Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

35: Heaven

Coming of Age Sex Story: 35: Heaven - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

I had fun with the moms of pregnant girls. Anna 'Darling' and Nona 'Love' attended as Doug's and Doreen's moms. Theresa talked her mother and Larry's mother into joining them for the show. Doris Trane and Regina Evars were there with Sugar.

ME: Sugar? Are you making an announcement today?

SUGAR: No, Chef Brian. But it isn't for lack of trying. I thought by rubbing elbows ... or bellies ... with Doreen and Theresa, it might rub off on me. My mother is putting the pressure on!

REGINA: Sugar, there is no pressure from either Doris or me. We know you and Lionel need to enjoy your freedom and being out in the world ... for another month or two.

ME: Well, today, we're going to talk about feeding these moms-to-be.

Regina can be very sharp the way she plays with her daughter, but Sugar gave it right back. We had a great time. I was doing a lot this week on special nutrition. And there was no problem with Maggie thanking all my guests like a good little producer.

"You two were so funny!" Maggie said to Sugar and Regina. Then she turned to Doris Trane. "Are the Trane brothers really your sons?" she asked.

"Every inch of them. Nearly killed me in childbirth," Doris moaned. "Three feet long, I swear. Fortunately they were skinny."

"Wow! You don't look that ... big!" Maggie stuttered.

"It's not me. It's all that basketball they played. They stretch them in training. No. Not my fault at all," Doris laughed. Maggie was a little overwhelmed. She muttered a soft, 'nice to meet you, ' and was gone. Well, now that I thought of it, Lionel and Lamar were close to two feet taller than her. I suppose that could be a little intimidating. I'd cut her some slack.


Heaven was finished with her commitment after Thursday, but she was staying through the weekend. She'd asked if she could join the aerobic dance workout the next day. Sora gladly welcomed her. Renee was in the class and had always liked Joanne, though she was a year ahead in school. She'd been disappointed when Joanne quit cheerleading to pursue her modeling career. But who could blame her?

My Friday show was just as much fun with Angela's mom as my guest. I had all the younger girls who weren't on my prep team as my audience. We started with another tour of the garden. April and the handheld cameraman worked us around so they weren't shooting into the sun while Angela showed us the status of our crops. She took us to the sweetcorn and showed us how to tell that the ears had ripened enough to cook.

ANGELA: There is a very funny story about sweetcorn and how Chef Brian and I met nine years ago. I'm told, however, that it is not approved for television viewing.

ME: Angela, regardless, it is something I will always treasure. Mama Dinita, what do you think of all this?

DINITA: I thought I raised her to become a doctor.

ANGELA: Oh, I'm still going to become a doctor, Mama, but look at all I grew!

When we came inside to set up for cooking, they had already started filming the aerobics show. I glanced over and Joanne was moving right along with the rest of them. I wondered what would happen when she started to sweat. Would they have to cut so she could cool off and get her makeup refreshed?


All the other moms had left Thursday night after dinner, so Friday, Dinita was the only one who was hanging around. I admit that I forgot about her after I walked Joanne to her motorhome. At the door, she'd turned and kissed me. Just a little peck, but still a kiss. Amy hissed, checking frantically around to be sure there was no one who could see. Joanne ducked inside. Amy mounted the first step and turned to me.

"This is just in case someone was watching and we can pass it off as something you do with everyone," she said as she bent to give me the same type of kiss that Joanne had. It was ... nice. "We'll be in when everyone has left."


Judy clanged the cowbell outside and then in the barn.

"We are secure. All guests have left the ranch," she announced.

"Oh, thank goodness," Dinita said from over by the fireplace where she and Angela were sitting. In a swift move, she pulled her shirt off and unfastened her bra. "I've been wearing that damned thing all week. I've never been so glad to get out of it." Several of us just gasped as we saw her huge breasts flop into view. Trust Lexi and TK.

"Nude night!" TK yelled.

"It's the weekend!" Lexi joined. Both girls had stripped off their clothes before Rose and I could even react. We looked at each other and started laughing. That's when Rhonda and Samantha stepped up to us and started pulling our clothes off. The two girls were already naked.

"I guess it's a nude night," I said. In a few seconds, everyone we could see was putting his or her clothes in a laundry hamper. Geoff stepped out from behind the back kitchen where he and Robyn and Kevin were cleaning up.

"For real?" he asked.

"You don't have to," I said. "Some things we just can't control." Geoff stepped back into the prep kitchen. A few seconds later, he, Robyn, and Kevin came back out to join the group. None of them had a stitch on. Holy shit! How does Kevin keep that package contained when he's in drag?

"I have to admit, this feels good," Rose said. "Am I going to have to start wearing a bra on nude night so I don't sag, Brian? Will you still love me when my nipples are banging against my knees?"

"Oh, Rose, honey. If you need support, I will hold them for you," I said, demonstrating.

"Yeah. Well, you should carry them over there so we can thank Mama Dinita for starting this tonight." I did my best to hold them while Rose walked over to the fireplace. My cock was being jostled between Rose's butt cheeks as we walked and I was thinking about just continuing upstairs.

"I'm sorry, Patrón. Matrón. I told her we were often nude, but I didn't tell her we weren't doing it during production camp," Angela cried. "I'm sorry."

"What?" Dinita asked. "I thought you were always like this!" She'd never gotten her pants off and the real anachronism in the room was that Angela was the only one who was still fully dressed.

"We needed the release," Rose laughed. "This has been a stressful week for all of us. With Joanne ... Oh my god!"

Rose's words were echoed from the back door as Joanne and Amy walked in wearing their gis.

"Oh my god!" Joanne screamed. Amy just screamed.

I turned and rushed to them. Amy was waving her arms as if to ward me away and then dropped into her battle stance. I came up short; there was no way I wanted to come to blows with Joanne's bodyguard.

"I'm sorry," I said, echoing Angela's complaint. "We forgot you were coming in and got carried away. Either you can go back to the bus or we can all go get our gis. Your choice. I'm sorry we forgot."

"We'll get out of here. Adam, get dressed! You're driving us to Chicago!" Amy snapped.

"Oh, stop it, Amy!" Joanne yelled. "They aren't attacking us. Just stop it! Everyone! Stop it!"

We all went silent as Joanne shook her head, started to turn to the door, and then turned back to face me. We'd really blown it. I was pretty sure we were going to get screamed at some more. We'd been so careful all week. Dressed in our gis at night. Professional wear when we were in production. I never intended to make Joanne uncomfortable being here at the ranch. After the first night, she'd gradually become more and more at ease, even with the production crew. Today, she'd kept pace with the aerobics class and never made a fuss about her makeup. She even came back in to do the afternoon session. It was the happiest I'd seen Joanne look all week.

She kept shaking her head and pushing her palms against her eyes. Then she looked at me again and marched straight up to me. I would not become a rock. If she hit me, I would simply take it.

Instead, when she was a foot away from me, she unfastened her belt and handed it to me. She pulled off the jacket and handed that to me, standing there bare-breasted.

"Heaven! You can't do that!" Amy yelled.

"Shut up, Amy. Either get out of that gi or go back to the bus. You look out of place," Joanne yelled back at her. Joanne pushed her pants down and stepped out of them. Amy was naked before Joanne's pants hit the floor. "There. Now it's over," Joanne said. "You can all see what they're offering $20,000 for a picture of. Thrilling, isn't it?"

Poor Joanne. She was too thin. Oh, her clothes fit fine. They looked great. But she was so thin, her breasts had begun to sag. There was more skin than flesh to support it. You could see her lower ribs. Her pelvic bone thrust sharply from her side.

Samantha was next to me and Joanne touched her shoulder.

"Look at you. You are so perfect. You are so beautiful. I would give everything I have to see you like this every day. And you don't even work at it. Why would they want a picture of this?" She turned, widening her focus. She stepped over to Kevin. "You! You are more beautiful than I am even naked! And you have much more interesting parts." She hugged Kevin.

"Joanne," I said softly. "No matter what, I still love you." She came to my open arms and I held her.

"I'm not so prudish that I wouldn't pose nude. Fuck! Anybody can use an extra twenty grand. If I gave them a full photo shoot, they'd pay a hundred, maybe a quarter million. But then they'd see this. I'd be ruined. Everyone would see how ugly I am."

I scooped Joanne up in my arms. Damn the television sets. I needed my chair. I saw Jennifer and Courtney scoot up the stairs and I carried my Heaven to follow them.

"Heaven!" Amy cried, following us.

"Ask someone to fuck you, Amy. You need it worse than I do. I'm in the arms of Prince Charming."


The lights were dim when we got upstairs. There were candles lit next to the big chair and a clean blanket was spread across it. Jen and Court disappeared through the door to the dormitories as I settled into the chair and pushed it back so I could just hold my Heaven.

And that's all I did.

I'd seen her in ratty clothes. I'd seen her without makeup, just waking up in the morning. I'd seen her pimples and her matted hair. She was still beautiful to me. She was still my Heaven. No matter what, I loved her.

Before long, Donna joined us. She brought a plate of fruit and cheese and a glass of white wine. Well, so much for a balanced diet. Donna fed Joanne and me little nibbles of the delicacies. Eventually, Joanne's tears dried and we each kissed her softly between bites. Joanne's makeup—perfect before she came in, of course—was streaked down her face. Rose perched on the arm of the chair for a while and petted Joanne's hair. She kissed me and smiled.

"Is everything okay with Dinita?" I asked. "Please tell her this wasn't her fault."

"We talked. She's fine. Angela was far more embarrassed and apologetic," Rose said. We told Joanne how it happened that we'd all gotten naked that night. "Not that it's an unusual occurrence here, but Dinita and Angela are truly nudists and would never put clothes on at all if it weren't for our rules about being dressed when we have guests on the ranch. Dinita thought we were like this every night. Which we pretty much are when we aren't in production."

"Oh, dear. I should check on Amy," Joanne sighed. "I was pretty harsh with her."

"Don't worry about Amy," Elaine said. She leaned over my shoulder and gave Joanne a soft kiss on the forehead. "I think she took your advice as a direct command. I saw her headed back for the bus before I came upstairs, still naked as a jay. George was right behind her."

"Is that okay?" Joanne asked.

"What about Dawn?" I jumped in.

"Oh, Dawn was right behind them," Elaine laughed. "I think George is having his horizons broadened this summer."

"Do we need another clan meeting about kindness and respect?" I asked. I didn't blame George. Dawn was one of those girls who really looked a lot better naked than dressed and she'd set her sights on him the first minute he showed up. And Amy was no slouch from what I'd seen over Heaven's shoulder. I just didn't want people to start feeling obligated to be sexually active. I knew TK intended to nail him this summer, but it could get out of hand.

"It's okay, love," Rose soothed. "We have accidents and misunderstandings, but no one on the ranch has ever been intentionally disrespectful, nor has anyone pressured anyone."

"My naughty sister," Rhonda began when she walked up to us. I reached out a hand and petted her bottom as she kissed her sister. "Are you all naked for our boyfriend or for your girlfriend?" the pixie teased. "And you, Miss Heaven, are a liar. It's not all about the packaging. You have a ... mmm ... fine product." We laughed.

"I look a mess," Joanne said.

"We have a remedy," I said. "Everybody up. We need a shower." There was a quick scramble and Rose ran into the nearest bathroom to start the water. I carried Joanne in, half afraid she'd still get embarrassed and try to escape. She just stayed hugged as tightly to me as she could until we stepped into the shower. Then I set her on her feet as Rose, Donna, Rhonda, and Elaine all crowded in with us. We had all six showerheads flowing and Donna and Elaine began washing Joanne as I massaged the shampoo Elaine gave me into Joanne's hair.

"Rose?" Rhonda whispered just loud enough to be heard over the water. "May I ... you know... ?" I glanced over and Rhonda was 'washing' Rose's breasts with both hands.

"Do you need comfort?" Rose asked gently. She pulled Rhonda toward her.

"I don't want to lie. I don't really need comfort. I just like sucking on your nipples." Rose pulled Rhonda's head to her left breast and sighed as Rhonda began sucking and tonguing her nipple.

"I think we might amend the rule, baby. I like it, too."

We managed to get all of us clean and I believe Rose was the only one to suffer a little death. Joanne looked at herself in the mirror as we brushed our teeth. I think the girls bought all the toothbrushes Walgreen's had when they stocked the bathrooms. Joanne paused when she'd finished and looked at the rest of us in the mirror.

"I have never been naked with more than one person at a time. It's not going to be an orgy, is it?" she asked.

"Oh no," Rose assured her. "Probably only eight or ten of us will be making love."

"Out of how many?" Joanne squeaked.

"Well, with you in the room, too, that makes eighteen."

"I'm not ready to..."

"Explicit requests and explicit permissions, Heaven," Rhonda said firmly. "Not even Brian is going to try to have sex with you."

"Well..."

"Wait!" I said, adding things up. "How did we get to eighteen?"

"You might not have noticed in all the confusion this week," Rose said. "Sora and Tim moved up here Sunday so that the guest rooms downstairs would be clear. They didn't want to accidentally run out of the guest room to the bathroom in the middle of something."

"Where... ?"

"They have the bed over next to Josh, Cassie, and Mary. Don't worry, Joanne. There's plenty of room for you and we'd love to have you join us."


We went with Joanne's comfort zone and I ended up holding her in the chair all night instead of being in bed with the rest of the family. But holding naked Heaven in my lap all night has never been a problem for me. She gave me explicit permission to hold her breasts as we slept. I had to hold one in my mouth as I helped her relax enough to go to sleep. My hand was busy with the other permission she gave me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.