Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

65: Semicolon

Coming of Age Sex Story: 65: Semicolon - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

Monday night, I was toasted with the first legal drink, and then I was kissed a lot. We all had homework and things to prepare for classes as we raced toward Thursday and the beginning of Fall Break. It was just a long weekend, but we were all excited for it. An unending procession of beauties snuggled naked in my lap for fifteen to twenty minutes each while we tried to study. Joanne, Amy, Maggie, and Jess had taken off early in the morning for filming in Detroit. They would be in four cities over the next two weeks before coming back for Adam's home game against Michigan. He was getting playing time this year, but unfortunately the team wasn't doing very well. So far they were two and two, but Joanne would attend their game at Northwestern next weekend with her guest and things were hopeful for our second Big Ten matchup.

When Dani curled up in my lap, I finally gave up on studying any longer. It was already past eleven and my new schedule this fall included an eight a.m. class every morning. I laid my book aside and petted Dani as she squirmed in my lap a little and returned my strokes. I don't know why, but as I petted her pretty breasts, I lifted my face, and her lips were right there next to mine, and I kissed her. In the year we'd known each other, and after countless times going to sleep with each other, we'd kissed remarkably little. The kiss in front of her parents over Labor Day was the most intense we'd ever shared.

This one outdid that. We kissed, exploring each other's lips and tongues. Her breasts were right there under my hand and my petting became emphatically more sexual. Her nipples rose to meet my caresses. And I got hard against her hip as she sat in my lap. We were both a little breathless when we broke the kiss and looked at each other. We both blushed. There was nothing wrong with what we did. We were both over twenty-one. I don't know why my face felt so hot and red, nor why that was reflected in hers.

She reached between us and lightly stroked my cock.

"Let me take you to bed," Dani whispered. "Rose has one more birthday present for you." She stroked me one more time and pecked me on the lips. Then we walked hand in hand to the third floor.


I'd considered driving up to Evanston for the game Friday night and watching the filming over the weekend, but Nicki flew in Friday for her fall break and there was no way I was leaving when she just got there. I got a surprise that night when we made love.

"Nicki," I said as I kissed her rose tattoo and let my fingers drift south. "You're bare!"

"Um ... Yeah. It's Liz's fault."

"Liz shaved you?"

"No. Waxed. And Liz didn't do it. She just told me." Nicki sighed and I lifted up to kiss her lips softly. "I was complaining because I have to have my hair touched up and my pubes grow out faster than my head. I don't want to go to a beauty parlor and have some stranger staring up my cunt while she bleaches my pubes. So Liz told me to wax it, the bitch," she hissed.

"I was just offering a suggestion," Liz giggled. "I never expected you to go out and do it."

"I wouldn't have, but that shampoo you told me I need to use is only available in a beauty supply store. When I went in, I saw they had kits, so I bought one."

"You did it yourself?" Liz gasped. "Nicki!"

"You are the only girl I've ever let near my pussy," Nicki said. "If I was going to spread my legs for some beautician, I might as well have had it bleached. I didn't read the instructions very well. I took it all off at once. It hurt like hell!"

"Oh, my god!" Liz yelled. Dani echoed her and both girls crossed their legs with the imagined pain.

"I hope you appreciate it, lover."

"I think I'd better get my face down there and appreciate it thoroughly," I said. I kissed my way down her body and saw Nicki clutch both Dani and Liz to her. She held her breath and expelled it rapidly as I took my first long taste of her nether lips. "Is this a birthmark?" I said. "Wait. Nicki, what is this?"

"Um ... since it already hurt like hell, I went to a tattoo artist," she said. I pulled back and examined the new ink thoroughly.

"It looks like a semicolon," I said.

"It is." Nicki tugged at me to return to her face for a kiss. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Rhonda and Rose had joined Liz and Dani and were petting Nicki's hair. "A ... a semicolon is where an author could have ended the sentence and instead chose to go on. I ... I was so close to ending the sentence when you found me. Ending my life. It all seemed like too much for me. And you ... all of you ... showed me a reason to continue. I chose to put it there on my mons, because only you, my lover, and my hearthmates, and clan will ever see it and know what it means to me. I love you so much!" Elaine joined us and reached across Dani to touch Nicki tenderly. "And you," she said, looking up at Rhonda, "if you ever want to get one, I'll hold your hand."

I was pretty much lying on top of her, but I had to hug my anarchist. I wrapped my arms behind her.

"I love you, Nicolette," I said.

"Would you get a condom on and make love to me, then?"

I was quick to oblige, but our hearthmates stayed with us and touched us as we joined.


We had a resounding victory against Northwestern on Saturday that we all listened to on the University radio station. Of course, Northwestern had only won one game so far this season, but the fact that it was against Purdue gave us all hope for the Old Oaken Bucket at the end of the season.

I spent some time every day working with the new horses. They were eight years old and had been well-trained. I didn't even want to ask how much these beauties cost. Jingo was concerned, it seemed, that I was spending time with the new kids and not with him. So, I ponied him along on a ride and half way through switched to ride him back. He shook his head at Toby and then raised it proudly with a little spring in his step. When we got back to the ranch, he ambled over to the haymow and ignored me completely when I saddled Tyler.

Sunday night, the rest of the casa joined Rhonda, Elaine, Nicki, and April in front of the fireplace. The four looked a little concerned.

"Spill it," Rose said. "What is our latest crisis? Don't tell me you've been nominated for another award already." The girls giggled a little and Nicki nudged Rhonda.

"It's Elaine's fault!" Rhonda burst out. "She's too popular."

"It's not me!" Elaine said. "It's the writing."

"Sure, blame it on the dumb blonde," Nicki said.

"Oh, come on," I said. "As long as you're blaming people, why don't you include the cameraman?" April glared at me. "This is silly. What's the problem? How can she be too popular?"

"We're getting mail and phone calls from the entire syndicate," Rhonda explained. "They understand that they have a full season of daily shows and that we are recording almost every day, but they want Elaine live. Or at least in a delayed broadcast on the day of taping."

"Well, that's impossible. We don't have a broadcast studio that we could push to them," I said. End of problem. We can't. Rose huffed at me and Dani settled into my lap.

"Brian, do you think they'd bring up a problem just to hear you shoot down their ideas?" Rose asked.

"Shit! I'm sorry," I said. "I'm jumping to conclusions again. Talk it out and I'll shut up."

"We don't want you to shut up, lover," Rhonda said. "We just want you to help decide the best course of action." I nodded. "Our first alternative would be to find a broadcast studio that would be interested in picking up our show and providing the feed for everyone else. Like Miss Polly has in South Bend. I'm sure Harvey would love for us to move up there and even use the same or a similar set as Miss Polly. That's a long ways away, but with some shopping, I bet we could find the same setup in Indianapolis or Louisville. Maybe even Evansville. We have syndicate affiliates in each of those markets."

"Indianapolis would certainly be the easiest commute, but does that mean we wouldn't be taping in our studio again?" I asked.

"We wouldn't tape Chick Chat there," Rhonda said. "We won't find another station close enough for a commute for Young Cooking. It would have to stay here. The advantage of moving to a bigger market is that we'd have more audiences to pull from. We've been through every sorority and club at IU so far and have received several requests from farther away, but it always comes down to distance to travel. People coming here from Louisville for a taping have the same commute problem we'd have going there."

"Okay, it sounds like there's an advantage to having a larger MMA," Jennifer said. "We've been doing a lot of study on Metropolitan Market Areas. What you are saying is that Bloomington is too small to get an audience from those areas."

"Partially," Rhonda said. "We could probably draw the audiences here if we had immediate results. The problem now is that we try to inform our audiences when their show will air, but it's not the same as saying, 'Watch me on Chick Chat tonight, ' when they come in to record. Six months later, they've all but forgotten they were ever here. The big problem is that we might have to move to the market during the week in order to not be too exhausted to perform. And there's the issue of controlling the cameras and cameramen. I'm not willing to give up April on this show. Or Jason."

"Move?" I said. That was alarming and was the only thing I heard from that last speech.

"Just during the week. Like I did when I was in school. Drive up to Indy on Monday morning and back on Friday afternoon," Elaine said. "We'd have to get an apartment up there. Or wherever." That sort of made my stomach quiver.

"There's an alternative, though," Rhonda said. "It requires some manipulation of our agreements, but WIUB-TV has the ability to generate the feed. We would be pressed a little harder than we are now, but we'd host the show here at ten, edit and polish, then deliver the tapes to WIUB for broadcast at three. We'd be frantic and I'd have to employ Joyce full-time. I think she'd be willing, but editing, refining, and producing the finished product would merit the investment. We'd have to have a rigid schedule. We would be managing a larger audience and show time would be exact. It would be like Johnny Carson was. Recording is done and tape gets edited. Then we broadcast with feeds for the Eastern U.S. and two hours later for the Western U.S. I'm pretty sure WIUB would want some compensation other than just having first broadcast rights. They run on donations, not advertising."

"Wow!" I said. "This is intense."

"We're grownups now and need to act like it," Elaine said. "The industry and the audience expects us to be more current with our broadcasts and to be more relevant. And Nicki needs help." Nicki cringed.

"What is it, sweetie?" I asked.

"I'm running dry," Nicki said. "I can't continue to produce funny sketches at the rate we're using them. Oh, I don't write everything. Elaine still does a huge amount of her own material."

"Which I send to you and you edit and refine," Elaine said.

"That's true, but you must be feeling the strain, too." Elaine nodded. "This fall I've held some writing competitions at Brown. We haven't had time to do all the judging, but we've already accepted six monologues that need a little work but have potential. The sum is that I need more writers. I'm trying to do my fucking degrees. Somewhere along the line I still have to write my novel!"

"Wow! You guys really have been turning out a bunch of material. I know what it's like to face the burnout. If I didn't have Mary and the Woods and Angela working on planning recipes and shows, I'd have run out long ago," I said.

"We need to decide what to do about you, too," Rhonda said.

"What?"

"As soon as we go with same day delayed broadcast, there will be pressure to make Young Cooking go the same way. Just like there is already pressure to move Elaine to a full hour instead of half an hour," Rhonda said. "I know you have to focus on your degree and we are tied into using Lonnie's classes as interns for the rest of this year. Next year, we might need to think of taking you daily. The audience is there."

"Holy crap."

We talked for a long time Sunday evening—the whole casa. Louise and Brenda came over and Louise talked about the financial implications. With Redress included in the mix, we were looking at $1.2 million in gross revenue in the next twelve months. It boggled the mind. Of course, we had over half a mil in expenses, but it was still mind-blowing. Each time I tensed up, Dani kissed my head and pulled my hands to pet her. I relaxed. Ultimately, so much so that I was dozing off. Dani led me up to the shower and then into bed amidst Nicki, Elaine, Rhonda, and April. Each got a little loving.


Nicki returned to Brown on Monday as the rest of us returned to classes. The problem with fall break was that we were supposed to use the time preparing for midterms. I was glad I didn't have an exam on Monday, but Tuesday through Friday were intense. I had two chemistry classes, probability and statistics, media management, and food purchasing. All five had intense midterm exams. I was thankful the chemistry exams weren't on the same day, but Professor Z did not go easy on us in media management, so having nuclear chemistry and media management exams on the same day was stressful to say the least. The best part of reviewing for exams was that at least I had study partners for media, food, and stats. And stats was on Friday, and Brenda and I spent the night reviewing in my bedroom. It was unusual for Brenda to spend the whole night with me. Usually when she had been fucked by me she wanted to hurry back to Carl, Louise, and Cathy. I think, though, that Brenda got off on relating her math courses to having sex with me. Frankly, it didn't hurt my understanding of the subject one bit.

I survived all five exams and crashed as soon as I got home Friday afternoon.

That was short lived.

Joanne, Amy, Maggie, and Jess arrived about ten that night. I was asleep in the master bedroom, not having realized that Joanne would be arriving. I woke up Saturday morning with my hard cock trapped between Joanne's back cheeks and her bare breast in my hand. I looked up to find Dani spooned in front of Joanne.

"Let me feel it again, Brian. Please?" Joanne whispered. "I know you are about ready to come. Let me feel you pulse between my cheeks. I can't be what I can't be, but I still love you." I debated with myself for half a second and lost. My cock and Joanne's butt were slick with my precome and I slid back and forth as she pushed against me. I moved my hand down to cup her pussy, but found Dani's hand already there. Joanne's excitement was climbing fast and in moments we both reached a climax. "Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you both."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.