Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

66: The Difference

Coming of Age Sex Story: 66: The Difference - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

By mid-October, we had three athletes in the clan in training. Adam, of course, was being pretty consumed by football. He was splitting running back duties with another senior who had moved over from back-up quarterback. Both guys were feeling the pressure from the new class pushing behind them. Men's basketball was in practice and Lionel was anxious about being gone during Sugar's pregnancy. Sugar was in her last trimester, which meant she'd deliver in the thick of basketball season. We had a pool going and the most popular date was December 12 to make their baby a birthday twin with Matthew. Everybody with December birthdays was jumping on their own date. When Rose suggested her birthday of December 21, Sugar glared at her.

"Ain't gonna carry this monster that long!" she declared. "Granny's moving in at Thanksgiving and swears she'll be jumping up and down on my stomach if junior is late."

Whitney was practicing with her team, as well, and was getting high from the first practice. The Lady Hoosiers were coming together solidly. Whitney was co-captain and had been moved firmly to point guard. They'd gotten some height with the incoming freshman class, but it was still going to surprise teams to have a six-three point guard to contend with. The exhibition game would be against the Lady Hoosier Stars the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Then they'd play Czechoslovakia the day after Thanksgiving. The Czech team wasn't considered to be a threat in exhibition, but the team took them seriously. They'd been defeated by the U.S., Spain, and China in the Olympics. We'd watched the games this summer.

Heaven was off for a modeling gig the week of October 18, but she planned to be back for Adam's game against Wisconsin on the 24th. She warned me that she'd be coming in Friday night, "in case you want to be waiting in bed again," she laughed. Sunday, the Redress team would be headed out for another two weeks of location work.

I'd reserved Friday night for a date with Judy and Lexi. I had a feeling I wouldn't be making it back from the dorm. Judy and I still hadn't lifted the burden of her virginity, but when we were together things got hot pretty fast. Lexi proved to be more than willing to provide the outlet, so to speak. Or maybe that's an inlet. My trips to the dorm often required a deposit for TK and sometimes for Amber. Dawn had even climbed my frame on one visit. She wasn't seeing anyone at the moment as she found her graduate nursing course to be "too demanding for relationships."

In the big house, we were all staying up late to study almost every night. After mid-terms, the professors all seemed to put more pressure on. The interruption of a week off for Thanksgiving was a mixed blessing. We all knew we'd have a ton of work to accomplish when it rolled around. Until then, we did the best we could, studying together if we had joint classes and at least in the same room if we were doing independent study. There was more of that now as all of us had the basics out of the way and were focused on our major courses of study.


"Would you mind if I give Rich a blowjob?" Courtney asked. "I really owe him."

"He's pretty tasty," Liz said. We all looked at her and she blushed until her freckles all joined together. "According to TK," she finished lamely. We all laughed. She only screwed Doug and me, but if a boy was willing to eat her, she was willing to swallow him.

"What makes Rich special today?" Jennifer asked. "Something more than just being a hunk?"

"He was there when I needed him this afternoon," Court said. "The Creep followed me out of the computer lab with a couple of his friends this afternoon. They just stayed about five feet behind me all the way to the Union. The whole time he was lecturing his buddies on the qualities of my ass as I walked. I don't know where he finds guys who are even more disgusting than he is to follow him. One of them actually sped up to walk beside me and reached out to put his hand on my ass."

"You've got to report these things, Court," I said. "I'm not convinced they are harmless like you say. If he grabbed your ass, that's assault."

"His hand never made it to his target," Court said. "That's when Rich stepped out and stopped right in front of the guy. He hit Rich's back with so much force that it knocked him back on his butt. Rich acted like he didn't even feel it and reached out his hand to me, which I gladly accepted as we went into the Union to vote. All three of the creeps were swearing and complaining behind us, but we ignored them. I think the one who fell might even have been crying."

"I think I might need to give Rich a blowjob myself," Jen said. "Having all the freshman guys around this year has really been nice. The girls, too, of course."

"Of course," Elaine giggled. "The world needs more eighteen year old men. That's the perfect age for a guy. He's independent enough to take you on a date and drive. He still has money from his parents. And their car. He's still in awe of women, even if he's had some experience. And if it happens to get intimate, they have a quick recovery time. Chances are you'll get off at least once before they get tired and go to sleep. And when they are asleep, you can slip quietly out of their tiny little twin bed in Mommy's house, dress in front of a poster of the big sports hero they admire and you wouldn't mind a crack at, and slip out of the house carrying your shoes. And with the memory of an eighteen year old, they'll think the whole night was a fantasy and wake up masturbating about it in the morning. We need more eighteen year old guys."

We all applauded. Elaine had some new material.

I still thought Courtney should report the attempted assault to campus security.


"Oh, my," Rhonda said as she opened the mail. It was Tuesday the week before Thanksgiving. Rhonda and I came straight home from Media Management class to put our notes together for Professor Z's next big assignment. At least we could work together on this one. She picked up the mail on our way in. Elaine met us in the kitchen wearing a fuzzy robe and bunny slippers. "She is a small breasted, intelligent, and very funny comedienne."

"I can't believe they wrote that!" Elaine moaned. "Obviously they've never seen me with my big girl boobs on!"

"It was an honor to be included in Cosmo's Itty Bitty Tittie club," I laughed. "Helen Gurley Brown nominated you personally." Elaine had interviewed the famous editor a year ago.

"Why don't we hear something like, 'He was tiny-cocked, conversant, and generally a competent president'?" Elaine asked.

"How does it feel to have interviewed the most powerful man in the world?" Rhonda said.

"Who?"

"The governor you interviewed last summer. He got elected."

"I wonder if I could still get a position on his staff. Well, when I interviewed him he was only the second or third most powerful man in the room. And ranked considerably below most of the women. All through the interview he was either looking at the camera or my boobs. Not that I don't like having my boobs admired."

"I love your boobs. Come to the chair and let me unwrap them and worship them," I said. Elaine lost the robe and bunny slippers on the way.

"Now why were you commenting on my itty bitties?" Elaine asked Rhonda as I loved them.

"Oh, that would be because Comedy Central wants to do a special with them," Rhonda said. Elaine sat straight up and I was thankful that even though small, her breasts were soft. I could have lost a tooth.

"I will not do nude television!"

"I'm kidding. They want you to do a half-hour comedy special," Rhonda laughed.

"How am I ever going to be taken as a serious artist if people keep laughing at me?" Elaine asked. She flopped back in my arms with one hand across her forehead like a drama queen. I resumed my nipple-lapping duties. "Besides, I can't do half an hour. I do five minute monologues."

"Oh, they know. They've licensed all 250 of them. Even the ones that weren't funny," Rhonda said. "They've got a nightly stand-up show where all the comedians get just five minutes. They're feeding one of your tapes in at least once a week. Now they just want you to stretch one out into a feature."

"Rhonda, you're serious?" Elaine said. She straightened up again, but slowly this time and kept my head pressed against her boob. "They actually want me to do a special?"

"That's what this letter says." Rhonda tossed the mail on the sofa and came over to hug Elaine. "You've done it, baby. You've made it big." Rhonda kissed Elaine soundly.

"I sure have. And it's poking me in the butt," she said. "I need to call Nicki. After you two fuck me."


It was exciting news. As the family all gathered around the table that night, we jabbered away about what kind of shtick Elaine should do for her special. Of course, there was a bunch of negotiating that had to be done before then. They hadn't given a date or a venue. And there was the question about whether Rhonda would be allowed to direct the show with April and Jason as part of her camera crew. Apparently, we needed an agent or manager.

We'd changed our eating arrangements since Whitney started basketball practice. We set up light but healthy snacks about mid-afternoon as people started getting home from classes. Then we had a good meal at about eight o'clock, after Whitney got home from practice. She was really amped up tonight as they would have their first exhibition on Sunday against the Lady Hoosier Stars. It was a game none of us wanted to miss, partly because we got to see some of the stars of previous years playing against the current team.

They weren't just players from IU, either. The Stars practiced pretty hard coming up to the exhibition games and included Indiana women who had attended several different colleges. Even a few who had gone out of state for school. The exhibitions were organized by Hoosier Basketball Magazine. It was no walk in the park for our Lady Hoosiers. A couple of the women on the Stars had played in the Olympics this past summer.

The men's team would be on the road starting tomorrow for a tournament at Bowling Green. We'd see them Saturday night at home against Seton Hall. I knew Lionel was pretty hyped, too.

After dinner, I went to Casa de la Tierra to help in the celebration of Brenda's twenty-first birthday. They were already pretty deep into the celebration, so to speak. It was pretty predictable in one way. Brenda loved to have everyone on her at once. Usually, that meant me in her back door and Carl up front while Louise rode her face. This was the first year, though, that I saw Cathy's wet pussy settling down over my mouth and I was happy to give it a very good licking. She seemed pretty happy about it, too, and practically dragged Carl out of Brenda so she could have his cock. Brenda, in turn, planted a pussy dripping with Carl's come on Cathy's face and proceeded to get her jollies again. Louise turned to me.

"It's going to be my turn to get filled next," she whispered to me as she bathed my cock with a washcloth. "Mind giving a girl a little help to keep me ready?" I nodded and she planted her pussy on my mouth as she engulfed my cock in a 69. The only time I was ever sexual with Louise was when we were both pleasuring Brenda. This was as close to one-on-one with her as I was ever likely to get and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Louise was dripping after her second climax and had her belly full of my sperm when she wiggled her ass around to Carl and he started working up to their satisfaction.

The thing about being with Casa de la Tierra was that they were fast and furious. Our entire fuckfest celebration of Brenda's twenty-first only lasted a little over an hour. Then we all sat at the table, had cake and ice cream, and I went home to a badly needed shower and a rest. Dani was in the big bed waiting for me and giggled as she cuddled me before we dropped off to sleep.


The men's basketball team came out of the gate with four straight wins that week over Murray State, Tulane, Florida State, and Seton Hall. We all went to watch Lionel Saturday night after we'd listened to Purdue sink our hopes for a winning football season in the Old Oaken Bucket. We ended up with a five and six season. I really didn't think any of our guys would be picked up for the NFL draft this year.

On the other hand, Lionel was doing great anchoring the Hoosiers at center and he didn't even look like the strongest player on the team. The guys were playing like pros. I don't think a one-on-one between Whitney and Lionel would have gone the same way this year as it had last year. Lionel was really coming into his own.

The Lady Hoosiers had a tight battle against the Lady Hoosier Stars Sunday night. They squeaked out the win on a three-pointer by Whitney just before the buzzer.


"I love you, Brian."

The words took me by surprise. The dorm crawl had become a monthly event. Some of the girls just wanted to cuddle while TK and Lexi both wanted knock-out orgasms with my cock buried in them. Sometimes Amber or Dawn also needed a little extra, but mostly it was just a night to cuddle and be cuddled by our younger clan members. Addison? Well, I never knew what mood she'd been in. Yes, I'd made love to my sister-in-law, but that didn't seem to be a major concern of hers. She was focused on her studies and sometimes even came over to the big house for a cuddle when she got home from class. She'd mentioned that she'd been on a couple dates with a pretty nice guy but they were taking it slow. The younger members of the clan living in the dormitory, though, were pretty happy with just being acknowledged as being the completely lovable young women they were. Hearing these words surprised me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.