Switch Hitting - Cover

Switch Hitting

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It was just a normal family camping trip until the twins were suddenly surrounded by a brilliant, white light, and they lost consciousness. When they woke up, somehow, they had been switched into each other's bodies. Craig's mind was now in his sister's body, and hers was in his. They were stuck with having to pretend to be each other. The alternative was endless years of being confined in some government lab, or an institution for the insane. But fooling the world wasn't going to be easy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

There was some turmoil when Jack and Fran got home from work and found that the secret they were trying so carefully to guard was not a secret any longer. Probably because they couldn't think of anything else to do, they allowed themselves to be convinced that Sherry was simply a new co-conspirator in perpetrating the ruse that was supposed to fool the world.

To that end, they accepted the idea that there needed to be a number of sleepovers at the Austin house, so that Sherry could, in fact, help the twins learn how to do better with everyone else than they'd done with her.

Nobody thought about the fact that that would put three healthy teenagers, with completely normal levels of various hormones in their bloodstreams, in the same bedroom all night long.

And all three of those teenagers had been intimate with one or the other in the group ... not that the parents knew any of that, of course.

What happened that first night was the result of honest curiosity. They had all changed into pajamas separately, in the bathroom of the bedroom they were all staying in. While she changed, Sherry thought about the bodies of the others. Sherry was, quite naturally, curious about what it was like to be in the wrong body, to suddenly be a different gender.

So when they were all together, lounging on the bed in a little circle, Sherry started asking questions. Carly tried to answer them and, in the process, said it felt weird to have all that extra bulk between her legs.

"Can I see it?" asked Sherry. She looked embarrassed almost instantly, as her face blushed pink.

While that sounds abrupt, it must be remembered that this was a completely unique situation. Nobody on Earth had ever been in this situation. Well ... with the exception of others who got abducted and switched, whom we don't know about. Anyway, on top of that, Sherry had never had a boyfriend, at least not on the level of exploring each other's bodies. She would most likely flower in college, and attract the attentions of a male who she might bond with and have a family with, but all that was, at present, only a dim, misty hope for the future. And here she was with her best friend, someone she was already intimate with on both an emotional and physical level, who suddenly had all the things Sherry had never gotten to explore.

So it wasn't so odd that she felt somewhat secure in asking to do some exploring.

"Cool," said Craig, who responded to this whole situation from a decidedly male perspective. Sherry might not be the best looking girl in school, but he still wanted to see her naked, and if one body part got exposed, who knew where it might all end up?

"It's my penis she wants to see, not yours," sniffed Carly.

"Cock," reminded Craig. "And I beg to differ. You might be wearing it, but it's still mine."

"This is so strange," sighed Sherry. She suddenly felt liberated, for some reason. "Really. Can I see it?"

"There's a problem," sighed Carly.

"What?"

"It gets ... um ... hard. A lot. All the time."

"It doesn't get hard all the time," scoffed Craig.

"Does that mean it's ... uh ... hard ... right now?" asked Sherry, meekly.

"If she likes you, it is," said Craig. "And we all know she likes you." He was still unaware of how intimate the two girls had been, so his comment was received a little differently than it was actually intended.

"You're kidding!" said Sherry. "It gets hard whenever you like someone?"

"Pretty much," sighed Carly.

"I have to see it!" whispered Sherry. "This is so awesome!"

"It's not so awesome when it's happening to you," said Carly. "Are you sure?"

"Positive!" said Sherry, excitedly.

Carly rolled over. She had been lying on her stomach for the express reason of hiding the "problem." Now the lump in her thin, cotton PJs was obvious. For some reason, she had been unwilling to put on a pair of panties to contain her new appendage. It just seemed wrong, somehow, to encase that manly equipment in a frilly pair of feminine underwear. And it hadn't occurred to her to ask Craig to get her a pair of his jockey shorts. So she was naked under her PJs.

"Wow," sighed Sherry, who wiggled closer. Her head ended up only a foot away from the lump.

Slowly, Carly lifted her hips and pushed at the waistband of the PJ bottoms. They slid down and the penis underneath got caught in the elastic band. It had been angled upwards, pointing toward her face, but under the pressure of the moving waistband it slowly straightened, and fluffy, brown, male pubic hair came into view. Sherry held her breath and Carly winced as her penis resisted and got scraped by the cloth. Finally it flopped free and slapped down on her firm abdomen, only to rise again and jut up at a shallow angle, bobbing gently in the stillness of the room. She peered at the tip, protruding from the hood. The little hole in the tip seemed to be looking at her.

"OMG!" sighed Sherry in a whisper.

"Now we're talking." Craig's voice, issued from his sister's body, broke the tension in the room.

"You're so gross," accused Carly, who reached and pulled, almost violently, to cover her penis back up.

"No!" yipped Sherry, reaching to grip the male wrist in front of her. "Don't cover it up."

"Craig is being a boy," said Carly, with Craig's voice. Interestingly, everybody in the room knew what she meant.

"No I'm not," complained Craig. "I can't be a boy any more.

"Yes you can," argued Carly. "It was you, being a boy that gave us away to Sherry. That's why we're having this sleepover!"

"We can work on him in a little bit," said Sherry, waving one hand in Craig's direction. "For now, pay him no attention," she went on. "Uncover it again. I want to really see it." She looked over at the body of her best friend, who had the person of Craig inside. In the same fashion Jack had, her mind dubbed him "Carly/Craig" and she frowned. "And you just lie there and shut up. You can't say those kinds of things any more. You have to act like a girl, and Kar would never say something like that. If she did, guys would think she was a slut."

Craig, who still sensed (hoped?) that interesting things might happen, and that he could be a party to some of them, zipped his mouth and tossed an imaginary key away. Nobody noticed the mixed metaphor.

Sherry turned back to Craig/Carly.

"Come on baby," she crooned. "Let me see it. Is it really hard because of me? That's so awesome. Come on. Let me see it again."

Slowly, Carly pushed her PJ bottoms down again. This time she lifted the elastic, to clear her penis and balls, letting the waistband settle around her thighs. She let her butt down and stared at her best friend, who was staring at her ... penis!

She was amazed to feel something tighten inside her groin, and the penis suddenly bobbed.

"What was that?" asked Sherry. "Why did it do that?"

"I don't know," said Carly, her voice tight. For some crazy reason, she felt the urge to kiss Sherry.

"I do," said Craig, but when the girls looked at him, he zipped his mouth again, only to break that zipper by whispering, "Sorry!"

"You can talk," said Sherry. "Just don't be an asshole."

"I can't believe you said that," said Craig, self righteously. "Do you always use language like that?"

"Now that is something Carly might say!" said Sherry, not answering the question. She went on to get back to the subject she was really interested in. "Why did it do that? Move like that?"

"Like I said, she likes you," said Craig. "And when you asked her if it was really hard because of you, her emotions reacted. Don't yell at me, but it's possible that, maybe because she's in a guy's body, that she feels turned on by you. When that happens, you sort of can't help but squeeze things inside of you, and that makes your cock jerk like that."

He had said all this very carefully, because he was pretty sure neither of these girls was going to be happy with the idea that Carly might be sexually attracted to another female.

He was, therefore, astonished when Sherry simply reached for the penis in front of her and gripped it as if she'd done that a hundred times before.

You could have heard a pin drop in the room.

"It's so ... silky," she sighed, as her fingers tightened, and then relaxed. "I never imagined something could be so smooth and soft, and yet be bumpy and hard, all at the same time!"

She knew the theory of what to do with a penis in one's hand, and slowly she moved things. She happened to choose to move those things toward all that fluffy, brown hair, which peeled the foreskin down and exposed the bulbous head. She knew foreskins existed, of course, but this was the first time she'd seen one.

"This is amazing," she said, moving her hand back up and watching how that changed things.

"You don't want to do that," said Carly, her voice tight.

"Why not?"

"Because he's right. I'm really turned on right now, and if you keep doing that, it's going to make a mess."

"Really?" Sherry was excited, rather than rebuffed. "Can you really make it ejaculate?"

"I don't make it do anything," panted Carly. "When it gets rubbed like that, it just shoots."

Sherry removed her hand as precipitously as she had applied it.

"Show me!" she said, avidly.

And, quite possibly because the hormones Carly was dealing with affected the body she was in in such an unfamiliar way - and so powerfully - she reached with her own hand to replace Sherry's. Still, a part of her mind recognized that this was a bizarre situation.

"This is crazy," she said, as she started working the still unfamiliar appendage at her groin.

"This is fantastic," said Sherry, who moved her face even closer.

Carly was horny. But she was also a little uncomfortable. It was one thing to do this in front of her twin. It was another to do it in front of Sherry. But that didn't make sense, because they had been naked together dozens of times. They had writhed against each other dozens of times. They had given each other (and themselves) orgasms, both with mouth, fingers and the judicious application of a dildo or vibrator.

But it was still different enough, and new enough, that she couldn't quite bring things to the point Sherry wanted to see.

Finally, Craig rolled toward his old body and reached out to replace his old hand with one of his new ones.

"Sometimes she still needs a little help to get things to the finish," he said.

"You guys have done this before?" asked Sherry, with a scandalized voice.

"When you have a brand new body, you have to have some help learning how to use it," said Craig.

"That sounds reasonable," said Sherry, who wasn't scandalized at all. This was too much fun. Besides, it was silly on the face of things to apply arbitrary societal rules to a situation that was completely unorthodox.

"Oh, yes," groaned Carly. "You do that so much better. A little faster?"

He sped up and gave special attention to making sure the knob got worked.

"Oh yes!" gasped Carly. "There it is. I can feel it coming. Don't stop."

With a wail that was entirely too loud, she lifted her hips and a thick stream of white jetted from the tip of the penis under assault. It was quickly followed by another, shorter spurt, and then by a final one that only went an inch or two. Craig gave it a couple more strokes and then just milked it to get every drop out of it.

Only then did any of them realize that the second spurt, which had gone to one side because Craig was still moving his hand, had landed on Sherry's astonished face. Her mouth had been open and the braces on her upper teeth had caught a lot of the ejaculate. Semen was dripping from those braces as Sherry grimaced. She could feel the weight of something on her tongue, but couldn't taste it yet. That substance was also on her nose, upper lip and chin. It had just barely missed getting in her left eye.

Purely by instinct, she closed her mouth. It was very much like the concept of closing the barn door after the horse had already escaped, though, and suddenly she was tasting the substance inside her mouth.

Being a level-headed girl, she did not freak out. Rather, she held her panic in check as she tried to decide what to do. Oddly, she didn't even think of spitting. Then the taste was there, and she couldn't help but analyze it. It was strong. It was a little bitter. There was a hint of salt. Her tongue moved and she felt a mass of the stuff between her teeth and lips. The taste changed subtly, and she sensed something vaguely sweet. It wasn't like anything she'd ever tasted before and, other than the source it had come from, it was ... interesting.

The others were moving, which brought her out of her reverie. Someone was yelling, "I'm sorry!" but she couldn't tell which one. She blinked and came completely back to the room. She held up her hand.

"It's okay," she said.

"It got in your mouth!" gasped Carly.

"Yeah, but it's okay," said Sherry.

"You're shitting me," groaned Craig.

"No, really. It wasn't that bad. It tastes really odd. Actually, there are lots of different tastes in it."

"I don't believe this," said Craig.

"Really," said Sherry. "It's no big deal."

Craig had been thinking about how, all his life, he'd wanted a girl to give him a blow job. He had never believed it would happen, but it was a favorite fantasy. Now, something almost like a blow job had just taken place ... and he wasn't in his body to enjoy it. He may be forgiven for being unable to contain his mixed enthusiasm and still male libido.

"So ... do you think you might ever want to ... suck it?" he asked. At least he could still enjoy something like that vicariously.

Both others in the bed turned to stare at him. He had the undeniable feeling, in that moment, that Carly was still entirely female, even though she was inside a male body that had just spurted male semen. His wince was only mental, but he expected to be yelled at. He was only half right.

"Craig!" scolded Carly.

"Maybe," said Sherry.

Then Sherry became the focus of the stares in the room.


It sounds silly to say that first night was strange. Of course it was strange. The whole situation was strange. But that's the best word to use because it represents not only what had happened to the twins, but how Sherry reacted to the situation as well.

For example, it might have been expected that, once the sexual barrier had been broken, things would have progressed even further, as Craig had hoped. Instead, the opposite occurred.

That was a combination of the fact that the male body in the room was sated, and the females in the room - at least their bodies - were better capable of containing their sexual urges than the male is. This involved a complicated mixture of gender roles. Carly's body was, in fact, sated, and her internal emotions had been integrated into her new body enough that they were satisfied as well. Craig's new body didn't react as strongly to sexual stimuli as his old male body did. He was horny, but it didn't demand immediate action. Likewise, Sherry, while excited and interested in the proceedings, was satisfied with the level of sexual intimacy she had just participated in. It was ... enough. At least for the present.

As a result, there was no more sexual play that night. Instead, there were deep, detailed conversations about what each of the twins was feeling, and how those differences should be dealt with in their quest to fool the world into believing that each was who they appeared to be.

Eventually, Craig drifted off to sleep.

Which gave Sherry and Carly a chance to speak privately, more or less.

It was still odd, looking into that male face, but Sherry was completely convinced now that it really was Carly in there, looking out through those big, hazel eyes. She was subtly unable to ignore the fact that her best friend now had a penis, but she didn't dwell on it.

It just tucked itself in the back of her mind ... for future reference.


It was a good thing that the kids looked normal the next morning, because this time Fran did open the door and stick her head into the room. She didn't normally, if the kids were still asleep, wake them up and tell them she was leaving for work, but on this day she'd had the urge to at least see them. She didn't wake them. She noticed that Craig ... Carly? ... was lying in the middle, between the two female forms, but the oddness of the situation didn't make her evaluate that as she would have before this. It was difficult for her to think of Craig's body as ... male ... any more. She closed the door quietly and went about her business.

Not long after that, Craig woke and got out of bed to use the bathroom. While he sat on the stool, he thought about how effortless it was to pee in this body. It wasn't as messy as it felt, actually. The motions he used to reach and wipe between damp labia were now second nature.

When he left the bathroom, he stopped to just take in the sight of his old body lying in bed with Sherry Masters. He felt that happy ball of heat fire up in his belly. True, both bodies were clothed in pajamas, but it was still cool to see what it would have looked like if he was still in his old body and had scored with a girl.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.