Hunting With My Sister - Cover

Hunting With My Sister

by Westernman

Copyright© 2015 by Westernman

Incest Sex Story: Bill helps his sister on a deer hunt and she rewards him. They lose their virginity in the mountains.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   .

Bill was sixteen. He liked the outdoors and fishing and hunting. His father had taught him and his sister how to enjoy the sports.

Kathy was fifteen. She had been hunting since she was thirteen but had no success at getting a deer. Her father was her usual companion and guide on the hunt. Today he wasn't available so her brother had to take her.

Bill wasn't to happy about it because he had a hot date that night. His girl friend had promised him a blow job for the first time.

They unloaded the ATV at the trail head and loaded the hunting gear. Kathy made sure she put in the camera and her pink roll bag.

"What's in the pink bag sis?" Bill had notice she had taken it on ever hunt last year and so far this year.

"That's my success kit."

"What's in it?" He had never seen her open it.

"If you get me a deer maybe you'll find out"

"Well let's get going. I have a special date with Karen tonight."

The trail was rough but they finally arrived at their destination. Taking their bows they hiked to the top of the ridge to glass for deer. After an hour they spotted a bedded buck and began their stalk. It took a half hour of careful stalking to get into position. Waiting for the buck to present a good shot was nerve racking.

The buck turned and offered a good angle. Kathy was ready and let an arrow fly. The shot was good and the deer only went a short distance. Bill was surprised when Kathy jumped up locking her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He was even more surprised when she planted a hot kiss on his lips. He opened his mouth and her tongue darted in. By instinct he sent his tongue in return. After a minute Kathy broke the kiss and pulling back she said. "Thank you for helping me."

It took Bill an instant to recover. Karen, his girl fiend had never given him a kiss that hot. Kathy hopped down. "Now the work starts." She said. Taking out her cell phone she hurriedly shot some pictures to send their dad. She tried to call but had no service. They had to return to the ATV for their retrieval gear maybe they would have service there.

Back at the ATV she was able to send the pictures and call her dad.

"Dad did you see the great deer I shot." She said excitedly.

"You did great honey. I knew you could."

"Dad you know how I planned to reward you. Bill helped me today would it be ok with you if I rewarded him first?"

"Honey I think you should carry out your plan if Bill wants to."

"Dad, Bill had a hot date with Karen tonight and we won't be back in time. He's really pissed at me right now. I think he was expecting to get to third base with her. It seems she promised him a blow job. I know he's calling her now. Would you help smooth things over with Karen for him?"

"Sure. Call me when you get started back so I'll know your ok and when to expect you. Bring me back some good pictures."

"I love you dad. We'll be careful and I'll call you."

They were able to get the ATV closer but not all of the way in. they would still have to drag the buck a short distance to load it. Grabbing their equipment they headed back. Kathy insisted on taking her pink roll bag which made Bill even more upset.

Kathy pulled out the camera and had Bill take some pictures of her posing with the buck. Bill turned and started to get the gear ready. When he looked around Kathy was setting up a small tent.

"Sis what are you doing?" Bill shouted. "If we hurry I can get back in time for my date."

"Bill this is something dad and I planned. Just be patient."

She ducked into the tent taking the pink bag with her. A few minutes later she emerged wearing an American Indian costume. It wasn't a modest costume it was Victoria Secret style lingerie. Bill's eyes bugged out. His fifteen year old sister was a hot sexy woman. How had he missed that before?

"More pictures now. Classy not slutty." Kathy said with a smile. Bill grabbed the camera and started shooting. As the shoot progressed so did the poses. Bill was already drooling when she reach behind her and unclasped her bra. "Keep shooting. I put a big memory card in." She teased the bra off slowly like a stripper. Her breasts were 34B with hard nipples sticking out over half an inch. "Bill keep shooting dad wants some good pictures."

As she posed in moccasins, panties, a head band and Indian necklace her braids came down to tickle her nipples. Bill kept shooting pictures as she slipped the panties down and kicked them off. Her pubes were trimmed in an arrowhead shape pointing down at her wet pussy. The outer lips had swollen and gave a view of her inner lips and clitoris.

"That's enough pictures for now. I told dad if he helped me get my first deer he would get to be my first. I talked to him on the phone. He said since you were the one that helped me you should be my first if you were willing. I can thank him later."

Bill didn't believe what he was hearing. His hot little sister was offering him her virginity. She took his hand and led him to the tent. Inside was a foam mat. She had every thing ready as she lay down on her back and spread her legs.

"Be gentle Bill this is my first time."

"This is my first time too."

"Let's take it slow we have plenty of time. Dad was going to talk to Karen and smooth things out for you. Nobody but you and me and dad can know about this."

Her pussy was dripping but she handed him some lube to put on his cock. She wanted this to go as painless as possible. He slid between her legs and kissed her. If possible this kiss was even hotter than the last. "Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

"Dad taught me. We've been planning this for over two years."

"Maybe I should have you give Karen lessons."

"Maybe dad should. They would both enjoy it."

Bill moved down to suck and kiss her hard nipples. She shivered with delight. This was something no one had ever done to her.

She was ready as Bill moved back into position and pushed the head of his cock to the entrance to her virgin tunnel. Applying force he split her open for the head to enter her. With a gasp she told him to go ahead. She was very hot and very tight. When his ridged rod reached her hymen he shoved through bringing a scream of pain from her. Giving her a minute to relax and get used to the stretching that he was creating he pushed the rest of the way in.

She kissed him. "Thank you bro. I'm ok you can go ahead just start slow."

His whole body long to just pound into the first hot pussy it had ever experienced but he controlled himself and began a slow steady rhythm of love making. When she began to move her hips to meet his he started to pick up the pace. Soon they were grinding into each other. The passion was building and Kathy felt a ball of fire start in her pussy and spread to her entire body. She went stiff and then began to spasm. With her pussy milking his cock Bill could not hold back. He exploded inside his sister. Their combined screams split the mountain air.

Bill collapsed on top of her as they both gasped for breath.

"That was so much better than I had imagined." Gasped Bill.

"I would have done this sooner if I had known how wonderful it would feel. Are you sorry you missed your date?"

Kathy rolled him off and took his limp member in her hand. Bringing her mouth to its head she began to suck him in. it didn't take very long until he was hard again.

"Bill I'm ready. Will you fuck me please? Hard."

This must all be a dream. He positioned her on her knees and shoved his cock in deep. She moaned as she felt her pussy being filled again. "Squeeze my tits."

"I thought girls didn't like them to be called tits."

"When you're caressing them and admiring them they're breasts. When you're fucking your sister's brains out and mauling them they're tits. Now start humping and do your job."

It was hot and heavy sex. The mountain silent's was filled with grunts and moans. Kathy had another screaming orgasm and Bill pounded away with abandon. After five minutes Bill was firing his second load into his little sister's tight willing pussy as she shouted out another rolling orgasm.

After resting Bill said they should get the deer dragged and loaded to head home before they had no energy left. They dressed and Kathy gathered the tent and other gear while Bill prepared the deer. Working together they soon had the deer back to the ATV. When they got to the truck they loaded up to head home.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.