The World's First Futa - Futa's Wedding Delight - Cover

The World's First Futa - Futa's Wedding Delight

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Futa’s First Naughty Wedding

Sex Story: Chapter 2: Futa’s First Naughty Wedding - Becky, the world's first futa, attends her ex-boyfriend's wedding. She's promised not to seduce the bride, but can the naughty futa resist?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

April 17th, 2047

“So, did it work?” Adelia asked me, leaning forward, the interviewers dark eyes so warm as they stared at me. “Did they keep you distracted?”

I patted her caramel-hued thigh right above the hem of her dress, my futa-dick twitching as I remembered that wild night. “They tried. My cheer squad showed up and kept me busy for a few hours, and the president of the University of Washington demanded a nice fuck pressed against the hotel room window.” I smiled as I remembered driving my cock so hard into her cunt while she screamed her head off. “But by 4 AM, there were a lot of passed out, well-fucked girls in my room, and I was still somehow keyed up and wide awake.

“My cock had an itch in it. Rosemary was in the hotel somewhere. Her pussy was in need of being bred. I tried to focus on the promise I made Kurt, but ... I found myself with no diversions to enjoy.”

“That doesn’t sound good,” Amelia said.

I squeezed her thigh and shook my head.


June 11th, 2022

I closed the door to my hotel room behind me as quietly as I could. That itch throbbed through my futa-dick. I had a complimentary bathrobe wrapped about my body splattered in my own jizz and half the pussy juices of the University of Washington’s cheer squad, both former and active members of the group. They were all passed out.

I should be passed out.

But my futa-dick throbbed.

It thrust out the gap in my robe, pointing ahead of me. It was almost like it pulled me along. I stumbled down the hallway of the Red Lion Hotel, one of the nicest in Seattle. The wedding was happening tomorrow on the premise. My ex-boyfriend Kurt was marrying the love of his life, the mysterious Rosemary who swept him off his feet in a day.

I bet she would gasp so loudly on my futa-cock. She would milk my dick of all my girl-cum. I would pump her full of so much jizz. It would be incredible. Fantastic. The bride would scream out in rapture as I bred her pussy. I would give the happy couple the naughtiest gift of all: a futa-daughter growing in Rosemary’s baby.

I know Kurt didn’t want me to fuck his bride. I wanted to keep that promise so badly.

“Stupid cock,” I muttered as I marched to the elevator. “There is plenty of pussy back in my hotel room. Mei Wen is cuddled up with her wife, Immaculada. I could just fuck her up the ass. Doesn’t that sound good?”

My girl-dick twitched a no.

“This is so wrong,” I groaned as I reached the elevator. “Come on, it’s not too late to turn around, march back to the hotel room, and enjoy Ashlie’s pussy.” It was wonderful seeing the cheer captain. It had been three years since I saw the pushy blonde who strong-armed me into being a cheerleader and utterly changed my life. “Please, please, let’s just go back.”

I pushed the down button on the elevator.

“Why am I doing this?” I demanded. I knew it was so wrong, I just couldn’t stop myself. I even hated myself as I stepped into the elevator. “Just such a futa-slut. Can’t control yourself at all. Rosemary’s the one woman in the world you promised not the fuck. There like 3 billion other women out there. Why not go find one and breed her?”

The elevator lurched down.

“There’s other women in this hotel. Plenty of women are in Seattle we could breed, too.”

But Rosemary ... She was forbidden. Why did that make her so intoxicating? Why couldn’t I just do this one thing for Kurt. He was a great guy, an amazing friend. He didn’t hate me after I became a futa and broke up with him. Why was I doing this.

I wanted to cry in frustration.

The elevator doors opened onto the lobby. I stepped out. There was one way I could find Rosemary. One person in this entire hotel who could give me the answers. I marched towards the front desk through the empty lobby, my futa-dick pulsing before me. I reached the polished, marble surface of the counter. A metal push bell, the type you smacked with your palm to make it ring, resting before me.

I smacked it.

A chime resounded through the air. My futa-dick pulsed and throbbed. I put on a hungry smile, eager to seduce the concierge into giving up Rosemary’s room. I just had to dangle my futa-cock before the concierge and she would—

A man walked out of the back room, a smile crossing his dusky features. “Can I help you, miss?” he asked, his accent cultured and British, the refined tones of someone from the Indian Subcontinent who had an education. “Is there something wrong?”

“No, no,” I groaned. “You wouldn’t be able to tell me which room Rosemary Ramsey is staying in.”

“Ah, no,” he said. “She asked for her privacy. You must be ... Becky.”

I swallowed. “Guilty.” I leaned in. “Bet you never thought to meet a celebrity, eh? I can give you an autograph if you help me out.”

“You’re hardly the first celebrity to stay at the Red Lion Hotel,” he said. “This is where dignitaries stay when they visit Seattle. I can help you with something else, but not this.”

The finality in his tone sent such relief through me. I tried. I couldn’t find Rosemary. I didn’t have to betray Kurt. My poor dick would just have to find satisfaction somewhere else. I gave the concierge a polite smile and turned around, my aching girl-cock bouncing before me.

She needed to cum so badly and...

A maid crossed the lobby heading for the elevator. She had ebony skin and a certain sway to her hips that her gray smock couldn’t hide. My clit-dick twitched so hard at the sight of her curly weave of hair spilling down to her shoulders. It had a lustrous gleam about it, exciting. She entered the elevator.

The doors started to close.

I hurried across the lobby, calling, “Hold the elevator!”

“Sure,” the black woman said, thrusting her hand out and catching the door. They retracted. She gave me a smile and then her eyes widened when she saw what was bouncing before me, thrust through my robe’s opening. “You?”

“Yep, me,” I said as I slipped into the elevator. “Mmm, yes it is ... Shania.” I read her name off her nametag. “What a cute name.”

“I heard you were staying with us,” she groaned. “Oh, my god, I love watching the Miss Bred Beauty Pageant. I masturbated so hard during the last one when that pregnant, Chinese girl used the violet wand on your body and made your dick erupt so high up into the air.”

“That was sooooo much fun,” I groaned. “Ha-Yun deserved to win the crown this year.”

“And now you’re here with this dick,” the Black maid said. She fell to her knees as the elevator lurched up. “Oh, god, it’s just as big as they say and ... Is that pussy juices on your dick?”

“I’ve been fucking all night,” I purred, staring down at her, an idea forming in my mind. “Why don’t you get a taste?”

“Yes!” the Black maid breathed.

Shania inhaled my cock. She sucked my girl-dick into her mouth with such enthusiasm. I groaned as her lips wrapped about my girth. She sucked on it so hard. Her cheeks hollowed. Her tongue danced around it. I groaned at her hunger, the pleasure shooting down to my pussy, satiating that itch.

For a moment.

I pulled open my robes, baring my round breasts. I smiled at her as her dark eyes stared up at me. Her ebony cheeks hollowed as she worshiped my ivory shaft. She bobbed her mouth as she sucked with such enthusiasm, her tongue dancing around the crown of my dick.

The elevator stopped, dinging that we arrived. The doors opened as she kept sucking on my girl-dick. She worshiped it. bobbing her mouth with such hunger. Her right hand grasped the base of my futa-shaft, stroking me while her left pressed into my blonde bush to stroke the hot lips of my pussy.

“Ooh, yes, yes, yes, you naughty slut,” I purred. “Mmm, you’re so hungry for my futa-jizz. I’m going to just pump your mouth full of cum.”

She sucked and slurped on my dick in answer, her fingers jamming into my cunt as the elevator doors slid closed. We didn’t move, the elevator just on standby between floors, echoing with the sounds of our passion.

“Yes, you’re so eager for it,” I groaned, my pussy clenching down on her digits. “Mmm, yes, just keep sucking on my dick, and you’ll get your first taste of futa-jizz.”

Her eyes fluttered.

“It’s such a salty treat.”

Her lips popped off my dick long enough for her to moan, “Oh, I want that so badly, Becky!”

I groaned as she engulfed my futa-cock again. Her tongue danced about the spongy crown. My pussy clenched down on her. I whimpered, my blonde hair spilling about my shoulders as I shook. She had such an enthusiasm about her.

I couldn’t deny her what she craved. I didn’t fight her as she worked those two digits in and out of my juicy snatch, teasing me, driving me wild. My ovaries grew hotter and hotter as my cum built and built inside of me.

I licked my lips, grinning at her. I would fire so much jizz. I would drench her in my cum. It would fell incredible. My pussy clenched on her probing fingers, increasing the friction while pleasure rippled down my girl-dick from her dancing tongue.

“Ooh, Shania!” I panted. “Oh, damn, that’s good. I ... Yes!”

My orgasm burst inside of me.

My pussy spasmed about her fingers while my futa-cock gave her what she craved. I pumped load after load of futa-jizz into her hungry mouth. Her ebony cheeks bulged as she gulped down my cum. She swallowed with noisy passion.

Pleasure rippled out of my cunt, meeting the rapture firing from my futa-dick. I smiled, drinking it in. My entire body buzzed from the euphoria of this moment. I shook my head, a big grin crossing my lips as she nursed on my girl-dick. Her tongue caressed the spongy tip as my ecstasy peaked and died.

“Mmm, yes, yes, you loved that,” I moaned.

She popped her mouth off my futa-dick and bounded to her feet. She threw her arms around my neck, her dark eyes swimming with such lust. She kissed me hard, thrusting her cum-coated tongue into my mouth, letting me taste myself.

I savored the flavor. I groaned, loving the taste of my own jizz adorning her tongue. It was such a wicked treat. It made my heart race. I squirmed and groaned, my hands kneading her ass while my futa-dick throbbed between us.

Then she broke away, the elevator shifting. She stared at me, passion building in her dark eyes. “You have to fuck me now. You have to breed me! It’s just at the right time for me to qualify to be on the Miss Breed pageant if you knock me up today.”

“Mmm, but you’d let me breed you no matter what time of year, wouldn’t you?” I asked, pulling her tight against me, my finger digging into her rump. “In fact, you’d do anything to be bred by my futa-cock, right?”

“Yes,” she breathed, her eyes tremulous. A big grin spread across her mouth. “Anything, Becky. You could fuck me in the middle of Pike Place Market or a Seahawk’s game.”

“Not a Husky game?” I asked. “I mean, I used to do that all the time when I was a cheerleader.”

“I know, I went to every Husky home game,” she groaned. “And I’m a Cougar fan.”

My eyes narrowed. The Washington State University Cougars were the rivals to my alma mater. “Maybe I shouldn’t breed you at all.”

“No, no, go Dawgs!” she moaned, humping against me. “Fuck the Cougars. They lose at the Apple Bowl all the time. Just breed me, Becky! Please, please! Put your futa-seed in me.”

“Well...” I said. “Maybe I could overlook your allegiance to Wazzu if...”

“What?” she moaned, quivering in my arms, her smock rubbing against my futa-cock and throbbing nipples. My pussy grew so wet. “I’ll do anything, Becky! Anything!”

“Do you know the room that Rosemary Ramsey is staying in?” I asked. “The bride for today’s wedding?” God, it really was today, wasn’t it? I’d been up for twenty-four hours, the last ten just fucking.

“I do,” she groaned. “Oh, god, I’m not supposed to tell, but ... but ... She’s staying in room 1543.”

That was only two floors beneath mine. Naughty.

“Now breed me!” she moaned, pressing away from me and leaning against the elevator’s silver-paneled wall. She hiked her smock, revealing a pair of neon-green panties that almost shone against her ebony skin, the crotch soaked by her juices “I need it so bad.”

My dick twitched. I could breed her then enjoy a nubile bride.

I pounced on her, pressing my tits against her smock, feeling her round breasts beneath. Our lips met in a hungry kiss while my hands ripped down her panties, shoving them down her thighs far enough so my cock rubbed against her curly bush. I shuddered at the feel of her silky pubic hair as I maneuvered my clit-dick’s tip to her dripping cunt.

She groaned into our kiss as I penetrated her. I sank into the Black maid’s pussy, eager to create a mixed-race baby with her. I just knew our daughter would be so cute. I shuddered as I sank to the hilt in Shania, her silky, hot flesh wrapped about me.

She broke the kiss and screamed out at the top of her lungs, “Becky’s going to breed me with her big, White clit-dick!”

“Yes,” I groaned, drawing back my hips, my futa-cock sliding through her tight snatch. My own pussy clenched at the feel. She had such a juicy grip on my dick. It was incredible.

I thrust into her hard. The elevator groaned, shaking around us. The metal paneling flexed behind her as I drove my dick into her silky snatch again and again. She groaned and whimpered. Her pussy clenched on my cock when I pulled back, flaring the friction.

Flaring the pleasure.

“Yes!” I hissed as I drove into her, my crotch smacking into hers, rocking the elevator again.

“Oh, my god, yes!” she gasped, her words echoing through the box. “Just ram that futa-dick into me, Becky! Breed me! Mmm, yes, yes, knock me up! I want your baby! I’m going to win the next Miss Bred Beauty Pageant!”

“I hope so!” I moaned, her hips wiggling, stirring her hot flesh around my cock. “Oh, damn, Shania, you have such a delicious snatch. Ooh, you’re going to make me erupt.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” she groaned, bucking into me. Her fingers found my naked rump, her nails biting into my flesh, pulling me tight into her. “Ram that futa-dick into me. Oh, damn, that’s good. That’s a good dick.”

“Uh-huh,” I whimpered, plowing into her as hard as I could.

My orgasm already swelled inside of me. I knew where Rosemary was. I just had to breed this sexy maid, filling her snatch up to the hilt with my fertile futa-seed, and then I would satiate my lusts. I would enjoy Rosemary.

My hips hammered hard, driving us both wild. Shania heaved against me, her smock teasing my sensitive nipples. Tingles raced down to my pussy. My snatch clenched. Juices ran down my thighs, the heat tickling me.

One more naughty sensation to enjoy.

Shania’s fingers kneaded my rump, pulling my butt-cheeks apart. My eyes widened as she dipped her fingers into my crack. A wicked grin spread on her plump lips. She arched her eyebrows as her exploring digits found my asshole.

“You naughty maid!” I groaned as she jammed two fingers into my asshole.

“You have no idea!” she groaned. “Ooh, Becky, if I had you at home, the things I’d do to you. I’d worship you! Mmm, every bit of you!”

She pumped her fingers in and out of my asshole, the velvety heat melting into my pussy. To my ovaries. I groaned and rammed my futa-dick to the hilt in her juicy snatch. My back arched as the pleasure spiked through me.

My cunt clenched.

My futa-cum spurted into her fertile depths. I flooded her with my seed. My pussy convulsed. My asshole writhed about her naughty digits. I groaned with each blast, pumping my jizz into the depths of her cunt, feeling her up with my spunk.

“Becky!” she howled, jamming her fingers so deep into my asshole. “Oh, fuck, yes! You’re breeding me!”

“I am!” I groaned, leaning against her, nuzzling into her ear. “All my futa-cum is just firing into you. It’s racing to your egg. You’re going to have my daughter. You’re going to be so curvy and round when you appear at the beauty pageant, Shania.

“You’re going to be a star!”

“Yes!” she gasped, her pussy convulsing around my dick. Her pussy milked my spurting cock.

I savored her flesh, loving how she drew out the last drops of my futa-spunk. A dizzy wave of exhausted heat shot through me. My body was at its limits, but I had one more pussy to enjoy before I passed out.

“Sorry, Kurt,” I groaned, my orgasm peaking through me. My hand shot out and hit the fifteenth floor button.

The elevator lurched as Shania panted, her head leaning back, rubbing her glossy weave of black hair against the metal panel. Her pussy’s writhing passed. She let out a purring sigh as the elevator slowed. The doors opened with the ding.

“Enjoy that bride,” she panted. “Mmm, maybe she can compete with me.”

“Maybe,” I told her as I pulled away, my dick popping out of her juicy snatch.

My dick glistening with pussy juices, I stepped naked onto the fifteenth floor. My eyes read the brass signs on the wall. To the right rooms 1501-1526. So I went left. I marched with purpose, the numbers growing, a hallway bend approaching. I grinned as I passed 1533 and 1535 on my left, 1534 and 1536 on my right. I trembled, getting closer and closer.

I rounded the corner and—

“Ooh, you are busted, Becky,” said Monique Jackson, the former president of the Sigma Lambda Tau from the University of Washington. She started the tradition of me breeding their new pledges every fall ever since the orgy we held back in my freshman year of college.

Around her rose more of sorority sisters. They were camping out in the hallway. I spotted Navneet and her wife, Stephany, flanking Monique. Then doors opened and more sorority sisters appeared, their eyes staring at me with such hunger.

“Kurt asked us to rent out the entire floor for our sorority to protect his bride,” Monique said. “We had to do some naughty fundraisers to get the money.”

“Damn,” I said in awe, shaking my head. “He really, really doesn’t want me fucking his bride.”

“You’ll have to settle for us,” Monique said, her arms wrapping around my arms. “You look tired. So we’re going to fuck you into unconsciousness to keep you out of trouble.”

Then the Black girl kissed me hard on the mouth, my futa-dick, wet with Shania’s pussy juices, throbbing against her tank top.


The sorority kept me busy until I passed out. When I woke up, it was around 1 PM. The members of Sigma Lambda Tau were all still there to make sure I didn’t go wander off. The wedding didn’t start until 4 PM. My poor futa-cock had never been so used.

Sorority sisters were a horny bunch.

Finally, I was allowed to return to my hotel room, under escort of giggling sorority sisters, so I could get ready. Dona and Janice awaited me, shaking their heads while grinning smiles crossed their lips.

“I knew you’d sneak off,” Janice said. “I’m glad my brother listened to me.”

“How much did it cost to rent out an entire floor?” I asked Kurt’s step-sister.

“Oh, we had a deal on the room block for the wedding,” Janice said. “And the sorority, well, they were eager to help. Plus, I think you turned them all into exhibitionist, lesbian sluts. They produced their own porn website to finance it, with cam streams and amateur videos of them having sex, especially the girls you bred at the start of the school year.”

I returned home just to breed Sigma Lambda Tau’s new pledges for the fifth year running. It was a tradition.

“I need to watch those,” I muttered, then I gasped when I saw the soft-blue dress laid out on the bed. “Is that for me?”

“Your manager sent it over,” Dona said. “He picked it out for you.”

I rarely gave much thought to Damien, my manager. He was an effeminate, gay guy, always fluttery and giddy. I didn’t have to worry about him interfering in my fun nor getting caught up in having me breed his girlfriend or anything like that. He kept watch over my money, booked some interviews while I was hitchhiking around the world, and was always looking for new ways to monetize my brand.

I hated all that stuff, so I just let him deal with it a. I ignored it, and him, as much as possible.

“I need to give him a pay raise,” I said, picking up my dress and holding it to my naked body. “This is gorgeous.”

“You can try it on after you shower,” Dona said. “You are filthy. You smell like a lesbian sorority house after a weekend-long orgy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.