Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Introduction to Part IX: Heaven's Gate

Coming of Age Sex Story: Introduction to Part IX: Heaven's Gate - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

Time: A few years ago. Covers a span of seven years. While the author has never mentioned a specific year for action, historical events have guided the progression. The kind of computer they could get. When they started using cell phones. The condition of the Internet. Who was president. It will become obvious in this part, however, that the events described include the family's reaction and response to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 and other world events of the late 90s. This part begins on August 14, 1994, Jennifer's twenty-third birthday. It ends (not including the epilogue) on Christmas Eve, 2001.

Place: Monroe County, Indiana, Indiana University, and Indianapolis—or a reasonable facsimile thereof.

Description: Brian Frost, one-time runt geek of the neighborhood, has gathered over 80 others into the Clan of the Heart. He is the protector and leader, or Patrón, of the clan. Rose Davis is Matrón. This is the exciting, concluding part of Living Next Door to Heaven. It covers a longer period of time and sometimes has less detail than previous parts. But isn't that what adult life is like? You have a job. You come home. You take care of the children. You have dinner. You sleep with one or more of your mates. Repeat.

In the wake of the tumultuous events in Part VIII: Becoming the Storm, the crew deserves to have a little less stress in their lives. Of course, as they reach their mid- to late 20s, those nasty biological clocks start ticking and there is likely to be a population boom on the ranch. And along with births come the losses that we incur as adults in an adult world. People change. People move away. People die. People are born. People get married. In the long run, it is not about what you believe, but how you live.

And Heaven is beginning to see that she might have a path back to the love she left behind. Is there anything that can actually bring her back to live next door?

This is a work of fiction. If you think you recognize someone, please don't tell them. Any resemblance is strictly coincidental and probably highly insulting!

Codes: mt/ft, ft/ft, MA/FA, FA/FA, polyamory. There is no attempt to code every kind of act or event in this very long story. When you are dealing with 50-100 people ranging in age from late teens to 30+ living together, they are likely to get into any combination possible. Part IX includes safe sex, multiple-partner sex (both MFM, FMF, and higher numbers), interracial sex, the story of a rape (told, not depicted), pregnancy, nudity, horses, fresh bread, twins, triplets, implied incest, martial arts, college life, television shows, humor, and lots of very cute girls doing all the things guys (and some other hot gals) wish for. Potential triggers: cancer, 9/11. There are sad parts and adversity but the story lies in the victory, not the trouble.

There are 32 chapters in this part—Chapters 91-122—plus 123: Epilogue—18 Years Later.

Definitions: Describing the relationships between characters is complicated, especially as they have moved into more permanent relationships and have expanded the clan. Therefore, they have developed the following terms to describe the group. Although most of the terms are Spanish in origin, the group uses their own rules and does not distinguish between singular and plural or between male and female. For example, compañera may refer to either a boyfriend or a girlfriend, or to all a boy's girlfriends or a girl's boyfriends. Casa may refer to a single household within the clan or to several of them. Since the terms are used commonly, they are not italicized like foreign words would be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.