Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

15: Happy Birthday

Coming of Age Sex Story: 15: Happy Birthday - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

"Seriously. We can fill every one of your girlfriend slots from the sorority," Dawn explained. She and Cathy tagged right along with me after biology on Monday afternoon. It was my last class of the day. It was nearly five o'clock and I just wanted to go home and be with my family.

"You have to talk to Rhonda about that," I said. "I don't make those decisions."

"But you're the star! I looked you up in the media archives. You've been doing this for two years without her. The star always gets what he wants!" Dawn insisted.

"And surely you want an entire sorority at your beck and call," Cathy said.

"It's not my job," I continued. I saw Jennifer and Courtney waiting at the car and knew Rose would be there soon. "Rhonda is the producer and she's damned good at it."

"But she's a girl." I stopped short and turned to face the two young women. They could practically be sisters and not just sorority sisters. Same height, same shape, same hairstyle. Same aggressiveness.

"Why on earth would that make any difference?" I asked. "Are you planning to get out in the world and take second class jobs because you aren't a man? What's your major?"

"Nursing," Dawn said.

"Why not medicine? Why be a nurse instead of a doctor?" I persisted. "I'm not denigrating nursing, but you've chosen a field that has become female dominated. I would guess that a guy as a nurse is still a bit uncommon. If that's what you really want to do, great. But I'm serious. Why not be a doctor?"

"I'm not smart enough," Dawn sighed. "The guys in medicine—they're the guys girls like me want to marry."

"We live in different worlds, Dawn. At WBBT there wasn't a single female producer. At WIUB, there isn't a single female producer. In Professor Phillips' Media Production major, there are two women out of twenty people. Both have asked to work on our project so they can study with Rhonda. I don't do her job. And no matter what you read about my TV series, Rhonda was in the kitchen testing the recipes I used in the shows and helping write the scripts I follow. If she wanted to, she could be the chef and I'd be out of a job, because let me tell you: I do not want to be a producer," I said. I turned back toward the car and Jennifer and Courtney laid a three-way kiss on me that brought everything to attention. Including Dawn and Cathy.

"I thought Rhonda was your girlfriend," Cathy said.

"I'm not very keen about guys who fool around on their girlfriends," Dawn said. "Just ask my ex. I wish I knew who cracked his jaw. I'd give him a big kiss." Rose came up behind Dawn and Cathy.

"You wanted to kiss him Saturday. You might as well ask his permission and do it," Rose said. Dawn jumped. Rose stepped between the two girls and gave me a big kiss. "How was your day, cónyuge?"

"You know you're going to have to explain that now," I said. "Please make it quick. I'd like to get home and get dinner started."

"Sora and Samantha are on kitchen duty tonight. You and Whitney get to clean up," Rose giggled. She turned to the two stunned coeds. "So here's the short story. If you want the long version, talk to Adam Wolfe, varsity halfback. He was there. Your Steve and a bunch of cronies attempted to break into our house so they could party Labor Day weekend. He made the mistake of swinging at Brian and ended up out cold, in the arms of some sniveling little girl he was with. Now, for an additional bit of clarification. Rhonda is one of Brian's girlfriends. You got to be girlfriend for a day. The rest of us are full time. Now if you actually want to collect a kiss from Brian, you have to ask his permission. Directly and explicitly. He'll decide if he wants to kiss you."

"You're all... ? All who live in that house... ? All at once?" Cathy spluttered. "Shit. No wonder none of them want to join a sorority."

"That might not be true of everyone," I laughed. "Sora is already a sorority member and I think Whitney will join it, too. But even Sora moved out of the chapter house and into our home."

"And you are really the one that decked Steve?" Dawn said. "May I kiss you, Brian?"

"Just a friendly kiss, yes," I said. "Nothing passionate, okay? I'm not in the market."

She was a little tentative, but she had apparently broadcast to the whole sorority that she would kiss the guy that decked Steve for her. I put my finger under her chin and reached up to kiss her softly. I discovered that if I put my finger under a girl's chin when she bends her head to kiss me, she still feels like she's being lifted up to my lips. Something else I needed to thank Renee for. I didn't rush it or anything. I just softly kissed her and let it linger as I slowly pulled away.

"Um ... Thank ... thank you," she mumbled. "See you in class Wednesday." She turned and Cathy practically dragged her away.

"Uh-oh," Courtney giggled.

"No. No, no, no. Absolutely not," I said. "I'm hungry. Let's go home."


"We are not going to push you to accept anyone else into our casa, Brian," Rose assured me as we cuddled together in bed. "We were just playing. Like with Adam, we are discovering that we can include friends in our circle without making them part of our household. If you decide you want someone more intimately, tell us."

"Rose, you are who I want more intimately right now. Very intimately."

"Are you suggesting something more than lying naked next to me in bed?" she giggled.

"Yes. Rose, I want to make love to you. I love waking up in the morning to some of the things you do, but I want to look into your eyes tonight as I sink into your body. I want to hold you in my arms and feel that same connection in our spirits that we feel in our bodies. I want to love you, and hold you, and love you some more," I said.

"Oh, Brian. You make us all feel so wonderful and so loved," she sighed between kisses.

"We can talk about 'us all' in the daylight of tomorrow," I said. I ran my fingers lightly down her spine as if counting her vertebrae. "Right now it is about Rose Davis and Brian Frost. It's not about Casa del Fuego. It's not about matrón and patrón. It's about the beautiful girl who snorted milk out her nose and told me to call her Grace. It's about the woman I had phone sex with as I read stories about our first time to her. It's about the cónyuge who blew my socks off in front of the fire as we made love for the first time. It's about the anchor that keeps my life sane when everything around me is going insane. It's about you and me, Rose." I moved over her and my cock found its way easily to her hot slippery core as I sank into her. "I love you, Rose."

"Brian, I love you. I love the you who always puts others first. The you who courted me without stalking me. The you who was the first boy to touch my breasts by invitation. The first boy to suck my nipples into his mouth and ... Yes! Tongue them like that. I love the you who could just hold me and make me feel safe. The you who could imagine so many ways that we could be together. I love you, Brian. I love the boy who is about to make me come!"

And she did. I love making love to all my cónyuge, and compañera, and my novia, and my amiga. But Rhonda and Rose were still the only ones I made love to without a condom. Feeling my bare cock sliding in and out of Rose's silky pussy wiped away every thought of others. It blanked out my three science classes, German, and LitCrit. It obliterated thoughts of the kitchen. When I told her it was about her, there was nothing else in the world it could be about. Rose shuddered under me and kissed me. She opened herself fully to me and I shot my semen into her, never wanting to slip out of her pussy again.

I rolled to my back, dragging Rose with me on top. We lay joined together as we slipped off to sleep.


The work was insane. I was taking a big load of classes and just the reading kept me up late some nights. The girls all seemed to have their own stress as they adjusted to college life. One day blended into another, and we followed a routine that kept us all sane. We'd adjusted our mealtime so that we could all be together for dinner at six-thirty. We managed to continue our six-thirty morning workouts, but they were slightly shortened as people ran to get ready for work or school. We didn't try to eat together in the morning, though, at least twice a week, I baked bread. On those mornings, there were often ten of us standing in the kitchen eating it as quickly as I could get it out of the oven.

Filming the show started to smooth out and we saw the first finished tapes from our production ready for distribution. Thirty stations would start airing Young Cooking with Chef Brian on October 5. Our first three weeks, we got only one episode a week filmed. It was especially difficult on the twenty-second of September when everyone wanted to go to the first home football game of the season. We beat Missouri 58-7 and cheered like crazy when Adam got a chance to play. He wasn't a starter yet, but he made a couple good carries and gained some yards.

We had five episodes in the can when the first one aired. Of course, none of us but Rhonda could actually watch it because we were in class. At least, that's what I thought. When Dawn and Cathy slipped into biology and sat on either side of me, they were talking a mile a minute. They'd cut their morning classes so everyone in the sorority could watch them on TV. Cathy was scheduled to be my girlfriend the next day and was as excited as Dawn.

"It's real! I was on TV! It's so cool," Dawn bubbled.

"Everybody in the sorority wants to be Brian's girlfriend for a day. Dawn won't let anyone touch her apron," Cathy laughed. "And they won't get to touch mine, either."

"I guess I understand why Rhonda doesn't want to just let our group supply all your girlfriends. It just makes me mad to see a Tau on the schedule," Dawn said.

"Well, as long as she's not the whiny one that was with Steve, I don't care," I laughed. "How many audience members are you bringing tomorrow, Cathy?"

"Rhonda said there could be a total of six in the audience. She said they were still having some issues with proper camera placement when there was a full counter," she answered.

"I suppose you'll be there," I said to Dawn.

"Duh!" She and Cathy laughed hysterically as if that was a clever thing to say.

"You don't watch TV, do you?" Cathy asked. "None of us ever miss The Simpsons."

"Oh. Don't bother to explain. I think I got it."

We shut up for the duration of the biology lecture but they were back at it as soon as class was over. They seemed to know where I parked and just automatically followed me to the car.

"Do you do, like, catering?" Dawn asked.

"Not really. At least we never have. We have some big parties when the clan gets together, but mostly I just cook for the family and the show," I said.

"What an awesome place for a party. You've got as much room as a banquet hall. We could even have a band and dance," Cathy said.

"Let's ask Rhonda if she'll rent it out!" Dawn said.

"It's our home. We can't just rent it out for parties," I said. As we approached the car, I was surprised to see Rhonda standing next to it. She had her ever-present clipboard in hand. I kissed her as soon as I reached her. Dawn and Cathy sighed.

"Oh, hi!" Rhonda said, cheerily. "Sorry. That wasn't very professional."

"You really don't mind all the other girls, do you?" Dawn said.

"You girls are so 1950s," Rhonda said. She lightly pinched Dawn's cheek like she was humoring a little baby. I choked back my laughter. "They are my family. They don't mind me. Why should I mind them?"

"What's up, sweetie?" I asked. "You aren't usually here to meet me. I love it!"

"Business, I'm afraid. Lonnie wants to go over some new camera angles that will allow us to have a larger audience before we set up tomorrow. Whitney picked up Rose, Jen, and Court so I could borrow you for a while," Rhonda said. I tossed my book bag into the car and relocked the door with a sigh. "I know, honey," Rhonda soothed me. "It's been a long week. We'll do something special after filming tomorrow." She glanced toward Dawn and Cathy and I could see an evil glint in her eye. Uh-oh. "How would you like to have all nine of us tomorrow night?" she whispered loudly. "We could all line up with our bare bottoms in the air and you could just go down the line until you come. Then we'd get you up and start over again. That would be a great ending for our Thanksgiving special, wouldn't it?" There was a fairly loud gasp from both coeds. I looked at their open mouths and decided to play along with Rhonda.

"It's one of the toughest things about living with so many girls," I sighed to Dawn as we started toward the media lab. "It's why I'm always so exhausted in class. It's hard work to keep them all satisfied. I bet I'd get more sleep at night if I moved into your sorority."

"Oh, I wouldn't bet on that," Cathy moaned.


I didn't think the meeting with Lonnie was that productive. It was a full production meeting and all four of the students who worked on our show were there as well. They were pretty high with having their first project airing through the syndicated network today. Each of them had to give his or her idea about how we could improve the angles based on that first tape. And we'd have to take a break and reset the cameras in order to do the Thanksgiving dinner setting with all the sorority girls sitting at our dining table while I carved the turkey. Second episodes had already been sent out and a lot of the other suggestions they had, we'd already implemented. Still, it was close to six o'clock by the time we got out. Rhonda drove and I snoozed.

When she'd parked the car, she woke me up with a kiss that deepened until I could hardly breathe. We had our moments, but Rhonda seldom expressed this much passion without a crisis.

"Those girls are going to have wet dreams tonight," she whispered. She started unzipping me right there in the car. It was dusk and she'd pulled around to the loading dock door. "And I'm all wet, too. I've never made love in the truck, Brian. Make love to me."

"Right now?"

"Right now and right here," she said. Wow! I'd never seen Rhonda take this kind of initiative. She had my cock out and hard in her mouth. She'd worn a nice business suit with a skirt today and when she straddled me, I found out she wasn't wearing panties under it. I scooted forward on the seat and she got lined up and sank slowly onto my cock. She gasped as I hit bottom and so did I.

"Rhonda! Oh my god, this is wonderful. You've never..."

"I have to admit, it's kind of exciting to take advantage of my novia right out here in the car where anybody could just walk out and see us. They'd know what we were doing." There was a little pulse of more fluid in her pussy and she slid up and down more easily. It wasn't about others seeing us. They saw us make love all the time in the bedroom. It was the thought of being discovered. It still felt deliciously naughty. And Rhonda was truly taking advantage of the situation. She slammed down on me as I worked my way up under her blouse to caress her nipples.

"I'm not going to last long like this," I panted. "Rhonda, I love you. This is so ... so good. I'm going to..."

"Yes! Come in me. Come with me. Oh, my novia, I love you!"

If I was wiped out after the day of school and meetings, I was little more than a puddle now. Rhonda pulled off me and immediately went down to slurp up my messy cock. I was getting hard fast when she tucked me back into my underwear and zipped up my jeans.

"We'd better go in before some skeptical bees get suspicious," she giggled, using a line from Winnie the Pooh. We laughed and both got out the passenger door, making comments about the right kind of honey. We were pretty disheveled and still laughing when we opened the door and went in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.