Raping My Sister - Cover

Raping My Sister

Copyright© 2015 by Westernman

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jack spies on sister and friend then decide he need sexual relief so he takes it a step further

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

If I looked out the window in my mother's bedroom I could see into the neighbor's back yard. My fourteen year old sister and her two friends liked to suntan there because of the tall privacy fence. They didn't realize that the two story window in my mother's bedroom had a perfect view. They often went topless and I was treated to the show. My sister Nancy was the cutest, tall and slender with A growing into B sized breasts and a nice ass. Her friend Barbara was chubby with nice C size breasts with a juicy bubble butt. Jane was small and skinny she hadn't even started to develop yet.

I had broken up with my girl friend three weeks ago and I was feeling horny so I watched with interest as they all lay exposed to my lustful eyes. Jacking off was easy and I was on my way to my second orgasm when Nancy jumped up. She stripped off her bikini bottoms and lay down on her back with her legs spread. She was wide open to my view. Why hadn't I brought my binoculars? My cock jumped and I fired off five hard spurts of cum before I could reach for the tissues. I would have to clean up my mess before my mother got home. Barbara followed suit and my cock was back to full attention. I had already cum twice but the fantasies of fucking Nancy and Barbara filled my mind and I began to stroke my raging hard on. When skinny Jane stripped down it wasn't as spectacular but with three naked girls presenting themselves to my eyes it didn't take long to fill the now ready tissues with my third load.

I ran to my room to get my binoculars but it took a while to find them on my closet shelf. By the time I got back the girls were dressing to go home. I quickly cleaned up the mess I had made and returned to my room before Nancy returned home.

For the next three weeks I watched and masturbated to the show. I always brought my binoculars but they only went bottomless twice. Nancy had a neatly trimmed pussy, Barbara had a nice golden muff and Jane was completely hairless.

One day Nancy got up and went into the house. I had cum twice so I pulled up my shorts and grabbed my binoculars to head for my room. When I turned around Nancy was standing behind me.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she said angrily.

"Uhh uh um..." Was my intelligent reply.

"I saw the sun glare on your binoculars. How long have you been watching?"

"Only a few days."

"I know you haven't had a date in over a month. Now tell me the truth."

"Ok about three weeks. I'm horny as hell and you looked so good."

"So you jack off to your little sister and her friends? You are a pervert."

"Ah sis I'm harmless. I'll get a girl friend soon and you won't have to worry."

"Well if you just need someone to fuck I'll call Jane over. She'll fuck any thing with a cock and she kind of likes you."

"Jane, she looks like a stick figure. How about Barbara?"

"Barbara would take four or five dates and then if she liked you enough you might get a blow job. She doesn't put out."

"So sis, how many dates does it take with you?"

"You are a pervert. I'm second base Sally. Nobody gets past second base or below the waist. When I find the man I'm going to have children and live my life with that's when I'll go further."

"I'm not a pervert. I was just curious."

"Well stop watching us. Go cruise the internet for porn or some thing. If you don't quit I'll have to tell mom what you're doing in her room." With that she stalked off to her room and closed the door.

I returned to my room and thought about what Nancy had told me. Jane lived right next door and even a skinny no shaped body has a pussy. I could dump my cum in her to relieve my sexual needs. I heard Nancy's shower running and headed for her room. Maybe she would call Jane over for me.

I was setting on the edge of her bed when she came out of the bathroom a towel around her head and another around her body.

"What are you doing here pervert?"

"I was thinking of what you said about Jane. Is that really true?"

"If I call her she'll be here in five minutes. I'm sure she'll spread her legs for you in under ten. Mom won't be home for three hours. You could bang her until you're exhausted."

"I thought about that. She's shapeless."

"Well your hand doesn't have much going for it either."

"I had another thought. I need sex right now. There's someone else that's right here right now and has a great body."

I grabbed my sister and stripped her towel. Wrestling her to her bed she fought, scratched, bit and kicked. Her screams and cursing would surely bring the neighbors. I was lucky her bedroom was on the side of the house away from the street.

"God Jack you're going to jail. You can't rape your sister." She continued to fight but I finally got her face down on the bed. I couldn't hold her and get her legs pried apart so I tried to stick my hard cock between her tightly clamped legs. I needed some lube. Some lotion was on the lamp table. Putting all my weight on her and holding her hands in one of mine I reached over and grabbed the bottle. I squirted a large gob into her crack. Aiming my cock into the lotion I rammed it between her legs and started to pump up and down. It felt amazing. I shifted position until my cock snagged her pussy opening. My next thrust let me enter her tight cunt. Two more thrusts and I took her cherry. She screamed in pain but I did not back off. Forcing my leg between her's I was able to spread her wider. Plunging deeper I fucked her as hard as I could. I reached my peak and fired my hot incestuous cum into her tight tunnel.

"I'm a virgin. You've ruined me. I'm calling the police you pervert. I'm not on birth control. You probable got me pregnant. Let me up."

I didn't let her up. She still struggled weakly and continued to curse me between her sobs. Caressing her smooth back and shoulders my mind told me that if I was to go to jail I needed to get all the pussy I could get. My cock began to harden so I pulled her up to her knees and shoved back into her tight pussy. Gripping her hips I pulled her back onto my cock. The new position allowed me to penetrate deeper and she groaned at the deeper intrusion. I reached under her for her tits and used them to hold her on my shaft while I fucked into her. She relaxed or just gave up. Rolling her onto her back I spread her wide and fucked her missionary style. Even with her face streaked with tears she was still cute and sexy. I kissed her and she turned her head away. Her tits were red from the mauling I had given them but they stood firm and proud. A shudder ran through her body as she had a small climax. Her cum around my cock made her pussy hot and wet.

She started too responded to my motions and soon we had a rhythm going. I took a chance and rolled us over putting her on top. She eventually sat up and began riding me cowgirl style. My balls were telling me it was time to release my load. As it surged up through my hard rod I held her down tight for maximum penetration and filled her with my hot cum. She curse and fell on my chest shaking with her own climax. After a couple of minutes she sat back up with my softening cock still in her.

"Damn you Jack, you perverted bastard. If I'm pregnant I'll kill you. You've taken my virginity and ruined my life."

"Only you and I know you're not a virgin. If you don't tell anyone I won't."

"What if I'm pregnant? How will you explain that?"

"Can you wash it out? Maybe it's not too late." She glared at me.

"I'm sorry sis. I couldn't help my self."

I pulled on my clothes and left the house. I went to the park and tried to play basket ball with some of the guys. My mind wasn't in the game. I kept listening for sirens. I didn't start home until dark afraid of what would be waiting for me.

It was late when I got home. I tried to sneak into the house but mom was waiting for me.

"Where have you been? Do you know what time it is?" She must not know.

"I was at the park. Sorry I'm so late."

"If you're out this late again I'll ground you. Now go to bed."

Apparently Nancy hadn't told her. I tried to sleep. No luck. The next morning Nancy glared at me but said nothing. The next week was very nerve wracking. Nancy was very quiet hardly speaking to anyone.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.