Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

30: Breakup

Coming of Age Sex Story: 30: Breakup - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

We all agreed to take the weekend off. Rhonda was reluctant, but Rose explained that it was important that the younger clan members who would be working for her much of the summer needed to see that she felt they were important. It made sense. Only those of us who graduated from St. Joe Valley and were in Casa del Fuego, Casa del Agua, and Casa de la Tierra were going up to Mishawaka. Fuego and Agua had hearthmates graduating and Brenda had the pool.

Brenda, Carl, and Louise took off on Friday to prepare the party. On Saturday morning, we loaded up our caravan. It was about as full as I'd ever had the Suburban for hauling people. Rhonda, Donna, Rose, Whitney, Samantha, and Sora all piled into the truck. Liz, Nicki, and Elaine rode with Josh and Cassie. Behind us, Doug, Doreen, Rachel, and Sandy were all going to welcome George into the fold.

We all stopped to see Mom, Dad, and Anna on our way and completely overwhelmed them. I think they were glad we stopped by and that Doreen had come. Mom completely ignored the rest of us and immediately went to hug the mother-to-be of her next grandchild. It was really sweet. We told Dad and Anna about the new horses and about Larry and Theresa being homeless, too. Anna wanted to know how the summer production was coming and no one could believe how much was going on.

"I think we need to move forward with the house," Anna said. "We need to talk to Ron and to the guys in Nappanee, but we have all the drawings that Rachel did. You'll have two barns and a bunkhouse, but you are still missing the original farmhouse. I think we should go ahead and build it. Putting in the improvements to the loft of the barn and getting the foundation for the new duplex hardly put a dent in the settlement money. I can afford to build the house to our specification and you'll still have room above the studio for next year's flock of new kids. Maybe you could invite Larry and Theresa to be the dorm parents. It wouldn't take much to fix up your bedroom as a nice apartment."

"Anna-Mom, I love you," Rhonda said, flinging herself into Anna's arms. "You've always been so nice to me and helped me so much. I love my hearthmates, but I'm putting them through hell this summer. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Rhonda actually curled up in Anna's lap like a baby. I got a glimpse of what was aggravating her this summer. She thought she was hurting us.

The new house would certainly not be ready for us to move into before our production hell was over, but we could all see a possibility for the fall if they could get it constructed by then.


We picked up Mary on the way to Brenda's house and just wedged her into the last available spot in the truck. There had been a time when I considered just ditching the middle seats because we hauled so much stuff in the truck. Now I was glad for every one of the eight passenger seats.

As soon as we were out of the car, Mary launched herself at Cassie and Josh, hugging them and squealing about how much she missed them. I suppose it had been hard on her for the past five weeks since Bethel classes let out for the summer and Josh and Cassie came to Bloomington. When we finally made it to the pool, though, Mary was all over me.

"Rose said I could be your party date," she breathed in my ear. Damn! That counteracted the effect of the cold pool water.

"Mary, I would love to be your party date."

"I give you explicit permission to touch me inside or outside my clothes as long as it seems appropriate at the moment and we aren't making a spectacle of ourselves. The only thing I'm saving for us is penetration, lover. And I have half a notion to just pull my suit aside here in the pool and have you fuck me," she giggled as she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me.

"Mary, my love, I give you the same explicit permission. Just try not to embarrass either of us, okay?" I laughed.

"You could hold my butt and carry me all around the pool to start. Then I'll let the juniors have a go at you," she said. "They can't wait!"

Oh boy! What next?


I always thought Sugar was the mistress of the sexy pool games, but the younger clan had come up with their own. In Dolphins and Sharks, the girls all gathered in the center of the pool as dolphins and the guys circled around as sharks. A shark could attack and 'capture' a dolphin, but any two dolphins could attack and capture a shark. Once captured, you were privileged to a make out session until there were no more sharks or dolphins to be captured. Either way, you won, but the guys quickly discovered that it was a benefit to capture or be captured early in the game.

Then we played frozen t-shirt. We were divided into teams of four and each team was given a t-shirt that had been soaked in water, wadded up, and frozen for the past three days. We had to get it thawed enough that we could get it on one of our teammates. The first team that had a player in the frozen t-shirt won. Of course, no one actually wanted to put the t-shirt on while it was still frozen and when Nicki finally pulled one over her head, the shape of her nipples was pronounced.

The party continued in the typical vein of Brenda's end-of-year parties. Her parents had abandoned the premises and Brenda, Carl, and Louise prepared the food and hosted the party. She, at least, was having a great time when we got to the basement.

"We all know what time it is," Brenda announced. "And I promise that when we are all out of high school and everyone is in Bloomington, we will continue this year-end tradition. Brian and..." she swung her finger around the room pointing at nearly every person there. "Theresa!" Oh shit!

I followed Theresa to the closet as everyone called out, "Seven minutes in heaven!"

"I don't know what you've heard," I said as I heard her rustling around in the dark. She managed to jab me with her elbow. "But seven minutes isn't really enough time to do anything too dramatic. Whatever you want, though. We can just..." Theresa slammed her body into mine and put her lips on mine.

Her naked body.

"I don't suppose you have a condom, do you?" she asked as she licked my ear.

"Uh, not on me," I gasped. But she felt so good as my hands explored her front and back.

"You should be better prepared. I hope you will be this summer. Use your mouth on me. Okay? Please?"

I'm only a guy. And Theresa is damned cute. She's the oldest of the girls who would be seniors next year. I went down on her as she leaned back, pulling my head to her pussy. As I was licking, I explored with my fingers and found her passage unobstructed.

"Yesss," she hissed. "Put it in me. Don't worry. I haven't been saving myself for you. Stick it in. Make me come." With each phrase she spoke, her voice was becoming louder. I did my best to get her off with two fingers up inside and my mouth latched onto her clit. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed.

"And seven minutes is up," Brenda said as she opened the door. Theresa fell backwards out of the closet and I followed with my mouth still between her legs.

"Oh, shit, that was good," Theresa sighed. She looked around from where she was lying as I pulled myself out from between her legs. I looked back in the closet and found her bikini. "What?" she said as she looked at our clan cousins. "Brenda said he'd made love to every seventeen year old he'd had in the closet. What are you staring at?" Our cousins all applauded.

"We all faked it," Louise said. "Brenda! You're gonna get it now!" Brenda took off screaming with Louise and Carl right behind. That broke the shock and we all started laughing.


Mary cuddled next to me all night as we camped on the floor in Brenda's basement. Once Brenda, Louise, and Carl had disappeared up the stairs, they didn't return. We didn't continue playing seven minutes, but hung out talking about when everyone was coming down to Bloomington. Mary kissed me and then proceeded to lick all around my lips.

"I think I'm going to have to get to know Theresa a lot better this summer," she giggled. "You could put your fingers in my pussy now. Or do we need to go to the closet?"

We didn't go to the closet, nor did I take my fingers away from her wet pussy all night long. She stayed beside me and slept with her hand in my trunks, gripping my cock. On the other side of me, different girls cuddled up during the night. Theresa was hauled away by Lexi as soon as she tried to lie down next to me.

"You had yours, TK," Lexi growled. "I haven't had a Brian orgasm in ... a long time." I didn't need to do much to help her when she threw a leg over my thigh and ground herself against me until she moaned her climax. "That will do for a week," she sighed. "You'll save a little time for us this summer, won't you, Brian?"

"I'll try, sweetheart. But we've got so much work to do this summer, building the barn will look like child's play. Just be sure you come to me and remind me if I'm neglecting you, okay?"

"Okay. I might not love you as much as my sister does, but I love you a lot, you know."


Rhonda was next to me when I woke up in the morning and waited for me to start talking to her. I glanced at Mary and even though her eyes were closed, her hips pushed forward at my fingers a little. She'd been wet all night and still had a good grip on my cock. Not a hard grip, but insistent.

"The night before graduation is something else, isn't it? Or maybe it's just the end of the school year. It's our one year anniversary, love!" I whispered to Rhonda. "I can't believe what Theresa did in the closet. Or what I did, I guess. Um ... I'd guess that there is going to be a repeat of that sometime this summer. She was really tasty." Rhonda pulled her top off and threw a leg over me, bumping knees with Mary. Her hand slid into my trunks to join Mary's.

"You found Mary. She's been holding my cock all night. Rose tried to crawl up in her usual place and gave up. I've had the fingers of my left hand in or on Mary's pussy all night long. As wet as she is, I'll bet my fingers are all shriveled and wrinkly." Mary squeezed my cock gently and both girls stroked up and down it. "Mary really likes it when I get a finger on each side of her clit and do little pulses, pinching them together." Mary moaned. Rhonda pulled her bottoms off and started sliding up and down my leg. "You want to try that, too? Let me get my hand down there." We shifted a little and Rhonda's new position was an exact reflection of Mary's. I found her damp. She wasn't dripping like Mary had been all night long, but she was slippery. She nipped at my shoulder a little. From their movements on my fingers, I knew both girls were wide awake and listening.

"You should know what I'm going to do to Mary," I continued to whisper. "Not this morning or today, but very soon. I'm going to make love to her. It's going to be really slow. She's a virgin, you know. When she takes that last step, I want her to remember it as the most wonderful thing she's ever done. I'll start by kissing her. Mary has very dreamy kisses. It might take me an hour of just kissing her and telling her how much I love her before I do anything else. By anything, I don't just mean pinching her nipples, even though I know she likes that. I mean things like kissing her ears and down her neck. I just love the shape of Mary's neck and shoulders. I hope she's okay with me spending another hour just kissing around her shoulders and licking that little spot on the inside of her elbow that makes her jump." Both girls jumped as I said that and their hands picked up precome from my cock to spread around.

"I wonder if her feet and toes are as sensitive as yours are. I think I'll spend about an hour just licking her toes and up the inside of her legs. I know the spot behind her knees is as sensitive as the spot by her elbow. I wonder if she'll come just from me sucking on her toes one at a time and sticking my tongue between them." I felt a gush of fresh liquid from Rhonda's pussy as I described the kind of attention I'd pay to Mary's feet. Both girls were rocking against my fingers as they stroked my cock. I was getting a little short of breath myself.

"When the big moment comes, Mary will be looking into my eyes as my cock nudges her pussy lips apart. She'll wonder what I'm waiting for—why I haven't pushed through her barrier and into her vagina. But I'll just stay there, waiting. Finally, she will say, 'Please put your cock in me and take my virginity, ' and I'll push. You see, I can't do a thing like that without explicit permission." That was as far as I got in my story. Both girls came on my fingers and in three more strokes, I spurted. I kissed Rhonda and then turned my head to kiss Mary.

"I counted four hours that you were going to take to make love to me," Mary whispered. "I might die. I love you."


We were all gathered in the bleachers as we watched Mary and George cross the platform to receive their diplomas. The new principal, Comstock, announced that they would be moving to Bloomington to attend IU. He seemed like a nice guy. A lot younger than Principal Darnell who retired last spring.

We went through the receiving line, congratulating grads we knew. I even shook Barry's hand and congratulated him on getting his diploma. I noticed that the principal didn't give any indication of Barry's plans after graduation.

I gave George a hug and asked when he would be down. He told me that he and Leonard had talked about driving down together on Tuesday if that was okay. Okay? Hell yes! And then there was Mary. She was beaming and gave each of us a big kiss, paying special attention to Rhonda and causing a couple hoots from nearby grads. She kissed me with equal fervor.

"Just so you know, it wasn't your imagination. I wasn't wearing panties when I crossed the stage to get my diploma. I'm still not." I'd told her a long time ago that I'd be wondering if she had anything under her gown, so I was prepared.

"I know," I whispered in her ear. "I could see the wet spot on the back of your gown." Her eyes popped open and she immediately reached to feel the back of her gown.

"You!" she squealed. She broke down laughing. "Just for that, I'm going to make you wait with your cock poised at my pussy lips while I consider carefully whether I want you to take my virginity. Like for about an hour."


We went to the party at Mary's house as soon as we left graduation, but then we had to head back home. Three of us had class in the morning and we needed to put the finishing touches on the loft before we started filling the two dormitories. The first of our younger clan cousins would start arriving tomorrow. They really had no idea how much work was ahead of them.

We did a little shuffling around and Liz, Elaine, Nicki, and Cassie all moved to my car while Rhonda, Donna, Sora, and Samantha moved to Josh's. Elaine cuddled up next to me in the front seat.

"I know you have some reading to do when we get back, but do you think you could spend some time with me in front of the fireplace tonight?" Elaine asked.

"I would love to, Elaine. I have an idea. If it's still raining, let's take off all our clothes and go dancing in the yard. Then we can rinse off in the outdoor showers, go in and build a fire in the fireplace, and make love there all night long."

"Oh! That's so much better than what I was thinking," she grinned.

"What were you thinking?"

"That we'd talk about our production schedule and how we're doing our shows this summer," she giggled. "I wanted to test some new material on you."


Ultimately, we decided that building the fire before we went out for our walk was a good idea because the rain was not particularly warm. I did dance my little redheaded lover around the yard, though. Eventually, we ended up in front of the fire.

Someone had made up a bedroll on the floor for us. There was still activity in the living area when we got there. A couple girls were in the kitchen. Jennifer and Courtney were cuddled in the big throne chair. Rhonda and Samantha were in Stall One with the door open. There were some giggles coming from upstairs as people were getting ready for bed. I tossed another log on the fire and sat on the blankets behind Elaine to brush out her hair. We did talk about the production and how she was getting along with the monologues she had to memorize.

"They aren't all going to be memorized," she admitted. "Not completely. I'll probably have cue cards that I'm reading from, right over there. I'll be depending on Rhonda's magic direction to make it look good."

"She's pretty amazing. How are you going to manage doing two shows a day?"

"It's going to be tricky. You know Rhonda has invited audiences for my show, just like girlfriends for yours. I understand your producer has really done a good job of lining up guests for your show. Don't let your little tiff with her ruin the production," Elaine advised.

"I think we're past it—at least as far as I'm concerned. Rhonda said everything seemed normal again by Friday. In fact, we're going to try to shoot at least half of my one-minute spots before we ever get to the six-week camp. They're out here half the time anyway. The idea that production doesn't start until July 8 is kind of misleading."

"There's no doubt we are in production right now. We're going to do a couple more test shoots on my stage next week, too. Sora, Rose, and Brenda have to practice with the new platforms their director/producer ordered. And they have to choreograph their 27 minutes. Theirs is the hardest show of all. It's really a workout!"

I pulled Elaine into my arms and kissed her tenderly. She melted into my arms and my kiss with all her body. All our other hearthmates had gone to bed.

"You know, we managed to get your part of the evening plan out of the way," I said. "We talked about production and schedule. Can we get back to my part of the evening plan?"

"What part was that?"

"The part where I ask you for your explicit permission to make love to you all night in front of the fire with nothing between us. Elaine, may I make love to you bareback tonight?"

"Yes, Brian. That was my plan all along."


We did sleep a little. Not until after we'd made very slow, very gentle love and I'd filled her with my semen.

"It's a first time for me, my love," Elaine whispered. "I've never made love to a man without a condom. I'm so glad it is you."

"You know, every time I watch your show, I'm going to think, that's where I made love to my beautiful girlfriend, my cónyuge, the hostess who is entertaining everyone here. No one else will know how I kept moving inside you until we both came a second time."

"Except those who see the tape from camera two," Elaine sighed. What? I jerked around to look at where the cameras were stored. "I'm kidding," Elaine laughed. "But next time you watch me film, observe where camera two is pointed. You'll be able to imagine the two of us making love again in front of the fire."


I was glad all the others didn't arrive at the same time. Rich, Lexi, Judy, and Susan came in on Monday. They started their tenure by painting. There was no furniture in the dormitories yet, so they all sacked out on the floor in front of the fireplace. We wouldn't be doing that much longer. After trying a desk and different chairs, we ended up with two nice leather chairs from Ethan Allen in exchange for credit on the program. There was a simple table between the chairs where the guest and host could set their water glasses.

George, Leonard, and Nancy arrived on Tuesday. They finished the painting and did several runs to Mattress King to get beds and box springs. Dawn worked with them since she would officially be in the dormitory, but she'd been spending a lot of nights in our room. When she saw George, though, that changed. It changed like lights coming on and sparks flying. You could see the electricity between the two. I never figured Dawn would go for a younger guy. In fact, I thought that was why she was seldom more than friendly to me. Dawn would be a senior this year. But age didn't seem to have anything to do with the way those two clicked.

"George, we need to talk," I said after forms on Wednesday morning. At least we weren't expecting any others here until Friday.

"Yes, Patrón," he said. He looked as guilty as his formality sounded.

"You screwed things up with Theresa when you started dating Pam. Are you repeating that with Dawn?"

"Oh! No! I'm not!" he practically shouted. "I get it. I thought I'd done something wrong. Pam ... we set an end-time for our relationship a few months ago. We agreed that we were going to have as much fun as we could while we were both in high school, but at my graduation we were officially not a couple."

"Have you confirmed that with her since graduation, or is she coming down here thinking everything is still going strong?"

"No. That's why I came down with Leonard and Nancy. We had a great time Sunday and then said we were officially no longer a couple, but she'd see me down here this weekend. I'm not cheating on anybody."

"Okay. Good. I guess that relieves me, mostly."

"I thought you were going to reprimand me for flirting with one of your girlfriends," George said sheepishly. "I didn't mean to step into your territory. I should have asked."

"That, you don't have to worry about. I like Dawn and she has spent a lot of time in our room because there wasn't any place else to go. She plans to move into the dormitory with the other girls, except she might seek shelter with us if it gets too juvenile," I said. "You've got to remember that Dawn will be a senior this year. She's older than most of us."

"Yeah. She was fun to flirt with but I don't suppose she'd want to hang out with a freshman when the school year starts. Thanks for the warning, Bri," George said. He went off to start working with the crew that was enclosing the back stairs. Damn, but I think that kid is just clueless.


Monte, Ross, and Pam arrived on Friday. Still no Mary. When I got home after my Friday class, I was dragged to the dormitories to inspect how they'd been finished and decorated. After all the younger clan started arriving on Monday, we'd all started wearing clothes. Granted, it wasn't much. The preferred wear for girls still seemed to be bikinis unless we were expecting company. Thursday afternoon there had been a mad scramble when the production crew started arriving to do another test shoot with Elaine on her new set. Rhonda laid down the law about appropriate attire and that everyone was responsible for checking the production board each day before they ran around undressed.

So when I went upstairs to review the construction, I wasn't surprised to find the guys in cut-offs and t-shirts. Their room was 18'x20' and they had opted to treat it like a barracks. The large single beds were lined up sticking out from the side walls. The closets were at the hallway end of the room. Every bed was neatly made and there was a footlocker at the end of each bed. Carl let me into the room and the five guys were all standing at attention next to their beds. I looked at Carl and he busted out laughing. That triggered all the other guys as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.