Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

39: Letdown

Coming of Age Sex Story: 39: Letdown - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

I didn't stick around. I went to visit the baby. After my in-laws had done their thing they left Wednesday morning. I'd been too busy this week to pay attention to them. I'd hardly played with Maddie at all. I opened the door and called out.

"Anybody home? Can I visit the baby?" I called. Out of the guest room, Doreen came running and threw herself into my arms. The kiss I got was heartfelt.

"Come and lie down with the baby," Doreen said. We went into the guest room where the bed was still rumpled from Betts and Allen having slept there. "I was just lying here kind of ... I'm so silly, Brian. I was trying to smell your sister one more time before I washed the sheets."

"Where's the rest of the family?" I asked.

"Sandy and Rachel are catching up with each other. They were a little subdued while Betts and Allen were here. I think Doug was kidnapped by Liz and taken to the woods. It wouldn't surprise me if they camped out there tonight. I love you, Brian. I miss you. Baby misses you."

"I love you, my cónyuge. I need to call over and tell them I'm not coming back tonight."

"Really?"

"I want the night with you, Doreen. We don't have to do anything but hold each other and talk to Junior if you want. But I want to be with you." I made the call and was relieved that Rose answered. She told me not to worry. They were having a great time brainstorming Joanne's new show and that I would probably feel awkward being there. All the other guys except Leonard had left and gone into town.

"You know, though, that you are missing a real display by Maggie, don't you? She might be disappointed you aren't here," Rose giggled.

"Really, Rose? Please don't do that to me."

"I love you, Brian. Kiss the baby for us."


I kissed the baby. And the mommy. And parts of the mommy that were near the baby.

"Brian, I can't take any more. Come and hold me, lover," Doreen lamented as she came down from her latest quaking orgasm. "Baby thinks we're in an amusement park. Up and down and spinning around."

"Aren't we, sweetheart? Didn't you find it amusing?" I laughed.

"I love you."

I wrapped Doreen in my arms and held her close, one hand on the baby bump. I felt a slight tickle under my palm.

"I felt him!" I said.

"He's too little."

"No, I'm sure. A feather touch in the palm of my hand. Doreen, we're going to be parents," I said. I kissed her softly again.

"If Junior really is a boy, he's going to have the two best fathers in the world," Doreen sighed.

"And what if Junior is a girl?"

"Then she'll have to make do with the two best fathers in the world," she giggled.

We lay together, knowing we would soon be asleep and that we'd hold each other all night long. I was so contented. Our son. Doug's son. Or daughter. I didn't care and I had a feeling that Doreen didn't either. Being raised primarily in the Swift household would be a good thing for Junior. Certainly, it wasn't a conventional household with three moms and a dad. And another dad who lived next door. But it was a lot less chaotic than living in the barn. Or anyplace else my casa lived. I had a feeling we'd be moving out of the barn once the new farmhouse was built. I didn't see a lot of potential for the barn to ever return to being just a home again. It was the new production studio for Hearthstone Entertainment.

"Brian?" Doreen whispered. We were drowsing and dreaming. "You didn't come."

"I didn't?"

"What can I do for you, darling? You know I can still make love. You don't have to avoid it."

"Mmm. What time to you have to go to work in the morning?"

"Not until eight."

"Plenty of time. I just want to be with you, honey. I love you."


Spending the night with Doreen did more to ground and calm me than anything else I could have done. The previous night, I'd made love to Joanne. Once. We were both still too sore to go again. She'd had a great day yesterday, playing with the cheerleaders. What a difference in her outlook. She'd come to us pretty broken down less than two weeks ago. Being with our family—even though she was living in the motorhome—had a healing effect.

And thirty-six hours of rest time had a healing effect on me, too. I woke up with a very rigid cock nestled between the loving cheeks of Doreen's ass. I kissed her shoulders as we spooned together.

"You're awake?" she whispered.

"Mmmhmm."

"I'm ready." She shifted her left leg to open herself to me. After a little adjustment, I slid into her from behind and we gently and quietly made love. Certainly, things could be wild with Doreen, but this was so mellow that my orgasm surprised both of us. We basked in the afterglow for a few minutes, almost falling back asleep. "I need to get ready for work. And so do you. Do you mind if I spend the night with you in the barn occasionally? Will your other cónyuge object?

"Object? Doreen, you are my cónyuge and a full member of our casa. Don't ever hesitate to join us. There is no lock on our door."

"Dor? Come shower, sweetheart. I'll have breakfast ready before you get out," Rachel called. "Sandy is waiting for you."

We kissed again. I pulled my slacks on and headed back to my other life.


The barn was still quiet. Tim was sitting at the kitchen counter with a cup of coffee. Josh wandered out of the guest room.

"You guys have quiet time with your ladies last night?" I asked as I poured myself a cup.

"Solitary confinement," Josh laughed.

"You know, as distracting as all those naked women can be, it was really lonely to sleep alone last night," Tim affirmed.

"They punished you?" I asked, appalled.

"Nah. They just wanted a girls' sleepover. All of them from the barn plus April, Maggie, Heaven, and Amy," Josh said. "Did you manage to add that up, Tim?"

"I think it came out to twenty-eight naked girls running around. Just up there," Tim pointed. "It just boggles the imagination."

"Well, it's almost seven. The crew is going to start arriving in half an hour. I'm going up to get a shower and dress. My will is in my bottom desk drawer, just in case I don't survive," I laughed and headed upstairs.

Talk about a pussy-pile! The girls were untangling themselves and filing into the bathrooms. The door to the dormitories was open and I saw Lexi's butt disappearing into the bathroom on the other side. I still had my pants on, but there wasn't a stitch of clothing among the girls. Dawn spotted me first and casually came over to give me a hug.

"Kiss, Patrón?" she asked. The kiss she gave me was long and languid. Her round, firm breasts pressed into my chest and I pulled her tight to me with my hands on her bare butt.

"Hey. Don't hog him," TK said. "I want to start my day right, too." Dawn gave me another soft peck and pulled away with a sigh. TK stepped up and unfastened my slacks to push them down. After Dawn's kiss there was no question about my condition. "Yeah," TK sighed as she pressed against me and offered me her lips. "Still want to get that inside me, but having it against me is good, too." It was another dreamy kiss and I finally managed to get my feet untangled from my pants as TK stroked my cheek and smiled at me. She stepped away.

"Brian," Rose said as she stepped up to me. "We have a lot of naked girls up here who would like a good morning kiss like that from our patrón. May we all have your permission?"

"Of course, darling. But we have crew arriving in half an hour. I don't know if I can take this long with every girl."

"Then you'd better start with Maggie, April, Rhonda, and Samantha so they can get dressed and handle the crew," Rose said after she'd given me a long, luxurious kiss.

"Mag... ?" My little Korean producer stepped into my arms and gave me no chance to object before she probed my mouth with her tongue.

"I know I'm just a visitor, but a girl could get used to this group," Maggie said. "This isn't bad either," she concluded by giving my cock a squeeze. Then she wiggled toward the bathroom.

"Sure glad she's your problem instead of mine, now," Rhonda giggled as she kissed me. She wrinkled her nose. "Hasn't anyone realized you smell like Doreen?" She kissed me again and followed Maggie toward the door. There were varying degrees of intimacy involved in the kisses, but mostly they were loving and dreamy without trying to get me into bed.

Then there was Cassie. She's just the right height to truly be able to grind her pussy against my cock as we kissed. I caressed her breast and she pulled my hand down to the soft tuft of fur between her legs. I probed her wet folds gently.

"I think it's going to happen," she whispered. "I don't know when, my novia, but living here has changed things. One day it's going to happen and I will feel you inside, making love to me while Josh loves Mary. Touch me deeply, Brian. Yes. One day we will join."

I was pretty breathless when Cassie finished with me and when Addison followed up with a scorching kiss, I lost control.

"Wow!" she breathed. "Wow!"

"Addy, I'm sorry. I just ... I lost control. I'm so sorry."

"Wow! I won. I think we need a shower now. I never thought ... Wow!" She led me to the nearest bathroom and we stepped into the shower as Jennifer and Courtney were getting out. Both girls stopped to kiss me tenderly and Addison and I lathered up. I felt a hand soaping my cock and wasn't surprised that it was responding again.

"I don't think we should do this again, Addison," I said. "Not right now." There was a giggle and I opened my eyes in time to see Pam closing in. Addison waved as she got out of the shower. Susan and Nancy stepped in.

"We get left out of a lot of the sexy stuff because we're the youngest," Pam said. In fact, I reminded myself, Pam was still sixteen. "It's not like we want to screw around, but we want to be loved, too." She pulled my hand up to her breast and rubbed it there. "A little," she gasped.

I had a moment's respite when the three girls got out of the shower and rinsed my hair before Amy stepped in with me.

"How do you ever have enough hot water for all these showers in the morning?" she asked as she got under the water with me. For the first time, I noticed the tattoo she had next to her pussy.

"What's your ink say?" I asked, using it as an excuse to stroke close to her thick bush.

"Semper fi," she said. I didn't try to plunge into her, but ran my fingers through her hair. She kissed me. "You're hung pretty well, too," she said, stroking my cock. "Heaven will love this." She pushed away, rinsed the shampoo out of her short hair and got out of the shower. I reached to turn it off.

"I still need to shower," Joanne said softly. "Wash me?" How could I resist? I wasn't needed for anything until it was time to prep for my show. I took my time using the special shampoo Joanne gave me and then special non-soap for her face. She finally handed me shaving cream and a razor. I looked at her. "Everything below the waist," she said softly. "I have to shave nearly every day to stay smooth. They've got this new laser hair removal that I'm contemplating getting. But I've had this routine since I was fifteen."

I shaved her. I'd shaved girls before, though not so thoroughly. Legs, butt, pussy. And then her underarms. When she was all rinsed, I did a stubble check with my tongue and nearly drowned in her pussy. I stood to kiss her and she handed me a condom.

"I'm your lover now, Brian. Love me, please."

I did. Joanne wanted me right there in the shower and turned her back to me, thrusting out her butt. I entered her easily and we became pretty wild. As she got close to the big one, I actually slapped my hand over her mouth. Her scream was muffled.

"We have crew downstairs," I said. "The shower isn't soundproof."

"That was actually pretty sexy," she said. "We'd better get ready for the day. We're meeting with our producer after your show."

"Hmm. That means we still have a couple hours."

I led Joanne to the bed and we made love again.


Maggie, Joanne, and Rhonda, with plenty of help from the rest of the women, designed a show concept that everyone was pleased with—including me. I was mostly pleased that I didn't have to come up with the whole show concept. It was the financial angle that I had to come up with. I called in Louise and for good measure figured that Lamar should sit in on the meeting, too. I was pretty confident that one day, he would be our legal advisor. Not yet, of course. Right now, it was just so he'd be informed.

"So far, you guys are operating under the terms of Heaven's release. You can use the pictures and film you took of her while here at the ranch," Lamar said. "You need two attorneys. One is an intellectual property attorney. All the shows need to be copyrighted. The owner of the copyright needs to be a legal entity. There needs to be a standard FBI warning at the beginning of every tape and recording you distribute. And then you need a corporate attorney who can handle investment and contracts. I understand Rose's dad has been acting as the clan's counsel, but he's a real estate specialist. That's great for what we've done with the land agreements and getting the subdivision platted. He's out of his depth for this."

"Damn, Lamar. You've already got this down pat. Want the job?" I laughed.

"I can't practice law or give legal advice. I just happened to talk for a couple hours with Jordan Partridge this week. Smart guy. He wanted me to apply to the University Of Washington School Of Law."

"You aren't going to, are you?" I asked. I guess my voice cracked a little.

"No. But he helped me in ways nobody at IU has. One of the things he showed me was that I should start right away. I'm staying here and going to school in the fall."

"That's great news, Lamar. But what about the offer from the Pacers?"

"That's all speculative. It's a 'report and let's see.' I'd never be in the top tier. And let's face it. You and Lionel won almost as many games in their arena last year as they did." Lamar laughed, but I could see in his eyes that it was a tough decision to leave the dream of pro ball behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.