Living Next Door to Heaven 2
23: Compañera

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 23: Compañera - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

"Didn't you get enough sex this week to last a lifetime?" Liz asked as I pumped into her. I'd told her to saddle two horses and get ready to ride. Then I'd been daring and rode over to the last property on the trail, found a soft spot in the woods, and fucked her for the past half hour. She was sweating in the cool March air and her nipples were hard as pebbles that I kept sucking into my mouth and beating with my tongue.

"I had enough sex this week with Doreen to last at least for a few days. But I missed you, my cónyuge. I can never get enough of your sweet red-haired pussy."

"Oh, Brian! Fuck it some more! Fuck me! I love you!"

I had to hold Liz for another half hour before we'd recovered enough to get dressed and back on our horses. She was dragging ass by the time we got all the way to the corral. She looked at me plaintively and I waved her toward the house. I took care of brushing down both horses and cooling them off. I was going to need the time to recharge. I had a lot of neglected lovers.


It was a long day. I didn't make love to all the girls, but I spent good quality time with each of them. Rhonda and Samantha both cuddled on my lap for a long time Friday afternoon. I was surprised that they both seemed to need the same thing. I held them close while they kissed each other. They turned to me and we tried a three-way kiss, but the only ones who seemed to be able to get everything going the right direction on a three-way were Jennifer and Courtney. We shared simple, loving kisses with each other and fell asleep together.

Jennifer and Courtney were a little more demanding. Elaine would not return from her first week after break until Saturday morning. Rose and Whitney shocked me as they parked on their knees at the edge of the bed and waggled their butts at me.

"You can switch from one right into the other," Rose said. "For as long as you want. As long as we both come a couple times, you can come in whichever of us you want to. Or you can pull out and come all over both of us. Just love us, Brian. Just love us."

What a difference. My shortest and my tallest cónyuge. Believe me, it was a challenge to reach at times. We all laughed and finally moved to the edge where there was a lower mattress next to the top level. Whitney knelt on the lower and Rose on the higher. It was going to be hard for me to come again, no matter how exquisite the targets were. As a result, both flopped forward exhausted before I'd unloaded. We were ready for sleep, even though I had a pole sticking up from my middle as I flopped on my back between the two girls.

"Didn't you come in either of us?" Whitney asked plaintively. "Do I have to beat the come out of you in the morning?" I laughed a little nervously.

"Maybe I could help with that," Sora whispered, crawling up my body from the foot of the bed.

I hadn't made love to Sora since she started dating Tim. They seemed to be getting along well.

"Is everything okay, Sora?"

"I'm still your compañera, aren't I?" she asked as she put a condom on me. I wasn't flagging under her gentle coaxing.

"Of course you are, darling," I said. "That doesn't require you to have sex with me."

"Can we make love, then?" she asked. She'd moved up far enough that if I didn't make a decision fast it would be too late to make one. I voted by pulling her toward me and down onto my prick. Sora is incredibly flexible and our lovemaking in the past had often been rather athletic. Tonight she stretched out on me and simply kissed me while she worked her vaginal muscles. "Lie still, baby," she whispered. "Let me do the work."

Sora. Well, Sora can do all the work while lying perfectly still. She is the only person who holds a candle to Whitney when it comes to muscle control. Having an acrobat for a lover sounds so cliché. But eventually, Sora moved her hands down next to our abdomens and lifted herself. She arched her back in such a way that the only point of contact between us was where my cock continued to slide in and out of her. When I started to come, she clamped down on me so tightly it nearly cut off the flow, but instead Sora whined out her orgasm in harmony with my own.


"I have a question," Sora said. "For all our casa, but especially those gathered here now. I have a meet tomorrow. It's the Hoosier Invitational Gymnastics meet and will have eight teams competing. It's the only meet that will be held here at IU. In two weeks, those of us who qualify will go to the NAIG National Competition in Philadelphia."

"We're all coming to watch you, Sora," Rose said. She was still looking in awe at our gymnastic hearthmate.

"Thank you. Even though there haven't been any local meets, you've all been very supportive," Sora said. "But after the meet ... What I was wondering was if it would be okay to have Tim over." We were all readily agreeing. "For the night." Everyone went silent. "I know it would be difficult to have another guy—especially a really hetero guy—show up in our room. It took a little getting used to Josh before we were all comfortable and we all knew him. I'm not asking that. I was wondering if anyone would object, though, if he started hanging around and if the two of us spent the night in the guest room."

"Do you think he'll be okay with it?" Rose asked. "With everything?"

"Tim and I haven't made love yet," Sora said. "We're ready. I want to do it here and not among a bunch of sorority sisters. But what we have done is talk. A lot. We've been going out since Christmas. That's some kind of campus record for a couple to be dating without having sex. I've kind of told him everything."

"Everything?" I asked.

"Yes, Brian. I told him you were my compañera and that sometimes we made love with each other."

"He's okay with that?" Liz asked. "That brings him up in my estimation."

"Well, he wants to be the one I turn to. And I think he might be. But, yeah. He knew I was going to make love to Brian before my competition tomorrow," Sora said. She kissed me softly.

"Was that a goodbye fuck?" I asked. It was the one thing I swore I'd never do. I was a little miffed.

"I don't think so," Sora said. "I hope we were making love. Weren't we, Brian?" Tears sparkled in her eyes.

"I love you, Sora. I already let you go before tonight. You didn't have to come back to get permission to be with Tim," I said.

"I'm not asking permission to be with him," she clarified. "I'm asking permission to be with him here. We've pretty much accepted Adam and Angela into the clan and they spend time with us here. Even Warren, Dawn, and Cathy are here almost every weekend. They aren't part of our casa. I don't know if Tim will be able to do that or not. I just know that any boy who claims me will have to accept and be accepted by my hearthmates. I want it clear from the outset that I belong here, with or without him."


Our incredibly huge home was becoming too small. We'd only set aside one of the six stalls on the main floor as a guest room. Adam and Warren had occupied it most weekends. I was glad Warren was working into our routine and he even participated in morning forms when he was with us. Jennifer and Liz had openly wondered if he was bi. Angela spent most weekends with us and was always welcomed upstairs. She'd had a little difficulty adjusting to Josh being in the room, but they worked it out. I saw them hug each other before he and Cassie left last weekend. Angela had gone to her mother's house for spring break.

If Sora wanted Tim to be with us, we needed to convert another of the stalls for guests. We had two set up that way when we did our dinner for Professor and Mrs. Phillips and for Harvey and Miss Polly.

What do you think, Sweetie? Am I obsessing over nothing? It seems like we are more than just Casa del Fuego here in the barn. We need to ask Adam, Warren, and Angela to sign our charter if they are going to become a part of the Clan of the Heart. Then Tim? And what if he becomes a member of the clan but then he and Sora break up? We need a place for them that is separate, but is a part of our family. I just don't know how to handle this.

I finished kneading the bread I was making and set it to rise. I dusted off my hands and cleaned the counters. I could go back upstairs for another hour of sleep, but I chose the big chair in front of the cold fireplace instead. I hadn't been sitting there more than five minutes before my little pixie girlfriend curled up in my lap.

"You tickled my head funny this morning," she said. "I love you, Brian Frost. Remember, you are not alone. You never have to stand alone." I wrapped her in my arms and we fell asleep.


"You know Adam and Warren will be here tonight," Courtney said as she chomped a piece of bread still warm from the oven. "And so will Angela. God! This is so good that if anyone else knew what we have in the morning there would be sleeping bags rolled out all over the floor." We all giggled, broke off some more bread, and added our favorite smears. I always made sure there was soft butter by the time the bread came out of the oven. That was the way I liked it best: butter spread thick and melting into the warm loaf. Sora had left for the gym before forms. I'd kissed her goodbye and wished her luck with a little swat on her butt.

"I feel like Whitney before a game," Sora had said. "I'm all energized."

"So I was thinking," Courtney said, "that for tonight—well, this weekend, probably—we could move your library into the computer room. We really only split them because we had so much space. But there is plenty of room for all of it in one room. Then we can fix a second guest room in stall five. It's only temporary, Brian. We don't want to displace your private space." She kissed me and I tasted honey on her lips. I had to make sure I'd licked them clean.

"Since it's temporary—at the moment—why don't we just set up a bed in the library and not move anything," I suggested. "Making up a special room might put undue pressure on Sora. I don't think it will, but if it doesn't work out the way Sora has planned, she should feel free to leave Tim in the spare room and come to bed with the rest of us."

"That's a great idea," Jennifer seconded. "Brian, you are the only boy who is here full time. You should always have a place you can retreat to. This will work for this weekend, but we need to think of a long-term solution to having non-casa clan members with us."

"Well, for now, why don't we get a nice welcome space for our new lovers to occupy," I suggested. We went to work and even though it wasn't a huge bed, we managed to arrange stall five so it was an inviting chamber for a night or weekend. I looked at it a little longingly. There were so many demands on my time and energy, maybe I needed to spend a night apart occasionally. I was almost overwhelmed with the number of relationships I had. Almost.


Sora won first in the vault and fifth overall in the competition. The IU team placed third. I hadn't seen Sora doing floor exercises since she was a cheerleader. She flew! I thought no one could touch her performance, but Ohio State had a girl who blew everyone away. This girl was definitely heading for the Olympics. She won the floor exercises, uneven bars, and balance beam. Still, Sora was amazing. Our men's gymnastics team did well, too. This was definitely the place to see incredible bodies—whether you were into men or women.

Gymnastics is a chaotic sport. There were eight teams competing. Each team had six to ten men and six to ten women. The women competed in floor exercises—which is like tumbling taken to the highest level—uneven parallel bars, balance beam, and vault. The men compete in pommel horse, rings, parallel bars, vault, floor exercise, and high bar. All the events take place simultaneously. The teams move from event to event together, which makes it possible to watch your team in all the events. But you only see scattered other teams as your team waits for its turn. It still makes for a long event. We headed home about four.


I was met by a flying girlfriend when I got home. Donna was in my arms before I'd dropped my keys in the tray by the door.

"I love you. I love you. I love you!" she squealed as she peppered my face with kisses.

"Welcome home, compañera!" I said. "Mmm. I love feeling your naked body all over me. Maybe I should get my clothes off, too."

"I am so wicked," Donna laughed. "I can hardly wait to get home so I can get naked. My dorm roommate has begun to suspect that I'm a closet nudist."

"You know we're having company tonight," I said. "I need to help get dinner ready and you might not be comfortable being nude when there is another hetero guy in the room."

"He's the one who has to get used to it," Donna said. "Rhonda and Liz filled Elaine and me in on all the details while we were getting things prepped. Dinner is under control. Take your clothes off and cuddle with me." We headed for the fireplace and cuddled in the big chair.

"I'm not sure about everyone being naked when Tim gets here," I said. Angela and Adam were both relaxing by the fire with Jennifer and Courtney. They were playing some kind of board game.

"I wouldn't worry too much about Tim," Adam said. "I've been working with him on basic forms since football season ended. It's given us a lot of time to talk. And by the way, Tim knows I'm gay, so you don't have to worry about accidentally saying something. You guys have all been really great about that."

"Where's Warren?" I asked.

"He was home in Iowa for the break and is driving back today. He'll probably stop by his apartment before he comes out here," Adam said. "But I've been taking the opportunity to answer some of Tim's questions. He was here for the Valentine's Day Dance and no matter how proper we all tried to be, there was no question in his mind that you all have a unique living arrangement. I think it's one of the reasons he's taken it so slow and easy with Sora. If he spends the night with her, he's decided on more than just her."

"Now kiss me," Donna demanded. "I've missed you."


"Talk to him, please?" Sora asked me when she came out of the new guestroom where she and Tim had stashed his overnight bag. She had come out of the room naked and I couldn't help but admire the body I'd seen performing during the afternoon. She pulled my hand around her waist and kissed me softly. "He's really nervous." I nodded and knocked on the door before I opened it and went in. Tim was standing there in his boxers.

"Um ... uh ... Patrón. Hi. I ... uh..."

"Tim, enough with the titles. We're just people. I wish they'd never started with that. It's just a game they play," I said. "What's the problem, Tim?"

"Yeah. Right. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. I know I'm an outsider and I thought I'd be okay with this. But, I'm like, hard. There's a bunch of beautiful, naked women out there ... and there's Sora. What will they think?"

"They'll think you noticed us," Rose said from behind me. She'd apparently followed me in without me seeing her. "Tim, we'd all like you to be comfortable here at Casa del Fuego. We all understand the basic functions of the human body. You might get a few stares, but you are welcome to return them."

"Matrón, I really, really like Sora and I don't want her to think I can't control myself or that it isn't her that turns me on. But I'm a guy. Even standing here with your cónyuge, I can't help but respond to how beautiful you are. Naked," Tim said.

"Do you want to join us tonight, Tim?" I asked. "I don't mean sign papers or go to bed with all of us. I'm just asking if you'd like to experience nude life for an evening. I promise that as long as you don't try to put your cock where it isn't invited, no one is going to mind if you are soft, hard, or half-mast."

"Yeah. I'd like to."

"Let me give you a hand getting out of those boxers," Rose said. "They're cute, by the way. Sora might want you parading around in them just for entertainment." Tim didn't have an opportunity to object. Rose simply reached over and gently pulled his pants down, carefully pulling the waistband out so it didn't catch on his cock. He was well-built, I had to say that for him. "Uh ... Tim?" Rose said as she stared at his erection. "Has Sora actually seen this before?"

"Not really. We've fooled around a bit, but not naked."

"Follow me. She is going to be so pleased." That finally broke the tension and we all started laughing. There was no big entrance when we came out of the bedroom. Sora was waiting for us and gave Tim a kiss that sure looked like it was filled with promise if not intent. She handed Tim a towel and we all sat at the table to celebrate Sora's competition. Tim was relieved a little since that put his privates out of sight, but I had a feeling he wasn't going to soften up anytime soon.


Donna was purring in my ear, and my cock was finally starting to soften in her. Rhonda was cuddled so closely to the two of us that she'd had an orgasm at the same time. I had a feeling her sister's fingers had been busy.

"I had an incident this week," Rhonda whispered to her sister. "I'm okay now, but I saw a deep dark hole waiting for me and I don't like it."

"What did you do, baby?" Donna asked. She was deeply concerned and shifted so she could hold her sister. I slid to the other side and we sandwiched her.

"I called Dr. McCall. She said I could, any time. I was wondering if, since Brian will be in class this week, you could go up with me so I can see her. She might adjust my meds a little. But I need to see her," Rhonda said. I wished we were both still seeing Dr. McCall every week.

"Of course, I'll go with you. Can you get an appointment?" Donna asked.

"She expects me to call tomorrow afternoon and set something up."

"On Sunday?"

"Dr. McCall really cares about me, Donna. It's so different than when I saw that man in Evansville. He just wanted to give me drugs to make me happy. I didn't feel anything. Dr. McCall said it's okay to be sad sometimes and not to let it bother me. But I don't want to be down all the time. I just want my sister with me. Okay?"

"Yes, it's okay. You tell me when. I'm going to have to leave some of Brian for his other neglected compañera. Maybe you should have some loving from him, now," Donna laughed.

"Well, I am kind of wet from when you were touching me. Brian?"

Oh, yeah.


"Master," Tim said softly as he bowed to Whitney. "I am merely a novice. May I have your permission to attempt to follow your forms this morning?" I could see Whitney struggling not to laugh. Even in this respectful request, you could tell that Tim couldn't keep his eyes off Whitney's tits and pussy. He was about half erect.

"Hmm. We have to work on discipline and focus," Whitney said as if talking to herself. "Take a position in the center of the group. Sora, Courtney, and Sandy! I'd like you lined up in front of Mr. Rubens. Brenda and Rose, would you take positions on either side? Now, novice. You have the three most delectable asses in our clan in front of you. You have the two most desirable pair of tits next to you." Poor Tim. He was a good bit more than half erect, now. "NOW FOCUS ON ME!" Whitney shouted. She began the first form set immediately and we all fell into the movement together. Adam and I flanked her with our clan three rows deep in front of us. In sixty minutes, Tim was gasping for breath, dripping with sweat, and limp as a wet noodle. For that matter, so were the rest of us. We headed for the showers. I noticed Sora pushed Tim ahead of her into the guest bath leaving Adam and Warren to wait their turn in the shower. That one would really only hold two people at a time.


I heard the roar of the engine about three o'clock, but Liz had already jumped up with a scream and run toward the front door. I didn't know what caused the launch of that freckled butt off my lap at first. But by the time Liz threw the front door open, I knew what it was. Nicki had arrived for her spring break. It was a damned shame that I had to start class again in the morning.

Liz was peeling Nicki's leathers off her on the way to the front door as the two girls jumped around. As soon as she walked in the door, Nicki plastered her mouth to mine while Liz kept stripping her of her clothing.

"Just in case anyone needs to know, it's a long fucking way from the Atlantic Ocean to here," Nicki growled when we broke our kiss. "My butt and my pussy are tingling. If someone doesn't get his cock in my twat right now, I'm going to go postal." She looked up. "Oh, hi, Rose. Hey, everybody. Shit! There's another boy here. Three of them! I'm naked!"

"It's okay, baby. They're naked, too," Liz giggled. "You know Adam and Warren. I think Tim finally deflated the last time Sora fucked him. Sora! It's been three hours. He might need another treatment," she called over to our hearthmate. She was lying in his arms over by the fire. We'd all been sprawled out all over the living room trying not to think about going back to school tomorrow.

"Oh, well. I don't care," Nicki said. "Brian, I'm horny as hell. Take me to a shower and a bed. I need you to fuck me. A lot." I'd never heard Nicki quite so demanding.

We all laughed, but Liz and I got Nicki showered and then we fucked. A lot.


The week was just pretty damned chaotic. It was a good thing Rhonda and Donna went to visit their parents Sunday. Once Nicki got there, I didn't have a chance to even think about anything else. They called and said they were spending the night in French Lick and then going up to see Dr. McCall. By the time Nicki, Liz and I emerged from the bedroom, Adam, Warren, Angela, Sora, and Tim had all left to head back to campus. Rose was off visiting Brenda. Jennifer, Courtney, and Samantha were sound asleep in front of the fireplace. Whitney and Elaine were playing cribbage at the dining table. The place seemed empty.

Of course, it started to feel full again by bedtime. Nicki started out by my side, but gave way to Whitney and Elaine when they snuggled in.

And Monday morning, I was back in class, as if spring break had never happened. Except I had two more girlfriends in my bed, wanting to be as close to me as possible, during the limited time we could have together. Rhonda, Donna, Nicki, and Liz all went up to Mishawaka on Wednesday so Rhonda could meet with Dr. McCall. The sisters spent the night with Mom, Dad, and Anna. Nicki and Liz visited their parents who were hanging out together a lot. It was pretty bizarre how that relationship had reached into two such different families. Jean and Ariel were the epitome of upper class white collar workers in a private neighborhood with one daughter. Jean was in his early forties and was a corporate lawyer and a Mason. Lech and Irene Nowicki were blue collar in their mid-fifties and had just gotten their last child of twelve out of the nest. Lech worked on an assembly line and was Catholic. But, like their daughters, the two couples had forged an unusual bond.

That gave me a break to cuddle Jennifer and Courtney in my lap as we tried to study for our Thursday classes. We finally gave up and went to bed, but were all three too tired to play. Thursday night, I had Nicki and Liz cuddled on one side of me with Donna and Rhonda on the other. I woke up Friday morning to the lovely sensation of Rose lying between my legs and nursing on my cock. I suppose it was selfish of me, but it felt so damned good that I just lay still while Rose sucked until I started spurting into her mouth. It startled her, but she just kept sucking and swallowing what I had to give her. She crawled up to my face and kissed me.

"Thank you, lover. I didn't think you'd ever let me finish. Thank you for letting me start your day right," she whispered. "Come on. None of these sleeping beauties need to get up before forms. I'll go downstairs with you to start breakfast."

Actually, Rose did most of the breakfast work. I sat at the desk going over my recipes and script for Saturday's double session of filming. I was living in constant fear of forgetting something. Whitney actually hit me during forms and knocked me over.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.