Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Introduction to Part VIII: Becoming the Storm

Coming of Age Sex Story: Introduction to Part VIII: Becoming the Storm - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

Time: A few years ago. Senior year at IU for Brian.

Place: Monroe County, Indiana—or a reasonable facsimile thereof.

Description: Brian Frost, one-time runt geek of the neighborhood, has gathered over 50 others into the Clan of the Heart. He has become the protector and leader, or Patrón, of the clan. Rose Davis has become Matrón, but it is Rhonda Gordon's driving of Hearthstone Entertainment that has fueled expansion of their television presence. In the wake of their Student Emmy Award, Rhonda, Elaine, and Nicki are facing more pressure to 'go live' with Chick Chat. Heaven's Redress is an artistic success, but is not garnering as much audience as they hoped. Of course, Brian continues to tape episodes of Young Cooking. But tragedy strikes the campus and the clan. In the act of becoming a hero, Brian nearly dies and much of his past—the past he has kept hidden—is exposed. In the midst of PTSD and a perceived threat against his family, can Brian recover his confidence enough to become the storm and bring them safely to the other side?

This is a work of fiction. If you think you recognize someone, please don't tell them. Any resemblance is strictly coincidental and probably highly insulting!

Codes: mt/ft, ft/ft, MA/FA, FA/FA, polyamory. There is no attempt to code every kind of act or event in this very long story. When you are dealing with 50 people ranging in age from 17 to 27 living together, they are likely to get into any combination possible. There is shocking sudden violence in Part VIII. Though it lasts for only a few paragraphs, it leaves lasting nightmares. Part VIII includes safe sex, multiple-partner sex (both MFM and FMF), first times, interracial sex, pregnancy, violent and non-violent attacks against the casa or members thereof, nudity, horses, chemistry, cooking, triplets, martial arts, college life, television shows, humor, and lots of very cute girls doing all the things guys (and some other hot gals) wish for. Late in Part VI and during Part VII, there was limited use of pot. In Part VIII we find this use dwindling away.

Definitions: Describing the relationships between characters is complicated, especially as they have moved into more permanent relationships and have expanded the clan. Therefore, they have developed the following terms to describe the group. Although most of the terms are Spanish in origin, the group uses their own rules and does not distinguish between singular and plural or between male and female. For example, compañera may refer to either a boyfriend or a girlfriend, or to all a boy's girlfriends. Casa may refer to a single household within the clan or to several of them. Since the terms are used commonly, they are not italicized like foreign words would be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.