Something About Elevators - Cover

Something About Elevators

by NymphWriter

Copyright© 2015 by NymphWriter

Erotic Sex Story: Her fantasy become his act of revenge.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Oral Sex   .

Everyone has a fantasy, even me. Mine is to be fucked by a stranger in an elevator. Let me explain why I have such a fantasy. I love to read, and many of the erotic porn tales I enjoy have some scene where a girl encounters a man, often a stranger, in an elevator and something kinky and erotic takes place. Sometimes she's groped and fingered, sometimes she's pinned against the wall and fucked like a whore.

Now, the building I work in has an elevator that breaks all the time. I've told my boyfriend about it, but he thinks my fantasy is silly and tells me it would be impossible. To be honest, he's right. The elevator only seems to break down at the end of the day when it's full of tired people who aren't happy, and to be honest, none of them are anyone I'd be willing to fuck. A few times it will freeze in the morning, but that's really rare. I'm usually on it during the end of the day break-downs.

Some might ask why I bother to take the elevator if it frequently breaks. Well, I work on the eleventh floor of a twelve-story building. I'm the personal assistant, or secretary as some might call it, to the operations manager. The men who work on the top floor are the owner and president of the company. I've been up there a couple of times with my boss. The secretaries there have been there for years and they look it. I tried once taking the stairs, but in my high heels, the walk was murder.

Every day is pretty much the same routine for me. I live with my boyfriend of two years currently. Our sex life has kind of waned lately and I fear he's cheating on me. I get up and shower while he makes us coffee and breakfast. We have breakfast, get dressed, then head off to our respective jobs.

My usual work attire is a skirt with thigh-high stockings underneath, lace thong panties and matching bra because they make me feel sexy. I pick a nice soft colored blouse, and depending on what we might have scheduled, will depend on if I pair it with a jacket or a vest. Occasionally I wear a tie, but that's only for formal occasions. Of course, I'm always in high heels, usually black. I usually wear my blonde hair down as pulling it up gives me a headache. My makeup is always professional and conservative that complements my blue eyes because of the number of clients I must greet.

My boyfriend Charles works across town as an accountant. The only time he's really busy is during tax time. Hence why I fear he's cheating on me, tax time is long since over. He wears a nice Italian suit to the office and always looks sharp. He keeps his black hair cut short and neat, clean-shaven, and has the deepest, brown eyes I've ever seen. Of course he's handsome, tall, and what many women lust over. I really hoped he's not cheating on me.

I chose a pink blouse and wore a matching pink bra and thong. I selected my black skirt with vest, my black stockings and heels. As I gathered my things, Charles said, "I might be working late again tonight."

I sighed. "Really?"

Charles wrapped his arms around my waist. "Mackenzie, you know I love you."

"I know," I replied.

"Mackenzie, I'm trying to woo a new client."

"What's her name?"

Charles rolled his eyes. "I'm not dignifying that question with an answer."

"And you wonder why I'm suspicious," I said and pulled away.

Charles grabbed me and kissed me forcefully. "I love you Mackenzie. It's why I'm busting my ass to do this."

The kiss made my toes curl and my hair straighten. Yeah, Charles knew how to end a fight. "I love you too, Charles."

Now, that damn kiss made me horny and wet, but we were both at risk of being late so sex had to wait. I drove to work and of course, traffic sucked. I ran to catch the elevator that was filling up fast. It was pretty full, but I managed to squeeze in along with a few others. Many of the employees get off between the third and fifth floor. I'm usually the last one on, but today I noticed the light for the twelfth floor was on. After the few who got off on the seventh floor left, I noticed a man standing in the back wearing a nice suit. We were the only two left on the elevator.

As we passed the eighth and ninth floor, the elevator suddenly lurched and stopped. I went flying and would have landed on my ass had the stranger not caught me. His strong arms incased in the expensive Italian suit (I could tell when I was this close) held me up and I could smell the erotic aroma of his expensive cologne. A moment later we were plunged into darkness for almost a minute before the emergency lights came on.

"Are you all right?" he asked. His voice was deep, sexy, and accented.

"Yeah," I said. "You?"

"Fine." He stood me back up and asked, "What was that?"

"Fucking elevator just malfunctioned. Oh ... shit ... damn! I'm sorry." Me and my damn filthy mouth.

"It's fine," he replied. "I take it this happened before?"

"Yeah," I replied. "Too often if you ask me."

"I'm Samuel," he said, extending his hand."

"Mackenzie," I replied, taking his hand.

Samuel was tall, dark haired, dark skinned, and sexy as fuck. The man filled out his suit in a way men should. I had to force myself to stop staring. "Do you work here?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm Mr. Tomkins' personal assistant or secretary depending on who you ask."

"And you've been trapped in here before?"

"Yeah, but usually at the end of the day, not at the beginning."

"Just my luck then," he said.

"Where are you from?" I had to know where that accent was from.

"Egypt," he replied.

"Your accent is unique."

"What accent?"

"Well ... to me ... that is..."

Samuel began to laugh. "I'm teasing you. I know you American's hear an accent when I speak."

I stepped over to the emergency phone. "Hello? Hello?" I called out. Nothing.

I replaced the phone and sighed. "Looks like a power failure."

"Is that why the lights are so dim?"

"Yup, and why the fucking phone won't work. Shit! I mean..."

Samuel laughed again. "I don't mind your swearing," he said. "In fact, I find it kind of sexy."

I felt my cheeks burn as I blushed. "I didn't want you to think I'm trashy."

"Never."

I walked over to the wall, then remembered my cell phone. I dug into my purse, pulled it out, and threw it back in. "No fucking signal." I had forgotten the company had made the elevators cellphone proof to cut back on people talking and bothering the riders.

"Looks like we're trapped."

"It does indeed."

Samuel moved toward me. "Maybe we can make good use of our time."

"How so?" I asked.

Samuel leaned down and kissed me forcefully on the mouth. Images from multiple erotic stories flashed through my mind. Here was this handsome stranger kissing me in an elevator. I could feel his hard cock press against my body, the scent of his cologne and my arousal filled my nostrils, and my thong got wetter. He took my hands at my wrists, held them over my head, and pressed his body against me.

"I can smell your pussy, you know," he said, breathlessly. "And I'm curious to see what you taste like."

I shuddered as he kissed me again. His tongue invading my mouth, probing, teasing, tasting. I felt my nipples stand up and press out like the buttons on a winter coat against his chest. One hand held my wrists, the other began to unbutton my blouse and vest. I knew it was wrong, I was letting this stranger touch me where only Charles has, and yet, I wanted it. I wanted this stranger to fulfill my fantasy. His hand caressed my bra covered breast as he began to kiss down my jaw line. I moaned softly as he pushed my bra up.

"Beautiful tits," he said.

"Thanks," I replied.

He released my wrists and clamped his mouth on one nipple as his fingers began twisting my other causing me to moan. His free hand reached under my skirt, teasing my pussy though my thong. Electricity shot through my body as he sucked, bit, tugged, and touched me. I reached out and began to push his jacket off his shoulders. I had to touch him too.

I felt his hands reach under my skirt and lower my thong. "I'm going to taste you now," he growled.

I shuddered as he raised my skirt and lowered my pink thong to the floor. So many thoughts ran through my mind, so many words I wish I could have said as I placed my hand on his muscular shoulder and stepped out of my thong. A moment later I felt his lips latch onto my pussy and suck. I moaned loudly and shuddered. I nearly had an orgasm right there and then. I braced myself against the wall as his tongue probed my inner walls, then flicked my clit.

His hands came up my legs and held my ass firmly as he sucked my clit into his mouth. He pushed my legs apart as far as I could go and remain standing, then slid one finger into my ass, and one into my pussy. I screamed as I exploded on his fingers. I felt my pussy clamp down as my orgasm raged through my body. My juices ran down my leg, inside my thighs.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed.

Samuel was on his feet in a split second. I heard his zipper fall and I caught a quick glance of his rigid shaft with the purple knob before I felt his cock slam into me. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he began thrusting. My skirt was bunched up around my waist, my feet dangling off the floor, and I was being fucked. With each pump he said in my ear, "Your. Pussy. Is. Mine. Now."

I wasn't going to argue as he was fucking me silly. I just moaned and savored the moment. I was so caught up in the magical spell of what we were doing that I hadn't realized he was fucking me bareback or that I was cheating on Charles. All I cared about was his cock deep in my pussy, fucking me like a cheap whore.

The air was filled with the scent his cologne and raw sex as we fucked. In the dim light of the elevator, we fucked like a pair of animals. Grunting, moaning, fucking. Samuel kissed me with the same force he fucked me with, building my orgasm to new heights. The final straw was his finger invading my ass, pushing me over the edge. I screamed as my body exploded with sexual release. Samuel kept pumping even as I felt my inner walls clamp down and squeeze his cock.

Then, without warning he pulled out and dropped me to the cold floor with a thud. He grabbed my hair harshly, causing me to cry out and stuffed his cock into my mouth. A moment later my mouth was filled with the taste of my pussy and his sticky sweet cum. He fucked my mouth the way he had fucked my pussy. I swallowed his seed, drinking down the sweet and salty treat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.