The Career Woman - Cover

The Career Woman

Copyright© 2015 by Duna

Chapter 7: A Happy Mom and Wife

Amy:

The wedding and the reception were modest events, a catering firm organized everything. I paid the event. Our colleagues, Doug with his new girlfriend and Simon's parents and his brother's family were with us. The maid of honor was Kathy Jones from Simon's department and the best man was Doug. We were at the office of the Justice of the Peace. We went to our new house where the catering firm arranged the reception. Then we danced a lot and next day we flew to our honeymoon.

We rested on board of the second plane towards the Indian Ocean from New York. My relatives, siblings and parents were not on our wedding, but after long hesitation I sent some photos of our wedding to my parents and my siblings after we got back from the honeymoon. To my surprise we got a simple congratulation from my parents and the families of my siblings. Neither any warm words nor any request to rebuild our relationship but this simple congratulation was a simple sign for a better future that perhaps I would return in my family once. I thought I was thirty-nine years old and I could restart my life.

I paid for the honeymoon to Mauritius and we were on the beach at the sea and we started the baby production. I told Simon that the honeymoon was the answer to his ring. When we came back I was pregnant and the new blood test showed our baby was healthy so the birth of our daughter, Charlene was true happiness for us. Simon was fantastic happy and he walked on the clouds at home with me. Being a mum over forty years is always a challenge when some women are before becoming grandmother. It may be many wealthy moms give away her motherly time for the staff, but I said Simon he lost his pretty voluntary for a while, because I enjoyed to be a mom. My breasts were not too big earlier but our baby girl increased them and I enjoyed to nurse our baby girl. Yes my life was easy because our staff Carmen and Jadwiga were big help for me so my life was round my baby until Simon came home. But I did a little work for Simon's department at home on my PC.

After a year and a half we had a baby boy Sean and our happiness reached the top. We were lucky the blood test showed the absence of Down and Edwards syndromes during my second pregnancy again. Sean was same healthy as Charlene. We knew we had to stop the further babies because a newer baby would have been a life temptation. I sent my husband to check our babies with DNA test at same laboratory, which investigated Simon's daughters. I arranged this DNA results as his birthday present from me because I paid the tests. I said I could buy a four-seater Ferrari to his birthday. But he said he preferred the positive results of the DNA tests to a Ferrari. Naturally Simon was the biological father of our kids. So I think I do not exaggerate Simon was happier to have our kids than I. Simon keeps saying this was the best gift in all his life. But I did not tell anybody this.

I was a good step-mom to Simon's older daughter. Good preparation was that I did babysitting in Mongolia. We had become friends ever since. They liked to stay in our house. The covered swimming pool and the tennis court were a big attraction and they adored our younger kids. When I went to Megan's house Megan and I were polite each other. I knew she was envious of the success of our marriage. If my husband found out who the biological fathers of his older daughters I would support in his compensation lawsuit. Simon told me Megan promised to give their names when their daughters would be eighteen. He mentioned after the trial he would divide the compensation money into four equal portions for the four kids. He had not decided yet to start a lawsuit at all, because a lawsuit could cause he should uncover the origin of his older kids. I told him we had enough money for the all four kids, he could decide freely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.