Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

19: Holidays

Coming of Age Sex Story: 19: Holidays - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

Most of us were finished with our finals on Thursday, but Jennifer, Courtney, and Rose were all on campus Friday for their last. It worked out conveniently since Rose would not return until mid-afternoon. That gave the rest of us time to get the house decorated for Christmas and for Rose's birthday. I actually got to watch our Holiday Special when it aired. Tomorrow and Sunday, we'd all be returning to our parents until Christmas and then we'd be back the next day to enjoy our break and vacation with each other. I was really looking forward to two weeks with no classes and no filming. Just our family hanging out and having fun.

The front door slammed and I looked up from where I was hanging a garland on the fireplace. Courtney stomped upstairs. Jennifer opened the door behind her and came in. There were tears in her eyes. I ran to her and hugged her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know. She won't talk about it. She's really mad at something," Jennifer cried. "Why won't she talk to me?" I looked up the stairs.

"Maybe I should go up," I sighed. Jennifer nodded. Samantha hugged her and led her to the kitchen. I went upstairs.

"Fucking four-eyed, pimple-faced, misogynistic, stinking, bastard, geek!" Courtney yelled as her clothes went flying. She turned to head for the bathroom and ran straight into my arms. She was crying and pounded on my chest, but didn't try to push me away.

"Have I done something?" I asked softly. "You haven't called me names like that since the first night at the dude ranch. What did I do, courtesan?"

"No. Not you. I'm sorry. I sound like a bitch. But even when I was bitchy at the dude ranch you were never nasty to me. You were never like ... him!" She sobbed and started pulling at my clothes. "I need a shower. Please wash me. I feel so dirty."

Shit! That was the way Rhonda talked back when she was dealing with how she'd been used by Tommy. I had a hundred different thoughts going through my head, but I couldn't imagine Courtney off fooling around with some other guy. I led her into the shower. When we were under the water she turned and continued to hold me.

"I'm here, my love. Whatever it is, we'll work it out. Just tell me what happened."

"In my class ... programming class ... I'm the only girl. Most of the guys are okay. They're awkward and shy. They stare at me a lot. I don't think most of them see many girls."

"Well, they are seeing one of the prettiest. You don't match up with the image of a computer geek."

"No. I've got boobs. That's the problem." She pulled my hands up to wash the objects in question and I soaped them gently. She turned her back and leaned against me so I could massage her breasts thoroughly. "One of them. The bastard, fucking prick. He's always making comments about stupid girls thinking they can understand computers. After the final today, he came right up to me and asked me out."

"I can understand that. It was pretty brave of him."

"No it wasn't. And he didn't really ask. He just said now that the semester was over, I could come and fuck him at his apartment. He actually put his hand on my arm," she said, rubbing her elbow. "I twisted away from him and just said, 'No way!' Then he started talking about how he just wanted to examine my tits so he could see where I keep my brains. I turned away and he said I must be a lesbian if I wasn't interested in a real man."

"Oh, honey," I comforted her, pulling her close to me.

"If he only knew. I told him my girlfriend was more of a man than he was. Then, I felt bad about referring to Jennifer that way and I started crying. He laughed at me. The last thing he said was that it was a good thing computers were binary because he was sure I could only count to one." I was seriously thinking about looking that asshole up to teach him a little about manners.

"I love you, baby. There are jerks everywhere. We don't need to let them get control of us." She turned in my arms again and pressed her soapy boobs against my chest as she kissed me. Having unburdened herself, Courtney was seeking comfort physically, grinding her pussy against my responding cock. I started massaging her spectacular ass and slid my finger between her cheeks. As soon as I touched her little hole she shifted into overdrive as she ground against me.

"Take me to bed, Brian," she gasped. "Make love to me."

"I want you right here, my courtesan," I said. I'd just come to a decision. "Right here, right now." She slammed her lips back against mine and ground into me as she came with my finger up her butt.

"Yes. Make love to me in the shower. Take me." I pushed her back against the shower wall and shifted my position so my cock was rubbing up between her legs and making contact with her clit. "Oh yes." I pressed and slid into position. "Brian you don't have ... Brian?"

"Do you want me to stop and get a condom?" I whispered. "Or do you want to just keep going and let me spray my semen into your pussy. You voted to remove the restriction. Do you want it?"

"Now? Yes! I never thought ... Yes!" she raised her left leg and wrapped it around my waist. I pushed forward and began to enter her. We'd rubbed together before, but I'd never entered her without a condom. Courtney was beginning to relax and sink down on my shaft. Of all my lovers, I believe Courtney has the tightest pussy. We've always had to make sure she was especially well lubricated and turned on. Fortunately, that wasn't usually a problem. Courtney, like most of my girlfriends, loved sex. "In me," she whispered. "In me. I want your bare cock in me. I want to feel your come. I want to ... Oh! I'm..." I was only about halfway in, but Courtney's pussy spasmed so hard with her orgasm that she nearly pushed me out.

When she relaxed again, I pushed again. When I was almost fully in her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and raised her other leg to wrap around my waist. Her weight bore her the rest of the way down. I held her against the wall, both of us relishing the feeling of being joined without moving. Her tight pussy pulsed around my cock, massaging it. My cheeks clenched and the head of my cock flared inside her. She moaned and I began small movements, pulling out and pushing in just a little. My pubic bone was tight against her clit and the small thrusts pushed her higher and higher. I pressed a finger against her sensitive asshole and she joined me in meeting my thrusts through nothing more than little pelvic crunches.

Courtney stopped kissing me and pulled back just enough to look in my eyes. We held like that, and an expression of complete surprise washed over her face as she inhaled deeply. I was a goner. On my next mini-thrust, I started pumping into her. The breath she'd been taking rushed out all at once in an ear-piercing scream, echoing in the shower.

I turned off the water and carried her out of the bathroom without bothering to dry off. We made it to the nearest bed and fell to it, beginning our rise to another orgasm even as we hit the mattress. With the bed to support her, she matched me thrust for thrust as I pounded into her hot, tight pussy. It took a few minutes. We were going to need another shower when we were finished and would probably have to change the sheets when we were done.

If sex isn't hot and sweaty, you're just being lazy.

Sweat was pouring off us when the next climax finally hit. It might not have been as loud as the one in the shower—or just didn't echo off the walls—but it was intense, and she clamped down on me so hard it was almost painful when my come forced its way out of my cock and into her pussy. She kept squeezing and pulsing around me, trying to prevent me from slipping out, but after that one, I was done for. I rolled to her side and met her kisses with post-orgasmic passion. There was a nudge against my thigh, and I looked down to see Jen wedging her way between Court's legs to begin sucking my come out of our cónyuge. Court clamped down on my mouth, sucking my tongue into hers as she came again from Jen's ministering.


We could not accommodate the whole tribe at Casa del Fuego, no matter how big the barn felt. Once again, there were a lot of different directions that people were going. Our whole casa would gather the weekend after Christmas and we'd have our own celebration. But for Christmas, my cónyuge had invited their families to the ranch. That was going to mean a lot of people here for one day and quite a few people for a few days.

We were lucky that the other two casa were both leaving for the holiday. The Swifts had actually offered to pay for all four of Casa del Agua to fly to Florida for the holiday. Sandy was a bit nervous because she'd never met Doug's and Doreen's parents. She was also worried about her father, but we stepped in and asked him to join us for Christmas dinner.

Elaine and her parents were going to her brother's home for Christmas Eve and then leaving first thing Christmas morning to come to Bloomington. Her parents would stay in one of the guest rooms at Casa del Agua. The other would be occupied by the Nowickis. They were spending Christmas Eve with one or more of Liz's siblings. The Cortales family would occupy Casa de la Tierra. Lexi was a little miffed that she was going to be alone in Carl, Brenda, and Louise's bed while her parents were in the next room, but we'd made it clear to her that Christmas night was going to be a special time for the cónyuge of Casa del Fuego. Doug and Doreen invited Whitney's mom and Dave to use their bed.

The Davis family would occupy the other guest room at Casa de la Tierra and Lexi defiantly announced that Ross would be sleeping with her that night. Mom, Dad, and Anna would have the guest room in stall three. The Gordons and the Prices were coming just for the day and driving home at night. Donna was going back to French Lick with her parents.

It would be my first night ever with all eight of my cónyuge.

Yeah. If you're keeping track, I only have seven cónyuge. But Rhonda, Samantha, and I had a little surprise for our parents planned after Christmas dinner.


My folks arrived late Monday morning and Mom and Anna immediately wanted to help in the kitchen. With Elaine gone on Christmas Eve, I was the chief of prep. It was the first time that the moms really got a chance to work in our kitchen and they were really getting into it, even though we weren't planning a complicated feast. Everyone wanted to contribute. When Maria Davis and Janet Anderson got there, I was pretty much pushed out of the kitchen. I was headed out to play with the horses and found Rhonda, Samantha, and Courtney already mounted. Jennifer was standing there with her hands on her hips. I put an arm around her, and she leaned heavily against me.

"Not going to ride double?" I asked. She just shook her head. She seemed a little down. "Honey? What's up?"

"Am I a bad little Girl Scout, Brian?" she asked. I pulled her around to face me.

"I have it on good authority that there is no coal in Santa's bag this year. And I am not into spanking Girl Scouts on Christmas. Now what's the problem, Jennifer?" I asked. She sighed.

"I'm the only one you haven't ... um ... ridden bareback. I thought there might be something wrong ... with me," she whispered.

"Oh, sweetheart. There's nothing wrong. I was trying to wait until a time that would be special for us. You know, I didn't plan to do it with Courtney right then until it just seemed like it was important right then," I said.

"Yes, but ... Wouldn't it be special if we did it ... right now?"

"Is that what you really want, little Girl Scout?"

"It's all I want for Christmas." I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. The whole room was decorated for Christmas. There was even a big chair where 'Santa' could sit while each of the girls could get on his lap and tell him what they want. I was looking forward to that, but we'd all agreed not to use the chair until Elaine got there, too. Rose, Liz, Whitney, and Lexi were upstairs. When Rose saw me holding Jennifer's hand as we approached, she simply turned the other girls and headed downstairs.

"It's time for just the two of us, Jennifer," I whispered as I hugged her. "May I unwrap you, my Christmas present?"

"Yes. Am I your Christmas present?"

"You are all that matters, Jennifer," I said as I pushed her jeans and panties to the floor. "Will you unwrap your present, sweetheart?" She set to work stripping me out of my clothes as quickly as she could. She bent to take me in her mouth and I helped her sit on the edge of the bed. She pulled me to her and sucked me into her mouth. When I was good and hard, she scooted back on the bed. "May I eat you, my Girl Scout?" She shivered and nodded her head. I started at her toes, kissing my way up the inside of her legs, spending special time with her sensitive spot behind her knees. When I reached her pussy, I parted her light hair and outer lips. She was wet and ready when I dipped my tongue between her folds and tasted her juices. When I latched my lips over her clit and sucked it against my teeth, she came. I moved to her side and lay next to her as I held her until her breathing evened out.

"Brian? Aren't you going to ... you know?"

"You asked for a very special Christmas present, Jen. I need your explicit permission," I whispered. Her whole body shook against me as she clutched me to her. Jennifer always got off on giving permissions, even to spank her.

"My ... explicit... ?" I nodded. "Brian, I give you explicit permission..." she stroked my bare cock and pulled me toward her. " ... my permission to make love to me with skin-to-skin genital contact. I give you permission to enter my pussy without a condom. I give you my permission to come in me. And to make me come. And then to do it again." I smiled at her and moved toward her. She pushed me gently and rolled over. "From behind," she added.

We didn't often make love in this position. It seemed that the preferred way for most of the girls was to get on top or to have me on top in a traditional missionary position. But occasionally, we tried other positions and Jennifer considered this her wild ride position. As soon as my cock touched her pussy lips, she went wild. She rammed back against me, taking me all in one move. Then she started slowly pulling forward and pushing back. I tried to stay as still as I could while she relished the feel of my bare cock in her pussy. When she started moving faster, I did, too.

She rose up and pulled my hands around her to her breasts, erratically jerking against me. I wasn't likely to come in this position as only a couple inches was really in her, but she reached for her own clit and in a few seconds she was off with a loud moan. She lunged forward and I fell out, unable to keep up with her. She didn't try to roll over but stayed right there with her legs spread and her butt slightly in the air.

"Keep going, Brian. Get back in me. Please!"

I lay down over the top of her and managed to line up to plunge in again. In this position, she couldn't really move and I followed her instructions to go faster and harder. I managed to wedge myself in deep and pound against her. I felt the surge begin and groaned as I thrust into her and held as I emptied my balls in her. I wasn't expecting her to come again, but she muffled her own cry in the pillows and clamped down on my cock as I spurted.

I rolled off of her and she immediately jumped on top of me.

"Again! Again!" she screamed. She rode hard, and kept me hard, until she'd come two more times and I finally, weakly spurted into her.


We had an informal dinner on Christmas Eve with the twenty-two of us who had arrived. Eight more would arrive on Christmas before noon. Rose and the girls had managed to find another dining table and chairs as they haunted auctions and estate sales this fall. They didn't quite match up, but we set the tables end to end and all managed to get around them.

Somehow, Anna ended up sitting next to me. I was at the head of the table with Mom and Anna beside me and Rose was all the way at the other end with her dad and my dad next to her. The rest of the family was ranged between us. Every time I turned to speak to Anna, she blushed.

"Anna, are you all right?" I finally asked.

"It's not my fault!" she quickly spilled. "I couldn't help but hear you. Everyone could hear you! Your mother could hear you!" I blushed and looked at Jennifer. Jen was crimson.

"Oops," I said, looking at Mom. Mom fanned herself with her napkin.

"We told you it wasn't soundproof," Rose laughed. "Rhonda isn't the only one who's noisy."

"But ... Wait!" Rhonda sputtered.

"And even though Whitney prefers the shower, it echoes in there so loud that you can hear it all over the house," Liz laughed.

"Is this embarrass the parents night?" I asked. "Let me see what I can come up with."

"No!" all my cónyuge said at once.

"Except the story of Liz in stall six," Samantha said. "That was really too good to ... Oops. I'm sorry." Fortunately, even the parents started laughing.

We discovered late that night that stall three wasn't soundproof, either.


We had a wonderful Christmas dinner with all the cónyuge and our families. Liz had organized a table-cloth sewing, so we had a single cloth that covered the entire length of our two dining tables and the banquet table we borrowed. She'd also made napkins for all thirty of us. Sheriff Donaldson got there just before dinner.

"We have something special that we wanted all our families here for," I said after we'd eaten. "You were all here for Mom, Dad, and Anna's handfasting. Many of you were present when Samantha and I were handfasted. Well, back in May, Rhonda asked Samantha and me to enter into a long-term relationship with her. We became novia—that's like fiancés. The thing is that then we had the fire. And then building our home in the barn. And then school. And the television show. There's never been a time for us to make our commitment public. With all our families here, we'd like to do that now."

Everyone moved to gather around us in front of the fireplace. We'd all worn our gis to Christmas dinner. Eight of us were in red. Donna, Lexi, and Ross were in white. Only Rhonda wore green.

"Don't we look festive and all Christmassy?" Rose asked, stepping up to the three of us. "I'll say again that we don't really have formal vows for a handfasting because Rhonda, Samantha, and Brian have already made their promises to each other. Those of us in red are all cónyuge with Brian. Jennifer and Courtney are cónyuge with each other. Now, Rhonda is joining with Brian and Samantha. It's a tiny little ritual, but I am wrapping this red thread around the joined hands of the three of them. It's thin and fragile. It will break when they let go of each other's hands. It reminds us that it is not a ritual or a symbol that binds us together, but it is our own effort. We can always reach our hands out to each other."

We broke the thread and Rhonda captured it to wrap around her wrist. All my cónyuge wore a red thread on their wrist when they could. The three of us kissed.

"There is one more thing that symbolizes the union within our casa," Rose said. She stepped up and untied Rhonda's red belt. I helped her out of her green gi jacket. Samantha helped her out of the green gi pants. Beneath them, she wore red. Rose retied her belt. A flash went off and Donna smiled at us. Then all my cónyuge gathered around and we got a picture of the nine of us together. Then with our parents. Sheriff Donaldson took a picture of all twenty-nine of us together before he had to leave to start his evening patrol. As soon as he was out the door, I heard the pop of a champagne cork and then another and another. The glasses were lined up on the counter and we all had a Merry Christmas toast.


We did laundry on Wednesday, assisted by Mom, Anna, Maria, and Janet. As soon as the bedding was dry, we remade all the beds in the bunkhouse, the guestroom, and our own room. Our laundry room looked like a commercial coin-op laundry now, with five washers and dryers. We could only imagine how long laundry day would be without them.

The parents who had stayed the night packed and headed home. Several had returned home the night before. Donna had gone home with her parents the night before so I could have Christmas night with my eight cónyuge. Of course, Rhonda and Samantha were given special privilege as the two next to me, but the other six were as close as they could get all night. We tried, however, not to be so noisy that we woke the guests downstairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.