Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

21: Spring Break

Coming of Age Sex Story: 21: Spring Break - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

We were pretty somber the day after the party. Sheriff Donaldson called to say that Cathy had definitely been drugged, but that she would be all right since we'd alerted him about her condition. Brenda came to collect Dawn first thing in the morning and they went to visit their friend in the hospital. We sat at the table wondering if we could have or should have done something more or different. Both girls were a bit more reserved when we met in class. Cathy gave me a whispered, "Thank you. I'm sorry," but she stayed on the other side of Dawn so I couldn't really give her a hug or anything.

It seemed like our schedule heated up as we raced toward midterms. We got into a rhythm of filming one episode one week and two the next. We had to make sure we had adequate episodes to keep our schedule when school would be out for spring break. We'd be off for two weeks because the week before spring break was midterms. I was getting irritated with my class schedule and was determined to plan next year's schedule better. I was wasting an hour between classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It was good that all my classes were in the old, and arguably most beautiful, part of campus surrounding Dunn's Woods. But they were in four different buildings. It wasn't far to Memorial Union where I could grab a bite of lunch between chemistry and German, but it took fifteen minutes just to go there and get back to the next class, not to mention standing in line for a cup of coffee. There was no time to really find a place to sit and study before I had to get up and leave for class again.

There were several nights that I woke up in the chair by a cold fireplace. Sometimes, someone would have tossed a blanket over me. A few times, one of my cónyuge was curled up asleep on my lap or wedged into the chair next to me. We were all feeling the strain.

I think Whitney might have felt it more than anyone. The Lady Hoosiers dropped four in a row as they headed into the last game of the season. That dropped their record from 15 and 8 to 15 and 12. An NCAA tournament bid was no longer in sight. And Whitney's game had been off. She'd tied as high scorer in one loss, but the two girls together only put up 24 points. She was miserable and surly. After the loss to Purdue on the sixth, she came home and cried in my arms all night. The next morning she beat the shit out of me. I took it and then I fucked her all morning, cutting my physics and chemistry labs.

We finished filming on March 9 and went over all our plans for the last three episodes. Then the entire clan headed to the arena for Whitney's last game of the season. I was pretty amazed that these women went out and played their hearts out and only about 600 fans showed up. But something suddenly clicked for the team. They pulverized Illinois 73-65 while hitting over half their shots from the floor. Whitney was on fire, but her teammates were roaring. Several looked at it as their last hurrah as they would graduate in two months. It was worth putting off studying for midterms just to be there in the joy of winning the last game of the season.

Sunday, though, everyone in the casa was focused on studying, including Whitney. Dawn came over to study biology with Angela and me. I was a little surprised when Cathy came with her. She'd only spoken to me once since the party. I think Dawn had been a little overwhelmed, as well. She'd spent the night naked in our Valentine-decorated bedroom as several pairs and triples celebrated in an appropriate way. I think Rose ended up holding her through a portion of the night and I wondered if an attraction had built there.

"Is it okay if I come and study, too?" Cathy asked at the door. "I ... I want to apologize for my behavior at your party."

"Cathy, you are welcome here," I said. I reached out to hug her and she came to me a little stiffly. I didn't push it.

"He drugged me," she said, bluntly. "I don't offer that as an excuse. I was doing a pretty good job of making an ass of myself before he roofied me. I'm just glad that deputy could see there was a problem and called an ambulance. He nearly killed me. I don't get it. I was going to fuck him anyway. And he gets a slap on the hand and the judge says, 'that's a no-no' like he's a baby. Duane didn't even lose his license for drunk driving. He was just pissed that the sheriff was out there. Pricks. And then Brenda, Louise, and Carl brought Dawn to visit me in the hospital Sunday morning. They were so sweet."

She finally ran down and I assured her again that we welcomed her back. Still, I was a little surprised when she and Dawn both grabbed towels for their chairs and stripped before we studied. There was something about sitting at a table naked with three girls who weren't technically even part of our clan. Especially since Dawn reached over at one point to stroke up my thigh to my balls and found Angela's hand already there. We did manage to study, though, and I thought we'd do okay on the biology midterm.


Monday, Whitney came home at her usual six-thirty. We all figured she'd be there for dinner since the season was over.

"Guess what!" she screamed as she walked through the door. We all turned to look at her. We hadn't seen Whitney this lively in three weeks. "We're going to the tournament Friday!"

"What? NCAA?"

"No. We blew our chance at the NCAA tournament. But the National Women's Invitational Tournament is like a stepping stone to the NCAA. I'm flying out Friday morning to Amarillo."

"Texas? That's like a thousand miles away," Jennifer cried. "There's no way we can get there."

"Don't waste your time," Whitney said. "We're only going to last one game. We're playing the second ranked school in the tournament, Alabama-Birmingham. Besides, you all need to go down to Louisville Saturday and watch Lionel and Lamar."

"That's assuming they make it through the first game on Thursday," I said. "No way can I get down there that night with the public speaking midterm on Friday."

"Oh, they'll make it," Whitney said. "But this is the first post-season the women have had in years and years. Maybe next year we can pull together an NCAA bid."


The public speaking midterm was more of the public speaking class, only longer. Since there were fifty of us in the class and the test required each of us to speak on a prepared topic for ten minutes, the 'midterm' took 500 minutes. Eight hours and twenty minutes. The slot for the final was only two hours, so the previous three classes and the first three classes after spring break were all dedicated to the midterm. If we could have just gone to the class during which we had to speak, it would have been fine. But part of the public speaking course was listening. We had to submit no fewer than twenty-five summary/evaluations of other students' speeches. And some of them were incredibly boring. A few were almost unintelligible.

My own speech was scheduled for the test period on Friday and I did pretty well. We were given our speech topics a month in advance and I was to speak persuasively on any aspect of the Gulf War—Operation Desert Storm. Since the topics were assigned during a time when the war was hot and there were still students protesting outside the library, no one expected it to be over before we gave our speeches. I'd had to rewrite my entire speech in the past week. I'd already sat through eight others with the same topic.

But once the class was over, I was free for a week. I rushed home to find everyone gathered around the radio listening to the re-broadcast of last night's IU men's romp over Coastal Carolina. Yes, we'd all be headed to Louisville on Saturday for the round of 32 where we'd play Florida State. Both Lamar and Lionel had a great game. This was it for Lamar. The NBA draft would be in June and every pro team had a scout at every NCAA tournament game. Even if a team was eliminated in the first round, that didn't mean they had no players who would be picked up. Lamar was on the list of potential draft picks and wanted a good showing in the tournament.

We all had dinner and then went back to the radio. Whitney's game was at eight o'clock our time and when the other casa showed up to join us, we popped corn and handed out soft drinks. Lionel and Lamar had a ten o'clock curfew because of tomorrow's game, but they'd stay through the first half, at least.

Wow! We were all as blown away as Alabama-Birmingham was. Whitney scored twenty points. Zan pumped in thirty. They set a women's scoring record knocking out the second seed team 110-71. They were on fire and all of us were hoarse from yelling as we listened to the game.


We all drove down to Louisville to watch Lamar and Lionel lead the team to an 82-61 victory over Florida State, Saturday. We were headed to the sweet sixteen. But we were glued to the radio on the way home as we listened to Whitney sink nineteen to become the high scorer as we knocked out fourth seed Houston in a closer contest, 80-76. We were in the finals!

There was a lot of sex when we got home Saturday night. We didn't really sleep much and spent Sunday morning in bed. Josh and Cassie had to go home Sunday afternoon since Bethel's spring break was a week earlier than ours. Mary hadn't come down yet because her spring break wasn't until the first week of April. Both Nicki and Donna had spring break the week after ours. Elaine had been with us all week this past week, but she would return to class Monday. Then she'd be in production for her final show at UIndy for the next month. Sometimes I just wished all the colleges would get together and have one schedule. I suppose then the entire economy would shut down, or something, as every college student east of the Mississippi descended on Florida the same week.

We settled down during the course of the day. Casa del Agua and Casa de le Tierra joined us at eight to listen to the game. It was a good game, but we lost by three to Santa Clara. I knew Whitney would be disappointed, but overall, it was a good ending to the season to be runner up in the NWIT. They had a lot to look forward to next season.

Eating popcorn and talking weren't the only things going on next to the fireplace that night. Having Doreen curl up naked in my lap created a kind of tension and expectation in the room. It wasn't that we weren't used to having all of us at El Rancho del Corazón naked. It had become unusual, though, for there to be so much sexual energy in the room. I thought we'd burned all that up the night before. But Doreen was setting the pace. All through the evening, she kept my cock in her hand, against her legs, or even shifting around occasionally to drag it through her moist pussy.

Sandy, Rachel, and Doug were wrapped in a blanket and leaning against our chair. I knew Doug's hand was always touching his sister—petting her thigh and even resting on her tummy. People would shift around a little and Rachel or Sandy would kneel to kiss Doreen and me, often dipping their fingers into her pussy or stroking my cock.

Rose sat on the arm, almost sliding into the big chair with us as she hugged and petted us. Each of my cónyuge rotated into the mix, as did Brenda and Louise. Carl even reached over and kissed Doreen lightly. Sora had come to the barn about mid-morning without Tim. She was as naked and loving as all our clan.

"This is it, isn't it?" I whispered to Doreen when the game ended.

"Everyone wants to be there," she giggled. "How weird is that?"

"All things considered, it's low on the weird scale. How are you doing?"

"It's a miracle you haven't just slipped in while we sat here. I'm so wet and open, maybe you did slip in and I didn't notice," she said. She nuzzled against my neck, sending goosebumps down my arms.

"When I slip in, I intend for you to notice. It just seems like a lot of emphasis to put on one act," I said.

"It's just the kick-off. I'm taking the whole week off work."

"Oh, wow!"

"I don't expect you to make love to me all the time, Brian, but I intend to be available all the time. You want this, too, don't you?"

"I do, Doreen. I thought a lot about it. When we all signed our little agreement about responsibilities, I realized I really wanted it. I want to look into your eyes as we rock together and know that when we come, we're creating a little life in your tummy. I want to watch you grow round with our child. I want to be there when you deliver and hold our baby in my arms while she's still wet and messy. I want to show her to her mommy and hand her to her daddy. I want to hold your hand as you push the stroller beside my sister and her baby. I want to hug you and Doug as our baby graduates from high school. I want it all, Doreen. I can't think of a better mommy for my first child," I said as I kissed her again.

"Then take me to bed and start planting the seeds," she whispered.

I stood and carried Doreen to the stairs. I let her walk up, but kept my hand on her butt as we went to the bedroom. Behind us, all three casa followed. It wasn't just my first baby we were going to try to conceive. It was the first baby of the clan.

Elaine had orchestrated a new setting for the bedroom. The girls had made it look like a nursery. There had to be twenty teddy bears scattered around. The sheets smelled like baby powder. There was even a little music box playing a lullaby.

"I never thought of conceiving the baby in the nursery," I laughed as we crawled into the bed. Doug lay down on the other side of his sister with Sandy practically on top of him so she could reach us. Rachel cuddled against my back. My cónyuge, Sora, and Casa de la Tierra were all as close as they could get. I kissed Doreen.

I let all my awareness come down to a single point of focus. Everyone was around us, but in that kiss, Doreen was the only one who mattered. It wasn't even about conceiving. In that moment, it was all about loving and being loved by the girl in my arms. I wanted to love Doreen and make sure she knew how much I loved her. As I pushed—I didn't know whose hand positioned my cock at her pussy—we both sighed and knew I was fully inside her. She trembled with a tiny orgasm as I sank in. Doreen had done her best to instruct me about how to please a woman back before I slept with Whitney. She told me where all her hot spots were, how her vagina sloped, the best depth for her pleasure. I exercised all that instruction now as my bare cock penetrated her and my pubic bone put pressure on her clit. The smell of arousal all but overpowered the scent of baby powder in the room as every woman and both other men became more excited. Each wet thrust was echoed through the bedroom. Sandy rolled onto Doug and sank onto his penis. Louise opened herself to Carl. Rachel continued to spread kisses up and down my side and to grasp one of Doreen's nipples in her lips. Even Liz and Sora were helping each other along as Doreen's pussy began grabbing at my cock, sucking me into her depths, pleading for my seed.

And I gave it to her. Looking into her eyes as we came, I saw the same love that I felt.


Morning was low key. Everyone was still in our room. Doreen and I made love in the sleepy hours of the morning. Eventually we got up, showered, and all went down to have breakfast.

"You don't need to stay with me all day, Brian," Doreen said as she kissed me. "We've got all week. We don't have to be joined at the hip. Just at the cock and pussy," she laughed. The other casa left and I looked around at my lovers.

Something was wrong.

"Where's Rhonda?" I asked after I'd gone to the office to check.

"Didn't she come down with us?" Rose asked.

"Maybe she's with the horses," Sam suggested. "Funny, she didn't say anything."

"We were just out to check on the horses," Court said. "She wasn't out there." I scarcely heard what she said. I ran for the stairs.

I didn't see her at first—might not have at all if I hadn't heard the sniffling. She was wadded up in a sheet in the corner of the nursery bedroom. I had no idea what to say, so I just stayed quiet and went to cuddle her. She stiffened, so I didn't hold her. I just lay there with her while she cried. I saw Rose at the top of the stairs and nodded. She immediately stripped off the t-shirt she'd put on and settled on the other side of Rhonda. She offered my newest cónyuge her breast. Neither of us were prepared for her response.

"No!" she cried pushing Rose away. "I can't. I don't have any right."

"Rhonda, honey, what do you mean?" I asked softly. "You don't need a right. It's a gift."

"I don't deserve it. I can't ... I can't..."

"Can't what, baby?"

"Baby! I can't ever have your baby. I can't ever be a mommy."

"That doesn't make a difference, honey."

"It does! It does," she whimpered. I didn't know what to say or what to do. She pushed at both Rose and me. "You should never have brought me back. You should have let me die. You should have let Tommy take me and use me. I'm not a woman. I'm nothing. Nothing." The three of us sat on the bed and cried. I saw Elaine at the head of the stairs before she disappeared again. I didn't know what she'd heard or where she'd gone. I just wanted to do something. Anything. I thought everyone was a part of our love and joy last night. To Rhonda, we were all just rubbing it in. I should have taken Doreen off alone. Or better yet, have just admitted it was a bad idea. Dr. McCall's words kept coming back to me. 'You can't fix it.' But apparently I could make it worse. An hour ago we'd all been so happy. Or so I thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.