roger," she said.

"Roger?"

"Roger Rabbit," she said. "The weird looking thing in the very back of the drawer."

He finally pulled out an item that he thought was a flashlight, based on the tubular feel of one end. He saw immediately that it wasn't that. It had what was obviously something that simulated a penis, but it had a projection off of that, a sort of malformed branch, that hooked and came to a point.

"What the fuck is this?" he asked, turning it this way and that.

"That, dear brother, is your new best friend," said Carly. "Unless you like Johnny more. Sometimes we trade."

"Johnny," repeated Craig.

"We named him after Johnny Depp," said Sherry, who thrust her dildo right in front of Craig's face. "And what you're holding is Roger Rabbit."

"It doesn't look like a rabbit," said Craig, who was a little stunned. All he could think about was the image of Sherry and Carly - in her female body - lying naked on a bed ... this bed ... and fucking themselves with these two objects.

The ball of heat exploded right under his belly button.

"I don't know why they call it a rabbit," said Sherry. "It doesn't matter. What matters is that it will drive you crazy."

"What's this for?" asked Craig, reaching to touch the tip of the misshapen "branch". He found it was malleable, and would move.

"It's for your clit, of course," said Sherry. "While you have the big part up inside you, the little part rubs your clit. It's fabulous, trust me."

"I can't put this in me," said Craig, who still thought of himself as having only one hole to push something like this into.

"Sure you can," said Sherry. "But don't worry. We'll teach you how to do it. You're going to love it. I promise."


Fifteen minutes had passed. Maybe less. And Craig did love it. Again, his fragmentary thoughts settled on the fact that he wasn't in a hurry, and that, as far as he was concerned, he could do this all day long. He turned to Sherry, who was lying beside him, one hand on the rabbit in his own pussy, and the other filled with the brown dildo, which was in her pussy.

"Suck my nipples," he panted.

"Why?" asked Sherry, who remembered something about nipple sucking being talked about while she'd sucked on her best friend's penis.

"Because of this," said Craig, who pushed his face toward Sherry's breasts and captured a nipple.

Craig had dreamed of sucking nipples for years. He'd never gotten to actually do it since he was a baby, which he couldn't remember doing, of course, but it's like riding a bicycle. Whether you sucked a real nipple as a baby, or a rubber one, sucking comes naturally. So he was good at it instantly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.