The Colonel's Daughter - Cover

The Colonel's Daughter

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Civil War was just starting and I was fortunate enough to be sent west to an isolated Fort away from the heavy fighting back east. Of course, I hadn't counted on the Indians who were picking that same time to rise up against the Cavalry. Then a pretty widow stepped in my path and my quiet existence was forever shattered.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Prostitution   Military   Cat-Fighting  

Hidalgo was starting to get on my nerves because he was so adamant that I help him with his logistics problem. I finally gave in and talked my way into an assignment to the railhead to pick up the mail and special supplies for the fort. I took the list the shady merchant handed to me along with a wad of greenbacks that had seen a better day.

I also had a list from the Colonel’s daughter with a number of female necessities that were supposed to be for her and the only female survivor of Geronimo’s recent raid. She whispered in my ear that the widow called Jodie was still humping her father day and night and that the sounds of their love-making reminded her of the animals in the barn instead of two perfectly civilized human beings. Of course, her descriptions would never fail to send me into a lust-driven frenzy of humping taking her from the rear right in the back of the little church with her kneeling down facing the altar like she was praying for the salvation of her kinky soul.

“Yes, right there, Corporal Harry, back there where the sun don’t shine. Give it to me hard and proper and make me take it all the way up the bum.”

The widow lady dressed all in black was desperate for steady cock and I think it was made worse by the daily humping in her own quarters with her father riding the rescued wife’s backside like she was his personal mount just waiting for his pleasure.

“Now do me in the front but pull it out before you shoot off. We don’t want any complications out here in the wilderness with no way to explain how I got heavy with child and me being a widow and all.”

I could certainly see the wisdom in that approach and followed her instructions to the letter although I had a certain sense of frustration at not letting my seeds fire off inside her tight channel which was just as tight as her puckered entry in the rear. She told me that I was the only man to gain entry to her goodies even though the unwed officers were all panting to get into her bloomers at the first opportunity. She kept them all on a short leash and gave them little tidbits of female favors but hadn’t let any of them take her prize as yet because she was determined to get as far away from military life as possible.

Before I set out on the expedition to the railhead and to fill the list for Hildago and the ladies, I stopped by the back shack behind Hildago’s place of business and told the pretty Indian girl called “Rains Between Legs”,

“Hop on the blankets, girl, and get that leather skirt up for me. This time I am going in hard and deep and you best move your pretty hips to show me your ardor.”

The poor girl had absolutely no idea what ardor meant but she got the general idea and shook her heart-shaped bottom like a target for me to spear in the early morning coolness. I took her female slit and enjoyed the fact that she had an impressive bush of some consequence. I liked the way she grunted like an animal when I was true to my word and took her as deeply as I could. The sound of our flesh slapping together startled the horses in their stalls and they looked at us like we were alien creatures and not their familiar bearers of food and drink. I could hear “Rains Between Legs” muttering in her native tongue but didn’t understand a word she was saying. All I had to do was look at her thunderstorm of a face and determine she was not at all happy about having to take it so rudely without any compliance from her side. It did seem a shame that she had to live that life of constantly serving the sexual needs of Hidalgo’s customers and friends but apparently she had been sold to him fair and square by her Chief and had to stay with him for a full year of servitude. The fact that I pitied her didn’t stop me from taking full advantage of her pretty flanks and I had humped her fairly regular ever since coming to the isolated fort. She refused to take any money or trinkets from me and that was downright unusual for a female Indian do what came naturally.

I had reached that point of no return and flooded her pussy with my offering happy to see that she made no objection to my deep release. She acted real haughty and unhappy about her degrading use to anyone who would listen to her litany of complaints, but I was able to discern that she was secretly pleased with the results. It was evident in the way she cleaned me with gentle fingers and even gave me a surprise kiss right on the tip to let me know her performance was just an act for the benefit of Hildago and the other Indian woman working with her. It was obvious that she didn’t want the devious man to suspect she was enjoying something because he would be certain to stop her from doing it.

It was getting to the point that I was looking forward for any excuse to go to the trading post on the chance she might be free.

I took a new trooper with me as a “shotgun” back-up because the supplies would be a tempting morsel for the thieves and back-shooters that were always on the lookout for easy pickings. They would think twice about confronting two well-armed soldiers ready to shoot first and ask questions later. It was a lot easier filling Hildado’s list which was mostly illegal items that he could make a good profit on from the troopers on payday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.