Living Next Door to Heaven 2
8: Wedding

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 8: Wedding - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

Elaine had to leave to spend the week supporting her brother. His wedding to Patsy was slated for Saturday afternoon. Donna was gone back to Chicago by three. Sora and Whitney each wanted some private time with me before they had to be back in their dorms by team curfew. In exchange, we got Josh, Cassie, Nicki, and Liz added to our tent. We switched the trailer back to the use of the younger girls and Leonard who had finally received permission to join us.

The real surprise was when Mom and Dad said goodbye to head home, but Anna didn't.

"We're riding back with Sly," Mom said. "Anna and Lily will be staying with you this week."

"They will?" What the fuck was going on? They might have said something!

"Don't panic, son. I think you'll like it in the long run. I'm leaving the truck. Anna and Lily will stay in the camper. Some of the parents of the younger kids were concerned about not having an adult onsite." He held up his hands. "Yes, you are an adult. But try to understand the concerns of other parents. Most of these kids have never stayed away from home. Certainly none of them have gone to a work camp. We'll rotate a couple moms in the camper each week."

"And we cook," Anna said coming up behind me. "Brian, you have thirty kids on your crew. Wouldn't it be helpful to have a couple women who had nothing better to do than cook for you all day?"

"Anna, we'd never ask you to do that. We're trying to rotate in and out of kitchen duty," I said.

"We know you didn't ask, Brian. We're volunteering," Lily said. She and Anna draped an arm across my shoulders from each side. Mothers! "We think you should still assign two kids a day to kitchen duty," she continued. "But with both Anna and me here, we can be a constant and have both kitchens operating. And we can shop, since we have credit cards."

"What do you mean, 'shop, ' Mama-Lil?"

"Brian, you've proven yourself. You care for everyone. Jennifer told me you almost turned down the offer of the funding because you didn't want to put me at risk," Anna said. "But the parents all felt some responsibility, too. We don't think you should personally have to pay for all the food for everyone here this summer." I cringed. I hadn't even told anyone about that. No one had asked. I'd just given a couple hundred dollars to Rhonda this week when they went to the grocery store on Monday to buy food for the week.

"Do you think we couldn't figure out that you were planning to spend your own money to feed everyone this summer?" Mom asked. "And that you planned to stay up late at night to plan menus and get up early to bake bread? Brian, we all want to help, and some of these kids still need a mom around."

"I think I'm one of them," I said. "Thank you." All three moms hugged me.


I didn't call any big meetings or anything, but I circulated around and made sure that I talked to every person in the clan. I wanted them to know that the moms were there and that we were to remember our pledge to always be respectful of others. That included not showing up naked for forms in the morning. We also had to make sure everyone was respectful in the showers and especially that we didn't cross any lines with the younger clan members.

I did get up early in the morning, though, to go make bread. I'd already cleared it with Doreen and Rachel, so after I'd kissed my bedmates and told them to go back to sleep, I pulled on my sweats and a t-shirt and let myself into their side of the bunkhouse. Kneading bread is almost as peaceful and meditative as brushing horses. Dad assured me that he was fine with taking care of the horses until we got things squared away at the ranch. I was going through the list of everyone in our clan in my head as I mixed the ingredients and finally set the bread to rise. I turned away from the counter and ran smack dab into Doreen.

Very naked, very yummy, Doreen. She kissed me good morning with passion that had my attention right away. She pulled off my t-shirt so we could rub our chests together and had her hands in my sweatpants. She hopped upon the kitchen counter and pulled my face to her pussy where I feasted on her juices. While I munched, she handed me a condom.

"Not that I don't love you eating me, but I have girls who do that. I'm not getting fucked," she said.

I rolled on the condom. She slipped down from the counter in front of me and I eased my way into her as she sighed.

"I haven't been getting much of you since I moved down here," Doreen whispered. "Work and moving and construction have been chaotic. You won't forget me, will you, Brian?"

"I love you, Doreen. I'm not sure that I could ever forget you, even if I tried—which I won't." We moved easily together. "You are right that the chaos has been stressful for all of us. All I can hope is that things start to settle down when we get a rhythm going."

"You think so? I think things are going to get even more chaotic before it eases up. We're all starting new lives, Brian. We have our new home—and I love it—new jobs, new school, new businesses, new relationships," she said. Then she kissed me. Our deep conversation was short-lived as I was deep inside her. We climbed the slopes of pleasure together, and I was glad for the stability of the kitchen counter behind her. That was one rhythm we could get into.

"God, that was hot," a voice said behind me. I turned my head enough to see Sandy in all her glory. "This is the only view I ever see of you," she giggled, giving my butt a playful smack. It wasn't me she was after, though. She leaned in and kissed Doreen. "I'm so glad you get some good loving, Dor. I was afraid at first that I was taking something away from you. Thank you for being my girlfriend." Doreen put an arm around Sandy and smashed her bare boobs against the two of us as they kissed. My cock made one more pulse inside her and then I slid out. They wrapped an arm around each other and headed toward the master bedroom. I watched as Doreen's flour coated butt and Sandy's long hair disappeared through the door. There were two bun prints in the flour on the kitchen counter.


We made it through the week without mishaps. It was hard work but everyone went at it as if we were being paid to be there. In a way, my casa was being paid, but there wasn't a slacker among the thirty of us who worked under Mr. Thornton's direction. He kept a crew working on shoveling and sent another to the loft to start cleaning. That duty was brutal. It was ten degrees hotter up there than in the barn and it was plenty hot in the barn. And it was dirty and dusty. We wore face masks up there and that made us sweat even more. I worked up there with Liz, Rhonda, Lexi, and Judy Thursday afternoon. I stripped off my shirt when I climbed up to clean a bird's nest out of the rafters. When I came down, all four girls were also topless.

"We thought you'd never take your shirt off," Rhonda said. "It's so hot!"

"But we've got..."

"Brian, we're sixteen. Nobody's penetrating anything," Lexi said sternly. "But, if we could take a two minute break, um ... I'm the only girl up here whose boobs you haven't touched. Will you kiss me, Brian?" Oh hell. I held out my arms and she almost slid off of me when she rushed into them. We were really sweaty.

I took my time kissing Lexi. I couldn't help but compare her to her sister a little. I gently touched her breasts and realized how much bigger they were than Samantha's. Lexi wasn't over-endowed like Brenda, but she was a good bit more than a handful. We broke the kiss and she rubbed against me, sliding her nipples back and forth across my chest.

"God! I never thought sweat was so sexy," she said. She gave me one more little peck on the lips and we started back to work. The five of us claimed first shower that night.

Mr. Thornton also had a crew of three removing all the windows. He insisted that they wear shirts and gloves as they worked because there was a lot of broken glass. We scoured the area afterward, looking for any shards that were on the ground or in the barn. None of us ran around barefoot, but we didn't want anything that could get us cut. We found a whole pile of rusty nails under some matted grass.


After forms on Friday, Mr. Thornton got the crew working, but I had to head for Mishawaka. Rhonda and Rose were coming with me. Rhonda planned to go to the studio to meet with Harvey on Saturday.

"But I need a date for the wedding," I protested.

"What do you think Rose is planning on?"

"And I can ride back Sunday with Elaine so she isn't driving alone," Rose added. "I'm sure you and Rhonda will have business to talk about."

"Maybe he'll have time to make love to me," Rhonda giggled. Oh dear.

"Rhonda, honey. Have I been neglecting you? We've been so tired at night. When I stumble into the tent, I don't even know who I'm sleeping next to."

"Don't tell Courtney you didn't know it was her butt you were in last night," Rose laughed.

"We didn't offend anyone, did we?" I asked.

"I think some people are getting ideas," Rhonda said. "She sure is noisy. 'Bump. Bump.' She really likes it."

"Honey, are you okay? I don't want to neglect you," I said. Rhonda looked at Rose and whispered in her ear. Rose nodded.

"Samantha's been licking my pussy like it was made of chocolate or something," Rhonda said softly. She looked a little embarrassed. "I'm going to do that for her next week. It is awfully nice, and I love her." She leaned against my shoulder.

"Honey, are you uncomfortable with it?" I asked.

"Not really. I guess ... I just like to have you with us, too. I guess I have felt a little neglected," she sighed. "Dr. McCall would be proud of me for saying that." Rose had a map on her lap and was tracing with her finger on it.

"What time do we have to be at your house, Brian?" Rose asked.

"I told Mom we'd be there for dinner. That's usually about six," I said.

"Turn left on 39. We should be coming to it soon," Rose said.

"Shortcut?" I asked.

"Sort of. There's a roadside park up between Beech Grove and Monrovia next to the river. Do we still have blankets in the back?"

"Yes. What do we need?"

"Fucked," Rose said. "You have two horny girls who love you that you've neglected for the past week. When we're sated, we can pick up I-70 back toward the Indy bypass and not lose more than the time we spend making love. Are you game, Rhonda?"

"Rose, I think I love you," Rhonda said. And to show it she turned and kissed our matrón.

I spotted the turn-off just before we got into Martinsville and half an hour later, we were in the process of becoming sated.

***

"You're late," Mom said as we came through the kitchen door. Rhonda and Rose ran for the bathrooms.

"We thought we found a short-cut by going up through Monrovia and missing Indy entirely, but I missed the turn-off," I explained hastily.

"You found the turn-on, though," Rose whispered in my ear. We all giggled and went to sit at the table. During dinner we had to tell Mom and Dad about the progress on the house, the training we were doing every morning, and that Anna loved them and couldn't wait to see them tomorrow.


When I became aware of the soft sucking on my cock, Rose was in her favorite sleeping position and soon started sliding up my body, moving her breasts around my cock. She wasn't letting me get off this way, though. She kept crawling until she could kiss me and then start sliding down to get my cock in her pussy.

"Tonight, Elaine's going to want some of your time. And before she goes to the studio, Rhonda wants you, don't you, love?" Rose whispered. Rhonda grinned and cuddled next to us as Rose worked herself slowly up and down on me. This was an exquisite torture. She grinned at us and lifted up enough that we could each get a nipple to our lips and tongues. "I want to feel you, love. Let me feel you come in me. I'm really close. If you come in me I'll come, too. Let go, love. Let me feel you." I did. Rose was with me and hugged me tightly as I continued to pulse long after anything was coming out. Rhonda sighed beside us.


The wedding was at two o'clock. Of course, Elaine was part of the wedding party. I was escorting Rose to the wedding and reception but we expected Elaine to join us as soon as she could. I guess I'd only ever been to one other wedding—Betts'. At that wedding and reception, I'd been part of the wedding party escorting Doreen and trying to avoid the best man. This time I was just a guest. It gave me an opportunity to just relax and watch. It wasn't a huge wedding. It was held at the Studebaker Center. Cam had a best man and an usher and Patsy was attended by her sister and Elaine. Patsy wasn't the world's most glamorous girl, but she was cute and watching her come down the aisle as we stood was like watching a light bulb illuminating the entire room. She wore a simple, ankle-length gown and her father escorted her. Elaine and Patsy's sister were in knee-length, pale green party dresses and unlike the horror stories I'd heard about girls hating their bridesmaid dresses, I thought both girls looked pretty cute. Cam and his men were in tuxes.

What impressed me, was that as soon as they had all entered, everyone sat down. I don't mean just the people attending. I mean Patsy sat on a chair next to Cam's wheelchair and all the attendants sat on chairs next to them. The guy who was officiating was some kind of off-brand minister and he sat down, too. It was so cool! Cam couldn't stand up, so everyone in the wedding sat down. The whole ceremony wasn't much longer than what we take for a handfasting. The sweet thing was that, just before the pronouncement, Elaine sang to Cam and Patsy. It was a short song and, typical for Elaine, it came from a Broadway musical called I Do, I Do. I hugged Rose to me as Elaine raised her eyes for the last of the song and looked straight at me as she sang, "My cup runneth over with love." Rose was sniffling.

Girls and weddings. I had to get out my handkerchief to dry her eyes and then surreptitiously dabbed at my own.

When the preacher pronounced them husband and wife, Patsy jumped out of her chair and sat down on Cam's lap as they kissed. Everyone applauded and Cam popped a wheelie as he rolled his bride down the aisle.


We didn't know anyone else at the wedding except Elaine and her parents, so the reception was rather low-key for us. There was a light buffet and a toast by the best man. The bride's father made a toast. And finally Cam's dad stood to make a toast. He looked like he'd already had a couple drinks and I sort of dreaded what he might say. Apparently he'd had just enough to drop his inhibitions but not enough to slur his speech.

"My son just got married. I watched as his beautiful bride leapt into his lap to kiss him. I listened to his sister sing her heart out to them. I'm not a very good father. I tipple the bottle a little too much. I try to provide for my family. But I want you to know Cam and..." he hesitated and his mouth worked a couple times before the next word came out. " ... and Elaine, that I love you with all my heart. And Patsy, you will be a second daughter to me and I will love you as much. Blessings on you. All three of my children."

There was a moment of silence as we saw a tear roll down his cheek and then someone started tapping on a glass with their fork and the clinking was picked up all around the room until Patsy finally laid a huge kiss on Cam. We all applauded again.


We got home about eight. I guess the nice part about having an afternoon wedding was that even with a buffet and dance, everyone still got home at a reasonable hour and the newlyweds got the whole night together. Elaine grabbed her bag and climbed into the Suburban with us. We'd be going back to her house tomorrow to pick up her car and head back to Bloomington.

I lay Elaine back in my bed, kissing her all over. I thought it would be a great idea to try to kiss every little freckle. She had other ideas and Rhonda and Rose bracketed us as I pumped into her. I tried not to bounce against her and hit her cervix too hard but I know I touched bottom once or twice. When we came it was quiet but very powerful and I think Rose and Rhonda both came with us. Elaine reached around our other two lovers to hug them closely and then sang, "My cup runneth over with love."


There was some negotiating, but it was all in good humor. Rose drove Elaine's car and Rhonda accompanied her. They were also transporting Rose's mother, Maria, and Sora's mother, Eva, who had agreed to take this week's parental shift. We loaded all the lawn furniture we could steal from our families, including the eight deck chairs from Rose's pontoon boat. Elaine plastered herself against me in the Suburban. She talked non-stop all the way to Indianapolis about the wedding week and how much she missed us. She didn't even notice that I took a cutoff to the west of town and headed down a pleasant two-lane through the country.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.