Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

46: Strictly Business

Coming of Age Sex Story: 46: Strictly Business - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

At the ranch, Joanne was antsy as all get-out. Maggie wanted to continue her production meeting and I had to agree. That was why Joanne was back at the ranch, after all. We had a lot of ground to cover in hammering out the details of when we would shoot the pilot and how we would structure the show. Joanne wanted to go to bed.

What a difference. She'd gone from my one-time wannabe to all-the-time horny. Once we'd gotten through the afternoon meeting and dinner, there was no stopping her from dragging me to the master bedroom and getting us undressed as quickly as possible.

It was tempting to just throw her down and fuck her. Tempting. It was what she wanted—I think. I managed to settle her down and make love. I'm not saying it wasn't active, but it was loving. Joanne had actually had very little sex since she left home and none since our last meeting. She had an aching need for affection and physical contact that she didn't dare give in to elsewhere. As a result, she was responsive to any touch and wanted to try every position she could get us into. It was definitely a new experience to mount her from behind and plunge my cock deep into her sopping pussy as she cried for 'More! More!' I thought I might explore that more thoroughly soon. I filled three condoms and she brought me off with her mouth as we sixty-nined. I finally just fell asleep on her.


Fortunately, Joanne fell asleep, too, and she was a deep sleeper. When I slipped out of bed in the morning, she hardly stirred. I went downstairs and started bread rising before I walked out on the new deck. It wasn't finished yet, but it was safe to walk on. The cool air was pleasant on my hot skin. The heat had finally broken. Monday it had been 93°. Tuesday it only reached 78°. Today, I didn't think it would reach seventy and it looked like rain coming.

"I'm exhausted, honey. She's only been here twelve hours! I just hope she doesn't expect me to cut all my classes while she's here. I can't do that. I'm cutting humanities this afternoon to be chauffeur to the football luncheon as it is. I wonder how Joanne will react when she sees how those guys actually eat. The Boosters' Club dinner was a light meal by comparison." I chuckled at the thought of the steaks the football players would be shoveling down while she picked at a salad. I still thought she was too thin, but she insisted that's what the fashion designers wanted.

"Maggie is doing a good job managing her for Redress. She's a little in awe of Heaven's position as a supermodel, but she's begun to see her as 'the talent' and not as the substance. I thought Joanne would crap when she was told that all of her first season guests would be between seventeen and twenty-one. Starting with the pilot. She's using her resources wisely. Jess will be down to join the discussion tomorrow. We'll all benefit by having his experience behind a camera on our team." I sighed. There was so much going on and we needed to start forms soon so we could all get ready for our day.

"Don't forget we all love you, Brian," Rhonda said. "I love you." I turned and wrapped my little producer in my arms. I poured all my love into the kiss I gave her.


Joanne was not happy that I'd left her in bed in the morning and even less happy that I was already gone to class when she got up. Courtney took the brunt of it since her first class wasn't until afternoon on Wednesdays. When I got home after my morning classes, Courtney flew into my arms and gave me a fierce hug, then fled. Amy, sitting at the dinette with a cup of coffee, just shook her head and pointed up. I found out why when I walked upstairs.

"You left me! You just snuck out of bed in the middle of the night and left me alone! Where did you go?" Heaven demanded when I entered the master bedroom after knocking. "I woke up ready to make love and you were gone. Fuck me. Fuck me, now!"

"Take it easy, Joanne. I had class this morning and you have the football luncheon in an hour and a half. You aren't even showered yet," I said.

"Fuck the luncheon. Fuck me!" she screamed. She shrugged out of her robe and was naked. She started on my belt.

"Joanne, we don't have time to make love. I know how long it takes you to put on makeup."

"Then get started. You're not hard. I'm naked and you're not hard! I would think that after having so many women for so long you'd be able to get it up," she yelled. I got pissed. I shouldn't have, but she was just being irrational. Everything we'd planned for her this week was designed to give her visibility and promote the new show. All she could think about was fucking. Well, hell! I gave her a shove and she fell back onto the bed. I pushed her legs up and shoved a finger up her twat. She gasped.

"Is this what you want? You want your little hole filled? I've got cucumbers downstairs you could have used. And you aren't that wet. Don't you want me in you?" I yelled at her.

"Yes. Yes!" she screamed. I wasn't done. I pulled my finger out and licked it to get it good and wet then reached down and shoved it in her asshole. She screamed. And came.

"So that's what you want? You think you can take my cock up your butt? Shall we see if you can take it?"

"Yes! Yes!" That was apparently the only part of her vocabulary she still had access to. I reached into the bedside table and grabbed a condom and the bottle of lube. I looked down, surprised to find that I was hard. Achingly hard. I rolled the condom on and lubed it up. Joanne was now holding her legs over her head and rolling her ass up toward me. I put the tube against her anus and squirted her full, straight from the tube. She caught her breath and clenched her butt cheeks together, but kept her legs up and spread. Maybe this would get to her.

I put my cock against her hole and shoved. There was resistance but when the head popped through her sphincter, I just kept pushing as she kept screaming until my balls were tight against her butt. Tears were running from her eyes, but I didn't stop. I pulled back and sank into her bowels again. Her cries had turned to grunts and gasps and my next thrust was met by her pushing up against me. I put my hand between us and began fingering her clit, slipping into her pussy as I pounded into her ass.

"Ah-h ah-h ah-h ahhhhh!" she yelled. I felt her clamp down and in spite of how tight she got, I kept thrusting. My balls contracted and I started squirting, my own groans turning to animal yowls. I just fucked Heaven's ass!

I let go of her legs and they flopped down on either side of me. I felt one more pulse as the pressure on my cock changed and I began to shrink. I looked at Joanne's face and realized she was out cold.

"Ah, shit," I mumbled as I staggered away from her a step.

"Anytime you want to give me one of those, you're welcome," Amy said from the doorway.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped.

"My job. Making sure she was safe. I wasn't positive when I heard the first yowl from downstairs. Wake her up. We've got an hour to get her ready and over to the luncheon," Amy directed.

"Do me a favor and go turn on the shower. She's a mess." I peeled off my shirt and kicked my pants off from around my ankles. Joanne partly came around and I steadied her as I walked her gingerly to the shower. Amy was naked and pulled the shower door back before stepping in with us.

"You're going to need help with this," she said.

It was not a leisurely shower with lovers. If anything, we scrubbed Joanne a little vigorously to bring her out of her stupor. Fortunately, I knew what she was to wear today and Amy knew how to get her hair dry and styled, and to apply her makeup. Joanne was a little less bitchy as we worked on her, sinking into her professional mode rather quickly. She got in the middle seat when we went to the car and I noticed Courtney huddled in the back seat, trying not to be noticed. I blew her a kiss and she returned it, almost shyly. When I pulled up to the curb at the training center, Amy got out and waited for Adam to approach before she opened the door for Heaven. Adam lifted her down so her legs were never parted beneath her miniskirt. Her 'Wolfe 27' jersey was almost as long as the skirt when she stood next to him.

There was campus security nearby, so as soon as Adam had Heaven to the door, Amy got back in the truck and I swung around to the computer lab, halfway across campus. I pulled up to the curb and Courtney jumped out the back door yelling "Bye! Thank you!" and she ran for the building.

"I take it that Joanne traumatized my cónyuge this morning," I said.

"The poor kid was just trying to help, but Joanne was a bit of a bitch today. I'd say she's probably going on the rag in the next day or two. She gives PMS a bad name," Amy laughed. "Now, how can you and I entertain ourselves for two hours until we have to start babysitting again?"

"Not going there, Amy. I've got enough problems without adding you to them. Let's go to the Union and get some lunch. I intended to eat when I was home."


At three o'clock, after too many cups of coffee and giving Amy a tour of Dunn Woods, we grabbed the car and waited for the call.

"Angel Home, this is Miss Eyes. The time has come."

"Ten-four Miss Eyes. We are rolling. Our ten-seven-seven is seven minutes." I pulled out of the lot and headed toward the training center. Maggie was meeting us there and Adam was to be seen handing Heaven off to her producer as he went back to the training center. I knew Shelly Ames would be there with her camera to get one last comment before they got in the car. I hoped they would stop with the camera facing the building and not the car. I wasn't keen on having the Suburban identified all over campus as Heaven's ride. We needed to work something out before her next visit. Did our company need a limo? Yuck!

Maggie spotted us and opened the door of the building for Adam and Heaven to emerge. The WIUB-TV camera and Shelly intercepted the trio as Amy got out of the car behind them and opened the back door. "Can we get a picture of Heaven and Adam together?" Shelly asked. The two posed and then Adam swept her into an embrace and kissed her like he meant it. "What's the word on your television show?" Maggie stepped forward.

"I'm Maggie Kwan, producer of Redress from Hearthstone Entertainment. We're happy to announce that Heaven will begin taping the pilot episode in October. We aren't ready to release any other details at this time," Maggie said.

"Isn't Hearthstone Entertainment the company that produces Chick Chat with Elaine Frost?" Shelly asked.

"That's right," Maggie answered. "As well as other shows."

"What do we have to do to get on Young Cooking with Chef Brian?" a woman called from the other side of the camera. This was obviously a student.

"I'll give you my card. When you call, I'll put you in touch with his producer," Maggie laughed. "Chef Brian is always looking for another girlfriend!" Gee thanks! I wondered if that question was a plant. By the time Maggie finished answering, Adam had lifted Joanne into the truck and stepped aside. Maggie hopped up right behind her. Amy closed the door and got in the front seat. We pulled away without any incident. I hoped that people were getting used to seeing Heaven around campus. I had a feeling she wouldn't make the news the next time she visited.


I noticed that Heaven was walking a little stiffly. When we got home we went straight to Stall One for a conference. Rhonda joined us for this one. She just sat back and listened as we talked the direction and timing. Then things got off on finances.

"You played hardball with my manager," Joanne said. "He wasn't happy with the deal."

"I considered the deal to have been made when you and I talked. I just held him to it," I said. "We have exactly one shot at getting you a television series. We shoot a pilot and shop it to the networks. We hope one of them picks it up for a January or February replacement. Barring that, we can try to distribute to our syndicate or we can shake hands and say, 'Nice try.' Regardless, the first season is going to cost half the profit from all our other shows combined. I have a family to feed."

"I don't pay attention to money. I've got it. My manager wants to collect his share. If you need more money for it, I'll just write you a personal check and we'll skip all the contract shit," Joanne said.

"Let's keep the business business," I said profoundly. "That way, love and friendship can survive, even if we aren't successful. Now, about tomorrow."

We continued the discussion for another hour to prepare for Jess coming down tomorrow. Maggie was taking the day to work in the studio with Jess and Heaven. They would do some test shots and see how well they worked together. I had a lot of confidence that it would go well. Before we were finished, we heard people gathering in the big room and could smell food. Casa del Agua was providing food for all the clan present tonight in celebration of George's nineteenth birthday.


When we left the office, I headed straight for Doreen. We kissed and I petted her round tummy.

"Third trimester," she whispered in my ear. "What are we going to do, Brian? We're going to be parents!"

"Doreen, we're going to do the best we can. As will everyone else in both our houses and the rest of the clan. And I think we'd better start thinking about when we are going to Seattle to show off our little one," I said. "Where's Daddy One?"

"What makes me Daddy One?" Doug said from behind me. He joined my hand on his sister's tummy.

"Residency," I laughed. "He's going to grow up an Agua."

"Speaking of that, our casa has had a long discussion—including George and Theresa. We believe that in addition to having Dor be a full member of Casa del Fuego, you should be welcomed as a full member of Casa del Agua. Brian, we'd like to formally invite you to join the hearth of Casa del Agua," Doug said. Holy shit. I was not prepared for that! We are growing a family together.

"I will ask the approval of Casa del Fuego," I said. "I can't think of anything I'd like more."

"We've already voted, Brian," Rose said from beside me. "And, yes, I called Donna and Nicki. We are all in agreement. May our casa always be linked together."

"Well, there you have it," I laughed. "Last to know. I wholeheartedly accept."

"I know it will be late by the time we get back from the game, but how about we make it a campfire celebration Saturday night?" Rachel asked. I nodded.

"I never imagined that I would become your hearthmate this way," Sandy giggled. "And, say, does this mean that Rachel stops being your amiga and becomes your compañera?" I looked at Rachel with my eyebrow raised. We hadn't been together in several weeks.

"Actually," she said, "Brian and I are going to be hearthmates. I won't say we'll never be compañera or even cónyuge one day. I believe there might be more intermingling of the gene pool someday. But that will be in the distant future. The last few weeks ... well, even months, I've been falling in love with Doug all over again. I don't think I need to prove I'm a princess any longer. He's made me his queen." With that, Rachel held out her hand and showed the modest stone glinting on her finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.