Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

10: Home

Coming of Age Sex Story: 10: Home - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

I was not allowed out of bed on Sunday until each of my lovers in the casa had time to be with me in the middle of the wedding cake bed. No, I didn't screw each of them. Couldn't possibly. But each one got some custom loving and we took as long as necessary.

Not trying to crowd all fifteen of us into the same shower at the same time made cleaning up easier except that there were close to thirty dirty towels when we were finished. We were going to need to run all three of those washing machines that would be delivered Monday every day. I guess maybe Rachel had figured that out. When I went down to the laundry/utility room, I counted out five connections for washers and dryers. What's another $1500?


About ten o'clock Monday morning, a delivery truck arrived and pulled up to the bunkhouse. The guy knocked on Rachel's door and Rhonda's mom answered. She had come up from French Lick Sunday just in time to see Donna before she went back to Chicago. She was on mom duty with Mrs. Owens this week.

"Where do you want the appliances?" the driver asked. Rhonda and I saw the truck pull in and headed for the house as her mom was trying to explain that she didn't know about appliances.

"I got this, Mom," Rhonda said. "You've pulled up to the wrong place," she said to the driver. "Back it up to our delivery door over there." She pointed to the door that entered in a hallway between stalls three and four. There was a third larger door in the back, but we weren't using it at the moment. We just didn't want the delivery guys tracking all the way across our new floors from the front door. We had butcher paper taped down on all the major traffic routes through the house.

Rhonda and I had gone through a ton of options for appliances. We liked ranges from one company and refrigerators from another, but then our kitchen wouldn't look coordinated. On camera, it had to look like it was all the same. I finally listed the specifications that I felt we needed for the various appliances and then Rhonda took them in with her to meet with Harvey during their meeting a few weeks ago. He'd helped with negotiations and I really didn't know what we were going to get. I knew that Rachel had designed the kitchen cabinetry specifically for the appliances, so they would be coordinated.

The truck backed up to the barn. The driver was none too happy. He had another burly guy with him to unload things. They looked over toward the fenced in rubble of the burnt-out house.

"Your house burned down," he said, stating the obvious. "We can't just leave these appliances in a barn. We were told they were being installed in a state-of-the-art kitchen."

"They are," Rhonda said. "Just unload them through here."

"No way," the driver barked. "I can't deliver $30,000 worth of appliances to a barn full of kids." As soon as Rhonda had opened the door, people started coming out to see if they could help.

"Mr. Thornton!" Rhonda shouted. Our instructor and foreman was watching from not far away. He fought to keep a straight face for a minute and then approached.

"I'm right here, Miss Gordon."

"This delivery person is refusing to discharge his cargo to a bunch of kids in a barn. It appears he knows more about our business than we do. As an adult and our general contractor, would you please accept delivery of the appliances?" she asked sweetly.

"You work for the manufacturer?" Arnie asked the driver.

"No. We're a shipping company."

"Do you have a cargo shipped to this address?"

"Yes, but..."

"What's the problem?"

"It's ... This is ... We need someone responsible."

"Let's see your delivery instructions. Who's it to?" Arnie asked. The driver held out his clipboard.

"Hearthstone Entertainment, LLC," the driver said smugly. "No mention of an empty barn."

"Business license, Miss Gordon?" Rhonda leafed through her own ever-present clipboard and pulled out the certificate. She handed it to Arnie. He showed it to the driver. "Seems like you have the right place. Unload."

"I need a manager to sign for it." Rhonda raised her hand and wiggled her fingers at him.

"I'll sign after we check-off the bill of lading and inspect the cargo," she said. "Unload." The driver looked around. His burly partner had already unlocked the delivery truck door and slid it up. He dropped the ramp.

"I can't move this stuff by myself," he yelled at the driver.

We watched them unload everything. And watched as the delivery guys' mouths dropped open when they saw the kitchen. Our electrician was directing four assistants in unpacking the studio lighting in the middle of the big room. Ron was by the side wall of the big room examining the stone-work we'd laid for the big fireplace. Carl, Lexi, Susan, and Pam were working with a professional carpenter to put in the new front door after the huge barn doors had been sealed shut.

The delivery guys used a hand truck to move things around motioning us away until they'd removed each box from the truck. Box after box. I started wondering what all the stuff was. Rhonda held the bill of lading and she, Arnie, and Samantha walked around every box to confirm that everything was undamaged. They discovered one place where a hole was poked through a short box and Samantha snapped pictures of it with a Polaroid while it was still on their hand truck. Arnie cut the straps while the driver and his helper looked on. He opened and removed the box. They all examined the area where the box had been punctured and determined that no damage had been done to the oven it held.

Rhonda checked off all the items on the bill of lading and signed it, handing the driver's copy back to him.

"Thank you," she said curtly. "We'll take it from here. You can go." The helper loaded their dolly, slid the ramp into place, and closed and locked the door while the driver was still staring at everything that was going on in the big room. He looked a little dazed. Rhonda sighed. "Of course," she said. "You're waiting for an autograph." She flipped back in her clipboard and removed a photo of me. Where the hell did she get that? When I looked at it I realized it was a promo shot taken at the WBBT studio. She arranged things on her clipboard and handed me a Sharpie. I looked at my smiling mug and scrawled, "Best wishes, Chef Brian" at the bottom of the picture. Rhonda handed the photo to the stunned driver. "Now you can go," she said finally. He stumbled to the cab and started the truck. In a few seconds they were gone.

As soon as they were out of sight, I turned and kissed Rhonda. Somewhere in the middle of that kiss she dropped her clipboard.


We were still unboxing the appliances and moving them to their proper locations when the Sears truck pulled in. Carl warned me from the front, where he was working, so I was able to get out and direct him before he got all the way to the bunkhouse. These guys didn't bat an eyelash when I directed them to the barn.

The cool thing about Sears was that the two guys in the truck were also installers.

"Are you expecting more deliveries or can we leave the truck here and bring in the pieces as we install them?" the driver asked.

"We're expecting delivery of our propane tank, but they should have plenty of room to get around you," I said. "We're learning how to do everything in the construction. Can we have a couple people assist you?"

"Yeah. We heard this was an educational project. Looks sharp. Who are our guys?"

"Judy! Monte!" I yelled. "This is your job!"

"A girl?"

"Don't underestimate her. Believe me, she packs a powerful wallop." Judy was determined to advance as far in our martial arts training as she could this summer and yesterday Whitney had held a scrap of lumber for her. Judy had taken a look at the board, set herself, and then shattered it with her foot. I'd never done that!

They got the first washing machine in and unboxed and the Sears guys started explaining the process to Monte and Judy. I headed for the kitchen to join the largest crew on appliance installation. Refrigerator and freezer first since they were taking up the most space in the middle of the floor. It wasn't as easy as just plugging them in. Rhonda specified and managed to get a refrigerator that had a water dispenser and a freezer that made ice. Two water lines had to be hooked up and we put the massive units side by side. I was glad we went with the L-shaped walls for the set since the two units completely occupied the end wall.

"Propane!" Carl yelled from out front.

"I got it!" Josh called back as he, Jennifer, Sandy, and Nancy headed to the back to supervise installation and filling of our tank. We'd poured a concrete pad for the huge tank with anchors according to the company's specification. The only thing that ran on propane was the stove. We shouldn't need that much. But we were unboxing the stove next.

Holy shit.

We got the behemoth positioned and dropped into the cutout in the faux granite countertop. Six burners and a grill. Back vents that drew steam and smoke down to the vent beneath the counter. We got it in and firmly in place in time for Jennifer and the propane guy to crawl under and connect the gas to it. We opened the valves on the stove and they gave off an ominous sound halfway between a moan and a whistle until the propane made it from the tank to the burners. Everyone in the house gave a cheer when the flames lit.

For the next two days, thirty-plus people crawled through every inch of our new home, cleaning, connecting, polishing, and finishing every surface. On Wednesday afternoon, Arnie and the building inspector did a final walk-through. The inspector wanted everyone else out of the house. We walked around outside, nervously waiting for the decision. I was going crazy. I grabbed a towel from the rack next to the outdoor showers and caught up with Liz.

"Red, right now," I said as I grabbed her hand. She turned to look at me with her eyes and mouth wide open. Then she reached to pull her shirt off.

"Right now, right here?" she laughed. She was surprised I let her finish getting her shirt off before I took her hand again.

"Right now, out there," I chuckled, pointing to the pasture. The grass out there was thigh-high. We really needed to get the horses down here but hadn't dared to move them with all the construction going on. We just couldn't focus on making their environment safe, too. Liz and I ran out into the pasture nearly to the edge of the woods before I threw the towel on the ground to give us a place to lie down. I sat on it to remove my shirt and pants, but Liz stayed standing and looking back toward the house as she slowly stripped out of her jeans. "I take it people are watching," I commented.

"And they are all envious," Liz said. "Oh, Brian, I love it when you want me. Let's fuck!" She collapsed on the towel next to me and kissed me as I pinched her nipples lightly.

"You're right that I want you, Liz," I said. "And I'll fuck you as hard as you want. But before I do, I need to tell you something."

"What, Brian?"

"I love you. The first time we played seven minutes in heaven at your house, I told you that you should save making love for your special one. I'm so glad it turned out that I was your special one," I said.

"Brian, you sentimental goof. I have my legs spread and I'm wet as I can be. Put your cock in me." I moved to do as she asked and when I'd slipped all the way into her and ground my pelvis against her clit, she sighed and hugged me tightly with both her arms and her legs. "Now tell me again about how much you love me and how I'm your special one, too," she sighed.


We passed inspection and the inspector handed Rose the certificate of habitability. We rushed through the cool new doors that had been installed in what had been the barn door but was now fastened securely into the structure, complete with insulation and a fresh paint job. The twelve of us who were there stopped just inside the door. Donna, Sora, and Whitney would join us this weekend. They'd be finished with their summer sports camps and internship. For a while all of us would be together.

"Honey! We're home!" I called into the big room. We laughed and cried and hugged each other. Then the rest of the clan crowded in behind us, including Mrs. Gordon and Mrs. Owens. We did some quick scrambling around and gathered up all the paper we'd taped down to protect it from the heavy traffic. It was beautiful!

We led an area by area tour through the whole house for the first time. Most people had been everywhere in the house, but now it was officially ours. Mom, Dad, and Anna were coming down on Saturday and we'd lead the whole tour again. The kitchen, of course, was the first major showplace. It dominated the end of the big room, especially since there was no furniture in the house yet. The open beams and lighting emphasized the fact that in addition to being our kitchen, it was a studio set. The twenty-some-foot curved bar that surrounded the stove-top and prep areas would seat everyone in the casa once we got stools. Rhonda, Elaine, and Rachel had worked on the design so that we could also have a dozen guests for taping the show and still be able to move cameras around. If we had a larger audience, the overhead mirrors still gave a great view of the prep area from as far as fifteen feet away. It was pristine and breathtaking.

And we had built it. All of us.

We toured the utility room. Cassie and Samantha rushed in with their arms loaded with towels and started three full loads going at the same time. The two forty-gallon water heaters were going to get a workout! I was glad we'd gone with the on-demand water heaters for the showers and kitchen.

We'd accumulated an incredible amount of 'stuff' in stalls four and five. A lot of it was furniture that we'd moved down over the past two weeks and that didn't go to the bedroom. Stall one even had phones and both Rhonda's production desk and Rachel's drafting table in it. Courtney was still hooking up the 'company' computer. Stall two was a bathroom that had a long row of sinks and individual toilet cubicles with doors. There was a double shower in the corner if needed, but this was really the 'guest bath.' We still debated over whether our guests would be comfortable with a unisex bathroom for the studio. We could convert stall three into another bathroom if it became a problem.

You don't really realize how big a space is until you are inside it. At various times, this barn had been used for horses, milking, equipment storage, and hay. After you cut off the twelve feet that the stalls occupied on the east wall, the room was still forty feet wide. The exposed rafters were fourteen feet above us. From the front door to the kitchen breakfast bar was nearly sixty feet.

In the front corner, to the right of the main door, the stairway ascended one flight, then turned at a right angle to go up to our sleeping area. The railing still had to be installed, but because the stairway was six feet wide, and the exposed part only went up six feet, a railing was not required to meet code. A third of the way down the west wall was a huge stone fireplace. We needed to lay in a supply of wood near the back door. In spite of how rustic it looked, Mr. Thornton had estimated that the fireplace could take the chill off the entire main floor and cut our fuel bills significantly.

Rhonda's and Pam's mothers had never been invited up to the sleeping quarters and were a little surprised and shocked by what they saw. Most of the room was still empty except the Arabian tent setting at the end of the huge room. The left side of the room included two huge bathrooms and a walk-in closet that would hold clothing for fifteen people. Of course, we only expected nine to be using the closet on a regular basis for the first year. If Cassie, Josh, and Mary moved in with us next year, we'd figure out if we'd really been as generous with the space as we thought. It was certainly possible to open another section of the loft for more storage if needed. We'd only used a third of it!


Pretty green eyes were waiting when I opened mine in the morning. Rhonda's smile lit up my life. Sam was cuddled next to her. I found Nicki and Liz on my other side and Rose lying between my legs with her head resting on my stomach and her hand holding my cock like it was her stuffed animal. I grinned at Rhonda.

"I'm stuck," I whispered.

"They'll let you go if you whisper, 'It's time to make bread, ' love," she giggled.

"It's time to make bread?" Rose squeezed my cock and eased back so I could slide out from under her. Rhonda and I crawled over Sam and Rose filled the spot where I was lying. The four girls rolled together. We stepped over five more girls and a guy to get to the bathroom. I started to grab my robe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.