Living Next Door to Heaven 2
59: Year End

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 59: Year End - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

I'd missed five days of classes to go to Los Angeles and when we got back there were only three more days until finals. I was in a panic. I never should have gone along to the awards. No one else who went had more than one or two courses that they needed to catch up on because they'd all shifted to taping Elaine's show full time. Except Nicki. But she didn't even get to come to the ranch. Our plane stopped in Indy and let Nicki, Erin, and Jim off so they could catch their flight to Rhode Island. Then we skipped home to Bloomington. But because Nicki's schedule started and ended so much later than ours, she still had three weeks before finals.

I kissed and hugged all my hearthmates and we had a celebration to welcome Emmy to our hearth. Rhonda, Elaine, and April got richly rewarded, but I kind of begged off even a little play so I could hit the books. I had chemistry to catch up on and was going to have to study calculus with Brenda all night tomorrow night.

I decided not to disturb the girls when I finally closed my book and went to bed. I headed to my room. That's how it had evolved. Even though my parents, Joanne, and even the triplets had been guests in it, the master bedroom on the second floor was mine. It was where I took my lovers for private time together and where I spent time alone if I needed it. Tonight it was simply a refuge where I wouldn't disturb anyone else. I was thinking I'd read a bit in either my food chemistry book or in the second text by Roger von Oech for Radical Thinking. I needed to review the whole Creative Whack Pack concept as it applied to generating new ideas. I had thought the whole class was going to be about people the prof considered to be radical thinkers, but the second half of the semester had focused on how to become a radical thinker. It was hard work.

Dani was sitting up in the big bed when I walked into the master. She had a bedside lamp on and was reading.

"Oh. Hi, Dani. I didn't think anyone was in here. I won't disturb you."

"You aren't disturbing me. I thought I might be able to help catch you up on food chemistry when you're ready. If you'd rather just sleep, that's okay. Or I can go upstairs," she said. I looked at the food chemistry text book in my hand and tossed it on the bed.

"I'm going to brush my teeth first so I can just fall asleep later," I laughed. She smiled at me and went back to studying. Well, that was unexpected, but not at all unpleasant. And Dani was really very helpful. She swapped books with me and I discovered that she'd highlighted and annotated the current chapters the same way I do. It was almost like I'd already studied it and was just reviewing. She pointed things out that the professor had emphasized and had even put together a sample test on the material.

"This section on the conversion of sugars is sure to be an important part of the exam," Dani said around a yawn. "We should probably go over it again this weekend."

"I think it's time to sleep," I said, reflecting her yawn. "It's after one." We turned off the lights and Dani curled up. I got my back right up against hers and we were both asleep in seconds.


I woke up at four-thirty, mumbled a sleepy 'good morning' to Rhonda and went back to sleep, cuddled up against Danielle. When I awoke again at six-thirty, I had Dani's breast in my hand and my hard cock was wedged into the crack of her ass. It took me a few minutes before I realized who was in front of me.

I know that if I woke up in that position with someone like Maggie or Susan—someone I wasn't sexually active with—I'd jump back and out of bed. I'd be embarrassed as all get out. And if it was someone who really got to me, like Dani's sisters, I'd probably be sawing back and forth trying to get into her as I pinched nipples and mauled her breasts. I didn't have either reaction with Danielle. I had a hard cock and she had a soft bottom. But I didn't feel a need to go further. I just lay there petting her. When I reached her mound, her legs parted and I stroked up between them, over the moist folds and back up her body.

"Mmm. That was a nice way to wake up," she mumbled as she twisted to lie on her back next to me. I made another trip, lightly caressing her from her ear to her breast to her pussy and down as far I could reach on her leg before I drew my hand back up again. My brain was slower catching up after the marathon study session last night. Once she was on her back, she touched me with gentle strokes as well. It was almost like receiving a massage, but she didn't flinch away from touching my cock along with the rest of me. This wasn't foreplay. It was more like afterglow.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yeah. It was good to get all that review done last night. I feel ready for the class today. I think before I go down to breakfast, I'm going to relieve a little tension in my pussy," she said. Her other hand nudged mine out of the way and she brought one knee up to give herself room to manipulate. She was just going to masturbate while she lay there beside me. She kept her face pressed against my shoulder. "You probably want to relieve some pressure, too," she said. "Feel free to go ahead or go find a girlfriend upstairs if you want. They all miss you like crazy."

It was probably a good idea. There were a dozen wet, warm, willing pussies just up the stairs and now that she mentioned it, my cock was beginning to ache. Instead of moving, I gripped my shaft and slicked it with the pre-come that leaked from the tip. Dani and I lay there with our heads and shoulders together and occasionally shifting for better position as we each rubbed our own sex. I closed my eyes and my imagination was immediately filled with the vision of Debbie's pussy as Dolly opened it for my inspection before dipping her head to lick Debbie's clit. I felt the overpowering sensation build and as Dani groaned beside me, my cock erupted, spattering my stomach and chest. I smeared the fluid into my skin a little so it wouldn't drip on the floor and just drifted for a few minutes.

"We'd better get downstairs for breakfast," Dani whispered. She shifted out of bed and I followed her into the shower. We got ourselves cleaned up and dressed for classes. I'd just masturbated while lying naked next to a sweet and beautiful girl while dreaming of her sisters.

What the fuck?


Chemistry class wasn't too bad. I checked with my prof to find out if there were any assignments or lab work that I'd missed and needed to make up. He was one of those kind of remote guys who said very little when he wasn't lecturing—as if the concepts and research that were in his head were much more interesting to him than the people who were talking to him. He just said that I should get notes from someone and to make sure I was prepared for the final next week. Real helpful.

The radical thinking class was different. I found out that he'd actually handed out our final exam on Monday. We were to write a five page thought paper on the subject of our choice. Hardly anyone else even attended the class on Wednesday. We were to turn in the papers at our final exam slot on Wednesday next week. Great. More writing to do. And this was even harder than the major paper I'd been working on all spring for Critical Approaches to History. At least in that class we were assigned a topic and had to research and document each reference. I felt that was easier than the whole process of thinking up your own topic and then writing what you think about it. It wasn't as important that the sources be documented as that our thought process was documented for radical thinking.

I met Dani, Debbie, and Dolly for food chem and I was pleased at how prepared I felt at the end of the class. The exam would be my last one, early Thursday morning.


I caught up on all my calculus Wednesday night with Brenda. It's a good thing I'm not really stupid because Brenda was frustrated enough explaining a couple things that I thought I caught on pretty quickly. As it turned out, we studied calculus, fucked, studied calculus, fucked anally, studied calculus, sixty-nined, and studied calculus.

"Just remember, when the question comes up, we studied that right after you came in my ass," she said when I went over one of the concepts again. Oh, yeah! About eleven o'clock, I was done for the night—studying and fucking! Brenda left to go home to Carl, Louise, and Cathy. About ten minutes later, Dani cuddled up to me and went to sleep.


Classes went fine on Thursday and Friday. No one could really help me study my chemistry or equilibria and electrochemistry. Rose was kind enough to proofread my final papers for critical approaches and radical thinking. I was lucky she did because she caught some real errors.

"Do you believe this or just think it?" Rose asked.

"I think I believe it," I answered.

"I think I love you," she responded.

Philosopher J. Wesley Allen wrote, "It was once believed that for every individual there was one other, and only one, that would perfectly complement and fulfill him or her. Much sadness worked within those who did not or could not find their special ones. Far more likely, however, is the idea that for every individual there is a group of people that will complement and fulfill him/her in a variety of unique ways."—C39. (http://bookofwesley.blogspot.com/2013/08/xl.html) What Allen does not explore is that a group of soul mates may actually come together, and it is possible to love each to a depth that is equal but different. In fact, the equality of the bond is based on the difference. It is equal, not because it is the same but because each has its own unique character.

Nor is this bonding of what for convenience we call souls limited to a sexual definition. Thus a man and woman may bond as soul mates with no sexual intercourse present or anticipated. What we miss, however, is that fully heterosexual men might also bond together as soul mates. Fully heterosexual women might share that bond together. Thus, we might stand together and say to each other, "I love all of you and I love each of you."

We wrinkled the pages between us as we made love and I had to reprint.


"What would you like for your birthday, Whitney?" I asked. It was just two days away on Sunday and I had in mind that we would have a special night in my room.

"Oh, I just want to be with the family. Like we've done for everyone, Brian. Nothing special," she said.

"Would you like to spend the night with me?"

"Of course, I'd like to. But, no, I won't. We need to all be together Sunday night and support each other before finals start Monday morning. But..."

"Whatever you'd like, darling. Just tell me."

"Will you have to spend all Wednesday night studying? I know you've got a final Thursday morning," she said softly.

"I think I feel more confident about my food chemistry final than anything else I'm taking. Why Wednesday?" I asked. She stuck her lower lip out and pouted. Uh-oh. I'm going to get my ass whipped tomorrow morning.

"Bri-an! It's May sixth."

"The day after Cinco de Mayo. They've got posters up all over campus." I looked into her eyes and saw moisture gathering. I'd really blown this one. "Whitney," I whispered. "Don't cry sweetheart. How could I ever forget the anniversary of the night we gave each other our virginity? Even with Betts having her baby that morning and Denise dying the next day, I will always remember that night as the night we exchanged the most precious of gifts. I love you, my cónyuge."

"I am so going to make you black and blue tomorrow," she threatened. Then she kissed me with a ferocity that left me way past breathless. She dragged me to my bedroom and made love to me, dominated me, left me weak.

And in the morning, made good on her promise.


I might have missed a question or two on the food chemistry exam Thursday. My mind kept wandering back to Wednesday night and Whitney. I did okay, though. And the school year was over.

Which meant that I had a day on Friday to mount up and ride away.

"I need some time with a horse," I said to the family at breakfast. "Just with a horse."

"Lots of people have plans for horses today," Jennifer said. "But none of us will be following or stalking you." We grinned.

I got to the pasture first and got Jingo brushed and saddled. He was a pretty happy boy. The spring grass in the big pasture next door was lush. Larry estimated that in the next week we'd be haying. I was looking forward to some serious manual labor for a while. I needed to work my winter-flabby muscles. Instead of heading for the woods, I took Jingo out the front gate and headed toward Mr. Jacobs' house. He was sitting on the front porch when I got there.

"Skipping school today, Brian?" he asked.

"Last exam was yesterday," I said. "Taking a day off before the chaos of summer begins. Thought I'd stop and see how you were doing. I know Larry and Theresa stop by regularly, but I wanted to see for myself that you were all right."

"Brian!" Mrs. Jacobs said as she came through the door. "Get off your high horse and come have a cup of coffee with us." I swung off Jingo and dropped his reins. He found a spot a foot away that had some good grass.

"You know I'd never pass up a cup of your good coffee, ma'am," I said. I sat on the steps and she brought me a cup of strong black coffee before sitting by her husband.

"Those Irvings are good people," Mr. Jacobs said, referring to Larry and Theresa. "Young, but a good choice to run the farms."

"And having little Ellie visit is like having a granddaughter," Mrs. Jacobs added.

"Larry says we'll be haying this week," I offered.

"Could have been earlier if it hadn't rained again. Almanac says this is a good week, though," Mr. Jacobs said.

"You follow the almanac?" I asked.

"Oh, he does," Mrs. Jacobs laughed. "The cute one that gives the weather forecast on WTTV." The difference between them now and when I visited in February was amazing. Of course, I knew there was a regular brigade of girls that came over once a week to help Mrs. Jacobs clean. Larry, Carl, Doug, and Tim all came to help work on the tractors and maintain the property. A new roof on the house was a contingency of the sale, but our guys did the installation. This spring we'd paint.

"I'm sorry I've been so crazed this winter," I said. "Between school and the shows I'm working on, I haven't had much time."

"We watch all your TV shows," Mr. Jacobs said. "Martha even tries to keep up with the dance steps. I watch."

"You love those young women!" Mrs. Jacobs laughed.

"It's not them I'm watching." We looked at Mr. Jacobs and both started laughing.

"I wish we lived over there closer to you," Mrs. Jacobs sighed. "We've been in this old house our entire married life. Perhaps we could build one of those beautiful barn houses like Theresa's over there. I wouldn't mind having another family living above us."

"You've been over?" I asked. "I'm so glad. We haven't given you a tour of our new house! Please come over for Sunday dinner this week!"

"Is it okay, Brian?" Mr. Jacobs asked softly. "We don't want to intrude, but since we lost Max ... It is nice to be close to you folks and all your young energy."

"Maybe we should subdivide another ten acres over there," I suggested. "It would be nice to have you in our village. We could look after you more easily, too." The couple looked at each other.

"Max liked what you were doing with the ranch village," Mr. Jacobs said. "He drew up plans."

I stayed through lunch with Marshall and Martha, as they insisted I start referring to them, as we looked over the various drawings their son had created. I needed Rachel to see these. The plans would expand our village and keep it looking like a genuine country community.

Sometimes you can flash on the future and see it take shape.


Saturday was commencement day at IU. As we found out last year, it was huge and our two grads this year would not be individually recognized. We would try to spot them in the massive crowd when their schools were recognized.

Dawn and Cathy had begun school together, but Cathy had difficulty with a party-girl approach to college the first year and barely managed to keep enough credits to stay in school. She slowed down both her partying and her pace through college so, unlike Dawn, she still had a year to go. Between her terrible experience the night of our Valentine party a year and a half ago and the adoption into Casa de la Tierra, she'd really gotten her head on straight. There was no question in my mind that Louise ran that casa and that she kept Cathy on the straight and narrow. Cathy on the other hand, could lead Carl around by the balls. Brenda was happy that she had two girls eating her and two guys fucking her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.